The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409611 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#267719 May 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it, racist.
I'm not the racist, you imbecile.

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
SATURDAY, MAY 17, 2014 07:00 AM PDT
White supremacist George Zimmerman defender flip-flops, says he should have been found guilty
Tough-talking Frank Taaffe now claims he believes that Trayvon Martin was racially profiled
http://www.salon.com/2014/05/17/white_suprema ...
monitor

Los Angeles, CA

#267720 May 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting, Rico.
Still waiting PR Jester.
That's your mantra...you fail.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#267721 May 20, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they hit home.
They hit home alright.
Right FreeSpirit 8/NTR?
Hmmm? Huh?

Little Sister - Cheap Trick

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#267723 May 20, 2014
Quirky wrote:
ObamaCare whistle-blower speaks out on do-nothing contractor
May. 16, 2014 - 4:53 - Paula Bujewski explains allegations against Missouri ObamaCare processing center where she says employees were paid to do nothing
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3571878657001/obam...
One link to the front page of Fox would have sufficed rather than all those consecutive posts of yours with links referencing back to FOX which has no credibility with anybody who isn't already a right wing sold out clueless idiot.
Harry

Chicago, IL

#267724 May 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it sure pointed out your ignorance and stupidity...but then, that was really you doing that, Topix was just the vehicle you used.
poor little tick, tick. Did you just use topix to show us how stooopid you really are? were you really meaning to use topix as a vehicle to do it? you really did do that. poor, poor tick tick.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#267725 May 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Full bore. Here ya go.
OBAMA’S NATIONAL CLIMATE ASSESSMENT FAILS BASIC SCIENCE
http://www.humanevents.com/2014/05/20/obamas-...
Every day brings a brand new failure to an already bloated ineptocracy.
Here's your basic "fail", and it relates to YOU, POS.

Human Events was once a respectable conservative magazine that ceased print publication in 2013 for lack of subscribers. It has had such conservative contributors as Pat Robertson, Robert Novak, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, etc.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Events

Currently, the still functioning online website is owned by Salem Communications. Do you know their history? Here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_Communicat...

Salem Communications (NASDAQ: SALM) is an American radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher based in Camarillo, California, targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, the company owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programing to approximately 2,400 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a radio advertising company; Salem Web Network, an Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming with over 100 Christian content and conservative opinion websites; and Salem Publishing, a publisher of Christian themed magazines. Salem owns 99 radio stations in 38 markets, including 60 stations in the top 25 markets and 29 in the top 10.[citation needed] FamilyTalk is a Christian-themed talk format on Sirius XM Radio Channel 131. Additionally, Salem owns conservative blogs Townhall.com and Hotair.com .(cont.)
I don't know why, but somehow I don't view you as a Christian conservative fundamentalist. Perhaps you are, but I do know that this overreaching approach to intervening and intruding into the private lives of Americans has driven many Republicans to leave and distance themselves from the party they no long recognize.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#267726 May 20, 2014
http://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/cl...

Climate Change Threatens Historic U.S. Landmarks, Report Claims

By Bill Briggs

5/20/2014

Climate change is threatening to erase 30 of the most treasured slices of American history, a scientific group asserted Tuesday.

Rising ocean levels, mammoth flooding from extreme storms, and an expanding spate of wildfires are all putting an array of celebrated and seminal U.S. places under siege –- and some possibly under water, according to a report titled "National Landmarks at Risk."

Authored by the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS), a nonprofit alliance of more than 400,000 biologists, physicists and other citizens based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the report’s list of jeopardized memorials reads like a grade-school history book -– from the Statue of Liberty in New York to California’s 19th-century gold-rush ground.

"We’re heading into Memorial Day this weekend ... Millions of Americans are starting to plan and think about their summer vacations, and many of them are going to go to national parks and historic districts, to the places where American history was made," Adam Markham, director of climate impacts at UCS and report co-author said at a news briefing Tuesday.

"Our report is about … how so many of those places are being impacted right now by climate change." he added. "The impacts will get worse in the future. The risks are growing. The vulnerability is greater."

The litany of sacred American places cited as being in the line of fire - some literally - includes 10,000-year-old archeological sites -- such as the Bering Land Bridge in Alaska where humans first entered the continent -- to east-coast colonial vestiges to the spot in Florida where people left Earth to begin to explore well beyond this planet.(cont.)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#267727 May 20, 2014
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure lets take a look at the polls.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/169091/democratic-... May 16, 2014
Democratic Party Still Seen More Favorably Than GOP
Not in Kentucky bub ...

It's Red !!!

White and Blue Patriotic TOO

;~)
Harry

Chicago, IL

#267728 May 20, 2014
just a sista wrote:
No need for free government cheese and crackers or government issued phones. My I-phone suits me just fine. How about yourself? Since you seem to spend most of your waking hours here, maybe you could get one of those free phones and some cheese. I presume you are unemployed, or are you just one more of the retired rednecks that seem to spend 24/7 on political groups instead of doing anything worthwhile? If you aren't here telling us liberals how superior your life is, you are busy catching up on the latest talking points from your talking heads on talk radio. When you can spend a week or more away from this thread (including all your socks), then talk to me about who needs what government assistance. Me? I pay into the government coffers, not take out of them. Can you say the same?
be all you can be on topix sista. you go sista. go sista.

ahhhhh bullchit
Harry

Chicago, IL

#267729 May 20, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Here's your basic "fail", and it relates to YOU, POS.
Human Events was once a respectable conservative magazine that ceased print publication in 2013 for lack of subscribers. It has had such conservative contributors as Pat Robertson, Robert Novak, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, etc.......
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Events
Currently, the still functioning online website is owned by Salem Communications. Do you know their history? Here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_Communicat...
Salem Communications (NASDAQ: SALM) is an American radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher based in Camarillo, California, targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, the company owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programing to approximately 2,400 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a radio advertising company; Salem Web Network, an Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming with over 100 Christian content and conservative opinion websites; and Salem Publishing, a publisher of Christian themed magazines. Salem owns 99 radio stations in 38 markets, including 60 stations in the top 25 markets and 29 in the top 10.[citation needed] FamilyTalk is a Christian-themed talk format on Sirius XM Radio Channel 131. Additionally, Salem owns conservative blogs Townhall.com and Hotair.com .(cont.)
I don't know why, but somehow I don't view you as a Christian conservative fundamentalist. Perhaps you are, but I do know that this overreaching approach to intervening and intruding into the private lives of Americans has driven many Republicans to leave and distance themselves from the party they no long recognize.
why do you bother to delve into posters? you are a busybody with nothing but pure bullchit to offer.

only a clueless idiot would beep blaming republicans when the president is CEO and Harry Reid is the one calling the shots.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#267730 May 20, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
http://www.nbcnews.com/science /environment/climate-change-th reatens-historic-u-s-landmarks -report-claims-n109996
Climate Change Threatens Historic U.S. Landmarks, Report Claims
By Bill Briggs
5/20/2014
Climate change is threatening to erase 30 of the most treasured slices of American history, a scientific group asserted Tuesday.
Rising ocean levels, mammoth flooding from extreme storms, and an expanding spate of wildfires are all putting an array of celebrated and seminal U.S. places under siege –- and some possibly under water, according to a report titled "National Landmarks at Risk."
Authored by the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS), a nonprofit alliance of more than 400,000 biologists, physicists and other citizens based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the report’s list of jeopardized memorials reads like a grade-school history book -– from the Statue of Liberty in New York to California’s 19th-century gold-rush ground.
"We’re heading into Memorial Day this weekend ... Millions of Americans are starting to plan and think about their summer vacations, and many of them are going to go to national parks and historic districts, to the places where American history was made," Adam Markham, director of climate impacts at UCS and report co-author said at a news briefing Tuesday.
"Our report is about … how so many of those places are being impacted right now by climate change." he added. "The impacts will get worse in the future. The risks are growing. The vulnerability is greater."
The litany of sacred American places cited as being in the line of fire - some literally - includes 10,000-year-old archeological sites -- such as the Bering Land Bridge in Alaska where humans first entered the continent -- to east-coast colonial vestiges to the spot in Florida where people left Earth to begin to explore well beyond this planet.(cont.)
ummm..just wondering...when was the last time there was a Bering land bridge? and that theory of populating the amercas has been pretty well shot down, it was just one of many roues and certainly not the first.

who is this guy? certainly not a nanthropologist...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#267731 May 20, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Kentucky bub ...
It's Red !!!
White and Blue Patriotic TOO
;~)
You're not a Patriot....

