The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#263147 May 3, 2014
Vorenus wrote:
http://cognidissidence.blogspo t.com/2014/04/the-right-winger s-who-cried-wolf.html
This is such a perfect description of the far right and how they represent themselves on these very threads. The author nailed it.

EXCERPT:

"That the right wing squawkers and propagandists would lie about this is not surprising. It is what they do. And even though the evidence shows that that they are the lying liars that lie, they will continue to lie about these things, because again, it is what they do.

What makes it even more egregious though is the fact that these would be martyrs are so damn hypocritical about it. Even as they are trying to play the victim, they are the ones that are constantly practicing McCarthyism and trying to smear anyone and everyone on the left, no matter how much they have to conflate and confabulate things."
Quirky

Denver, CO

#263148 May 3, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
They cry "Wolf" about a great many things in fact. It's part of being a Republican.
Good post, V.
You and your R&C Gang are truly iLL .. FACT !

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#263149 May 3, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope POS remembers to personally thank Ferrell for destroying "his" thread. LOL!
My thread will never be destroyed as long as OUR president continues to fail us. This thread will continue until commies like you convince us that he has succeeded. So far none of your commie cronies has refuted the fact that he is an epic fail.
oh the crying liberals

United States

#263150 May 3, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
This is such a perfect description of the far right and how they represent themselves on these very threads. The author nailed it.
EXCERPT:
"That the right wing squawkers and propagandists would lie about this is not surprising. It is what they do. And even though the evidence shows that that they are the lying liars that lie, they will continue to lie about these things, because again, it is what they do.
What makes it even more egregious though is the fact that these would be martyrs are so damn hypocritical about it. Even as they are trying to play the victim, they are the ones that are constantly practicing McCarthyism and trying to smear anyone and everyone on the left, no matter how much they have to conflate and confabulate things."
I've often wondered how cultured societies like the Germans, Chinese and Russians managed to nevertheless descend into barbarism, creating death camps, gulags and mass-murder on an industrial scale, making the Inquisition seem like a walk in the park. Even God never managed such slaughter.

But then I see liberals clinging desperately to a flawed liar and deceiver like Obama, no different than some deluded Nazi swooning adorningly at the words of Dear Adolf.

What is it about dictators that they can have such appeal to the truly stupid? That even when they are shown to be complete frauds the True Believers are not dissuaded! These swooning fans continue to pretend that their heroes are near God-like in their wisdom, compassion and vision. Why is that?

Putin rises from the ashes of Stalin and Lenin, like some sort of demonic phoenix. The Russians can't remember 20 million innocent dead? How can this be?

Now we have Obama, a proven liar, telling us his ideas are so compelling that democracy is an impediment to his beneficence being shared throughout the land. He tells us he has "a phone and a pen", so Congress can go f*ck itself. Congress, our representatives, can go to hell because He, Lord Obama, knows what's best. That annoying Constitution divides up governmental powers, another impediment to his Lordship. So he'll ignore that too.

Yet the liberals cheer, howl and fall down writing in orgasmic admiration for our new self-proclaimed Emperor. Why is that? Is this how a new tyranny begins? It seems so.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#263151 May 3, 2014
oh the crying liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often wondered how cultured societies like the Germans, Chinese and Russians managed to nevertheless descend into barbarism, creating death camps, gulags and mass-murder on an industrial scale, making the Inquisition seem like a walk in the park. Even God never managed such slaughter.
But then I see liberals clinging desperately to a flawed liar and deceiver like Obama, no different than some deluded Nazi swooning adorningly at the words of Dear Adolf.
What is it about dictators that they can have such appeal to the truly stupid? That even when they are shown to be complete frauds the True Believers are not dissuaded! These swooning fans continue to pretend that their heroes are near God-like in their wisdom, compassion and vision. Why is that?
Putin rises from the ashes of Stalin and Lenin, like some sort of demonic phoenix. The Russians can't remember 20 million innocent dead? How can this be?
Now we have Obama, a proven liar, telling us his ideas are so compelling that democracy is an impediment to his beneficence being shared throughout the land. He tells us he has "a phone and a pen", so Congress can go f*ck itself. Congress, our representatives, can go to hell because He, Lord Obama, knows what's best. That annoying Constitution divides up governmental powers, another impediment to his Lordship. So he'll ignore that too.
Yet the liberals cheer, howl and fall down writing in orgasmic admiration for our new self-proclaimed Emperor. Why is that? Is this how a new tyranny begins? It seems so.
You're prone to hyperbole I noticed. And seeing your exaggerations and distortions in print.

Just relax. We'll have a new President come 2016 and you can find something wrong with him/her then.

In the meantime, your opinion reads like some over-acted soap opera from the 1960s.

Neither I nor anyone I know who has supported President Obama ever worshiped him or saw him as any sort of savior or messiah. That's just one among many of your exaggerations.

