The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395222 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#260731 Apr 25, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
So you wanna play, trolls?
Give it your best shot or STFU and leave decent people alone.
Hello Rose! Just one question. Do you ever comment on the issues, or do you just rant vulgarities, scream profanities and besmirch your fellow posters? I already know the answer to that question. I just wondered if you did.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#260732 Apr 25, 2014
TMZ's Harvey Levine is reporting that Topix poster Freeespirit 8 iintense diet program has resulted in her weighing a trim 275 lbs

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#260733 Apr 25, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They whip out that race card at the drop of a hat. But people don't dislike them because of the color of their hair. It's the content of their character. They were raised to believe that they were inferior to white people. Not because of what any white people ever said or did to them, but because their parents burned it into their brains and their friends reinforced those myths. When a mother tells her child that he is just as good as those white people, she is sending a message that the white man is really good. The standard of goodness from which all other goodness is judged. When friends complain about the white man looking down on them, they are sending the message that the white man is above them. A lifetime of subliminal messages programing a race based inferiority complex makes them hypersensitive to everything that they see as racial. Even something like the light colored olives coming in a glass jar while the black olives come in a can becomes evidence in their mind that racism is real.
You might be helped with intensive therapy, but it won't be cheap and it probably won't pay off for several years - if you go twice a week. Still, I think it might be worth it in your case if you can find somebody who doesn't gag easily and who can maintain a poker face for at least an hour.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#260734 Apr 25, 2014
Rose wrote:
Hi I am Rose. This is my story.
Last night I felt a most severe itching at my anal opening. People were starting to stare at my scratching my anus hole all the time so, I bent way over and looked in the hand mirror at my anus and saw the tip of a big, fat tapeworm trying desperately to get back inside where it was dark and safe. It was smiling at me.
I grabbed it's head and kept pulling and pulling until I finally got the sucker end of it out which it was concealing. All told, that tapeworm was over 80 feet long and I don't feel so bloated now.
I can poop much better and my farts only smell like a dead 2 week carp now too.
I am Rose and this is my story.
Sorry, dimwitted sock puppet. No matter how much you'd like to be, you are not Rose. You are dimwitted sock puppet. I know that's not pleasant to have to acknowledge, but it's accurate. Now, as to what you do to and with yourself, nobody cares. Just go ahead and remember to wash your hands and your mouth with lye soap when you finish doing whatever it is you need to do to your sick self to find satisfaction.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#260735 Apr 25, 2014
Why is NTR1 so threatened by Plainfield Mom?

Why are Rico and his obvious multiple characters all envious of Quirky?

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#260736 Apr 25, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
So you wanna play, trolls?
Give it your best shot or STFU and leave decent people alone.
"hoe"
Do decent people rely on profanity when they address others? They lack a vocabulary to carry on a civil conversation? Only in your sick world.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#260737 Apr 25, 2014
Will NTRs disfunctional children place her in a mental hospitial due 2 her alcoholism?

How will they divide up her $276 monthly pension?

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#260738 Apr 25, 2014
Katrina wrote:
TMZ's Harvey Levine is reporting that Topix poster Freeespirit 8 iintense diet program has resulted in her weighing a trim 275 lbs
How would a fifty-five year old meth addled strip club bouncer know what anybody needs? You haven't even figured out what sex your imaginary child is. You just know that Militia was conned into paying off your "Acura", but when is the last time you had it serviced or washed it? See what I mean? Get a real job, Steve, you hairy old creep.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#260739 Apr 25, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, dimwitted sock puppet. No matter how much you'd like to be, you are not Rose. You are dimwitted sock puppet. I know that's not pleasant to have to acknowledge, but it's accurate. Now, as to what you do to and with yourself, nobody cares. Just go ahead and remember to wash your hands and your mouth with lye soap when you finish doing whatever it is you need to do to your sick self to find satisfaction.
Sober up child killer.

