The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403887 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#267564 May 19, 2014
some major idiot posted there's no IRS scandal, yet Il Douche said this:

Obama On IRS Scandal:'I Have Got No Patience' For It
www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/.../obama-irs-... ...
May 13, 2013 - WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama strongly condemned officials at the Internal Revenue Service for singling out conservative groups ...

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama strongly condemned officials at the Internal Revenue Service for singling out conservative groups during the lead-up to the 2012 elections.

In a press conference on Monday, Obama called the reports "outrageous" and intolerable, while saying he would reserve harsher judgment for when a fuller report on the IRS's actions is formally released.

"This is pretty straightforward," said Obama. "If, in fact, IRS personnel engaged in the kind of practices that have been reported on and were intentionally targeting conservative groups, then that is outrageous, and there is no place for it, and they have to be held fully accountable, because the IRS as an independent agency requires absolute integrity and people have to have confidence that they are applying the laws in a non-partisan way. You should feel that way regardless of party."

"But I have got no patience with it, I will not tolerate it, and we will make sure that we find out exactly what happened on this," he added.

I guess he's getting to the bottom of it on the golf course.

“you know i know”

denver

#267565 May 19, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Give the VA a few months. Obama will declare it a phony scandal, too.
It’s just how he rolls.
Il Douche's words are meaningless, most of his words are outright lies.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#267566 May 19, 2014
Republicans (especially on Topix) cannot see it but America has had enough of their lies and self righteous hypocrisy.

It's just a matter of time now.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#267567 May 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You Racist piles of crap won`t stop till some one kills him will you?
And this is why you're considered an extremist nut job.

The article was about his good friend and neighbor who changed his opinion about Zimmerman.

There was no mention of anyone wanting to kill George Zimmerman. Get your head screwed on straight, weirdo.

“Vos figere non stultitia”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#267568 May 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Crisis at the VA, dead veterans, does Il Douche call a meeting of the involved people?
No, he goes golfing on Sunday, today his schedule includes only lunch at 12:30, meets with fellow demorats for campaign stuff at 7:30, ignores the VA. Failure doesn't even begin to describe this dirtbag loser.
Quite simply he doesn't care.
http://www.va.gov/homeless/about_the_initiati...
Of course, you can't use this. It has the ring of truth. Can't be clouding the issue with facts, now can we?

Fort Worth, TX

#267569 May 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You Racist piles of crap won`t stop till some one kills him will you?
Sometimes you just have to face facts.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#267570 May 19, 2014
The media ignore IRS scandal: Column
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/05...
In the wake of Citizens United, many political groups formed in opposition to the president applied to the IRS for tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(4) of the tax code, which does not require the disclosure of donors. Senators of the president's party called on the IRS to investigate these groups.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267571 May 19, 2014
Translation:

"Someone, anyone please keep these patriotic people shut the he!! up until after the election and until long after I am gone, someone just has to come forward and make it all go away!'

Obama criticizes Republicans for focusing on Benghazi, Obamacare

WASHINGTON May 19 (Reuters)- President Barack Obama chastised his Republican opponents on Monday for focusing criticism on the events surrounding the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, and on his signature healthcare law.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267572 May 19, 2014
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah!

You go Sarah!

Sarah Palin: My Brain Wasn’t ‘Off-Limits’ So Neither Should Hillary’s

Sarah Palin wants to know why everyone is so upset about Karl Rove suggesting there’s something wrong with Hillary Clinton’s brain. In a Facebook post Monday, Palin argued that no one went easy on her during the 2008 presidential election so Clinton should expect the same treatment.

Linking to a Wall Street Journal article on the issue she evidently found on The Drudge Report, Palin mocked Rove’s critics.

She wrote:

“Hey! Hillary’s brain is off-limits! Leave her health records alone! Democrats are right – scouring records of a female candidate is just politics of personal destruction, and for the media to engage in it would be unfair, unethical, and absolutely UNPRECEDENTED. You can’t probe a woman like that because, well, it’s a war on women!

Bunch of sexist, big meanies engaging in something heretofore unheard of, for shame.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-my...
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267573 May 19, 2014
Falcon2891 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.va.gov/homeless/about_the_initiati...
Of course, you can't use this. It has the ring of truth. Can't be clouding the issue with facts, now can we?
Your name and truth should never be used in the same sentence.

It's an oxymoron.

Like you.

The moron part that is.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#267574 May 19, 2014
Hillary and Obama lie at the root of the Benghazi.

It was from Obama and then through Hillary's State Dept that weapons were being filtered from Benghazi to the Muslim Brotherhood.

It'll all come out soon.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#267575 May 19, 2014
Hummmmm wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO again@ u. I am talking about you. don't change the subject or put your mental unstableness on others as an excuse for your bigoted ways.
Get back in school at the first opportunity you have. In common usage, the expression would be "mental instability", and that wouldn't apply to me. There are times when I do go ballistic, but that's usually when somebody tells an outright lie about me or one of mine or somebody who does NOT deserve your venomous spit.

