The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#267844 May 20, 2014
Evening Patriots anything new going on??

Eagle

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#267845 May 20, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Rose, I would suppose that being a hooker for a living, like you, one would have to acquire a certain set of 'people skills' to make any money.
Yes?
No, contrary to all your various and vulgar lies, I never worked as a "hooker" ever.

But then I suppose that's the only kind of woman you have ever met and they're always on your mind.

You're so predictable, then stupid people generally are.

“Non facile ferre stolidi”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#267846 May 20, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he has the AUDACITY to RELEASE KNOWN ILLEGAL ALIEN FELONS!
35,000 of those mother+fckers approxinately!
That's roughly what?
At LEAST 60-70 hard core illegal alien felons per state to deal with because HE WON'T?
Time for this dum+fck got out of office!
OK, no more computer time until you can do simple division and multiplication!

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#267847 May 20, 2014
i told ya'

Latest news on Obamacare shows deeper problems
Ever since the Obama administration proclaimed that the Obamacare website is "fixed" and that eight million Americans signed up for the new healthcare plan, news about the so-called Affordable Care Act has virtually disappeared from mainstream news broadcasts and newspapers. In fact, the facts show…
Examiner.com from RSS

-- A new McKinsey study published in Forbes shows that 74 percent of those who signed up for Obamacare were already previously insured. Thus, only one out of four enrollees did not have insurance previously in spite of the fact that Obamacare was sold to the American people as a means of providing insurance for those who did not have it."

-- An Obamacare-approved insurer stated that Americans are going to have to change their thinking that they are entitled to choice when it comes to doctors and hospitals. By its very nature, Obamacare severely restricts personal choice, meaning most citizens will not be able to keep their doctors or choose their own hospitals. These decisions will be made for patients by the Obamacare exchanges in the various states. And exchanges are being limited to just a few, meaning that monopolies will flourish and patients will be forced to get their care from these monopolies."

-- Patients are losing their doctors in the new Obamacare plans. And as previously reported, many doctors are leaving medicine or retiring early to avoid participating."

-- Obamacare keeps private insurance providers in its hip pocket by sending them bribes. You read that right. Bribes. The plan pays off insurance companies to keep them satisfied and happy while most citizens and most doctors grit their teeth in anger. The Weekly Standard did a report that refers to the payoff as a "slush fund."

- Many of the state exchanges created by the Obamacare program have wasted billions of tax dollars leading many to shut down entirely."

Obamacare is a disaster in the making. The costs to taxpayers will be astronomical. And America is hardly in a financial position to withstand it.
"
"
"
"
"
"

Fort Worth, TX

#267848 May 20, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 600 lb. heifers like you would know anything about that right Shayla/NTR/Xman/FS8?
I got all your numbers.
You ALL share the same TOPIX IM and INBOX!
And yes NTR, your children are STILL JAILBIRDS!
Even XMan, your own jailbird son!
Je Je Je Je Je
Is THAT what passes for humor in Iowa???

“guess who?”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#267849 May 20, 2014
Americans rejecting CNN in record numbers
CNN's ratings continue endlessly spiraling to embarrassing new lows as "the most trusted name in news" further reveals its rampant corruption, dishonesty and bias to the American people. MSNBC averaged 502,000 primetime viewers. As usual, Fox News humiliated both networks beating them combined in…
Examiner.com from RS
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#267850 May 20, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an outright lie and just you expressing your hatred and ignorance as always.
There is nothing the least bit racist about me, and never has been. And you know nothing and have nothing to prove otherwise.
You don't grow up in L.A., live 10 years in Oakland, work in SF by being a racist, you ignorant POS.
You're an idiot, and you prove it every single day on this thread with all your attention-seeking games, lies, and bait.
GFY you POS.
But you are a racist, I can attest to that. I'll never forget what you said about a certain poster's husband. BLAME yourself for such backlash, Rose.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#267851 May 20, 2014
Katrina wrote:
The President has NOT failed
the food stamp maggots
the homosexuals
the illegal alliens
corporate America
the judgeit trolls on Topix
So he didn't fail you. LOLOLOLOLOL
ftp

Tallahassee, FL

#267852 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
No, contrary to all your various and vulgar lies, I never worked as a "hooker" ever.
But then I suppose that's the only kind of woman you have ever met and they're always on your mind.
Didn't you run a massage parlor out of your home and recieved cash payments only?