Exaggeration is a form of lying you know.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#263152 May 3, 2014
oh the crying liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often wondered how cultured societies like the Germans, Chinese and Russians managed to nevertheless descend into barbarism, creating death camps, gulags and mass-murder on an industrial scale, making the Inquisition seem like a walk in the park. Even God never managed such slaughter.
But then I see liberals clinging desperately to a flawed liar and deceiver like Obama, no different than some deluded Nazi swooning adorningly at the words of Dear Adolf.
What is it about dictators that they can have such appeal to the truly stupid? That even when they are shown to be complete frauds the True Believers are not dissuaded! These swooning fans continue to pretend that their heroes are near God-like in their wisdom, compassion and vision. Why is that?
Putin rises from the ashes of Stalin and Lenin, like some sort of demonic phoenix. The Russians can't remember 20 million innocent dead? How can this be?
Now we have Obama, a proven liar, telling us his ideas are so compelling that democracy is an impediment to his beneficence being shared throughout the land. He tells us he has "a phone and a pen", so Congress can go f*ck itself. Congress, our representatives, can go to hell because He, Lord Obama, knows what's best. That annoying Constitution divides up governmental powers, another impediment to his Lordship. So he'll ignore that too.
Yet the liberals cheer, howl and fall down writing in orgasmic admiration for our new self-proclaimed Emperor. Why is that? Is this how a new tyranny begins? It seems so.
By the way, it sounds like you are the one crying.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#263153 May 3, 2014
oh the crying liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often wondered how cultured societies like the Germans, Chinese and Russians managed to nevertheless descend into barbarism, creating death camps, gulags and mass-murder on an industrial scale, making the Inquisition seem like a walk in the park. Even God never managed such slaughter.
But then I see liberals clinging desperately to a flawed liar and deceiver like Obama, no different than some deluded Nazi swooning adorningly at the words of Dear Adolf.
What is it about dictators that they can have such appeal to the truly stupid? That even when they are shown to be complete frauds the True Believers are not dissuaded! These swooning fans continue to pretend that their heroes are near God-like in their wisdom, compassion and vision. Why is that?
Putin rises from the ashes of Stalin and Lenin, like some sort of demonic phoenix. The Russians can't remember 20 million innocent dead? How can this be?
Now we have Obama, a proven liar, telling us his ideas are so compelling that democracy is an impediment to his beneficence being shared throughout the land. He tells us he has "a phone and a pen", so Congress can go f*ck itself. Congress, our representatives, can go to hell because He, Lord Obama, knows what's best. That annoying Constitution divides up governmental powers, another impediment to his Lordship. So he'll ignore that too.
Yet the liberals cheer, howl and fall down writing in orgasmic admiration for our new self-proclaimed Emperor. Why is that? Is this how a new tyranny begins? It seems so.
It's that mental illness of self hate and self immolation that I keep talking about, but Agents of Corruption won't post anything even close to the truth.

Great post!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#263154 May 3, 2014
Oh, the judge it monitor is on duty I see. It won't be long before the trolls come calling and baiting.

I don't reply to bait any longer. Just so you know. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#263155 May 3, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/02 /hillary-clinton-said-what-2/
Watch these young brain washed liberals blame and then try to rationalized their error.
The best.
Awesome......Oh, the hypocrisy of these uninformed fools.

“Non facile ferre stolidi”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#263157 May 3, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you share your story of how you swiped Willie's beer bottle, coaster napkin, lighter, and smokes that night at the tavern? How you have them on display in your garage apartment; how you sometimes put the bottle to your lips just to feel a connection to Willie?
Talk about weird.
Yep, that would qualify as weird behavior in MY book. Then again, I deal with strange and exotic personalities on a daily basis. That being said, I still think someone who puts another man's beer bottle to his lips "just to feel a connection to Willie" has issues that even I would find difficult to understand.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#263158 May 3, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're prone to hyperbole I noticed. And seeing your exaggerations and distortions in print.
Just relax. We'll have a new President come 2016 and you can find something wrong with him/her then.
In the meantime, your opinion reads like some over-acted soap opera from the 1960s.
Neither I nor anyone I know who has supported President Obama ever worshiped him or saw him as any sort of savior or messiah. That's just one among many of your exaggerations.
Exaggeration is a form of lying you know.
And here comes Rose, picking 'up the rear' so to speak.

Utterly predictable.


Giggle..Giggle..Giggle.Giggle

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Mt Vesuvius

#263159 May 3, 2014
Right-Wing Crybabies Should Obey The Law Or STFU


Is there a double standard in the wingnut press for criminal activity? Well, whenever a Democrat is accused of littering, the conservative slander machine cranks up to full volume and escalates the crime to treason while insisting, without evidence, that President Obama masterminded the whole affair. However, if a Republican is found to have committed real and serious violations of the law, the Right Guard springs into action to either dismiss or deny the crimes, no matter how strong the evidence. The malfeasance in office of Republican governors Chris Christie of New Jersey, and Bob McDonnell of Virgina, are good examples of conservative lawbreakers who get taken under the protective wing of the rightist media when trouble arises.

