The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#255276 Apr 4, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a waste of good energy, NTR.
Hey, you know anything about planting lily bulbs? I planted them late, like just a week or so ago because that's when they came in the mail. I wonder if they'll come up this year?
Our climate is pretty different, but I planted some star gazer lily bulbs a couple of years ago in early spring, and they not only came up, they bloomed. Make sure they get plenty of water for awhile to stimulate growth. Hope they reward you this summer! I'd like to have some casa blanca lillies. What did you plant, and did you pre-soak them for a couple of days first?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#255277 Apr 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! You have it completely azz backwards. The neo Nazis are far right lunatics who identify with Republicans who want to micromanage everybody else's life - most especially, but certainly not limited to, women and what they can/cannot do with their bodies. This kind of good old boy mentality isn't going to be helpful to them going forward - anymore than it was last election.
I never have anything wrong, you have 2 issues to bellow, blather , burble and bloviate about, gay marriage and abortion, the latter I am in favor of, especially for liberals. Everything else is the neo nazis trying to run every ones lives.

It never ends with demorats aka neo nazis, deny it.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255278 Apr 4, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so much anger and ugliness and you dare accuse me of being "mean?"
Your anger gives you away, you immature bag of hot air. LOL!
I never started any thread about you for one thing and I'm no sock. Also, no one programs me. You just hate anyone in gets in your face with the TRUTH about your pathetic antics and your foolish attitudes. I haven't observed that you are right about anything. You have opinions, nothing more and they generally stink.
I'll post anywhere I please, so deal with it or not but keep your nasty lies and insults to yourself if you have any self control that is, you silly excuse for a man.
But, But... You did start a thread about yourself seeking attention....LMAO!

The Bash Rose Thread

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCRS1JH...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255279 Apr 4, 2014
The real bash Rose, Shyala, and Cat Ciao Thread

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#255280 Apr 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
These black americans strongly disagree with your report:
Black Activists in Chicago React to President Obamas State of the Union
The activists gave their reactions to Obama’s big speech in a number of eye-opening interviews.
J.R. Fleming, a member of Chicago’s Anti-Eviction Campaign, said Obama’s speech was “the same ol’, same ol’.” He summed up the address as a “bunch of talk and rhetoric to give favor to a dying economy in America.”
“And the reason why our economy is dying is the president’s approach is always to place blame,” he added.“It’s not the 1 percent problem, it’s not the 99 percent problem, it’s an American problem."
Joe Watkins, the founder of V.O.T.E.(Voices of the Ex-Offender), said Obama has been “more hurtful to the black race than he has been helpful.” He claimed some people will accept his failures due to “symbolic” reasons relating to the color of his skin.
“But those of us at the bottom of the ladder don’t accept that,” he added.
Another activist with V.O.T.E. actually addressed Obama personally, telling him the black community would probably better off if he ended his presidency right now.
“Just quit,” Mark Carter said.“Because if this is what you call helping us, then just stop helping us.”
http://rebelpundit.com/2014/01/video-chicago -...
Dirty Harry says they're all liars.
Another "Oh, bruther" eye rolling moment with you. Get outta' here with your phoney concern for any minority issues - and definitely this total boolsheet about black Americans. You couldn't care less, but if anybody points out to you that Obama hasn't pandered to any group, you'd probably come out swinging that he's a racist or some such nonsense.

It's a good thing you only have one mouth because talking out of both sides of that mouth is more than enough to have to endure. Oh! Geeze. My bad!.....I forgot the noxious gases you emit.....that's the only other orifice from which you speak.

“you know i know”

denver

#255281 Apr 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! You have it completely azz backwards. The neo Nazis are far right lunatics who identify with Republicans who want to micromanage everybody else's life - most especially, but certainly not limited to, women and what they can/cannot do with their bodies. This kind of good old boy mentality isn't going to be helpful to them going forward - anymore than it was last election.
Who is trying to force kids to eat turnips and eggplant at our schools? Demorats

Who is punishing little boys for being little boys? Demorats?

Who denys free speech on college campuses? Demorats

Who condones the many racist hate crimes? Demorats

Who tries to stifle gun rights at every turn? Demorats

Who establishes sanctuary cities for illegals? Demorats

Who disarms military personnel on bases? Demorats

Who bans Halloween at our schools? Demorats.

Who bans Xmas at our schools? Demorats

Give me a little time I can come up with more.

“you know i know”

denver

#255282 Apr 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Another "Oh, bruther" eye rolling moment with you. Get outta' here with your phoney concern for any minority issues - and definitely this total boolsheet about black Americans. You couldn't care less, but if anybody points out to you that Obama hasn't pandered to any group, you'd probably come out swinging that he's a racist or some such nonsense.
It's a good thing you only have one mouth because talking out of both sides of that mouth is more than enough to have to endure. Oh! Geeze. My bad!.....I forgot the noxious gases you emit.....that's the only other orifice from which you speak.
Yet you can't deny what these black americans have said, Il Douche has failed them. As he's failed all of us except the 1% ers.

