The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273434 Jun 8, 2014
X Crypsis X wrote:
Heres the American Legion website on the matter
http://www.legion.org/dyinginline
Read it and see where it affixes blame. Rather than start another quagmire it concentrates on solutions.
and here's the website for filing complaints and abuses to the American Legion on this matter. Since topix.com is more interested in monetary matters
http://www.legion.org/dyinginline/share
Are you and Rico from Los II a flecthing and belching couple?

You just know I speak truth and have nailed it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273435 Jun 8, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to listen to that conversation.
X -Man-: Hello, Authorities?
Authorities: Yes. This is the authorities.
X -Man-: I would like to report poor grammar, misspellings, improper punctuations and foul language on the INTERNET that may or may not constitute a viable threat depending upon who you ask and how far back into a six year long conversation over multiple threads on a public forum somewhere in cyberspace.
Authorities: We suggest logging off that site and finding something to do with your life.
X -Man-: But they call me short and dark and ugly! They told a white woman who bred with black dudes that she had a big chocha and liked big black pingas. They told another anonymous poster that she was muy gorda and liked truck stops.
Authorities: Again, nobody is forcing you to read those posts or respond to them. Perhaps you should just ignore the trolls.
X -Man-: You are all racists! Liars! And Bigoted!
Authorities: "Click!"
It fits the lil Cksker.

LMFAO!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273436 Jun 9, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk again already? You're really going downhill.
Do you see pink elephants in tutus too? LOL!
If you think I'm X-Man, then you're more stupid than I thought. I've always known you were a liar.
Not Drunk, Don`t see pink elaphants, But in you I see a definite relative of Madelyn O'Hare though!!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273437 Jun 9, 2014
Way to go Obama!

No doubt the five freed Taliban commanders you just released for the traitor Bergdahl were behind this!

Taliban claim deadly attack on Karachi airport

The Pakistani Taliban have said they were behind an attack at the country's largest airport that killed at least 28 people, including 10 militants.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27758029
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273438 Jun 9, 2014
Way to go Obama!

The Taliban mindset after Bergdahl.

Just remember my suicide bombers.

Five Taliban commanders = 1 private.

10 Taliban commanders = 1 SSGT.

20 Taliban commanders = 1 Major

100 Taliban commanders = 1 Lt. Col.

200 Taliban commanders = 1 Colonel

500 Taliban commanders = 1 General

Now go kill the worldwide infidels in the name of Allah!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273439 Jun 9, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Elizabeth Warren would run in 2016, I'd be first in line to vote for her! Sanders/Warren or Warren/Sanders 2016!!!!!!!! Unorthodox, but brilliant!!
Unorthdox as in never happening yes I agree.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273440 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
If you think I'm X-Man, then you're more stupid than I thought. I've always known you were a liar.
You don't even want me to go there Rose.

But you keep pushing me and I'll flip open your dossier and report publicly said findings quicker than Obama and Hillary turned their backs on Benghazi!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273441 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
You and Patrick your kid get stoned lately Rose?

Perhaps you and NTR ought to meet and bring your kids Patrick and Jourdan so Pat can try Jourdan's meth and Jourdan can try Pat's and your weed?

Hell, NTR would probably even participate in the powder thing with you since she used to have a real problem with it as do you today. Alongside orange your sunshine acid that is.

You know, kinda like Old Home Week around the campfire type thing.
You are No Vorenus either

Denver, CO

#273442 Jun 9, 2014
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Harmonious, you're no Julius Caesar,
Your avatar should read:
"veni, vidi, still butt sore from 6 long years of black Presidential shaft within thee."
Eat crow mofo.
You are No Vorenus either! You are a Frejolero nothing more!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273443 Jun 9, 2014
You are No Vorenus either wrote:
<quoted text>
You are No Vorenus either! You are a Frejolero nothing more!
Josey Wales: Hell is coming to breakfast

Rico at 3:10

LMFAO!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#273444 Jun 9, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Deniers' sinister attack ....
They call us "deniers" because they are antisemites willing to disguise the historic truth of the Shoah by misusing words to defame political opponents. They know neither history nor science.

There's never been an experimental test of climate change mitigation published in a peer reviewed journal; that's how you can know it's a hoax and man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273445 Jun 9, 2014
More treason and fraternization of the enemy by Obama behind everyone's back.

