The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387869 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

LMAO

Chicago, IL

#259838 Apr 22, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Why is it you must always mimic somebody else's words? Don't you have any thoughts of your own? Now, you're making fun of Mother Teresa? Really? Hopefully, you'll step away for a minute and come back, read your post again, and realize how foolish you look by denigrating a woman who did so much good for so many.
<quoted text>
What a concept. English words are repeated and spoken over and over by others with the same understanding and result. Dummy, just because you don't like the words used, don't spin them to your liking, in order to conceal your own ignorance.
Speaking the truth about Mother Teresa is not making fun. She took a vow. Do you understand what that means? Do you understand the Catholic religion? Do you understand works? You are excused from trying to conceal your ignorance. 4440
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259839 Apr 22, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you drive your Mercedes to The Kentucky Derby or did your herpes tie man pick you up in his chauferred Rolls Royce?
Tooooo damn funnny!
Okay enough now, I got to watch Trey Gowdy, the commercials are over.
My vote is for the herpes tie man picking her up in his chauffeur Rolls Royce.

I tried to give her advice about using that wrinkle cream in the wrong area. Oh well.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259840 Apr 22, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm....not sure, I just know you come across like a crazy person.
A really, really,...really crazy person.
You only wished this was true, then you can have an excuse for being a moron.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259841 Apr 22, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
See...that's where you're misguided by 'the craziness".
What you've written here is what the crazy far right wing republicans think but it's pretty much been established that they don't matter nearly enough to elect a president.
Your normal average American citizen is scared to death of "Republican crazy". You know what I mean? So scared that they voted Obama in TWICE!
Think about that. While your thinking about it, start practicing saying President Hillary Clinton.
Only blind and ignorant Liberals (such as yourself) would vote for a Muslim dictator.

Isn't this why you work so hard at trying to discredit posters who point out what Obamie is all about. So you won't feel so bad about yourself for being stupid.

I know I would take every initiative to make the ones who see the truth about Obamie look like they are not only in the wrong but poor judgment of character if I had voted for him.

Actually, most of the Conservatives saw exactly what Obamie and Ape wife Michelle were about prior to election.

What was that song by James Brown

Oh yeah, "I Feel Good"
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259842 Apr 22, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you've straightened out is your kinky hair with an iron:
rs-obama
as dishonest as you are ignorant:
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.
The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.
So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
No sub prime loans, no mortgage crisis
Demorats own it
Setting the Record Straight: Six Years of Unheeded ...
georgewbush-whitehouse.... &#8206;
National Archives and Records Administration
Oct 9, 2008 - February: The Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight .... December: President Bush again warns Congress of the need to pass ...
Fact Check: Obama Had More to Do With 2008 Economic ...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../fact-check-obama ... ;
Sep 5, 2012 - On the flip side, President George W. Bush warned the Democratic .... take a backdoor stab at trying to blame minorities for the housing bubble.
Love it.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#259843 Apr 22, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly are a Liberal.
The Monkey see Monkey do curriculum you have surrounded your post in proves it.
Liberals are blind, dumb, ignorant, lazy, lacking brains human beings.
You fit the bill perfectly.
"Fed Up Again"
"woodendick000" certainly is a liberal. He is also a liar, despite the looney left manure he ss ineffectively tries to peddle he lies about his political leaning.
Peace

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#259844 Apr 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>faith in what? certainly not in proven false gods...that in no way has helped make any headway in science..in fact it has only hindered it...
One's faith in what one wants to do, daffy.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259845 Apr 22, 2014
I love this video.

This is what the so-called paid gov. representatives in which the dumb down Libbies approve.

http://www.wibc.com/

My special part---liberal buffoon and her hair do. Its called the Michelle Obama look-alike.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259846 Apr 22, 2014
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259847 Apr 22, 2014
This is my proof of the foolishness of Liberals:

Great video.

http://americanoverlook.com/youll-never-belie...
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#259848 Apr 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fed Up Again"
"woodendick000" certainly is a liberal. He is also a liar, despite the looney left manure he ss ineffectively tries to peddle he lies about his political leaning.
Peace
I know.
Peace to you.
Sir William Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

#259850 Apr 22, 2014
Yessssss!