Additional examples include a trio of conservative crooks who have recently been caught misbehaving, and in all three cases they have been treated as victims of a White House cabal determined to clamp down on the liberty of well-meaning patriots. The lie-riddled Fox Nation website went so far as to ask “Is There A COORDINATED VAST LEFT-WING CONSPIRACY?” They never bothered to answer the question or provide any support for the theory, but they did plant the notion into the minds of their already paranoid audience that these poor souls are suffering under the boot of tyranny:

Dinesh D’Souza

As the director of the bitterly anti-Obama crocumentary,“2016 Obama’s America,” D’Souza has demonstrated his ego-soaked self-absorption by whimpering about not getting the Academy attention he so fervently believes he deserved. And if that weren’t repugnant enough, he also insulted the filmmakers who did get Oscar nods.

Yesterday D’Souza was indicted for breaking campaign finance laws. The allegation states that he solicited people to donate up to $20,000 to a Republican senate candidate in New York, then reimbursed them for the expense. Federal law prohibits any single donor to contribute more than $5,000 to a candidate in any election cycle.

Today D’Souza is whining about being harassed by the feds and Fox News led with a headline that asked whether he was the subject of “selective” prosecution. But if he doesn’t want to be bothered by law enforcement, he should try not breaking the law.

Friends of Abe

The Friends of Abe are a clandestine group of Hollywood celebrities who advocate on behalf of conservative politicians and issues. Many of them keep their identities secret because they fear being discriminated against by liberals in “The Biz.” Some of the conservative actors who claim to be victims of oppression include Kelsey Grammer, Bruce Willis, Tom Selleck, Patricia Heaton, and Clint Eastwood.

Now a report says that the group is being asked by the IRS to certify their non-political status in order to be granted a tax exemption for donors. That led the head of the group to the friendly studios of Fox News to complain that they were being targeted for their political beliefs. Well, that’s actually true. It is because of their obvious involvement in politics that the IRS is legally obligated to give them further scrutiny. There is ample evidence of their partisan activities, and if they don’t want to be challenged on that basis, they should not be so overtly partisan.

There was a time when Republicans were known as the “law and order” party. But when you have characters like these getting caught for unlawful conduct, and their accomplices in the media excusing and/or forgiving their behavior, it is impossible to take seriously their claims of innocence and purity. They have a deep aversion to taking accountability for their actions. And in avoiding responsibility, they resort to the most childish form of griping and blaming others for their woes. The GOP has flipped from being the “law and order” party to being the “whine and blame” party.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Mt Vesuvius

#263163 May 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Quit your bitching and GTF off my thread if you hate the truth so much.
STFU, POS.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#263166 May 3, 2014
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, POS.
You got to go through m to make him.

Got that link boy?

Just what I thought.

“Non facile ferre stolidi”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#263167 May 3, 2014
Sir Drop The Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a buttsucking fcking maggot idiot.
So I say to you tough guy, anytime, anywhere, sailor.
Not a sailor, a Marine. And you and I know that the only reason you act so aggressively is that you have the anonymity of the internet behind which to hide. I suspect that you have commandeered your parent's computer while they're gone. It's about time for bed youngster. now toddle off like a good boy.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#263168 May 3, 2014
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, POS.
Where's that link Mr. "Master of Words"

You didn't write that post and you know it.

Now then, you just heel down or I'll post the link that you plagiarized.

Now then, heel down and roll over on your back you little whipped pup!
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#263172 May 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Quit your bitching and GTF off my thread if you hate the truth so much.
Here! Here!

Lay it on 'em man!

This is THE PRESIDENT HAS FAILED US THREAD.

Not some Liberal 'sit in'' discussing better ways to abort babies and elude the voting public!

RIGHT ON MAN!

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Mt Vesuvius

#263173 May 3, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Oh, the judge it monitor is on duty I see. It won't be long before the trolls come calling and baiting.
I don't reply to bait any longer. Just so you know. LOL!
LOL!
Their tough guy schtick is downright laughable.
A bunch of nonsensical lunatics and angry posers is what they are..

Have a great Summer-like night my friend.
Stepping out.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#263174 May 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Quit your bitching and GTF off my thread if you hate the truth so much.
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, POS.
Same goes for you.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#263177 May 3, 2014
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Their tough guy schtick is downright laughable.
A bunch of nonsensical lunatics and angry posers is what they are..
Have a great Summer-like night my friend.
Stepping out.
Link,?????

Yoo-Hoo.....Mr. Master of Words?

Link?

Just what I thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 19 min dominoe effect 5,610
Mayor: More immigrant families freed than deported 1 hr dirtbag1958 15
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 1 hr Guess Who 513
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr American Werewolves 136,509
10 Questions for Eric Holder's Replacement as A... 3 hr El oh El 4
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 3 hr TeaBagging for Am... 127
Native Americans say "Mexicans are Indians, too" (Feb '08) 5 hr Guess Who 2,394

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE