The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388157 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#258427 Apr 17, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are a Buffett fan since he moves the oil by rail I'm sure he needs more money and your support.
Oil and gas subsidies? Got a link to prove it and please no looney left sites like media matters
I work for UPRR.

You seem to have an issue with capitalism now since somebody you don't like holds the cards to the Republican pushed Keystone pipeline.

As for oil & gas subsidies, if you have to ask me & play outright stupid with this issue then it makes no sense for you to continue your support for the Keystone pipeline & rebukes in support of the big oil subsidies.

You're ill-informed. Learn your facts before you open your pie-hole.

And if your rebuttal to the below info is that you claim it's far too liberal then I'm going to consider you what I know you already are... an ignorant bozo.

Fossil Fuel Subsidies in the U.S.

http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#258428 Apr 17, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys live in a mythological world.
Open your door, look outside. Is America really all that bad?
According to you, it is and do you want to know why?
Because of the bullshit you bake to from Fox News.
I don't listen to fox news and I don't bake.(of any kind) I sit at topix and have coffee in the morning and then go about my business. The rest of the firm is on after then at random.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#258429 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you've been here all night. Who are you kidding? LMAO! Get some rest. It will do wonders. ROTFLMAO!
You have issues of paranoia. Yesterday, my mother had to have some medical tests that required sedation and being accompanied by a family member.(She had three of us with her.) She lives in another city. I was with her from early in the day until the evening. I was only here here but a short while before heading off to bed because I was tired.

Obviously, I'm not the only poster who thinks you folks are nuts, looney tunes, and ignorant losers. I don't know who you think I am besides myself, but it doesn't much matter. You are certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed and have aligned yourself with a bunch of lunkheads to boot.

Here you are. Translation of what you're saying? "Thanks Obama."

:-)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#258430 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>24/7/365 what do you want to know?
I was like that a few years ago when work slowed down. Now I pay your food stamps with my taxes.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#258431 Apr 17, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
What I found interesting about his comment is that his primary fear is that he feels he is becoming a minority in his own country. As if, this country is more his than any minority citizen and that it is is somehow unfathomable that he dare become a minority. God forbid.(shakes head)
Without realizing it, he revealed the root of the animosity from most of the opposition to illegal immigration.
Then tell us all what the root of this "animousity" is. I don't know it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#258432 Apr 17, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You have issues of paranoia. Yesterday, my mother had to have some medical tests that required sedation and being accompanied by a family member.(She had three of us with her.) She lives in another city. I was with her from early in the day until the evening. I was only here here but a short while before heading off to bed because I was tired.
Obviously, I'm not the only poster who thinks you folks are nuts, looney tunes, and ignorant losers. I don't know who you think I am besides myself, but it doesn't much matter. You are certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed and have aligned yourself with a bunch of lunkheads to boot.
Here you are. Translation of what you're saying? "Thanks Obama."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rooPPLtK9pgXX
:-)
I cant tell you how many times I've been gone for weeks on end only to come back and see positronium, quirky and the rest of these nimrods talking to and accusing the mythological Rico's of crap thats going on here.

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#258433 Apr 17, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for UPRR.
You seem to have an issue with capitalism now since somebody you don't like holds the cards to the Republican pushed Keystone pipeline.
As for oil & gas subsidies, if you have to ask me & play outright stupid with this issue then it makes no sense for you to continue your support for the Keystone pipeline & rebukes in support of the big oil subsidies.
You're ill-informed. Learn your facts before you open your pie-hole.
And if your rebuttal to the below info is that you claim it's far too liberal then I'm going to consider you what I know you already are... an ignorant bozo.
Fossil Fuel Subsidies in the U.S.
http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/
Talk about ill informed...

You link to a fuel subsidy site that ESTIMATES subsidies. I asked for facts not speculation.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#258434 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell us all what the root of this "animousity" is. I don't know it.
Oh I think you do know it. If you're going to quote me at least spell it right. lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#258435 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I said to her to get some rest. She has been here all night trying to refute the proven fact that the president has failed and she is going to wear herself out with her futile attempts to prove me wrong that he has in fact failed us, LOL
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Too little to late to backtrack now Posit. Don't you ever tire of being dishonest?
I am not being dishonest. You're not on topic.He is a failure and millions agree.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#258436 Apr 17, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
What I found interesting about his comment is that his primary fear is that he feels he is becoming a minority in his own country. As if, this country is more his than any minority citizen and that it is is somehow unfathomable that he dare become a minority. God forbid.(shakes head)
Without realizing it, he revealed the root of the animosity from most of the opposition to illegal immigration.

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then tell us all what the root of this "animousity" is. I don't know it.
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I think you do know it. If you're going to quote me at least spell it right. lol
Then tell us all what the root of this "animosity" is. I don't know it.
NO, I don't know it and you said I didn't realize it. I still don't so tell us all about it, xman.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TR4NO3GTFHLCF7J...

Level 8

Location hidden

#258437 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I said to her to get some rest. She has been here all night trying to refute the proven fact that the president has failed and she is going to wear herself out with her futile attempts to prove me wrong that he has in fact failed us, LOL<quoted text>I am not being dishonest. You're not on topic.He is a failure and millions agree.
No.

You did not say " She has been here all night trying to refute the proven fact that the president has failed and she is going to wear herself out with her futile attempts to prove me wrong that he has in fact failed us,"

You said, and I quote:
positronium wrote:
Yeah, you've been here all night. Who are you kidding? LMAO! Get some rest. It will do wonders. ROTFLMAO!"
Nothing about the president, nothing about refuting any "proven" facts, nothing about any futile attempts. You are as dishonest as it gets, and off topic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#258438 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I don't know it and you said I didn't realize it. I still don't so tell us all about it, xman.
[QUOTE who="positronium"I don't know it and you said I didn't realize it.[/QUOTE]

I think you just made an accidental admission. Are you saying that you are Sir William Ferrell?

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#258439 Apr 17, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief! White Christians, White Muslims, White Jews, White picket fences, anything "white", it's all the same to me, good enough for you? Due to your paranoid persecution complex you missed the point.
Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who hates noise.

Cyril Connolly

White Noise
Monkey

Covina, CA

#258441 Apr 17, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
You spankin' yer monkey again boy?
Spank me beeeeeeetch!
Rico from Beverly Hills

Covina, CA

#258443 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
You stoooopid hick.
spoko

Oakland, CA

#258444 Apr 17, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
I think you will be shocked to read this...
In his own words: Barack Obama on Christianity and Islam
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/04/i...
LOL! The American Thinker? Give me a friggen break it's nothing more than a right-wing fish wrapper! Hiding behind guns is hardly civil disobedience ye moron!

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#258445 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need to represent all of the people..... just the ones that represent the constitutional values and principles of OUR NATION.
Which would need to be the majority of Americans or you don't represent anything at all.

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#258446 Apr 17, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I think you just made an accidental admission. Are you saying that you are Sir William Ferrell?
HOOOOOOOOOOOOWL !

DR. J & MR. H

http://youtu.be/uN4Di8DEPf8

32/para/fmarch

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#258447 Apr 17, 2014
spoko wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! The American Thinker? Give me a friggen break it's nothing more than a right-wing fish wrapper! Hiding behind guns is hardly civil disobedience ye moron!
All you need do is prove the quotes false..

tick...tock...

Level 7

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258448 Apr 17, 2014
Hello!((HUGS))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 8 min Hillbilly 285
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 12 min no lying trump ever 6,630
News Nine Arrested At DAPA Protest 34 min Mikey 5
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 38 min Synque 59
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 39 min African Billionaire 32
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 50 min wild child 8
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 55 min wild child 4
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 141,583
More from around the web