BREAKING NEWS :

The Supreme Court has upheld Michigan's ban on using race as a factor in college admissions.

The woman who killed affirmative action. Twice.

No one was more thrilled with Tuesday's Supreme Court decision to uphold Michigan's affirmative action ban than Jennifer Gratz.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/jennife...

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#259852 Apr 22, 2014
Love it or hate it, Obamacare is accomplishing its mission

Is it working?

After six months of partisan drama over the Affordable Care Act, there’s finally enough reliable information to assess whether the law is doing what it was supposed to do. The qualified answer seems to be yes.

There have been too many controversies over the ACA to count, and it will be a long time before it becomes clear whether Obamacare, as it’s known, is smart, cost-effective policy. But the law is fulfilling its main purpose: To provide health care for more people and reduce the portion of Americans without health insurance.“What’s pretty amazing is the number of people who seem to have gotten coverage, even with all the problems,” says analyst Gary Claxton of the nonprofit Kaiser Family Foundation.

Most of the attention has been focused on the politically charged question of whether enrollment through one of the exchanges created by the law would hit thresholds predicted before the ACA went into effect. So it was a victory of sorts for President Obama when he was able to announce recently that 8 million people have enrolled in Obamacare, considerably more than earlier predictions of 6 million to 7 million.

What has gotten less attention, but is equally important, is a surge in the number of people who have gotten insurance through a source other than Obamacare so far in 2014. The upshot is that the number of uninsured Americans--which totaled around 47 million in 2013--is likely to drop sharply this year. The data is still incomplete, but there are three credible sources that all show the same trend, more or less:

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#259854 Apr 22, 2014
This is Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Rich! Who do you think you are posting these words? Stolen words of honesty and sincerity.
Have you ever bothered to read the crap you post on here?
I doubt you even know what your typing, copy/pasting most of the time.
All you do on here is cry about others not giving enough, every single one of your posts defers to that.
Answer this: What have you given to anyone in your entire life? Other than grief and your rude selfishness, what?
Please do not post comment until you have collected a coherent thought and shown it to your mommy.

"Stolen words of honesty and sincerity"..........How have you deduced that I stole anybody's words? Clearly, I posted from whence those words came. Can you comprehend what you read? Is it "crap" or are they words of honesty and sincerity? Make up your mind.

All you have done is once again display your inability to launch a credible sally and made everybody reading aware of how weak and bitter you are.

You have nothing to give from what I've observed. We aren't passing a hat or offering plate around the thread. Nobody is asking you to give anybody anything. I seriously doubt you have anything material you could give,and you have nothing spiritual to give that you've ever evidenced, at least that I've read.

You blame poor people for being poor. Nevertheless, in the same way the Bible stresses that it is harder for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven than it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, you seem to be oblivious to the plight of American children who are being born into poverty in alarmingly high percentages:

http://feedingamerica.org/hunger-in-america/h...

In 2012, 16.1 million (21.8 percent) children under the age of 18 were in poverty. In 2012, 3.9 million (9.1 percent) seniors 65 and older were in poverty. The overall poverty rate according to the Supplemental Poverty Measure is 16.1%, as compared with the official poverty rate of 15.1%.

What do YOU want to do about this? Call them losers? Cut benefits and increase hunger? Are you opposed to an increase in the minimum wage? Should we put children to work in the fields and slaughterhouses and sweat shops in America? What's your plan? Do you support free birth control and sex education and safe legal abortion, or do you believe we can expect teens to "just say no" and remain celibate? Were you celibate? Until what age?

As to what I do to help people, I would not be the one to ask, would I? You'd have to ask people who know me or who are in my life whether or not I am and how I have been helpful. So, your question on a Topix forum is only rhetorical and with the clear intention to insult and impugn. It's another absurdity from a very very unhappy soul - you.