OBAMA IS NOT ONE OF US!

White House reportedly let Bergdahl parents take part in secure video conferences.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/09/wh...
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273446 Jun 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They call us "deniers" because they are antisemites willing to disguise the historic truth of the Shoah by misusing words to defame political opponents. They know neither history nor science.
There's never been an experimental test of climate change mitigation published in a peer reviewed journal; that's how you can know it's a hoax and man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.
Yes, all of that and they want to impose a Global Warming tax on every man woman and child simply for being born and breathing oxygen.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#273447 Jun 9, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
Article 15 for walking off his post in a war zone???/ guess you haven't spent much time in the service have you?
Not too much, but I stand by my prediction; either an Article 15 or a BCD special court-martial if Bergdahl turns down administrative punishment. Commanders have a great deal of leeway and don't forget who's C'nC.

Good guess from K, very few spend too much time in the service and they deserve our respect, not dirt bags who walk away from their duty.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#273448 Jun 9, 2014
Also, consider the historic context, Democrat presidents have pardoned deserters during the Vietnam war. They stand on tradition, not honor.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#273449 Jun 9, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Not true. The point being made is that Republicans pushed repeatedly to have him freed,...
How not true? The Democrats are the party of negotiation with our enemies, Republicans wanted him freed it was trough military victory, like Nixon carpet-bombing Hanoi. It was Obama who wanted negotiations with Iran's theocracy and opened negotiations with the Taliban, Republicans want them killed or captured. The two strategies can't be more different.

Republicans want to stay until the job is done; we still have troops in Korea, Japan, Germany and Italy; these are all peaceful democratic states that don't invade neighbors. Obama has announced a withdrawal date and projected troop levels because he believes Bush's invasion of Afghanistan was wrong and now we must surrender and pay. That explains why he's releasing war criminals like these Taliban leaders, he wants to even the battlefield.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#273450 Jun 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>How not true? The Democrats are the party of negotiation with our enemies, Republicans wanted him freed it was trough military victory, like Nixon carpet-bombing Hanoi. It was Obama who wanted negotiations with Iran's theocracy and opened negotiations with the Taliban, Republicans want them killed or captured. The two strategies can't be more different.
Republicans want to stay until the job is done; we still have troops in Korea, Japan, Germany and Italy; these are all peaceful democratic states that don't invade neighbors. Obama has announced a withdrawal date and projected troop levels because he believes Bush's invasion of Afghanistan was wrong and now we must surrender and pay. That explains why he's releasing war criminals like these Taliban leaders, he wants to even the battlefield.
A truer post I have never seen.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#273451 Jun 9, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Likely you are posting some more propaganda and speculation culled from the www. I'm so happy for you that you are information satiated after surfing every website you can google about Mullah Omar and the Taliban claiming victory.(Please don't make me click on them to ascertain if ANY of them is even a legit link.) But, seriously.....did you think the Taliban would declare themselves flat out losers in this swap or that our government expected they would? Seriously, Harpo. Post responsibly. You nut cases actually make me want to take up drinking. Then, I regain my senses and just go sit outside on the porch, look at the stars and wonder if you ever had mothers in your lives.
You think CNN and the BBC are Taliban propaganda outlets? Obama was made a foolish trade and we still don't know how much cash ransom was given to the Taliban. Republicans wanted Bergdhal freed by military victory, not surrender and payoffs.

Obama has a history of wanting to negotiate with our enemies and the Bergdahl ransom is the reason we want him to stop.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273452 Jun 9, 2014
One of Rico`s Meth head Pal`s breaks into Sandra Bullock`s Home:

Man found at Sandra Bullock's home is booked on suspicion of burglary

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-m...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#273453 Jun 9, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
$25 million lawsuit looms in cell death
http://www.indianagazette.com/news/police-cou...
The mother of a mentally ill, homeless veteran who was found dead in a 100-degree New York City jail cell plans to file a $25 million wrongful death lawsuit.
Islamic laws in Brunei spark protests at L.A.-area luxury hotels

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-0506-bever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 1 min Guy Williford II 212
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 17 min Swedenforever 11
Top Presidential Candidate Says Anarchy May For... 35 min Mykro 14
Hundreds of lawyers raise hands to help unaccom... 1 hr Earl 18
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 44
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr J ValJean 136,009
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 8 hr gulf 64

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE