The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#259462 Apr 20, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice 'admission' that you actually did do 'it' Rose.
I'm impressed.
No.
Really!
There was no admission of anything. You're lying again, but lying seems to come naturally to you.

You do it to get attention no matter who you get it from. You do it to create chaos and discord among people. You're a conniving, manipulative devil, and anyone who can't see that simply doesn't want to and craves attention from just about anyone, and the devil always chooses the weakest to work his evil on.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#259463 Apr 20, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
420 isn't about a date on the calendar for us hard working stoner's. It's the time on the clock. The alarm goes off at 4am and you get up, start the Mr. Coffee, chit, shower, shave, get dressed pour a cup of coffee and light a joint. Now, look at the clock on the wall and guess what time it is? It's 4:20! OK. Now you work all day and the clock hits 4pm and you punch out, drive home, kick off your work boots, sit back on the couch and light up a joint, take a hit and look over at the clock on the wall and guess what time it is? You got it! 4:20!
just a twelve hour day? how lame..oh yeah, you are a gov't employee sucking off the teat...

i am usually at work by 4;30 dear....oh but then i only have to work part time as i didn't have to get a gov't job due to a C- average in high school....

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#259464 Apr 20, 2014
Ukraine halts 'anti-terrorist' operations for Easter weekend
http://theweek.com/article/index/260198/speed...
While the United States, Russia, the European Union, and Ukraine brokered an agreement on Thursday meant to de-escalate the conflict, pro-Russia activists in Ukraine said because they were not included in the talks at Geneva, they were under no obligation to suspend their activities.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#259465 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do you believe in the loch ness monster also?
the real jesus died only for the jews, you should learn about what he preached.
his bones lie on golgotha with the rest of those crucified as the romans left ALL crucified traitors on the cross till their carcasses rotted and fell into the pile of bones that gave taht hill his name.
this is what happened to jesus.
You have my sympathy. Remember someday that you were told by another sinner.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#259466 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just a twelve hour day? how lame..oh yeah, you are a gov't employee sucking off the teat...
i am usually at work by 4;30 dear....oh but then i only have to work part time as i didn't have to get a gov't job due to a C- average in high school....
Sucking off the teat? Didn't you tell us all that you worked for a road construction company? Where do you think the money that pays for road construction comes from?

As far as your work hours are concerned, do you sweep streets in the winter? Or are you laid off six months out of the year drawing unemployment?
Dude

Arkansas City, KS

#259467 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>just a twelve hour day? how lame..oh yeah, you are a gov't employee sucking off the teat...
Seriously, WTF? You've been on Topix since about 4:00 AM March 2nd, 2011, hell of a job you got there, Dude.

As far as education, do you special needs people even get graded? C- would be about eleventeen better than whatever you received.
Sceesh

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#259468 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and then there is this. 3/4 of americans believe in paranormal even though there is no evidence of it...
http://www.gallup.com/poll/16915/three-four-a...
how many fools actually beleive in astrology?
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2014/02/11/Ma...
this is the crowd you are referring to...they will believe anything.
happy spring!
LOL Alrighty then. Put 'em up Woodtick. Stick up your dukes and let's rumble. Just kidding. Not today. It is so beautiful here in spring world, and I don't feel like debating you as well as swatting trolls around. I know your take. I don't always have to see it to take something on faith. As to the paranormal? What do YOU call it when you, yourself have been outside your body? Do you have an explanation within the laws of physics? Answer today or we can argue another day. I live in a very old house that has had many inhabitants over the years. I have had experiences that aren't explained by science, and I so adore science and the scientific methods. That's why I was a pre-med major. Back in those days, med students were "informed" that witch doctors had a higher cure rate than those physicians practicing western medicine. They were also taught that they were "better than" most everybody else (intellectually). That was actually an effort to control folks and shut them up when they had to put in 18 hour days day in and day out during internships where they were responsible for almost instantaneous decisions of life and death.

Okay,'nuff about that stuff. Next time you're up to your azz in alligators with no means of escape, you might want to reassess your position - or maybe not. But, I've asked sincerely, and I've always been answered - whether or not I wanted a particular answer, I "know" I am not alone. I open my eyes in the morning and feel gratitude. "I think, therefore, I am." ~ Rene Descartes

Happy Spring to you too!

Level 8

Location hidden

#259469 Apr 20, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no admission of anything. You're lying again, but lying seems to come naturally to you.
You do it to get attention no matter who you get it from. You do it to create chaos and discord among people. You're a conniving, manipulative devil, and anyone who can't see that simply doesn't want to and craves attention from just about anyone, and the devil always chooses the weakest to work his evil on.
Yep!

He/she TRIES to manipulate, but I don't see it working here. I just feel pity for it most of the time. Other times, it's just so vulgar and disgusting, I think it should be locked up before it contaminates human beings. But, I suppose the public where it lives is safer that the fool is here spewing hate and ignorance than having it mingling with real people in the real world.

Happy Easter, Rose!

BTW - I really really like your Pope! He's about the coolest Pope ever! I also appreciate that all the Archbishops are "downsizing" and trying to keep a low profile under the tutelage of this Pope. That's long overdue.

Level 8

Location hidden

#259470 Apr 20, 2014
A wise physician said, "The best medicine for humans is CARE and LOVE." Asked if it didn't work, he smiled and answered "Increase the dose."

Level 8

Location hidden

#259471 Apr 20, 2014
What is there to revile about this woman?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elizabeth-warren-...