I will never blame children for the sins of their parents nor assume that the child is a criminal or worthless because of the luck of the draw of birth. You can be a snob, but I have no idea how you could be. I don't think you can be counted on to know how to conduct yourself in polite company.

Brad

Bolton, CT

#259855 Apr 22, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
Yessssss!
BREAKING NEWS :
The Supreme Court has upheld Michigan's ban on using race as a factor in college admissions.
The woman who killed affirmative action. Twice.
No one was more thrilled with Tuesday's Supreme Court decision to uphold Michigan's affirmative action ban than Jennifer Gratz.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/jennife...
Sotomayor's 58 page dessent was longer than the combined legnth of the 4 opinions in support of the outcome.

Gotta keep that gravy train going,I guess.

Now its time to translate that to the work force,corporate America and every other facet of life where a "certain class of people"(whites) aren't held back in favor of unfair advantages for the rest.

Its been a long time since we've been able to applaud a supreme court ruling.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#259856 Apr 22, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to wonder how you and your cohorts would handle civil unrest here.
Like what`s going on in Ukraine or other countries like Syria?
Bet you would cry for your hero Barry 0`bumbles!
But most likely it would be him who was behind it .
What would you do if a bunch of Mexicans took over your City?
Or maybe some Blacks?
Would Fred protect you?
Or would you just barricade your self in your little home and hope for the best?
Bet you would post a sign on your front door that says "Don`t Fk with me I`m Irish"!
Bet that would stop them HUH?
Seems like something like that is coming here.
Are you prepared?
Guaranteed the California police ain`t gonna help you.
Like they did after Rodney King Eh Rose?
What you gonna do when all the Rico`s and X-woozy`s decide to burn your flag?
And ravage your home or neighborhood?
We all know what you will do since you hate America. You would join them!!
LMFAO at you!

Who's Fred?

You need to follow your friend Ferrell and quit drinking.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#259857 Apr 22, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you would handle civil unrest, you'd become somebodies bit*h.
I think he was Ferrell's, but Quirky got dumped when Ferrell quit drinking.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#259858 Apr 22, 2014
IRS Awards Bonuses to 1,100 Who Owe Back Taxes

The Internal Revenue Service has paid more than $2.8 million in bonuses to employees with recent disciplinary problems, including $1 million to workers who owed back taxes, a government investigator said Tuesday.

More than 2,800 workers got bonuses despite facing a disciplinary action in the previous year, including 1,150 who owed back taxes, said a report by J. Russell George, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration. The bonuses were awarded from October 2010 through December 2012.

George's report said the bonus program doesn't violate federal regulations, but it's inconsistent with the IRS mission to enforce tax laws.

"These awards are designed to recognize and reward IRS employees for a job well done, and that is appropriate, because the IRS should encourage good performance," George said. "However, while not prohibited, providing awards to employees who have been disciplined for failing to pay federal taxes appears to create a conflict with the IRS's charge of ensuring the integrity of the system of tax administration."

Other examples of misconduct by workers getting bonuses included misusing government credit cards for travel, drug use, violent threats and fraudulently claiming unemployment benefits.

The IRS said it has developed a new policy linking conduct and performance bonuses for executives and senior level employees.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/irs-...

Level 9

Concord, CA

#259859 Apr 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Quirky.........
One has to wonder how Rose and her cohorts would handle civil unrest here.
LMAO! Are you idiots for real?

The police and the National Guard, if necessary would "handle civil unrest." Do you even know what civil unrest is or what it looks like, let alone how the authorities are trained to deal with it?

I can't believe the level of stupidity that people like you and Quirky display.
Rico

Covina, CA

#259860 Apr 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Dang rico; you on the hook today?
Mind your own business you transvestite...soooee..soooee. ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 8 min tomin cali 12
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 12 min Cat74 6,603
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 13 min anne bonny 141,557
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 24 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 577
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 28 min Le Jimbo 43
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 33 min serfs up 3,167
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Whitepeopleforthewin 114
More from around the web