The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 369818 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#254651 Apr 2, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
ACA won't implode. It'll become a 3rd rail issue in a few years.
I doubt it and the reason why? It will be haggled about until its demise into obscurity and replaced or rebuilt.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#254652 Apr 2, 2014
Jesus did not talk about sex, let alone gay sex. He never mentioned men loving men or women loving women. Of all the historical Jesuses that have been suggested since it became possible to suggest historical Jesuses without being burned at the stake, none of them is Jesus the anti-gay prophet.

Yet to listen to the religious right, their entire religion revolves around just two issues: gay people and abortion. Guess what? Jesus didnít talk about abortion either.

When Did The Gospel Become Anti-Gay?

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/02/gospel...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#254653 Apr 2, 2014
I always laugh at Christians who claim to be persecuted for being Christian.
You dumbfcks are not being crucified for being Christians... you're being crucified for being bigots, homophobes, hypocrites and outright ignorant.
Why are you fastening them to crosses. Why do you want them to be like you? Rico?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#254654 Apr 2, 2014
Jesus did not talk about sex, let alone gay sex. He never mentioned men loving men or women loving women. Of all the historical Jesuses that have been suggested since it became possible to suggest historical Jesuses without being burned at the stake, none of them is Jesus the anti-gay prophet.
Yet to listen to the religious right, their entire religion revolves around just two issues: gay people and abortion. Guess what? Jesus didnít talk about abortion either.
How do you know?
spoko

Oakland, CA

#254656 Apr 2, 2014
And the earth is 6000 years old ye moron ...:-)
Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#254657 Apr 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know?
Because I told him so.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#254658 Apr 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Have you? Please explain?
noooo...obviously you are too stupid to understand the entire concept...

try learning about your own nation, then get back to me.

Level 2

Since: Oct 09

#254659 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, you have never seen true capitalism in your life. as it failed completely. industry does not self regulate, nor do markets or banking systems. that is why they kept failing regularly in the US until some form of regulation was provided for them.
not sure who indoctrinated you, but they did a good job at it a you seem able to deny reality...
history is fun!
Hello, welcome to:
"Liberal Mythology Busting 101"
I am Adjunct Professor Ari son of Anarchy, today I will begin with a simple definition of "capitalism":
Definition

Economic system characterized by the following: private property ownership exists; individuals and companies are allowed to compete for their own economic gain; and free market forces determine the prices of goods and services. Such a system is based on the premise of separating the state and business activities. Capitalists believe that markets are efficient and should thus function without interference, and the role of the state is to regulate and protect."

Capitalism does recognize the need for regulation, OSHA, MSHA, etc.

Because business is like water (and electricity) it seeks the path of least resistance, less regulation can be good for business and less can be bad for workers...there must be a balance.

I hope you were taking notes...there may be a quiz later.

:b
http://www.investorwords.com/713/capitalism.h...

Minnesota's North Coast

#254660 Apr 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you fastening them to crosses. Why do you want them to be like you? Rico?
who is putting christians on crosses?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#254661 Apr 2, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the House vote?
Second...you left out the Commodity Modernization Act of 2000 signed by Clinton which deregulated CDO's and led to the Fannie/Freddie collapse.
Who cares what the House vote was... enough Republicans in the Senate voted to pass it.

Quit living in denial.

YOU CANNOT PIN SHIT SOLEY ON DEMOCRATS. REPUBLICANS ARE MUCH OF THE PROBLEM WITH THIS ISSUE.

STOP PRETENDING THAT REPUBLICANS DO NO WRONG.

THEY'RE FCKED UP AND YOUR DESIRE TO DEFEND THEM IS A MANIFEST PROOF THAT YOU'RE FCKING RETARDED.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#254662 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who is putting christians on crosses?
It's part of the Christian Right's agenda to pervert the teachings of their Spaghetti Monster God.

