The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Bobby The Brain Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

#261303 Apr 27, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re Never Too Old To Hate
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/27/hate.h...
Which brings us back to Sterling. His people are now floating the trial balloon that the tape you’ve heard might not be Sterling at all. Why there’s that awful woman who’s the object of a Sterling family lawsuit alleging that she embezzled the grand sum of $1.8 million from their overflowing coffers. It has been darkly hinted that she once snarled to Sterling that she was going to “get even.”
Lemme get this straight. If you believe even the tiniest thread of this hilarious conspiracy yarn, you’ve got to accept that this ticked-off defendant is going to doctor a 9:26 tape by either hiring an actor and actress with the extraordinary gifts of mimicking both voices with such unerring exactitude that audio experts, using the latest technology, could never tell the difference. Excuse me, I think I see an American Yorkshire fluttering over my maple tree.
**Excuse me, I think I see an American Yorkshire fluttering over my maple tree**

Me too! She's mine!

Come here Fluffy, come to Poppa Bobby!

She got blown away in a storm that you ham and eggers by telepathy dreamed up to harm Americans.

She's in good hands now.

What are waiting around for...a tip?

Get lost ham and egger!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#261306 Apr 27, 2014
Bobby The Brain Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
**Excuse me, I think I see an American Yorkshire fluttering over my maple tree**
Me too! She's mine!
Come here Fluffy, come to Poppa Bobby!
She got blown away in a storm that you ham and eggers by telepathy dreamed up to harm Americans.
She's in good hands now.
What are waiting around for...a tip?
Get lost ham and egger!
LIVE: Multiple Tornadoes Bear Down Across Central US
http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/li...
Violent thunderstorms and tornadoes will continue to increase across the nation's midsection through Sunday evening as the worst severe weather outbreak so far this year unfolds.

Places from northeastern Texas and northern Louisiana to southern Iowa and Illinois, as well as Nebraska, will remain at risk for one or two rounds of severe thunderstorms into Sunday night.

The thunderstorms have and will continue to unleash damaging winds, hail and frequent lightning.

The strongest thunderstorms will also spawn tornadoes with the danger zone greatest in the vicinity of Arkansas and southern Missouri. Little Rock, Ark., lies within this zone.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#261307 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Not only is already being married good enough for you, but you got a live in lover living in the same house.
Now, you are hitting on this poster who has zero interest in you.
Can you ever get enough you old, shameless hussy?
Dithspickable <--------(Daffy language )

that one is.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#261308 Apr 27, 2014
Fresh Air wrote:
Everybody needs to go outside, get some fresh air and enjoy a bit of sunshine.
That, Is what the COW Said!!
Sir Magnum PI

Ottumwa, IA

#261309 Apr 27, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dithspickable <--------(Daffy language )
that one is.
LMFAO!

Q!

Drop the Clutch Man!

I Love Ya Man!

Je Je Je Je Je

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#261310 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Not only is already being married good enough for you, but you got a live in lover living in the same house.
Now, you are hitting on this poster who has zero interest in you.
Can you ever get enough you old, shameless hussy?
LOL! You're a liar, but then everyone already knows that.

What a jackass you are and a pathetic bully, almost as pathetic as your girlfriend POS.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#261311 Apr 27, 2014
http://adinakutnicki.com/2014/04/28/americas-...
America will find out after its done, on a 'news' tie-in during the soap opera.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#261312 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
<bund>
LMFAO!
Cool word bro!
LOL Well it certainly describes them trolls. A bund of parasites?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#261313 Apr 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahhahahah!
My gawd man, what you are about five years old? Are you freakin' serious?
I don't keep track of who posts on that thread or what the thread count is. I couldn't care less, but then I'm an adult unlike you. What a big baby you are.
I can't stop laughing at what an absolute fool you are and how Topix is your only source of fulfillment. Now that's pretty sad.
Oh yes, he is my "gawd" too. He told me to ignore the rest of your rant. hahaha
Sir Idontgive Afuck

Ottumwa, IA

#261315 Apr 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Well it certainly describes them trolls. A bund of parasites?
'bund of parasites'

LMFAO!

Priceless man!

Posi ROCKS!

Level 9

Forum

#261316 Apr 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes, he is my "gawd" too. He told me to ignore the rest of your rant. hahaha
You know it's really amusing watching you in action considering the coward you really are.

