The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#262406 May 1, 2014
JBH wrote:
US is facing disasters made by Obama.
US BY imposing sanctions to Russia, US results a slower and smaller growth than that of Russia.
EU And NATO officials do not go by the European people say -- Large majority of Europeans are against their governments to go by US on Ukraine situations.
Eventually Majority of Europeans will rise to push US away, as Obama has been rejected, that they might demonstrate against US to tear US down in Europe.
The sentiments of Europe are very strong against US abut Ukraine crisis -- 80% of Germans, 70% of Britons, are against Merkel, Cameron by cooperating with US on sanctions which have hared them and letting US military to align with them to Baltics on Ukraine situations, which will be their detriments.
BY using police agents to kill protesters from Nazi-Kiev, Putin has told Kiev to stop using force to harm opposition protesters, as that might indicate Russia is ready to invade west Ukraine anytime and shoot out US and NATO to serve all the majority of Europeans if Kiev would not do so.
US is facing disasters made by Obama -- Many Russians are like most Europeans, have come out in Moscow, to show the stands against US to tear it away from everywhere.
US BY imposing sanctions to Russia is the insult and slaughter about US -- Russia middle class and income per capita have climbed as those of USA have dropped in this quarter.
Germany's Merkel is in US pointing finger at Obama on Ukraine crisis.
The whole world has lots of people, from Turkey,Cyprus, Brazil, and allover Europe coming out to voice against US of messing the world.
BY using police agents to kill protesters from Nazi-Kiev, majority of East Ukraine are rising against Kiev as a western puppet and would do all efforts to do away Nazi-Kiev and US.
Many people around the world are like most Europeans, have come out to show the stands against US to reject and discard it away from everywhere.
In summary: Obammie sucks.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#262407 May 1, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw that would be racist.
Although reading or listening to the news about the CIA and FBI getting drunk and paying for prostitutes, they already were taught about MLK's escapades while fronting as a Reverend.
Everyone knows about them but the brain-dead still refuse to hear it.
This is not racist but the truth.
Okay, which brain-dead approved my post with their judge its?

Remember this brain-dead when you click your little negative judge its then this only reinforces how truthful my post are.

I FEEL GOOD
James Brown

"Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got to you"
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262409 May 1, 2014
Bone Whistler wrote:
<quoted text>Yours will do you honors some day, AS A WINDCHIME!
Good point.. You are right. I have music in my soul..Even my bones will play on. when I am gone
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262410 May 1, 2014
Walk The Plank wrote:
<quoted text>Grab a mop SWABI !!!
Like the one on your neck? I wouldn't touch that greasy Adam's apple of yours for anything.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#262411 May 1, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And not a quotation mark in sight. Hmmmm
"hoe"
You comment on ones grammar but have not a word to say to deny the poster was spot on. Telling.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262412 May 1, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson
LOL.. I like double timing it up and down the river with a fanny pack and a fly rod..

Bonnie
Pied Piper of Bunkerville

Long Beach, CA

#262413 May 1, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Good point.. You are right. I have music in my soul..Even my bones will play on. when I am gone
A few more holes and you can call it a head flute.
Spitting Image

Long Beach, CA

#262414 May 1, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Like the one on your neck? I wouldn't touch that greasy Adam's apple of yours for anything.
Das whut yer mammy say jus before u wuz conceiveded.
Big Daddy Fly Rod

Long Beach, CA

#262415 May 1, 2014
no offense to your mammy child.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262416 May 1, 2014
That Anaheim poster sound exactly like "JJ"

Jealous and Jilted Rose.

Lemme check the IP record..........

Yep, it's her alright.

Isn't it time for your Abilify Constance<Rose>?

Je Je Je Je Je
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262417 May 1, 2014
Big Daddy Fly Rod wrote:
STFU Rose.

You're jealous of Bonnie and you know it.

Same goes for your kindred twisted spirit, NTR.

You both are.

Why?

She has it going on and you two never had "it"

Je Je Je Je Je

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#262418 May 1, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
You comment on ones grammar but have not a word to say to deny the poster was spot on. Telling.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
And if you paid as much attention to other people's posts as you do mine, you would have known I was being sarcastic. The poster criticized me yesterday out of the blue regarding quotation marks, and she was wrong. She made no comment on the article I posted either, just her snarky remark about quotes.

What's "telling'" is that petty people like you abound among the right-wing posters here. You find the most inane things to criticize. And you're not even honest enough to recognize that you peopdo the very things you criticize others for.

You deliberately try to instigate trouble just like a troll. I'll go back to ignoring your pettiness in future.
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262419 May 1, 2014
Big Daddy Fly Rod wrote:
None taken I am sure.

How's your daddy Charlie Manson doing in prison?

The one who made himself famous in 1969?

Did he leave the Spahn Ranch to you in his will?

Je Je Je Je Je
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262420 May 1, 2014
Spitting Image wrote:
<quoted text>Das whut yer mammy say jus before u wuz conceiveded.
Rose?

You're fooling no one you jealous EBT wench!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262421 May 1, 2014
Spitting Image wrote:
<quoted text>Das whut yer mammy say jus before u wuz conceiveded.
Racist..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#262422 May 1, 2014
Sir Drop The Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
None taken I am sure.
How's your daddy Charlie Manson doing in prison?
The one who made himself famous in 1969?
Did he leave the Spahn Ranch to you in his will?
Je Je Je Je Je
Charlie.. Got it.... That 'splains the gynormus adams apple. LOL.

“sunny day”

Since: Jan 14

in the mountains....

#262423 May 1, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. I like double timing it up and down the river with a fanny pack and a fly rod..
Bonnie
That works to Bonnie as long as you got that 22 plink'er in your fanny pack..lol
Sir Drop The Clutch

Ottumwa, IA

#262424 May 1, 2014
Rose has been relegated to Abilify-Orange Sunshine Acid-Weed-Speeders- and any pharmaceutical or non pharmaceutical derivative thereof.

Typical Liberal though.

Nuff said.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#262425 May 1, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
One must play to one's strength and clearly thoughtful analysis is not in her sock drawer.

Amusing, actually.
racer 42

Santa Ana, CA

#262426 May 1, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Racist..
Das Rite, Das what I is,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 34 min spud 7
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 40 min Le Duped 1
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 1 hr Le Duped 147
Dana Milbank: Jeb Bush, CPAC pinata 1 hr Holla Isabella 2
10 things to know on Friday 5 hr WelbyMD 4
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 5 hr garagehero 27,523
Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fi... 5 hr Newland 2
More from around the web