The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391568 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#263402 May 4, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Folks are not dancing in those graves they are mourning because hour hero the boy president nobama was in hiding. You must be thrilled when hilarious clinton says, get over it, they are dead. The boy president nobama promised the American people he would track down the killers and bring them to justice. To date nothing. The president nobama is much like you, one with a big mouth the spews a lot of manure.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
The families deserved and deserves answers and not alot of coverup BS that they been getting..

Eagle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#263403 May 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep , Just like Andrew BrightBart when he announced that he had some damning Video on 0`Barry .
Why some thrive and others wither under stress
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Even those just trying to survive in today's tumultuous workplace can benefit from developing a greater sense of resilience. Another study in the Journal of Psychological Science found that people who scored higher in "career resiliency" (the ability to go with the flow in ever-changing workplace environments) went on to achieve greater success at their jobs — and higher levels of happiness, too.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263404 May 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay. Let's discuss this. I can't stay now because I have to go mow some more of the lawn (two days chore), but if most of the new jobs are minimum wage (and they seem to be just that), it makes no sense for most families. Why? The cost of childcare alone eats up a huge chunk of minimum wage. Those are your young families. Then, when you add in the costs of commuting, clothes, wear and tear on the car, no energy for the family, many married couples decide to bite the bullet and let one or the other (depending on income) stay home with the kids and figure out how to budget or earn money some other way). Seniors? Nobody wants to hire them at more than minimum wage either. They're quickly discouraged from that. Of course, not everybody is double-dipping Eaglet;-) The seniors who used to have corporate positions (yeah - me for example) wouldn't be of much interest in today's market because desperate young college graduates will do the job and expect far less.
Illegal immigrants? Yes. They will come for minimum wage jobs so long as the quality of living standard is a lot better than where they are currently. For many of them, it's still better here even at minimum wage. You're right, and I don't disagree. Do I blame Barack Obama? No. I blame the whole d*mned situation of plutocrats running the show, of gridlock in Congress as the excuse for why nothing gets done that is helpful to most of us, and I attribute most of this to influence peddling and greased palms or promises of future gains for those we've elected to serve us.
It could only have been worse than it is right now under Mitt Romney, or if the Republicans gain control of the Senate in the midterms, and I am already frustrated about what it is right now.
I remain well within SS's guidelines..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263405 May 4, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC’s Jonathan Karl and Fox News Try to Fool the Public with More Bogus Benghazi Emails
April, 30th, 2014 /
The right is in high froth mode this afternoon because Jonathan Karl — who misled the American public by claiming he had Benghazi emails that implicated the Obama administration, when it turned out that he had actually relied upon notes taken by a Republican who misinformed him — is sure that this time he’s got President Obama. Wanna guess what he’s basing it on? Yep. Another “Benghazi email!!!” No kidding.
Watch his Daily Caller inspired performance aimed at White House Press Secretary Jay Carney during Wednesday’s presser:
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/30/white-...
The were not "bogus" emails..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263407 May 4, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, not quite. They show the White House directed a cover up, blaming the video and spontaneous demonstrations instead of the planned Al Qaeda style attack. Then, the media helped them with the cover up, claiming Obama killed Osama during the campaign, ignoring the death of America's first openly gay Ambassador.
Obama is so daring, where was he when his Ambassador to Libya was murdered?
It wouldn't have mattered if it was a straight ambassador obama was still hiding under his bed..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263408 May 4, 2014
Therealnews com wrote:
13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News / 05/09/2013 / http://tinyurl.com/brshhxr
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-be...
----------
GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security
October 10, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/8dtbwbd
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security amid political attacks from Republicans that the Obama administration did not do enough to secure the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya that was attacked last month.
Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.
But hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said,“Absolutely“:
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...
Name one of those attacks president Bush tried to cover-up.. Just one will do here..

Eagle

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#263409 May 4, 2014
Zombie Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that you didn't deny them. That is because most are true.
What a fool. None of them are true.

Move along, troll. You're more boring than most.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263410 May 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
nutter talking about Buckeye ...
It should take it's own advice and QUIT trying to 'guess' WHO I am! Whether Bonnie Blue or whomever ...
I am *American Lady*
Only that.
And YES
I am a "lady" ...
You can take THAT to the bank!
:)
You can take to the bank she will never do that.. LOL..

Eagle

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#263411 May 4, 2014
Zombie Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't you just pitching about someone else claiming posters were other people? Lowlife hypocrite!
LOL! I was describing what trolls like YOU do when you lie about others.

You're a sock. It's obvious. Nothing hypocritical about it. You jump on here out of the blue and start harassing me for no reason, so you're guilty as charged, TROLL.

And I didn't say you "were other people" or someone else. I said you're a sock. LMAO!

Now troll along, trouble maker.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#263412 May 4, 2014
And here they come. It's the Sock Parade. LOL!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263413 May 4, 2014
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
They're probably confusing you with me (our names are similar and we're both in Dallas). I stopped posting about a year ago too. I am a 65 year-old gay black man. I've lived most of my life in the closet (even married a woman) but when she died I decided to come out. Jaxxon aka Jack McIntosh was my best friend on here, I even developed a crush on him but that was awhile ago. I hope Jack comes back, I miss him. Regardless, they probably think you're me.
LOL..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263414 May 4, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>PFFT.. Sickening.. Two can play that game. For racism to die off.. All the old black people and all of the old brown people must die off.
I think the poll I posted the other day more blacks consider other black's more racist than any others..

Eagle

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#263417 May 4, 2014
Patriot Battery Deployed in Eilat Area
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines...
A Patriot missile battery has been deployed in the southern resort city of Eilat recently, placed in proximity to the Iron Dome defense system, which has been operating in the city for over a year.

The Iron Dome defense system intercepts short range rockets fired from Hamas occupied Gaza while the Patriot system is intended to intercept missiles fired from longer distances.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#263419 May 4, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Gossip girl.
If anyone wants you to know their "story," they'll let you know. It's none of your business otherwise.
As far as I know Fed Up Again has not even posted to you until you attacked Him/Her WTF is your problem Rose?

Bish!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#263420 May 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Hey Q :)
I replied to you last night ...
But it has 'conveniently' disappeared
Hope you are doing well.
Thanks A.L.

Yes I seen it and I replied back.

Hope you are well too !!

:-)
ELYMAS the SORCERER

Los Angeles, CA

#263421 May 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Boo ...!!!
Did the 'ghost' of AL's return
SCARE everyone away?
Nah ...
MeThinks the socks are PM ing each other
or
Busy 'reporting' my posts to be removed ...
)8~D>
tee her her
Take a lesson from me,
don't be so humble you're not that great.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#263422 May 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know Fed Up Again has not even posted to you until you attacked Him/Her WTF is your problem Rose?
Bish!
LMAO at you!

You just can't stand it when I ignore you, can you dweeb? You follow me all around the threads, you bait every chance you get with some lie or insult.

Then when you get really desperate, you pretend to be sober and so concerned for another poster and play all self-righteous.

I don't have to answer or explain to you a damn thing about who I post to, why or when. Who made you hall monitor anyway?

Give it up, Quirky and quit stalking me with you phony concerns.

I don't have a problem, but you certainly do, you hypocritical little fraud.

Stop posting to me and seeking my attention.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#263423 May 4, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The were not "bogus" emails..
Eagle
I won't let go/( Rascal Flatts)

Eagle
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#263424 May 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Boo ...!!!
Did the 'ghost' of AL's return
SCARE everyone away?
Nah ...
MeThinks the socks are PM ing each other
or
Busy 'reporting' my posts to be removed ...
)8~D>
tee her her
DANG! Hey Gurl!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#263425 May 4, 2014
OMG!! What did HE Do NOW???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Responsibility 5,700
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 55 min Brian_G 1,142
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr Just Slim 141,963
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr pooky 10,494
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 5 hr Quirky 41
News Border Patrol Union Blasts Hillary a Lawlessnes... 9 hr You Is 8
News Bill O'Reilly: Slaves who built White House wer... 13 hr WasteWater 1
More from around the web