A true Patriot doesnt wish for the destruction of the USA the way the Republican, tea baggers & Christians do.

Why don't you just move to Russia since you love Putin so damn much.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#267732 May 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm..just wondering...when was the last time there was a Bering land bridge? and that theory of populating the amercas has been pretty well shot down, it was just one of many roues and certainly not the first.
Everyone knows that Mexicans were the first to cross the Bering land bridge. It's just that Chris Cristie fcked it all up and it sunk.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#267733 May 20, 2014
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother to delve into posters? you are a busybody with nothing but pure bullchit to offer.
only a clueless idiot would beep blaming republicans when the president is CEO and Harry Reid is the one calling the shots.
So how is Harry calling shots? Last I heard... it takes a majority of the Senate to pass legislation.

Btw... you do know how a bill is passed.... Right?

Never mind, you're just running your ignorant tea bagger mouth so what comes out is usually IGNORANCE.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#267734 May 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm..just wondering...when was the last time there was a Bering land bridge? and that theory of populating the amercas has been pretty well shot down, it was just one of many roues and certainly not the first.
You could benefit by not trying to speed read. What guy are you asking about? The author of the article? I really don't know who he is, but I do know he references the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS), a nonprofit alliance of more than 400,000 biologists, physicists and other citizens based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Here's who they are:

Home:
http://www.ucsusa.org/

About:
http://www.ucsusa.org/about/ucs-history-over-...

Stafff and Experts:
http://www.ucsusa.org/about/staff/

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#267735 May 20, 2014
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>why do you bother to delve into posters? you are a busybody with nothing but pure bullchit to offer.
Even though you don't and are incapable of dealing in facts, you are one anyway.
Harry

Chicago, IL

#267736 May 20, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is Harry calling shots? Last I heard... it takes a majority of the Senate to pass legislation.
Btw... you do know how a bill is passed.... Right?
Never mind, you're just running your ignorant tea bagger mouth so what comes out is usually IGNORANCE.
do you? your ignorant mouth just proved you are clueless. ever hear of not letting a bill even get to the floor for a yay or a nay? that's what I thought, dumbasssss.
Harry

Chicago, IL

#267737 May 20, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Even though you don't and are incapable of dealing in facts, you are one anyway.
but I don't care what you think. you are all bullchit and clueless. your opinion means squat. I only deal in facts otherwise it is a waste of space and time. that is how this thing works. it is life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#267738 May 20, 2014
'0' says Americans are better off now that when he came into office
Rick Moran
[ha ha ha ... gag]

Sure, he can say that. After all, isn't it better to kick back and relax at home rather than have to go to work?[is that WHY no jobs bills have came onto the senate floor by derty hairy 0]

... National debt? Who cares? Medicare and SS ready to implode? Not my problem.

All in all, helluva job Barry.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/05/o...

Not to mention ALL the other PROBLEMS that keep popping up DAILY ...

Plus, OUR credit rating being 'downgraded'

Yeah ... Helluva job barry ...

To the 'dwIdioTs' that voted you in ...
ONLY

What about the REST of the Country that didn't vote for you ???

What are you going to DO for them ???
Kill 'em w/kindness I presume

)8~D>

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#267739 May 20, 2014
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>but I don't care what you think. you are all bullchit and clueless. your opinion means squat. I only deal in facts otherwise it is a waste of space and time. that is how this thing works. it is life.
Then, by all means, please ignore me. You are under no obligation whatsoever to reply or approve anything I post. If I upset you?*** for all I care. That would undoubtedly be the high point of your day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min Susanm 18,222
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 20 min big b 47
News Las Vegas women head to D.C. to send a message ... 50 min me alone 8
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Just Slim 144,094
News The Latest: Senate confirms Kelly to lead Homel... 3 hr spud 7
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr leprechauna 311
More from around the web