Your number of orifices exceed mine , girly and they all emit an oderiferous stench.

WHY BLACKS WILL NEVER TRUST MSM AGAIN | Realbrother's Blog
realbrother.wordpress.com/.../why-blacks-will... ;
Dec 27, 2013 - WHY BLACKS WILL NEVER TRUST MSM AGAIN BY Theron K. Cal I write ... implore us to tune in for the latest polls and did they mention it was close?... are unemployed, the President doubled the ten trillion dollar debt by ..
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255283 Apr 4, 2014
The President is a huge failure.

Fact !

“you know i know”

denver

#255284 Apr 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Mushroom harvesting! That would be a really good career choice for you, Harpo. You're always knee deep in it anyway.
Waddling, aren't ya'? It's obvious that you're dealing with your own personal traits by assigning them to others. I've seen photos of Rose, and she's not suffering with skin folds.. How about you put your own photo up, coward?
after you, honey pie

you of all people should know the hazards of posting a photo, likely why you took yours down.

Isn't it?

Waddling? You trying to cozy up to Daffy Duck, aka woodenhead?

“you know i know”

denver

#255285 Apr 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
The President is a huge failure.
Fact !
The president is a liar!

Fact

“you know i know”

denver

#255286 Apr 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Another "Oh, bruther" eye rolling moment with you. Get outta' here with your phoney concern for any minority issues - and definitely this total boolsheet about black Americans. You couldn't care less, but if anybody points out to you that Obama hasn't pandered to any group, you'd probably come out swinging that he's a racist or some such nonsense.
Hey muddle head, my post was a direct rebuttal to the nonsense you posted from CBS
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255287 Apr 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The president is a liar!
Fact
It`s gonna get even more interesting in 2016 with the new ruling allowing unlimited campaign donations .
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255288 Apr 4, 2014
Maybe even more come the Mid-terms come this November. It will be a test of the 1% as to who is gonna buy our leaders.

“you know i know”

denver

#255289 Apr 4, 2014
free birth control and abortions for all demorats, a bill I would gladly pay for.

“you know i know”

denver

#255290 Apr 4, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
It`s gonna get even more interesting in 2016 with the new ruling allowing unlimited campaign donations .
The ruling means nothing, it's a fact of life big money is always involved.
The Denver Post

Orange, CA

#255291 Apr 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
after you, honey pie
you of all people should know the hazards of posting a photo, likely why you took yours down.
Isn't it?
Waddling? You trying to cozy up to Daffy Duck, aka woodenhead?
I've seen your ugly mug, but posting a picture of your grandkids in a truck's bed displaying its traceable lic. plate must be the stoopidest thing anyone has done on all of Topix.

That ranks higher than Quirky's Barbee dolls roasting over an open flame......

Unfknbelievable.

“you know i know”

denver

#255292 Apr 4, 2014
Liberals invade Pakistan's legal system:

Pakistani baby accused of attempted murder
AFP By Waqar Hussain
14 hours ago

Lahore (Pakistan)(AFP)- While many children his age are still learning how to crawl, a nine-month-old boy in Pakistan has been accused of attempted murder in a case observers say highlights endemic flaws in the country's legal system.

Baby Mohammad Musa along with his father and other family members was booked for throwing rocks at gas company officials in the working-class Ahata Thanedaran neighbourhood on February 1, the family's lawyer Chaudhry Irfan Sadiq told AFP Friday.
hideous harmonious

Orange, CA

#255293 Apr 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
free birth control and abortions for all demorats, a bill I would gladly pay for.
Your face is that of a botched abortion.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#255294 Apr 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Our climate is pretty different, but I planted some star gazer lily bulbs a couple of years ago in early spring, and they not only came up, they bloomed. Make sure they get plenty of water for awhile to stimulate growth. Hope they reward you this summer! I'd like to have some casa blanca lillies. What did you plant, and did you pre-soak them for a couple of days first?
That's what I planted: Stargazer!

We've been blessed with some decent rain over the last week, but no I didn't soak them. Hope it's not crucial. They were pretty damp when they arrived.

I'll let you know how they do. I just love bulbs. Daffodils are up already.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#255295 Apr 4, 2014
hideous harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Your face is that of a botched abortion.
Jesus is Just Alright - Doobie Brothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 15 min goonsquad 164
Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fi... 39 min Corporate Suit 43
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 48 min Lawrence Wolf 36
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 25
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 137,613
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 1 hr Sgt Stryker 35
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 2 hr QT Hush 96
More from around the web