You put on this false bravado whenever your good buddy Ferrell is around, kind of like Eagle does too. But then weakling and cowards are always drawn to the biggest bullies. You must be so proud aligning yourself with scum like Ferrell. LOL!

You two are so obvious, it's boring. Kind of like watching two teenagers fight over the Clearasil for their next girl's night out.

Level 9

Forum

#261317 Apr 27, 2014
So much fake laughter from the fake Ferrell. He sure knows how to kiss POS butt, and POS laps it up. LOL!

What's that old rhyme about the Spider and the Fly?
Brain Dead Bobby Ferrell

Santa Ana, CA

#261318 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Simply you are a shameless, brazen Jezebel and I am sure you had it in your genes already, but that Queen Jezebel NTR herself brought out the "Mandingo" in you and you don't even know it.
Rose?
NTR is a HO in the 1st degree.
You always were.
Two Hobags egging eachother on equals JEZEBEL in the first damn degree!
You two HoBags are Unclean and Unwashed in the eyes of the Lord!
Like an unclean bottom dweller on the ocean floor you both are.
Throw FS8 in there too.
She stinks to High Heaven as bad as the rest of y'all bottom dwelling HoBags do!
<chuckles>
STFU, Slobert.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#261320 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Simply you are a shameless, brazen Jezebel and I am sure you had it in your genes already, but that Queen Jezebel NTR herself brought out the "Mandingo" in you and you don't even know it.
Rose?
NTR is a HO in the 1st degree.
You always were.
Two Hobags egging eachother on equals JEZEBEL in the first damn degree!
You two HoBags are Unclean and Unwashed in the eyes of the Lord!
Like an unclean bottom dweller on the ocean floor you both are.
Throw FS8 in there too.
She stinks to High Heaven as bad as the rest of y'all bottom dwelling HoBags do!
<chuckles>
FS8 was wondering if DP was my sock..

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#261323 Apr 27, 2014
Top Mod told Rose to tone it down a while back. She did not like that one at all.

Ha Ha Ha

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#261326 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL! You're a liar, but then everyone already knows that.
What a jackass you are and a pathetic bully, almost as pathetic as your girlfriend POS.
What a whipshippiggle you are. A jealous one? jeje

Level 9

Forum

#261328 Apr 27, 2014
I Am Outta Here wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and go 'service' your husband and your live in boyfriend who all reside in the same house you lecherous, liberal, lush of a Godless hussy!
I'll bet you even launder their underwear in the same load with your crusty panties don't you
you, you filthy moneygrubbing wench!
My my, how the truth sends you into such a hissy fit, you silly spider. LOL!

You should learn to control that nasty temper of yours. People might think you're a bit a sociopath you know.

Now crawl away and spin your webs, you vile insect. You're sure to entrap the gullible and the stupid, those who adore manure such as you.

Swat!

Level 9

Forum

#261329 Apr 27, 2014
Dance little puppets dance.

Your strings are beginning to fray

And your show is about to close.

Yawwwwn.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#261332 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You know it's really amusing watching you in action considering the coward you really are.
You put on this false bravado whenever your good buddy Ferrell is around, kind of like Eagle does too. But then weakling and cowards are always drawn to the biggest bullies. You must be so proud aligning yourself with scum like Ferrell. LOL!
You two are so obvious, it's boring. Kind of like watching two teenagers fight over the Clearasil for their next girl's night out.
You're just as amusing. Only difference is I am "in action" and you are ignorant.
Our president is failing us and you ignorantly talk about me. I am drawn to people who stand up for america.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#261333 Apr 27, 2014
The men who go to Ukraine looking for a wife then fly home alone and broke
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/...
Todd, who had not succeeded in finding his other half at home, had something of a compulsive side to his personality. He spent months methodically whittling down 1,500 possible brides on Anastasia's site to two top candidates. He then spent thousands of hours and thousands of dollars chatting with them online. Things were going swimmingly with both women. He assumed that his trip to Odessa would involve picking the one he liked most and taking her back with him. But when he arrived, neither of them answered his calls.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Well it certainly describes them trolls. A bund of parasites?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 48 min Guy Williford II 205
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 59 min Dee Dee Dee 49
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Ga Girl 56 136,004
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 1 hr cancer suxs 9
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 2 hr Earl 32
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 4 hr gulf 89
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 7 hr ObscurusConscientia 268

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE