The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393263 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275161 Jun 14, 2014
Rico come out 2 play

Are you waiting for me to leave to insult me prieto

That would make you a COWARD

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#275162 Jun 14, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
"Proved 'you' lies.
Needs to be 'your' drunkard.
There's that azz of yours showing again.
the normal human brain can fill in patterns...what happened to you? are you saying you never make typos? really? you want me to point out all your grammatical mistakes from now on?

i remember when i came here d=some asshole named VET tried that and i chased him of here in a day or two...hell, even POS tried it with him and got his ass burned..
but i guess you aren't smart enough to learn from others..huh?

ps..you forgot the second quotation marks in this post of yours. and you misspelled ass.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275163 Jun 14, 2014
C Citizens 2

O Organize and

O Outlaw

R Raza

S Squatters

(COORS) We say NO to 20,000,000 invaders!
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275164 Jun 14, 2014
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Left out,? My behaviour is to be expected from a Lone Wolf.
I'm not here to perpetuate any political cause, just to fan the flames of discontent.
At first the Idealists, liberals offered plenty of fodder to post on. But you realists, hatemongers and fatalists, hopeless relics became much easier.....should I say Prey. I hardly have to print any retorts, your posts are self- explanatory and paint a 'Dorian Gray picture of yourself and your co-horts..
So please continue, I'll be 'cheerleading'........
here just sub in the Presidents name, see how easy I make it for you
TWO MINUTES OF HATE
http://youtu.be/t4zYlOU7Fpk
"1984"
In other words, you cant hold a job and mainstream society looks at at you like a freak of nature
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#275165 Jun 14, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutter specializes in this. I think she is an attention seeking troll
Something is seriously wrong with her and her followers. I hope its not contagious to the right. No doubt the left is infected with it.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#275166 Jun 14, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They love to dish it out, but when it is served back at them, they have a conniption fit.
X-Man- threatens to get his anonymous lawyer to go after anonymous posters for damaging in anonymous reputation. NTR proudly boasts about her ability to bring out the worst in men, but already knew this based upon her mini novels describing all the men who came in her and left never to return. And then there is that Rico character. Or should I say character's? There are too many to keep track of but they all are very self conscious when it comes to their height (or lack of it). Rico claims to be 5'9" one day then another day he is 5'11" and other times he is 5'10". But we all saw him standing next to 22" rims bragging about how SIZE MATTERZ. lol! He is a little less than three times the height of his 22" rims. That makes him a little shorter than 5'5" with shoes on. Who am I missing? A free spirited home wreaking fat woman, a gay chicken rancher, a street sweeper who is into bestiality and garden of the month? Who else am I missing? Nope! That about wraps it up. They all hate god and love moo slums. They all hate white people, working class people and anyone who doesn't enjoy supporting them with public assistance. A white American service member being held in a cage by the Mexican government is a slime ball who deserves to be locked in a cage while a Anti-American who throws down his weapon and deserts his post is a hero and deserves his freedom. Even if it means releasing five key players who all have vowed to reenter the fight and kill Americans. I could go on and on but we all know this group well. America Hating Obama cheerleaders.
Attention-seeking, narcissistic lying sack of sh!t!

You right-wing imbeciles dish the most vulgar, vile, filth, lies and insults of any posters on Topix, so you're comparison about "it being served back to them" is a lie, and no one is whining about your baseless, cowardly lies, you idiot. Just pointing out the truth about you and your thug cohorts.

But now you're the one who goes whining and tattling to POS like the girly girl you are just to feel justified in your drunken, pot-induced outbursts.

The fact is you can't stand it when no one is paying attention to you, so you do anything and everything to get noticed. Pathetic is what you are.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275167 Jun 14, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guilty of doing exactly what you are whining about. It only angers you when someone does it to you or someone you agree with. When it happens to someone you oppose or someone you disagree with, nothing but silence from your corner. Crickets! Chirp Chirp.
BINGO!

HE goes berserk when someone uses deceit and fakery because he uses deceit and fakery.

Mexican COWARD

St. Croix valley

#275168 Jun 14, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the 14th of the month so there is nothing left on those EBT cards to spend.
Entitlement mindset on steroids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R89QJeD-PQ0XX
you s to know a lot about the timeing of EBT payments and how quickly the people who use them go through that money we gave you...

seems your true life is shining through.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#275169 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated........The truth hurts them.
No it doesn't. The TRUTH hurts YOU!

That's why you and DP have to cry on one another's shoulders right now for support and to lick each other's wounds. You can never stand on your own, POS. You never have because you're a coward just like those you suck up to here.

The only good thing about this thread is how you idiots expose yourselves for the ignorant, lying, lowlife hypocrites and losers you really are.

Good job!! LOL!

Now that is the TRUTH!
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275170 Jun 14, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you even attempt to try and pin on me for others blabbing to the world about their intimate lives and escapades.
This is what Obammie does, blames others. No wonder you lack the sense and intellect to know the difference between a thug and a leader.
Obammie is nothing more than a Chicago thug promoted to the level of a Muslim Terrorist.
Do yourself a favor and ask this: "why would someone tell all and then complain about the response to it?"
This Mexican poster votes for Obama because Obama assures him he will get "special privileges" ie welfare.

He also accuses others of the shameless tactics he himself employs.

All defenitions of COWARDS
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#275171 Jun 14, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama calls him a "Latino" instead of a Mexican and provides him with taxpayer paid benefits so this troll with support Obama no matter what.
This is what thugs do for each other until one of them gets greedy for mo money and then its a fight to the finish.

Isn't this terribly embarrassing to have a Chicago thug as a leader of America?

St. Croix valley

#275172 Jun 14, 2014
Katrina wrote:
C Citizens 2
O Organize and
O Outlaw
R Raza
S Squatters
(COORS) We say NO to 20,000,000 invaders!
coors..we say no to shitty, flavorless 'beer"....

pisswater, really. good for tasteless skinny whiteboys
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275173 Jun 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You've hit rock bottom, exman.
Is he bullying women posters again with his "tuff guy" act? Or whining about "bigotry" and "racism" of White people?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#275174 Jun 14, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Diehard Liberals like her ALWAYS ignore that side of Obama/Sotero. BARFFFFFFFFFFF
I am glad to see you back. Would you happen to know what happened to American Lady?

The Libbies haven't been whining again to the moderators which they do frequently...

I have been off and on here for several years, the Libbies keep getting me kicked off.

Just because I post the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me GOD.

St. Croix valley

#275175 Jun 14, 2014
Jillian wrote:
<quoted text>
That is probably what happened to "Lois."
NOTE This dinosaur has claimed that people frequently tell her she looks like she's in her 40s. I think she believes them.
oops forgot to change monikers, huh? that would take a thrid grade level of intelligence, but you seem to not have that...

so sad.

college honor roll...sure pal, sure...
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275176 Jun 14, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Something is seriously wrong with her and her followers. I hope its not contagious to the right. No doubt the left is infected with it.
NTR is a certified ding dong. A sociopath. She sets the tone for the entire mob.

Rico aka X Man aka Vorenus plays the enforcer role to great comedic proportions. No one takes him very seriously

Militant homosexuals add their perversions to the lunancy

They also like to gang up on a poster who crosses them. I have been a target because I dont worship the old hag DP is a hated target.

Ghost Rider, King Clutch, Quirky, Bonnie have all been targets

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#275177 Jun 14, 2014
I love the way rose pays attention to you when you tell the truth of the entire matter, DP........

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They love to dish it out, but when it is served back at them, they have a conniption fit.
X-Man- threatens to get his anonymous lawyer to go after anonymous posters for damaging in anonymous reputation. NTR proudly boasts about her ability to bring out the worst in men, but already knew this based upon her mini novels describing all the men who came in her and left never to return. And then there is that Rico character. Or should I say character's? There are too many to keep track of but they all are very self conscious when it comes to their height (or lack of it). Rico claims to be 5'9" one day then another day he is 5'11" and other times he is 5'10". But we all saw him standing next to 22" rims bragging about how SIZE MATTERZ. lol! He is a little less than three times the height of his 22" rims. That makes him a little shorter than 5'5" with shoes on. Who am I missing? A free spirited home wreaking fat woman, a gay chicken rancher, a street sweeper who is into bestiality and garden of the month? Who else am I missing? Nope! That about wraps it up. They all hate god and love moo slums. They all hate white people, working class people and anyone who doesn't enjoy supporting them with public assistance. A white American service member being held in a cage by the Mexican government is a slime ball who deserves to be locked in a cage while a Anti-American who throws down his weapon and deserts his post is a hero and deserves his freedom. Even if it means releasing five key players who all have vowed to reenter the fight and kill Americans. I could go on and on but we all know this group well. America Hating Obama cheerleaders.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#275178 Jun 14, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutter is also an honorary member of the New Black Panthers
No doubt there. I would want the definition of "honorary" and how you earn it.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#275179 Jun 14, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. The TRUTH hurts YOU!
That's why you and DP have to cry on one another's shoulders right now for support and to lick each other's wounds. You can never stand on your own, POS. You never have because you're a coward just like those you suck up to here.
The only good thing about this thread is how you idiots expose yourselves for the ignorant, lying, lowlife hypocrites and losers you really are.
Good job!! LOL!
Now that is the TRUTH!
You know nothing of truth. Because you are so damn IGNORANT !!!!!
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#275180 Jun 14, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what thugs do for each other until one of them gets greedy for mo money and then its a fight to the finish.
Isn't this terribly embarrassing to have a Chicago thug as a leader of America?
Americans have no shame. I wonder how we sent men to the moon and brought them back safely.

Americans care only about their pay check and their luxuries. They have no honor nor self respect

They have their weekend sports and their Galaxy Cell Phone.

I think Hillary will make the Chicago thug look like a choir boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min Katrina 7,680
News Hillary Clinton would have a 95% chance of winn... 1 min TrumptoldTruth 2
What ever happened to US Mail, Vorinus, Torchwo... 4 min Just Slim 2
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 14 min Katrina 129
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 43 min Dee Dee Dee 7,179
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 48 min Zeech 5
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr abc 10,968
More from around the web