The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#267620 May 19, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Most times in multiple cities in multiple instances.
The 'code' for them was when Obama came out with "If I had a son" over TrayGone.
They're still grieving and and annointing and digging the poor dead thug up on a weekly basis so they can kill him all over again and again and again.
They love the 'mourning' and crocodile tears, and of course the free food that they serve at the Justice for Traygon rallies!
Cuz that's what Dear Leader Obama wanted them to do through his coded message.
Being the drones they are, it's hardwired into their brain now.
Our prisons are full of Obama's "sons" usually for violent crimes and murders. I wonder if any send him a father's day card?

“you know i know”

denver

#267621 May 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You azzzes continue to make a big deal over the Zimm/Travon ordeal but you fail to realize that altercations like that happen every day somewhere in America.
I believe not guilty was the verdict. And rightfully so.

“you know i know”

denver

#267622 May 19, 2014
Felching and belching, the liberal MO.

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267623 May 19, 2014
KIng Clutch wrote:
I would advise any Caucasians....
So, does anyone actually take your advice?
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267624 May 19, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Farting and Snoring?... Coughing and wheezing?... I give up. What will those two sounds be?
Snart?

LMFAO!

Don't Panic ROCKS!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267625 May 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Our prisons are full of Obama's "sons" usually for violent crimes and murders. I wonder if any send him a father's day card?
Then he has the AUDACITY to RELEASE KNOWN ILLEGAL ALIEN FELONS!

35,000 of those mother+fckers approxinately!

That's roughly what?

At LEAST 60-70 hard core illegal alien felons per state to deal with because HE WON'T?

Time for this dum+fck got out of office!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267626 May 19, 2014
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
So, does anyone actually take your advice?
I'll only tell if you sew me a ratty azzed looking quilt that a Feral cat wouldn't even sleep on.

Deal?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#267627 May 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, buddy! lol
LOL

Location hidden

#267628 May 19, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm waiting for you to do something for yourself.
Like for instance, MAKE US SHUT THE HELL UP?
When you and I finally meet, after you grow a pair and decide to venture into the great unknown, there will be two sounds and two sounds only.
Take a wild guess what those two sounds will be.
Nuff said.
Maybe, peep and squeak. Or snort and humph. This could go on for days. I love guessing games. What two sounds would you think would come from king cluck? Oh, maybe cluck and crow. Giggle and snort.....or maybe stomp and huff.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267630 May 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Felching and belching, the liberal MO.
But they believe wholeheartedly in recycling, so I would imagine that after felching and belching, they belch that right into a coffee filter so they can save the corn and peanuts!

Gotta save the planet....dontcha know!

Harmonius ROCKS!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267631 May 19, 2014
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, peep and squeak. Or snort and humph. This could go on for days. I love guessing games. What two sounds would you think would come from king cluck? Oh, maybe cluck and crow. Giggle and snort.....or maybe stomp and huff.
Go work on another ratty looking quilt that even a Nutria wouldn't want to raise her young ones on.

Je Je Je Je Je

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#267632 May 19, 2014
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
My money is on coughing and farting. That's the who most frequent noises that old dudes make.

Location hidden

#267633 May 19, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm waiting for you to do something for yourself.
Like for instance, MAKE US SHUT THE HELL UP?
When you and I finally meet, after you grow a pair and decide to venture into the great unknown, there will be two sounds and two sounds only.
Take a wild guess what those two sounds will be.
Nuff said.
Maybe a whimper followed by the sound of your urine trickling down your leg. Maybe those are the two sounds he will hear upon an encounter with you. Or the sound of you sucking your thumb and patting yourself on the back. See, I can imagine all sorts of sounds coming from you.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#267634 May 19, 2014
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
Who dat Mofo keyed dat Car ? Who , Who?

Who dat Mofo poored Brake fluid on dat Car? Who , Who?

Who Dat Mofo Ice pick dem tires? Who , Who?

Who dat Mofo cut dem brake lines ? Who, Who?

Who dat mofo break dem winda`s ? Who, Who?

Who dat mofo cut dem seats ? Who Who?

Who dat mofo shuga dat gas ? Who , Who?

LMFAO@U !

Location hidden

#267635 May 19, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Go work on another ratty looking quilt that even a Nutria wouldn't want to raise her young ones on.
Je Je Je Je Je
Yeah, yeah, I saw the quilt reference before and I guess if I made quilts, my feelings may be a tad hurt, but I don't, so I'm not. Same with the overweight digs. I really wish I could help you out and get all offended by them, but they just don't hit home with me.

Now, back to those noises that someone would hear, upon encountering you out in the great unknown (which one can only assume is your neighborhood). I bet one might possibly hear an oink followed by a squeal. Or possibly a hiss and a meow.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#267636 May 19, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
My money is on coughing and farting. That's the who most frequent noises that old dudes make.
That would include Ex-Man Picking her nose and her sticky key board!
Johnny Rambo

Ottumwa, IA

#267637 May 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Who dat Mofo keyed dat Car ? Who , Who?
Who dat Mofo poored Brake fluid on dat Car? Who , Who?
Who Dat Mofo Ice pick dem tires? Who , Who?
Who dat Mofo cut dem brake lines ? Who, Who?
Who dat mofo break dem winda`s ? Who, Who?
Who dat mofo cut dem seats ? Who Who?
Who dat mofo shuga dat gas ? Who , Who?
LMFAO@U !
,.';,;',Raven to Cubby Leader',.',.'

';,';;'Raven to Cubby Leader,'',.','.

.'.''LMFAO SIR!.;'.'.'.

''.';',.over.'.[';.';.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267638 May 19, 2014
just a sista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, I saw the quilt reference before and I guess if I made quilts, my feelings may be a tad hurt, but I don't, so I'm not. Same with the overweight digs. I really wish I could help you out and get all offended by them, but they just don't hit home with me.
Now, back to those noises that someone would hear, upon encountering you out in the great unknown (which one can only assume is your neighborhood). I bet one might possibly hear an oink followed by a squeal. Or possibly a hiss and a meow.
Oh they hit home.

They hit home alright.

Right FreeSpirit 8/NTR?

Location hidden

#267639 May 19, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right, with all the time spent in online and not up and moving, his lungs are probably clogged and his intestines probably are too clogged to get anything out but a fart.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267640 May 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
That would include Ex-Man Picking her nose and her sticky key board!
His keyboard buggers make good organic epoxy paste.

That's why the dimwit can't spell.

No, nevermind the keyboard, he is a pure dumbfck who just plain can't spell, and when NTR eventually does IM him as to what to say, as she controls him as she does Rose, well to be honest, it makes him look like a girl!

TOO FCKING FUNNY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... 34 min swedenforever 2
News Clinton: Nation needs to fix broken immigration... 38 min see the light 3
News Former AG Gonzales: Rubio not a wise VP pick (Apr '12) 58 min swedenforever 7
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... 1 hr Ron 3
News Action Over Illegal Immigration Raises Rigid De... 1 hr El Guapo 114
News Clinton calls for full citizenship path 4 hr Le Jimbo 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr Lost Planet Airmen 138,059
More from around the web