The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264495 May 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hate to pat myself on the back but thanks for proving what my description on you really is.
Vulgarity.
True that!

I presented her with a past wars reconciliation bill to her the other day, for her own good mind you, yet she refused and she keeps hanging onto the only thing she knows.

Sedition and anti-Americanism.

I do admit however, I tried and I failed to sway her.

That's on HER!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264496 May 9, 2014
American Lady ROCKS!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264497 May 9, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol....your family are poor Mexicans...your an anchor baby. Delusional Gloria.
Learn how to use your and you're correctly and you won't come across as a knuckledragging mouthbreather.

Yet your content will still be as false as it ever was.

Just sayin!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#264498 May 9, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Its a toasty 49.5 here but the weather man is a saying 80's next week and that well make the ticks come out of hiding...lol
That's ok as long as one doesn't latch on to my wood. LOL
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264499 May 9, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! As if I really care what an idiot and a stranger on the Internet thinks of me.
You don't know me, so don't even pretend you do, you pompous ass. You're no better than anyone else no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are.
Move on and stop with the petty, nitpicking and childish insults already. Are you even an adult?
VULGAR=YOU!

Yes.....YOU!
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264500 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! As if I really care what an idiot and a stranger on the Internet thinks of me.
You don't know me, so don't even pretend you do, you pompous ass. You're no better than anyone else no matter how much you try to convince yourself you are.
Move on and stop with the petty, nitpicking and childish insults already. Are you even an adult?
Go back to manipulating the judge-it's Rose.

It's all you have.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#264501 May 9, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Muslim caretakers role.
WEAKEN AMERICA FOR THE FUTURE 'BIG KILL'
Hillary is at his side in this too!
These morons on here and around America don't even see that their azzez will go down with the rest of us.

They support their own demise.

This is the stupidity they have inherited for being a Libbie.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264502 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Bobb-

Patric-

Sunshine Aci-

Pot with own son Patric-

Continue?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#264503 May 9, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey King Clutch :)
They "think" those FAKE's bother me ...
Ha ha ha ...
The "only" thing it does is show their waste of space and air !!!
The only location that the REAL *AL* posts from is "Danville KY"
They've taken 'some' of my posts and added their 'spin' to them, on the looong one !!!
Typical "libTARDism"
They think it hurts my rep ...
It doesn't :D
Thank you for being able to SEE that
:~)
Anyone who has common sense knows which post are yours.

They lack BRAIN MATTER.

They support Obammie and his gang of thugs, don't they? This is all the proof you need.

Good night Patriots May GOD Bless you.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#264504 May 9, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
True that!
I presented her with a past wars reconciliation bill to her the other day, for her own good mind you, yet she refused and she keeps hanging onto the only thing she knows.
Sedition and anti-Americanism.
I do admit however, I tried and I failed to sway her.
That's on HER!
LMAO!

You're a liar. I never saw any such post from you, so you're doing what you do as a matter of routine: LIE, LIE, LIE and stir up trouble.

You didn't try anything. Bring forth the post because I never saw it, liar.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#264505 May 9, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
VULGAR=YOU!
Yes.....YOU!
LMAO! Look WHO'S talking, the most filthy, vile, crude, lewd and vulgar poster on Topix.

Need proof, you scumbag? You only cleaned it up lately because you got warned by Topix. LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#264506 May 9, 2014
And they're off!

One little crumb and the pigeons come running to run their mouths with hateful lies, insults and accusations.

Grow up, you big babies and get a life already.

No wonder the Republican Party is going down the tubes, look at its members. LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#264507 May 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the North Korea leader is making fun of Obama. Said Obama would be best in a zoo like setting. The evil leaders around the world are laughing at America.
This is shameful, we are laughed at, thought of as weak, broke and a "welfare" nation.
Shame.
Agree! And libTARDs lap up his "slop"

:~)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#264508 May 9, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in layman's terms, she is an asskisser deluxe who holds alleagiance to no flag except that unto herself.
Great candidate!
Agree wholeheartedly. 6666
Heileisheznor

Germany

#264509 May 9, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
FOREIGN OPERATIONS, EXPORT FINANCING, AND RELATED PROGRAMS APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/3aboto
Congressional Record: October 28, 2003 (Senate)
The amendment is as follows:(Purpose: To urge the President to release information regarding sources of foreign support for the 9-11 hijackers) At the appropriate place, insert the following: Sec.. Sense of the Senate on declassifying portions of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001
(a) Findings.--The Senate finds that--
(1) The President has prevented the release to the American public of 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.
(2) The contents of the redacted pages discuss sources of foreign support for some of the September 11th hijackers while they were in the United States.
(3) The Administration's decision to classify this information prevents the American people from having access to information about the involvement of certain foreign governments in the terrorist attacks of September 2001.
(4) The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has requested that the President release the 28 pages.
(5) The Senate respects the need to keep information regarding intelligence sources and methods classified, but the Senate also recognizes that such purposes can be accomplished through careful selective redaction of specific words and passages, rather than effacing the section's contents entirely.
(b) Sense of the Senate.--It is the sense of the Senate that in light of these findings the President should declassify the 28-page section of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001 that deals with foreign sources of support for the 9-11 hijackers, and that only those portions of the report that would directly compromise ongoing investigations or reveal intelligence sources and methods should remain classified.
http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2003_cr/s1028...
----------
Bush Won't Reveal Saudi 9/11 Info
Saudi Minister Calls Alleged Terror Link 'An Outrage'
July 29, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/39gg3m
(CBS/AP) President Bush refused on Tuesday to release a congressional report alleging possible links between Saudi Arabian officials and the Sept. 11 hijackers. The White House sought to question a Saudi citizen who befriended two of the hijackers.
Bush said he could not comply with a request by the Saudi foreign minister for a chance to clear the Arab kingdom's name because publication of the report could hurt U.S. intelligence operations.
After the report was released last Thursday, Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan issued a statement saying that "28 blanked-out pages are being used by some to malign our country and our people."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/07/30/wor...
the Prince bin Sultan would like it if, you would check into the Beverly Hills Hotel. Sharia law would your k!ck your backside...nutz forward!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#264510 May 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has common sense knows which post are yours.
They lack BRAIN MATTER.
They support Obammie and his gang of thugs, don't they? This is all the proof you need.
Good night Patriots May GOD Bless you.
May GOD Bless You Too Fed Up!
And ALL Patriots plus The Vets - active and at home <3

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#264511 May 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hate to pat myself on the back but thanks for proving what my description on you really is.
Vulgarity.
That's all she has, the fkin swine.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264512 May 9, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO! Look WHO'S talking, the most filthy, vile, crude, lewd and vulgar poster on Topix.
Need proof, you scumbag? You only cleaned it up lately because you got warned by Topix. LOL!
Warned by who?

Topix?

Topix LOVES ME!

As I bring them an exorbitant amount of clicks simply for exposing TRUTH!

For instance, I just got a free Topix hat and a free Topix T-Shirt yesterday as Topix' way of saying 'thanks for all you do'

Can you say the same?

Didn't think so.
King Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#264513 May 9, 2014
Heileisheznor wrote:
<quoted text>the Prince bin Sultan would like it if, you would check into the Beverly Hills Hotel. Sharia law would your k!ck your backside...nutz forward!
I don't know who you are?

But this.....

<Nuts forward>

Is fcking PRICELESS!
Heileisheznor

Germany

#264515 May 9, 2014
Citizen org wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 1, 2003
Office of Sen. Charles E. Schumer http://tinyurl.com/3cfdxq
SENATORS APPEAL DECISION TO KEEP THE 9/11 REPORT'S 28 PAGES CLASSIFIED
Led by Schumer and Brownback, 46 Senators argue that America is being kept in the dark about possible Saudi involvement in the 9/11 attacks
A group of US Senators led by Democrat Charles Schumer and Republican Sam Brownback today asked the President to reconsider his decision not to release 28 classified pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001.
Earlier this week, the President said declassifying the 28 pages could compromise national security. In their letter, the Senators argue that those concerns can be addressed through responsible redaction, rather than totally effacing the sectionís contents. The Senators wrote that keeping the material classified would essentially spare Saudi Arabia from any public penalty for the support it may have given to terrorists.
"It's clear to me that the support for making this material public is growing by the day," Schumer said. "We've gotten 46 people on this letter and there are two other Senators who have called for the public disclosure of this material. The bottom line is that keeping this material classified only strengthens the theory that some in the US government are hellbent on covering up for the Saudis. If we're going to take terrorism down, that kind of behavior has got to be nipped in the bud and shedding some light on these 28 pages would start that process." http://www.fas.org/irp/news/2003/08/cs080103....
==========
Bush and Cheney Failed On All Fronts:
December 10, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/lkjw6ca
An assessment of 128 executive branch failures since 2000
http://www.publicintegrity.org/politics/white...
2008 publicintegrity, ohhhh well this is today 2014 "I want to thank Walmart', stated the president. Solar panels and global warming make Walmart a winner! Go Obama! Executive failure shedding the gas. hotdayum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama staying out of the GOP crossfire in shutd... 48 min Grubercrats DUH 44
Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fi... 54 min Grubercrats DUH 30
Split over - tactics' is to blame for DHS fundi... 1 hr Le Jimbo 3
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 1 hr swedenforever 20
This Is What Immigration Limbo Looks Like 2 hr Holla Isabella 2
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 2 hr swedenforever 94
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr Holla Isabella 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 137,608
More from around the web