My "bigotry" is appropriate and is directed toward those knuckle draggers who cause harm to others because they're.......drooling half wits who say and promote incredibly stupid ideas and half-baked solutions .It has nothing to do with stereotyping human beings and everything to do with how dangerous your kind is to society. I don't suffer fools gladly. Sue me.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#267576 May 19, 2014
Republicans have used propaganda and rhetoric to manipulate the truth and the American public for too long. People have awakened and want nothing to do with their lies and hypocrisy. Their misinformation and half truths.

Republican won't admit it but they see it coming. They know they're finished.

#267577 May 19, 2014
U.S. Democrats to target companies moving overseas to dodge taxes
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/19/us-...
Corporate tax-dodging deals known as inversions, in which a U.S. multinational shifts its tax domicile to a lower-tax country, would be restricted under legislation to be proposed in both houses of Congress by Democrats on Tuesday.

Representative Sander Levin and Senator Carl Levin, brothers from Michigan, will both propose bills, aides said.

Fort Worth, TX

#267578 May 19, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name and truth should never be used in the same sentence.
It's an oxymoron.
Like you.
The moron part that is.
OK, this will be a test of your cognitive and comprehension aptitudes. Point to the part of the post where I used my name and "truth" in the same sentence. After the test, go put on your My Pretty Pony jammies and crawl into bed. It's late and you have school tomorrow.

#267579 May 19, 2014
IRS, Sen. Carl Levin, And The Truth Behind Right-Wing Media's Latest Phony Conspiracy Theory
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/05/16/i...
Right-wing media falsely claimed that newly released documents from Judicial Watch showed that Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) pressured the IRS to target conservative groups for additional scrutiny. Levin's letters simply show that he asked the IRS to hold both Democratic and Republican groups accountable to valid tax-exempt regulations, and he made his correspondence public record more than a year ago.

“you know i know”

denver

#267583 May 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Rush Limbaugh: Death PANELS at Work in VA
[can't handle listening to him, but can "read his words" with ease, and it makes my blood BOIL, HOW they've done OUR VETS]
http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/05/rush-limbaugh-d...
First comment I read there "Palin passes the TRUTH test ...
~-~
Of course Palin was right.

“you know i know”

denver

#267585 May 19, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah!
You go Sarah!
Sarah Palin: My Brain Wasn’t ‘Off-Limits’ So Neither Should Hillary’s
Sarah Palin wants to know why everyone is so upset about Karl Rove suggesting there’s something wrong with Hillary Clinton’s brain. In a Facebook post Monday, Palin argued that no one went easy on her during the 2008 presidential election so Clinton should expect the same treatment.
Linking to a Wall Street Journal article on the issue she evidently found on The Drudge Report, Palin mocked Rove’s critics.
She wrote:
“Hey! Hillary’s brain is off-limits! Leave her health records alone! Democrats are right – scouring records of a female candidate is just politics of personal destruction, and for the media to engage in it would be unfair, unethical, and absolutely UNPRECEDENTED. You can’t probe a woman like that because, well, it’s a war on women!
Bunch of sexist, big meanies engaging in something heretofore unheard of, for shame.”
http://www.mediaite.com/online/sarah-palin-my...
Hilarity is damaged goods, brain damaged, the old sow should be put out to pasture.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#267586 May 19, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
IRS, Sen. Carl Levin, And The Truth Behind Right-Wing Media's Latest Phony Conspiracy Theory
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/05/16/i...
Right-wing media falsely claimed that newly released documents from Judicial Watch showed that Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI) pressured the IRS to target conservative groups for additional scrutiny. Levin's letters simply show that he asked the IRS to hold both Democratic and Republican groups accountable to valid tax-exempt regulations, and he made his correspondence public record more than a year ago.
In short, the conservatives lied. What else is new?

“you know i know”

denver

#267587 May 19, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
Translation:
"Someone, anyone please keep these patriotic people shut the he!! up until after the election and until long after I am gone, someone just has to come forward and make it all go away!'
Obama criticizes Republicans for focusing on Benghazi, Obamacare
WASHINGTON May 19 (Reuters)- President Barack Obama chastised his Republican opponents on Monday for focusing criticism on the events surrounding the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, and on his signature healthcare law.
Did he hold a press conference on his 170th round of golf Sunday?

Il Douche hits the links
The economy stinks

In surprise, GDP shrinks by 0.1 percent in fourth quarter ...
thehill.com/policy/.../280045-us-economic-gro... ...
The Hill
Jan 30, 2014 - And national defense spending tumbled 22.2 percent, compared to a 12.9 percent boost in the third quarter. Non-defense spending actually ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 7 min Just Think 14,685
News Amnesty Groups Fight to Hide California Gang Da... 15 min tomin cali 1
News California prepares to fight Trump on immigrati... 1 hr tomin cali 6
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr inbred Genius 25
News Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin Already Mad at Donald ... 4 hr Manure Storm 12
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 6 hr Juan 695
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 7 hr Quirky 66
More from around the web