Minnesota's North Coast

#254663 Apr 2, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, welcome to:
"Liberal Mythology Busting 101"
I am Adjunct Professor Ari son of Anarchy, today I will begin with a simple definition of "capitalism":
Definition
Economic system characterized by the following: private property ownership exists; individuals and companies are allowed to compete for their own economic gain; and free market forces determine the prices of goods and services. Such a system is based on the premise of separating the state and business activities. Capitalists believe that markets are efficient and should thus function without interference, and the role of the state is to regulate and protect."
Capitalism does recognize the need for regulation, OSHA, MSHA, etc.
Because business is like water (and electricity) it seeks the path of least resistance, less regulation can be good for business and less can be bad for workers...there must be a balance.
I hope you were taking notes...there may be a quiz later.
:b
http://www.investorwords.com/713/capitalism.h...
and you porved my point for me. thank you.

you should take your own course, bumbfuck..

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#254664 Apr 2, 2014
spoko wrote:
<quoted text>
And the earth is 6000 years old ye moron ...:-)
I buy into the idea that religion is 6000 yrs old but not the earth.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#254665 Apr 2, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I told him so.
Hello Jesus...

I'm going to sin today.

Can you forgive me ahead of time!

Thanks,

Rico!!

Christianity is cool. You can sin and then at the end of the day you can ask to be forgiven and you can goto heaven.

No wonder most crooks & liars profess their allegiance to Christianity.

You got a good cult going on there Jesus!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#254666 Apr 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know?
You're clearly a CINO "Christian In Name Only".

Where in the New Testament does Jesus show outright hatred or teachings against homosexuals?

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#254667 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Who cares what the House vote was... enough Republicans in the Senate voted to pass it.
Quit living in denial.
YOU CANNOT PIN SHIT SOLEY ON DEMOCRATS. REPUBLICANS ARE MUCH OF THE PROBLEM WITH THIS ISSUE.
STOP PRETENDING THAT REPUBLICANS DO NO WRONG.
THEY'RE FCKED UP AND YOUR DESIRE TO DEFEND THEM IS A MANIFEST PROOF THAT YOU'RE FCKING RETARDED.
We care because your assertion is that it's only Republicans responsible for it when in fact it was bi-partisan.

The rest of your post was projecting

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#254668 Apr 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you fastening them to crosses. Why do you want them to be like you? Rico?
Christians like you are a fcking JOKE!

Seriously... you're going to hell.

You might be stupid enough to think you can bullshit God, make up shit that doesnt even exist in the Bible and lie to people in the name of Jesus.......

BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BULLSHIT THE ALMIGHTY SPAGHETTI MONSTER GOD!!
Jesus

Los Angeles, CA

#254669 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Hello Jesus...
I'm going to sin today.
Can you forgive me ahead of time!
Thanks,
Rico!!
Christianity is cool. You can sin and then at the end of the day you can ask to be forgiven and you can goto heaven.
No wonder most crooks & liars profess their allegiance to Christianity.
You got a good cult going on there Jesus!!!
Yeah quite a racket I promote! My sheep are free do whatever they wish. All I ask is for full disclosure then WHAM!!! full forgiveness! The beauty is I allow repeat offenders.
I've been known to sin now and then....
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#254670 Apr 2, 2014
I don't know why, but maybe just because it's a good reminder for all of us:

"Ode to Joy" :-)

http://www.thisblewmymind.com/street-musician...

What a wonderful video!
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#254671 Apr 2, 2014
Quirky ROCKS

Harmonious ROCKS

Positronium ROCKS

Hello world. Its a great day to be Aryan today. To take a walk in the park. To enjoy the warmth of the sun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Rubio and Cruz vie for Mormon support in Nev... 12 min Local 7
News A guide to the fight between Sanders and Clinto... 19 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 28
News DACA Recipient Deported After Visiting Mexico 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr X Crypsis X 140,223
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 5
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 1 hr Patriot 4,012
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold 2 hr Asp 136
More from around the web