Go preach moral values while plastered on Dollar Store Beer

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#260740 Apr 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
Do decent people rely on profanity when they address others? They lack a vocabulary to carry on a civil conversation? Only in your sick world.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
KMA! Greetings and SIUYAS, you POS! I probably have a vocabulary, but knowing of your deep fondness for abbreviation, I believe the forgoing is sufficient for now.
Katrina

Phoenix, AZ

#260741 Apr 25, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> How would a fifty-five year old meth addled strip club bouncer know what anybody needs? You haven't even figured out what sex your imaginary child is. You just know that Militia was conned into paying off your "Acura", but when is the last time you had it serviced or washed it? See what I mean? Get a real job, Steve, you hairy old creep.
Projecting YOUR misery filled life on others, Granny Wax Face?

It doesnt work with me cow
Quirky

Denver, CO

#260742 Apr 25, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprise in which the witches NTR and WIR have something to do with blocking American Lady and Republican Lady from this forum.
No doubt whatsoever.
Did you know that WIR Wild Rose was once a monitor on here.
Its not a joke but it should be.
I`m certain they and Rico had some thing to do with it. But it also takes a Racist biased Mod too!
Barney Fwank

Westminster, CA

#260743 Apr 25, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>KMA! Greetings and SIUYAS, you POS! I probably have a vocabulary, but knowing of your deep fondness for abbreviation, I believe the forgoing is sufficient for now.
Its Granny Blumpkin, back from the depths of the outhouse, wiping toilet water from her soul patch to perform another Blumpkin. You should throw in a Rusty Trombrone to mix up your odd pleasures
Giggle Giggle Giggle

Phoenix, AZ

#260744 Apr 25, 2014
Granny Wax Face has more wrinkles than downdown Chandler has stop lights!
She is so old she was a waitress for the 1908 World Series

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#260745 Apr 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and noone forced you to own a car, did they?
owning a car is a personal decision. no one is forced to buy auto insurance.
Not true many are forced to buy insurance without even owning a car.. Note..

"The SR-22 may be required whether you own a vehicle (owner SR-22) or not (non-owner SR-22). The SR-22 is usually required for a number of years – for example, five years following a DUI conviction. If the policy holder fails to pay the premiums, the SR-22 is cancelled and an SR-26 is filed with the DMV. When the DMV receives the SR-26, the policy holder’s license is suspended until a new SR-22 is filed."

http://dui.drivinglaws.org/florida-sr22.php

Eagle
Giggle Giggle Giggle

Phoenix, AZ

#260746 Apr 25, 2014
Rico. Hurry up with the judgiets prieto feo pelon

No skin whitening bleech for you vato
Giggle Giggle Giggle

Phoenix, AZ

#260747 Apr 25, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>Its Granny Blumpkin, back from the depths of the outhouse, wiping toilet water from her soul patch to perform another Blumpkin. You should throw in a Rusty Trombrone to mix up your odd pleasures
Granny is Gods gift to the liquor stores in Lawrenceburg, KY
Giggle Giggle Giggle

Phoenix, AZ

#260749 Apr 25, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> How would a fifty-five year old meth addled strip club bouncer know what anybody needs? You haven't even figured out what sex your imaginary child is. You just know that Militia was conned into paying off your "Acura", but when is the last time you had it serviced or washed it? See what I mean? Get a real job, Steve, you hairy old creep.
Are Rico and X Man the best you can do for your "supporting cast," sweety?

NOBODY takes them seriously....

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#260750 Apr 25, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stroke? As opposed to strokes? Just one and then you're done? Poor lady. Poor poor lady! Can't blame her for leaving.
LOL..

Clarence Carter- Strokin'

Eagle
jillian

Phoenix, AZ

#260751 Apr 25, 2014
i do home werk so now momma takes me to barrel craker now so we leave.

goodbeye to our frends say momma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 27 min Shawnbc 10,127
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 4 hr Babesss7333 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,239
News Trump, Clinton to meet with Netanyahu on eve of... 7 hr Lawrence Wolf 6
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 142,626
News Safety fears rein in march for immigrant driver... 11 hr Wildchild 3
News Is Donald Trump Crazy? (Jul '15) 16 hr Aurora Borealis 32
More from around the web