Sure, we believe you, Rose. I SEEN 20/20 and know what goes on in these so-called "massage parlors."

Level 9

Forum

#267853 May 20, 2014
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>But you are a racist, I can attest to that. I'll never forget what you said about a certain poster's husband. BLAME yourself for such backlash, Rose.
LOL! Oh I knew YOU would be lurking to throw that ONE comment from six years ago up in my face.

But don't bother to tell the whole story and the reason for it, no just lie and accuse me of being a racist over one comment I made. You hypocrites disgust me with all your lies and distortions of the truth.

Backlash my ass. It's nothing but child's play and hypocritical bullchit. You weren't even there when I posted what I did to NTR, you lying chump. You extremists are all alike.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#267854 May 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
CNN's ratings continue endlessly spiraling to embarrassing new lows as "the most trusted name in news" further reveals its rampant corruption, dishonesty and bias to the American people. MSNBC averaged 502,000 primetime viewers. As usual, Fox News humiliated both networks beating them combined in…
Examiner.com from RS
Fox News tanks once again.

Benghazi Backfire: Fox News Has Lowest Rated Non-Holiday Week in 13 Years

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/19/bengha...

Level 9

Forum

#267855 May 20, 2014
And here come the imbeciles and liars.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#267856 May 20, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT what passes for humor in Iowa???
He's the king of ignorance.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#267857 May 20, 2014
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>But you are a racist, I can attest to that. I'll never forget what you said about a certain poster's husband. BLAME yourself for such backlash, Rose.
Yep , I remember it too FTP!

She should have been dragged through the media and banned for that one!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#267858 May 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
i told ya'
Latest news on Obamacare shows deeper problems
Ever since the Obama administration proclaimed that the Obamacare website is "fixed" and that eight million Americans signed up for the new healthcare plan, news about the so-called Affordable Care Act has virtually disappeared from mainstream news broadcasts and newspapers. In fact, the facts show…
Ex
"
"
Obamacare Critics Now Admit the Law Is Saving Lives, But Say the Price Still Isn't Worth It

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/117774/oba...

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#267859 May 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Examiner.com from RS
Television is a dieing media form. Most people have moved on to web based streaming media for their entertainment. FOX News shouldn't brag about their high TV Ratings. It only proves their viewers are old people who refuse to adapt to technology.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#267860 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! Oh I knew YOU would be lurking to throw that ONE comment from six years ago up in my face.
But don't bother to tell the whole story and the reason for it, no just lie and accuse me of being a racist over one comment I made. You hypocrites disgust me with all your lies and distortions of the truth.
Backlash my ass. It's nothing but child's play and hypocritical bullchit. You weren't even there when I posted what I did to NTR, you lying chump. You extremists are all alike.
It wasn't 6 years ago rosie.. I saw it and I haven't been on topix that long..

Eagle

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#267862 May 20, 2014
<quoted text>
"hoe"
I almost never agree with a thing you espouse. In this case even thou I do agree with much "dumb cunch" posts I have to agree with your view of him. He is vulgar, he does lie and no self respecting "kooker" would get with in a mile of him, they would starve first.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Fort Worth, TX

#267863 May 20, 2014
ftp wrote:
This must be some of that new Christianity.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#267864 May 20, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep , I remember it too FTP!
She should have been dragged through the media and banned for that one!
Do you ever work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help wanted: Free lawyers for immigrant children 7 min Memo From Turner 50
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 17 min Memo From Turner 12
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 22 min cancer suxs 256
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 25 min Yomeits not reall... 136,030
Hundreds of lawyers raise hands to help unaccom... 1 hr Earl 21
GfK Poll: Economy still the top election issue 1 hr Le Jimbo 1
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 1 hr Earl 53

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE