The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
218,681 - 218,700 of 243,890 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed the post where I called X-Man a "liar" and "cussed him out."
Which one was that again? Are we having fun yet? LMAO at you!
I didn't even know X-Man back then. He was being honest. I replied and it was civil, and not how you've described it all.
You're sure no one to be talking about honesty considering your lies and pretenses. Your game isn't working, Dipstick, but it sure makes you look foolish and childish.
-X-Man said to you in that post that he had been "following your posts for some time" when he was telling you how vulgar you were. He had only created that account a few days before he typed those words. Doesn't the word "Stalker" come to mind?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't expect you to get mad at each other. You are an introvert. You fear rejection and crave acceptance. Rose has accepted you so, as "expected", you grabbed onto Rose like a security blanket and have held on tight every since this conversation begun. Rose is no different. She's holding onto you too.
From an outsiders point of view it's pathetic. You too insecure introverts enabling one another further and further down the abyss of vulgarity and raunchy psycho blabber you both have become famous for.
Yawn.

Dp, you're desperation has reached completely pitiful levels. Your attempts to get to me or Rose have failed miserably and the worst part of it ALL!!! You're still you. How bad does that suck?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This is some of the funniest and dumbest stuff they've posted in awhile. I mean since yesterday.
LMAO!!

I'm getting bored with them. I'm calling it a night.

Night Rose. ;)
Sir William Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

NTR?

Did you pre-order one of the new models yet per chance?

1st Mercedes B-Class Electric Drives’ Now Coming Off The Production Line — US Launch Only Months Off

http://beforeitsnews.com/environment/2014/04/...
Sir William Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Night Rose. ;)
Sleep tight in your defeat.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

No one can choose which laws to obey
http://www.rgj.com/story/opinion/readers/2014...
I was raised to believe that I lived in a country where laws were passed by elected representatives and were expected to be obeyed by all the citizens of the country. If the citizens didn’t like a law, they changed it through their elected representatives.

Now I read that a rancher in Southern Nevada decided that because he and his ancestors had run cows for years on public lands he could ignore the fact that these lands were not his and refuse to pay the same grazing fees that all the other ranchers pay to graze their cows on the public lands. He not only refuses to pay his legitimate fees, he thumbs his nose at court orders to remove his cows after having his day in court. His unlawful position is supported by gun-toting “militiamen,” and he is supposedly called a patriot by Nevada U.S. Sen. Heller-R.

Am I concerned? You bet I am! In this country, nobody should be able to select which laws he will follow and which he will break without suffering the consequences.
Sir William Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Affirmative action ruling may push more state votes to limit race considerations

Affirmative action is a matter of public choice and Michigan has made its decision - that's how one legal expert is interpreting Tuesday's decision by the U.S.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140423/S...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Night Rose. ;)
That's right! Run!!! Log onto another account and find a female to stalk. You are totally predictable. Diagnosis: Introverted personality disorder probably caused by a defective amygdala.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
"It didn't happen"
He is kind of a sick one stalking like that, thinking people wouldn't know.
Creepy in fact.
Thank you for all of this valuable information.
I appreciate your posts.
Very informative and compelling.
It took me a while to discover just how wrong those people are. They are trouble making liberals living on government programs for the indigent. There talk of higher principles is nothing more than defending their own piece of the action and advocating for more. Anytime the subject of welfare fraud is brought up, these are the first to point out how hard working Americans have all the money and the lazy slobs need some of it. When they are told to get a job, they shut the heck up and change the subject.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Need a link to that post too? All I know is -X-Man tucked his tail and never called you out on it again.
Here is another of X-Woozzy`s Socks...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

Affirmative action ruling may push more state votes to limit race considerations
Affirmative action is a matter of public choice and Michigan has made its decision - that's how one legal expert is interpreting Tuesday's decision by the U.S.
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140423/S...
Oklahoma's Governor Has Quietly Passed a Bill With Devastating Consequences for Young People
http://www.policymic.com/articles/87831/oklah...
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin signed a bill last Monday banning cities in the state from establishing a mandatory minimum wage or requiring employers to provide a mandatory minimum number of paid sick or leave days. Any existing or future ordinances regarding these issues would be considered null and void.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just pull a booger out of your nostril and put it into your mouth? Gross!
Rose and X-Woozzy both come across as bugger eaters.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
"It didn't happen"
He is kind of a sick one stalking like that, thinking people wouldn't know.
Creepy in fact.
Thank you for all of this valuable information.
I appreciate your posts.
Very informative and compelling.
You should have seen how the lil Mfr used to stalk Bonnie till I called his azz out on it.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Georgia Governor To Sign Controversial Gun Bill Wednesday

TLANTA – Its official name is the “Safe Carry Protection Act.”

