The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#259526 Apr 20, 2014
Sweet Susan wrote:
<quoted text>I can see he is easily manipulated but you and the others really need to quit playing with him. It is obvious that he is deeply disturbed and needs help. Pray he makes it to a preist and see the light.
sore because your entire world view has been proven false? that must suck...

perhaps you ashouldn't have been such a stupid sucker in the first place...

Minnesota's North Coast

#259527 Apr 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I agree I shouldn't feed the troll but it is so much fun seeing him being amused. Non believers have such a lonely life and I thought I could cheer him up by posting such stupid things like; Obama is the greatest......... And that there is no proven false god.
the god of the bible has been proven to be false..just like all the other man made gods...

i never even came close to stating that obama is the greatest...now you are just lying openly.but then that is all you have, huh? i have beaten you down to being this pathetic...

how fun!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#259528 Apr 20, 2014
Sweet Susan wrote:
<quoted text> It seems like Topix could locate him and send him help.
he is sore because his entire world view has been proven false? that must suck...

Perhaps he shouldn't have been such a stupid sucker in the first place...but that is to be expected because he is my stupid little marionette maricon.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#259529 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the god of the bible has been proven to be false..just like all the other man made gods...
i never even came close to stating that obama is the greatest...now you are just lying openly.but then that is all you have, huh? i have beaten you down to being this pathetic...
how fun!!
There is no such thing as a " god of the bible" to prove. There are gods that are the beliefs of individuals.
I don't expect those like you to understand this though because you are just a marionette
Dance woodtick dance. Don't slip on your spittle foam fart.

Minnesota's North Coast

#259530 Apr 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> he is sore because his entire world view has been proven false? that must suck...
Perhaps he shouldn't have been such a stupid sucker in the first place...but that is to be expected because he is my stupid little marionette maricon.
reduced to mimicry....how sad for you...beaten to a mindless pulp...

Minnesota's North Coast

#259531 Apr 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a " god of the bible" to prove. There are gods that are the beliefs of individuals.
I don't expect those like you to understand this though because you are just a marionette
Dance woodtick dance. Don't slip on your spittle foam fart.
no god of the bible? really?

why do you attempt to talk of things you clearly have no understanding of at all?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#259532 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the god of the bible has been proven to be false..just like all the other man made gods...
how fun!!
I think you should cut off your Ankle bracelet and run for the nearest border.

Before they find you and come take you back to your Mental Ward.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#259533 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, i made lots of money as a landscape designer... bought my house and paid for the girls university...
so sad you were forced to go into the army because you are stupid...but hey, we need cannon fodder too.
I made lots of money as a Soldier...bought my house and paid for the sons university...so what's your point? I could have mowed yards and planted bushes until I moved up to driving a broom. It's not like you have to take any tests or go to school. Or was that your degree? A major in broom operation and a minor in bush planting?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#259534 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>reduced to mimicry....how sad for you...beaten to a mindless pulp...
CAW! CAW! How does it feel to be beaten by your mindless drivel.
Dance woodtick dance! You are so amusing to the rest of the thread but that is what marionettes are supposed to do. I control every aspect of your godless life. I can make you bow down to me all of the time because I own you, my little kookaburra.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#259535 Apr 20, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should cut off your Ankle bracelet and run for the nearest border.
Before they find you and come take you back to your Mental Ward.
Police say accused California serial killers wore GPS trackers while committing crimes
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/15/2-sex-of...
Cano was wearing a state-issued ankle bracelet and Gordon was wearing a federal GPS device, he said.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#259536 Apr 20, 2014
ftp wrote:
<quoted text>Damien, the son of Satan, 666, the anti Christ, the Omen...
Not very honest are you, especially for a know-it-all.
I am very honest. I had no idea what you were talking about or what "Damien" referred to. You seem to be the one who's a know-it-all. And you certainly know about evil.

I had never read the word before, and I have never felt I was a "know-it-all." You sure seem very angry and hateful for someone who claims to be a Christian I must say.

Why don't you move along and quit harassing me now. Take your aggression out in some constructive way.

Minnesota's North Coast

#259537 Apr 20, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I made lots of money as a Soldier...bought my house and paid for the sons university...so what's your point? I could have mowed yards and planted bushes until I moved up to driving a broom. It's not like you have to take any tests or go to school. Or was that your degree? A major in broom operation and a minor in bush planting?
no, lansdscape architecture.

and political science...

Minnesota's North Coast

#259538 Apr 20, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
it is good that we pay our cannon fodder a decent wage...

you didn't have any choice, but we still use you at will and that should be compensated fairly..

Minnesota's North Coast

#259539 Apr 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>CAW! CAW! How does it feel to be beaten by your mindless drivel.
Dance woodtick dance! You are so amusing to the rest of the thread but that is what marionettes are supposed to do. I control every aspect of your godless life. I can make you bow down to me all of the time because I own you, my little kookaburra.
and t even now you are mimicing me .. you can't even think up your own insults..

who is making whom dance here....

what a tool!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#259540 Apr 20, 2014
Christians who fled Syria marking Easter in Chicago area
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-s...
On Sunday, Chukro, 51, will celebrate her first Easter in the United States, free of religious persecution and violence. Her sister-in-law — a U.S. citizen — previously filed paperwork to help bring Chukro to the U.S., and she arrived in Chicago with her family in July. They traveled nine hours by bus to Damascus, fearful during frequent stops and searches by armed men they say were part of the terrorist group Al-Nusra Front. They spent a week just over the border in Lebanon before their paperwork was processed in Jordan.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#259541 Apr 20, 2014
‘Ridiculous’: Administration punts on Keystone, Obama faces Dem revolt

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/18/ob...

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#259542 Apr 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, lansdscape architecture.
and political science...
You actually paid somebody to teach you how to plant a bush? Didn't anyone tell you that the instructions come on the container? I didn't go to college for it but I'm creating a food forest right here on my own property. Not for money or nothing like that. I just like doing it. I call it a hobby.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#259543 Apr 20, 2014
Americans see 'transparent' Obama as Pinocchio president?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3480067786001/amer...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#259544 Apr 20, 2014
Do new Big Bang findings support the Bible?

Mar. 21, 2014 - 7:54 - Dr. William Lane Craig says new discoveries are proof the scriptures are true

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3372449786001/do-n...

Minnesota's North Coast

#259545 Apr 20, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually paid somebody to teach you how to plant a bush? Didn't anyone tell you that the instructions come on the container? I didn't go to college for it but I'm creating a food forest right here on my own property. Not for money or nothing like that. I just like doing it. I call it a hobby.
see? you are too stupid to know what a landscape architect even does..

good thing we provide jobs for idiots like you.

is your food forest anothter lie? you have tossed out so many of them..hell, i don't even believe you are a soldier...nothing you say can be believed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 8 min Lawrence Wolf 52
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 14 min Just Slim 137,579
Obama staying out of the GOP crossfire in shutd... 21 min Le Jimbo 1
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 26 min Ras-Putin 1,884
Race an issue for Hazleton mayoral candidate 38 min Grace Cuozzo 2
10 things to know on Friday 42 min Jeff Brightone 1
Wonkbook: After a long fight, the FCC is about ... 1 hr Who Guessed It 22
More from around the web