The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393462 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256772 Apr 10, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
How about :
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
If you like your plan you can keep your plan
Just to start you off
As long as Rico gets something FREE he will champion Obama as his president. That is what defines a social parasite
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256773 Apr 10, 2014
Boogie Nights wrote:
<quoted text>so you are afraid of a female poster?
sounds like a jealous female. rico is a female. "we the people" and you had that going on the ky. forum. a petition to ban AL.
somebody is showing their true colors: lately..........
go figure. ntr?
True colors? Dark BROWN?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256774 Apr 10, 2014
Rico

come out from under your rock

FACE US COWARD
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256775 Apr 10, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to explain to you too, and actually, I have explained several times. The problem is you have tunnel vision. HE has NOT been declared "innocent" of the crime. Rather, his is to be considered innocent until proven guilty. He was found "not guilty"
He was never declared "innocent". Juries don't declare a defendent "innocent". Big difference. You don't understand the law. It's not MY problem. It's yours. Otherwise, prove it. But the bottom line is that he walks free which Trayvon Martin's parents have a lifetime of loss ahead without believe justice in their son's death has been served. Sh*t happens and justice doesn't always come in THIS lifetime. That doesn't mean it doesn't come..
Had Trayvon not attacked Mr. Zimmerman Travyon would be alive today. Its called personal responsiblity.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#256776 Apr 10, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
How about :
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
If you like your plan you can keep your plan
Just to start you off
I still have my Dr and I kept my plan.

Next lie you want to throw at me that I can easily debunk?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256777 Apr 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text> Ratso doesn't care, this is his entire life, he has nothing else to pass the time.
Its been that way for a good 5 or 6 years. I think he sees his multiple characters as REAL PEOPLE

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#256778 Apr 10, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were 1 of of the 60 million who got a waiver...wahooooo

If Obamacare is so good why so many waivers?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#256779 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm sure in your narcissistic point of view you represent the entire population of the United State, but for those of us who exist in reality, many have lost their doctors and plans.

But then birds of a feather I guess. Liars support liars.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256780 Apr 10, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure in your narcissistic point of view you represent the entire population of the United State, but for those of us who exist in reality, many have lost their doctors and plans.
As long as HE gets something FREE...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#256781 Apr 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
Rico
come out from under your rock
FACE US COWARD
Face you?

Really?

If I were to face you, you'd drop to your knees and tell me what I can get for $20!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#256782 Apr 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as HE gets something FREE...
Hey there.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#256783 Apr 10, 2014
Lois Lerner being held in contempt?? Who could have imagined? LMAO.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256784 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Face you?
Really?
If I were to face you, you'd drop to your knees and tell me what I can get for $20!
Im not into dark midgets and you dont have $20
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256785 Apr 10, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there.
Hi Bonnie.

We keep crossing each other. HELLO

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#256786 Apr 10, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with the regurgitation of Fox News propaganda.

Some Americans got to keep their insurance and doctor while on the other hand some Americans lost their insurance & doctors and according to you.... never got insurance again or let alone got their doctor back?

So who are these millions of Americans that Obama screwed over? Let me guess, your source will solely be from Fox News?

* Many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law. Your employer may change insurance carriers, for instance, or your insurance carrier may unilaterally modify the terms of your plan.

I'm sure you and Fox News "assumed" that cancellations made by insurance carriers for reasons that have nothing to do with Obamacare was lumped into the Fox News cesspool of lies that those cancellations were a direct result of Obamacare.

* Why are these changes occurring? Some will be made voluntarily by Americans seeking better health care options outside of their employer’s plan, but we think it’s reasonable for Obama to ignore these changes in his calculation.

*Other switches will be involuntary. As we have previously noted, many Americans already lose their current health plan for reasons that have nothing to do with the new law. Your employer may change insurance carriers, for instance, or your insurance carrier may unilaterally modify the terms of your plan.

* How common is this? The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, found that in 2007, just over 14 percent of the entire U.S. population "switched" health insurance. However, this underestimates the rate of switching, because the study included people of all ages (including those covered by Medicare, who rarely switch) and because it doesn’t count a switch from one plan to the other within the same insurance company.

* The latter scenario is common. Mercer, a private consulting firm, found that in each of the years from 2005 to 2008, roughly a quarter of companies said they made changes to their plans that would result in employees paying a greater share of the cost. In 2009 and 2010, it rose to one-third.

* The number becomes substantial if you add up the workers who lose coverage entirely; who change jobs (voluntarily or involuntarily); who work for companies that change insurance carriers or adjust plan terms significantly; or whose employer’s insurance carrier is merged or bought out. And knowing that many workers every year are already required to change plans provides a different impression than what Obama is suggesting.

* http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#256787 Apr 10, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
Lois Lerner being held in contempt?? Who could have imagined? LMAO.
Nothing concrete ever comes out of Daryl Issa's witch hunt but it sure is a bunch of "feel good bullsh*t" that you double digit IQ blow hards love to eat up.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#256788 Apr 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bonnie.
We keep crossing each other. HELLO
It's not uncommon that stup*d tends to follow stup*d.
American Lady

Manassas, VA

#256789 Apr 10, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to explain to you too, and actually, I have explained several times. The problem is you have tunnel vision. HE has NOT been declared "innocent" of the crime. Rather, his is to be considered innocent until proven guilty. He was found "not guilty"
He was never declared "innocent". Juries don't declare a defendent "innocent". Big difference. You don't understand the law. It's not MY problem. It's yours. Otherwise, prove it. But the bottom line is that he walks free which Trayvon Martin's parents have a lifetime of loss ahead without believe justice in their son's death has been served. Sh*t happens and justice doesn't always come in THIS lifetime. That doesn't mean it doesn't come..

Tempe wrote:
Had Trayvon not attacked Mr. Zimmerman Travyon would be alive today. Its called personal responsiblity.[Exactly]
==========

For nutter ...

Innocent

Not guilty

Word Origin & History
innocent 1340, "doing no evil, free from sin or guilt," from O.Fr. innocent (11c.), from L. innocentem (nom. innocens) "not guilty, harmless, blameless," from in- "not" + nocentem (nom. nocens), prp. of nocere "to harm" (see noxious). Meaning "free from guilt of a crime or charge" is from 1382. The earliest use was as a noun, "person who is innocent of sin or evil" (c.1200).

http://thesaurus.com/browse/innocent

Synonym
syn·o·nym noun \&#712;si-n&#601;- &#716;nim\
: a word that has the same meaning as another word in the same language

: a word, name, or phrase that very strongly suggests a particular idea, quality, etc.

Full Definition of SYNONYM

: one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses
a : a word or phrase that by association is held to embody something (as a concept or quality) <a tyrant whose name has become a synonym for oppression>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/syn...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#256791 Apr 10, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not into dark midgets and you dont have $20
You seem obsessed with dark midgets. It's all you ever talk about but I'm sorry to inform you that I'm neither dark or a midget.

Plus I don't have $20 in my wallet, I actually have $100 at the current moment.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#256792 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
It's not uncommon that stup*d tends to follow stup*d.
Does that mean you will soon be posting with one of your multiple characters as your backup?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 14 min leprechauna 142,319
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 16 min Quirky 8,196
News Donald Trump to meet with Mexican President Enr... 23 min Rev Cash Dollar 16
News Full transcript: Here's what Donald Trump said ... 1 hr CaCa De Toro 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Patriot 10,961
News The Latest: Trump says people in US illegally m... 2 hr Wildchild 1
News Trump making surprise trip to Mexico 2 hr DP Cassie 32
More from around the web