But critics are calling it the “Guns Everywhere Bill.”

At noon Wednesday, Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal is scheduled to sign the sweeping legislation into law. One of the most permissive state gun laws in the nation, it will allow licensed owners to carry firearms into more public places than at any time in the past century, including bars and government buildings that don't have security checkpoints.

The law also authorizes school districts to appoint staffers to carry firearms. It allows churches to "opt-in" if they want to allow weapons. Bars could already “opt-in” to allow weapons, but under the new law they must opt out if they want to bar weapons. Permit-holders who accidentally bring a gun to an airport security checkpoint will now be allowed to pick up their weapon and leave with no criminal penalty.(At Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, a record 111 guns were found at TSA screening areas last year.)
nbcnews.com

Yahoonews.com

associatedpress.com
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Obama sought record number of tax increases

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3485789783001/repo...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, I'll let you know soon as I hear anything. LOL
(shakes head)
I'll be here waiting. Thanks.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

Impeaching Nixon (no, not that one)
04/23/14

By Steve Benen

There is no actual competition to see which Republican-led state legislature can govern in the least responsible way possible, but if such a contest existed, Missouri would have to be considered a credible contender.

The indictment against GOP lawmakers’ recent efforts in the Show Me State isn’t short: voting restrictions, nullification efforts, anti-union schemes, anti-evolution measures, an anti-health care push, and on and on.

To be sure, many of these efforts have fallen short, thanks in part to Missouri’s Democratic governor, Jay Nixon. But given Republican extremism, perhaps it shouldn’t come as too big a surprise that Missouri’s GOP lawmakers have responded to the governor’s objections to their agenda by raising the specter of impeachment.

A Missouri state House committee will hold hearings Wednesday into three proposed articles of impeachment against Gov. Jay Nixon (D), whom some Republicans say has committed offenses worthy of being removed from office.[…]

Even if the House succeeds in impeaching Nixon, it would require five of seven judges appointed by the state Senate to convict Nixon and remove him from office.

And by all accounts, that’s not going to happen.

But my point in highlighting these developments isn’t to suggest that Nixon’s tenure is actually in peril, because it almost certainly is not. Rather, the point is that even pursuing the possibility of impeaching a sitting governor without good reasons reinforces a larger truth: these Missouri Republican lawmakers appear to have gone completely over the edge.(cont.)

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/impea...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

http://www.debate.org/opinions/has-obama-fail...
I say yes.
63% say yes.

Has he failed us?

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.

OUR president.
Us
Somehow there is a disconnect here.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

America’s hunger crisis, and why Washington ignores it
04/23/14

By Ned Resnikoff

There’s the 99% and the 1%, and then there’s the 16%. The latter number is the proportion of Americans who don’t have enough food to eat, according to the most recent figures on food insecurity.

In absolute numbers, nearly 50 million people in this country—including 16 million children—currently lack sufficient food to live a healthy life.

The numbers are striking on their own, but what’s even more striking is how little attention the problem has received in Washington. When the food stamp program received an automatic $5 billion cut, reducing benefit levels across the board, there was little response from either the White House or Congress. And when Congress did turn to address the food stamp program, it was a only to pass a bipartisan piece of legislation which cut benefit levels further. President Obama praised that bill and signed it at a public event in February.

This is the same President Obama who recently described economic inequality as “the defining challenge of our time.” Elsewhere in the Democratic Party, various members have decided to make inequality the main theme of their 2014 midterm campaigns. And yet, despite the current vogue in Washington for talking about inequality, political leaders have paid little attention to the hunger crisis which is now ravaging America’s poor communities.(cont.)

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/hunger-crisis-amer...

If we really want to do something about inequality, we all have to play in the same band. Give Obama his Congressional majority to see if he'll do what he says. We can't expect any positive developments if Republicans gain control in the midterms. There is NOTHING in their "plan" that includes anybody posting on this thread.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

Judged:

NTR1 wrote:
America’s hunger crisis, and why Washington ignores it
04/23/14
By Ned Resnikoff
There is NOTHING in their "plan" that includes anybody posting on this thread.
How so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••