The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391848 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

La Duranguesa

Van Nuys, CA

#264756 May 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
A social reject would be on Topix 24 hours a day because he has no life outside of Topix
Is that you prieto?
Prietos, yournalgas.
La Duranguesa

Van Nuys, CA

#264757 May 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
One must be desperate for "friends" to pander to the crass and vulgar NTR
I prefer root canal therapy
I bet you do, cochino.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#264758 May 10, 2014
I'm wondering if Michelle Obama had to give the weekly address, because she was afraid that Barack might have got confused, and said, "In these boys/men, Michelle and I see our own sons".

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/05/1...

In her first solo weekly address, first lady Michelle Obama said the U.S. is committed to standing up for the more than 200 Nigerian girls who were kidnapped from their school weeks ago.

"In these girls, Barack and I see our own daughters," she said. "We see their hopes and their dreams — and we can only imagine the anguish their parents are feeling right now."
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#264759 May 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
Type AGREE if you think Ghost Rider should return to Topix
Its a good life!
AGREE
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264760 May 10, 2014
Rumor

Justa Sista needs special shoes that can support a two ton weight limit
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264761 May 10, 2014
I read if men lose their hair it leaves them sexually impotent because of the lack of testerone

No wonder Rico is so bitter. Pobre indeo
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264762 May 10, 2014
I may not be posting Monday. I have a meeting with my financial advisors at Chase Bank.
I want to buy stocks and they have researched some companies as possibilties.
My father is also knowledgeable in this area. I want to plan for my daughters schooling. Private schools are very expensive

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#264763 May 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
Type AGREE if you think Ghost Rider should return to Topix
Its a good life!
He left??
jillian

Tempe, AZ

#264764 May 10, 2014
hello pleas

i am at libary here with momma.

she go to bathroom so i get to type now. is bonni here today. she is our friend.

i do my home werk later. i want to be smart like momma. she has gold card at bank. boys are very nice to her wen she go ther

why does ugly lady hat my momma so much bonnie?
The Truth

Covina, CA

#264765 May 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
I may not be posting Monday. I have a meeting with my financial advisors at Chase Bank.
I want to buy stocks and they have researched some companies as possibilties.
My father is also knowledgeable in this area. I want to plan for my daughters schooling. Private schools are very expensive
The only stock you could understand is chicken stock...gordita. Your father can't speak english..
Give up on your rug rat....she'll be a big fat loser like you.
jillian

Tempe, AZ

#264766 May 10, 2014
i hope we buy kfc later momma not like mexkins who go to kfc

i want to play play play at my Aunty Kims house much later after we eat KCF
jillian

Tempe, AZ

#264767 May 10, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The only stock you could understand is chicken stock...gordita. Your father can't speak english..
Give up on your rug rat....she'll be a big fat loser like you.
Bitter envious Mexican. No wonder I told you to get lost about 5 years ago prieto
pelado
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264768 May 10, 2014
The last post was authored by me. My 7 year old likes to type when I am gone. I let her type. Thats how she learns.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264769 May 10, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He left??
As far as I know yes.

If he is posting with a different name, I honestly havent been able to tell which. I dont spend the time here that I used to Rose

I know Jaxxon is back. I was kinda fooled at first but not any more. I am not fazed by him one way or the other

Rico gives himself away. I think he wants people to know who is multiple characters are...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#264770 May 10, 2014
jillian wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter envious Mexican. No wonder I told you to get lost about 5 years ago prieto
pelado
Ooops, now is that any way for a little girl to talk?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#264771 May 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do "you" REALLY THINK those FAKE, VILE ...
'american lady[s] are ME ???
Go BACK and read "Fed Up Again's" post about
those!
Then get back w/me.
Or else "leave me alone."
You are NOT 'who & what' I thought you were.
Capiche ?!?
"American Lady"
I completely ignore the trash "fake Americuntlady" tries to spew. I was simply commenting on the trash you spew in your adoration of the vileness and lewdness of "dumb cuntch".
Peace
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264772 May 10, 2014
I have just told my daughter that I dont care if Mexicans go to KFC.

Its a FREE country
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264773 May 10, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops, now is that any way for a little girl to talk?
That was me Rose. She gets on the computer and puts her name on here. Or she types hello bonnie. I stepped away for a few minutes.

She wants a laptop for herself. My father blows a gasket when she gets on his without permission

Then I get yelled at

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#264774 May 10, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Now how did I get dobie jizz running out of my nose????Tee Hee Hee
"American Lady"
Now the above post from "fakeamericuncunt" must have really turned you on, it sounds just like the garbage "dumb cuntch" spews with nearly every post he offers.
Peace
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#264775 May 10, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"American Lady"
I completely ignore the trash "fake Americuntlady" tries to spew. I was simply commenting on the trash you spew in your adoration of the vileness and lewdness of "dumb cuntch".
Peace
The fake American lady wants to get the REAL American Lady banned by unleashing a swarm of obsenties direct from the cesspools of East LA. Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min porkmo 10,534
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Maverick 808 141,984
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr dp cassie 5,787
News Judge orders Kansas to count thousands of dispu... 3 hr Wildchild 1
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 hr Mikey 7,059
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 hr Rose_NoHo 1,157
News Outrage, caution from Latino stars in critical ... 9 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 4
More from around the web