I like her - a lot.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#259472 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do you believe in the loch ness monster also?
the real jesus died only for the jews, you should learn about what he preached.
his bones lie on golgotha with the rest of those crucified as the romans left ALL crucified traitors on the cross till their carcasses rotted and fell into the pile of bones that gave taht hill his name.
this is what happened to jesus.
Do you believe that there was a big bang?.. That all that is came from that? The knowledge. The harmony of the planets ..The eyes you see with. The tides that are caused by a moon that just happen to be there.. The sun just the right distance from us to keep us from frying or freezing... I could go on forever..
I believe there would be a better chance of blowing up a ream of paper and having it turn into the encyclopedia Britanica , than all that is coming from a big bang without a higher intelligence involved Open your eyes..Look around

Level 7

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#259473 Apr 20, 2014
VorenusI wrote:
<quoted text>
Some 3rd party logistics will eventually get ironed out.
Despite GOP's selfish and ill-advised efforts to de-rail Affordable health care,
ACA is indeed here to stay.
Thanks for pointing out this historic accomplishment, it was long overdue.
Hey V, why wouldn't anyone with a brain not want to completely scrap the Affordable Health Care act? This is supposed to be the land of the free, not some cheap welfare state. BTW, Obamacare is not at all affordable. Obamacare will send future generations into deep debt before they are even born. Is that justice? Is that proper? More than 20,000 pages of regulations which take away the rights, freedoms and liberties of the people that no one has time to read, "We'll have to pass it so we can see what's in it". I dare you to open your eyes and see it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#259474 Apr 20, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe that there was a big bang?.. That all that is came from that? The knowledge. The harmony of the planets ..The eyes you see with. The tides that are caused by a moon that just happen to be there.. The sun just the right distance from us to keep us from frying or freezing... I could go on forever..
I believe there would be a better chance of blowing up a ream of paper and having it turn into the encyclopedia Britanica , than all that is coming from a big bang without a higher intelligence involved Open your eyes..Look around
Well, well...

How are you Bonnie?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#259475 Apr 20, 2014
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well...
How are you Bonnie?
OMG.. Hey there.. I'm doing great.. Still on the right side of the dirt.. LOL. I'm heading out the door for a few hours. I'll catch you later I hope. Happy Easter.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#259476 Apr 20, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
The only tail tucking done around here is when your hubby Paul the Sodomite sticks it in dry on Easter morning!
Take it like a Sodomite man you little biitch!
"sur willie vermin"
How can a town like Ottomuwa, Iowa produce such a nice caring person like Radar O'Riely and and absolute piece of manure like you.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Level 7

Location hidden

#259477 Apr 20, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> OMG.. Hey there.. I'm doing great.. Still on the right side of the dirt.. LOL. I'm heading out the door for a few hours. I'll catch you later I hope. Happy Easter.

Same to you, friend.

Promoting Common Sense One Person At A Time with the Dr. of common sense E.T Williams

"Pope" Nancy Pelosi Washes Feet Of Illegal Immigrants
&li st=UUCFKjJhc1_xKh7QItJC1k1w
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259478 Apr 20, 2014
This is the Liberals solution to everything. Go after the helpless and most gullible.

I wonder if the cows had not been killed, then what was the hole or should I say WHO was the hole for.

Why kill the cows?

The Feds upon instruction from coward Harry Reid euthanize the turtles which this was supposedly been about.

http://prepperchimp.com/2014/04/20/cliven-bun...

These cowardly freaks go after innocent animals and wildlife to what?

Answer: More money to pad their bank accts and more authority to reek their reign of terror.

The real terrorists were the ones who terrorized innocent animals and wildlife and then sit upon a thrown and tell their followers to kiss their ever loving feet.

Then, the moronic liberals do.

Just ask NTR, Wild Rose, commientor, Vorenus and the remainder of these morons, they're very loyal to stupid.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259479 Apr 20, 2014
A wise Conservative once said:

"Don't confuse a Liberal with facts, their mind are already made up.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#259480 Apr 20, 2014
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey V, why wouldn't anyone with a brain not want to completely scrap the Affordable Health Care act? This is supposed to be the land of the free, not some cheap welfare state. BTW, Obamacare is not at all affordable. Obamacare will send future generations into deep debt before they are even born. Is that justice? Is that proper? More than 20,000 pages of regulations which take away the rights, freedoms and liberties of the people that no one has time to read, "We'll have to pass it so we can see what's in it". I dare you to open your eyes and see it.
Affordable healthcare is not "cheap" but it's certainly a viable option for the millions of Americans that could not afford health insurance previously.
At least 7+ million Americans don't believe their rights are being infringed upon, the numbers don't lie.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#259482 Apr 20, 2014
Does this sound familiar?

Ronald Reagan:“[I]f you don’t [stop Medicare] and I don’t do it, one of these days you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it once was like in America when men were free.”[1961]

George H.W. Bush: Described Medicare in 1964 as “socialized medicine.”[1964]

Barry Goldwater:“Having given our pensioners their medical care in kind, why not food baskets, why not public housing accommodations, why not vacation resorts, why not a ration of cigarettes for those who smoke and of beer for those who drink.”[1964]

Bob Dole: In 1996, while running for the Presidency, Dole openly bragged that he was one of 12 House members who voted against creating Medicare in 1965.“I was there, fighting the fight, voting against Medicare ... because we knew it wouldn’t work in 1965.”[1965]
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2009/07/29/17...

Different times, same Republican failed rhetoric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 27 min Earl 191
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 33 min barefoot2626 13
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 49 min WeTheSheeple 117
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 1 hr RustyS 12
Obama immigration plan good, not great for economy 2 hr barefoot2626 69
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 2 hr barefoot2626 299
Legal scholars: Obama's immigration actions lawful 2 hr barefoot2626 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 hr American Werewolves 137,029

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE