The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
224,141 - 224,160 of 255,504 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
She don`t work, She collects half of her ailing Husbands pension of whom she is separated from.
Along with Her SSDI, And half the rent from Her live in boyfriend Fred.
In her little Town home.
You're grotesque. Post after post of slobbering drooling mentally challenged ad hominem attacks on posters who have your number, you dimwitted lowlife. I hope lighting strikes your computer while you're passed out this morning sleeping it off.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Biden opposes pipelines for the US but supports them in Europe:
"The youngest son of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, has been appointed head of legal affairs at Ukraine's largest private gas producer — a move he said would benefit Ukrainians and the country's economy."
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/articl...
how would you feel about foreign companies confiscating people's land under eminent domain laws for a windfarm or a solar power installation? you'd be all for that, right? energy independence and all that eh wot?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
what does that have to do with your previous post proving you have no idea what you are talking about on this issue?
It has to do with crony capitalism; the Democratic Party is in bed with specific industries for their own political gain, not for the benefit of the country as a whole.
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You retarded buffoon, asswiping liar in chief Il Douche is the president and has been for 6 years, gawd you're an idiot.
Liberals and Progressives have been against Bush for the same reasons as Obama.

I did not appreciate Bush spying on all Americans and now Obama is doing it.

Two wrongs does not make it right.
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
That's why you should never hire or appoint a person because it's the politically correct thing to do. I wonder what the hell she has to say about the current president. He's the closest thing we've had as a dictator that I can remember. That's because the lib loons want a king. Plus the judges today for the most part are useless. The Supreme Court is letting this president get away with way too much. So is the worthless Congress.
<quoted text>
I am finding it difficult to follow your logic.

6 out of 8 years Bush and Cheney had a Republican House, a Republican Senate, most Republican Governors, most Republican State Houses, and Alito and Roberts on the Supreme Court.

YET THEY NEVER REVERSED ROE Vs WADE TO SEND IT BACK TO THE STATES.

Sandra is gone and the Republicans on the Supreme Court have the votes RIGHT NOW to overturn Roe and send it back to the States.

I believe they will never undo Roe because the Republicans did that issue to run on.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>It has to do with crony capitalism; the Democratic Party is in bed with specific industries for their own political gain, not for the benefit of the country as a whole.
ummm...dear? your post had to do with another nation...
yikes!

i have this theory that the most stupid posts come when people are trying to recover from initial stupid posts...

you are one of my favorite citations in the theorem proof...
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
That's why you should never hire or appoint a person because it's the politically correct thing to do. I wonder what the hell she has to say about the current president. He's the closest thing we've had as a dictator that I can remember. That's because the lib loons want a king. Plus the judges today for the most part are useless. The Supreme Court is letting this president get away with way too much. So is the worthless Congress.
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court are Activist Justices of the worst kind proven by Bush v. Gore.

----------

No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...

Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”

There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
VoteVets org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What made you so stupid, imbecilic, idiotic and ignorant? Dropped on your head by your fat mama?
You are disappointing me with your adolescent mindset, with some education certainly.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother.
LOL!!
Oh big brother government; can I laugh out loud.......... Can my brother laugh out loud too, brother government?
http://tech.slashdot.org/story/14/05/14/01512... .
Don't you advocate for big government too, brother ex man? Sister?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They are the very seeds of evil sown by the communist collectives' members that should never be permitted to grow roots to begin with.
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....you are so full of s_hit.
IMO, you're one of the very seeds of evil sown by the communist collectives' members that should never be permitted to grow roots to begin with.
Rick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court are Activist Justices of the worst kind proven by Bush v. Gore.
----------
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
lmao@u.
and this is your bullsheet opinion.
your link is as much.
Is it the truth? it is opinion----
more spewed rehetoric from a morally bankrupt pissant like you.
Rick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
so?
Obama and his appointees are much much worse.
it is Obama
come on, get over Bush.
stare decisis decisions should dictate reason and good sense-be a requirement.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dem Congressman Picks His Ear, Eats The Wax On Live TV [VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/13/dem-congres ...
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never click on your links Upham. lol
Then click on mine then. It's the same link. If not click on someone else's.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/13/dem-congres...
But for god's sake, open your eyes, they are all the same.
I wonder if they drag their knuckles too?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!
LMAO at you!
STFU! you hyena, hyime.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
What a girly post <<<<<Shaking Head>>>>> What a dork!
You sound just like Rose.
LOL:):)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>so?
Obama and his appointees are much much worse.
it is Obama
come on, get over Bush.
stare decisis decisions should dictate reason and good sense-be a requirement.
Agree.
Welcome aboard :)
Rick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

VoteVets org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disappointing me with your adolescent mindset, with some education certainly.
you as well.
child's play and reasoning but you are an adult.
since this is a public forum, I put my dimes worth in
opinion to you even though it was directed toward
another person.
personally the senator and community organizer
from this town was a good for nothing here.
same way with where he is right now. empty,
all talk, sticking his nose where it doesn't not belong
when his nose needs to be putting jobs in place.
controlling Dirty Harry would go a long way.
Rick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...dear? your post had to do with another nation...
yikes!
i have this theory that the most stupid posts come when people are trying to recover from initial stupid posts...
you are one of my favorite citations in the theorem proof...
funny?
so all that is going on in a bad way right now
with policy in this country and who is making them
your lowlife, no life wants to bully someone on a public forum?
I bet you vandalized the bathroom walls on campus where you
were in attendance part time until the age of sixteen.
I pity you and your stature as an adult. You can change it
for the better.
moho

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

http://www.tnonline.com/2012/jun/09/president...
positronium wrote:
Thank you so very much. I am in absolute agreement with you all the way....This should be posted on every corner.....Throughout the nation......
PlacitasRoy wrote:
You know anyone who would make the absurd aassinine and utterly FALSE stateemnt that "Since he was elected, our President has done everything in his power to destroy our economy and our international reputation." is too ignorant and full of BULLSH!T to read another line of his BULLSH!T.
litllebit wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us your version. prove this person wrong.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are right it is false because Obama set out to do all those things LONG BEFORE he was elected.....IMO
He learned Marxist ways before he was elected and practiced the mantra of a marxist as a community organizer.

Yes, I too would like to read [his] version too.
Rick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
this will be the most intelligent post of the
day unless a person with the decency to think of tomorrow and the future
of the younger generations after us- makes a point in like manner.
this country has too many lib loons that want and need someone else's
money to keep them up.
wonder where they will be when some of these people on here hit eighty
or so and other peoples money is too scarce to cover the overwhelming
number of old farts who supported the take, take mentality.
keep Mitch McConnel he needs to be majority leader. out with
the old down and dirty, Harry Reid .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••