The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336894 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#253611 Mar 27, 2014
Wow , here some news off the Chart! Why our US media does not report this, make u wonder?

Hollywood Star Steven Seagal defends Putin in Crimea Action

Steven Seagal has called the actions of Russian President Vladimir Putin in Crimea "very reasonable".

In an interview with a state-run newspaper the action star said the politician is "one of the great living world leaders" and that he "would like to consider him as a brother".

Seagal, who is thought to be an acquaintance of the politician due to their shared passion for martial arts, also criticised America's "idiotic" foreign policy on Ukraine.

President Barack Obama has labelled Russia a "regional power" that is threatening its neighbours out of weakness, not strength.

Seagal told the Rossiskaya Gazeta Mr Putin's "desire to protect the Russian-speaking people of Crimea, his assets, and the Russian Black Sea military base in Sevastopol … is very reasonable".

It is not the first time the Under Siege star, who is currently filming a movie in Romania, has weighed into the debate over the Ukraine crisis.

Last month he appeared on Russia Today as an "expert" panellist.

Russian forces have gradually seized control of Crimea since voters agreed to join the Russian Federation in a swiftly arranged referendum following Ukrainian president Victor Yanukovych's removal.

In March 2013 Seagal, 61, and Mr Putin appeared together at an event aimed at promoting healthy lifestyles among young people.

In what seemed to be a choreographed incident, Seagal rushed into a crowd of children trying to pose with Putin and pulled him out, as if acting as his bodyguard.

The star's action films are popular in Russia and he has met the president several times.

http://www.key103.co.uk/news/entertainment/20 ...

ADD!!~ See a Photoshoot of happy Putin with Action Hollywood star Steven Seagal See above for link.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#253612 Mar 27, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Liberal in the modern sense and you alone have proven that with your post.
Daffy claims he's a conservative, of course no one believes him. Quack, quack
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#253613 Mar 27, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Ray Nagin, the controversial mayor of New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina, was recently found guilty on 20 counts of accepting bribes and other charges.
Other former Democratic mayors charged with or convicted of serious crimes include Tony Mack of Trenton, N.J.; San Diego’s Bob Filner, Kwame Kilpatrick of Detroit and Larry Langford of Birmingham, Ala.
Meanwhile, the offices of Democratic New York state Assemblyman William Scarborough were raided Wednesday, and Democratic state Sens. John Sampson and Malcolm Smith were indicted on federal corruption charges.
In Rhode Island, House Speaker Gordon Fox resigned after his office was raided this week as part of a joint investigation of the IRS, the FBI, the U.S. attorney’s office and state police.
Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/03/wave-of-lawmake...
Democrat Pennsylvania Attorney General fails to prosecute several corruption cases, four of which were local Philadelphia lawmakers. All democrats.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#253614 Mar 27, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why bring it up?? So far things have been civil..
Eagle
Eagle, you're a pig.

First you weren't smart enough to understand what a post meant and told me I was missing a brain, then it was "fk your other links".

If you call that civil you're a bigger moron than I thought.

I shouldn't have mentioned what you said about my son because it only gave you something to attack me about, but I'll tell you this much...

You made those comments.

You cursed my son and used that loss to try and inflict emotional pain all over a stupid internet forum and even when I try to be reasonable with you, there is no getting over something like that and no reason I should even try.

You are a worthless piece of crap and the world will be a better place when you finally drop dead.
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#253615 Mar 27, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ, you can't even smoke anywhere anymore, I refused to go stand out in the cold just to smoke a cigarette.
You got that right. No more football stadiums or beaches. They're outdoors, aren't they?

“you know i know”

denver

#253616 Mar 27, 2014
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
Economic Growth 'Half of What President Said His Policies Would Deliver'...
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/report-ec...
IL Douche said this too:

THE QUOTE OF THE DECADE
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006~

Then he ran up trillion dollar deficits when elected president
and gave hundreds of billions to Wall Street and the banks and produced no jobs.

“you know i know”

denver

#253617 Mar 27, 2014
A failure of leadership, yes, Barry, that describes you perfectly.

Level 6

Location hidden

#253618 Mar 27, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Medicaid is not just for the low income it is also for people under 65 and the Wealthy who no longer work or have income but just live off their wealth and here is proof and according to the Obamacare guidelines the wealthy are forced onto Medicaid.
ObamaCare forcing people into Medicaid
By Doug McKelway
Published November 22, 2013
A case in point is a Virginia family, who asked to remain anonymous, but who came to Fox News with documents that demonstrate an apparent absurdity with Medicaid selection.
The father owns a $5 million house - entirely paid for. His kids attend expensive private schools. He owns three cars, but because he has earned his fortune and has stopped working , and his wife's new start-up business has yet to produce an income stream, he is considered by the Healthcare.gov website to have no income.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/22/ob...
I guess I learned something new.

Seems like there should be some kind of means testing or something doesn't it?

“you know i know”

denver

#253619 Mar 27, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful things I said to my doc ten years ago came up at my hearing..
Eagle
What hearing would that be?

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#253620 Mar 27, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I ordered 20 cartridges from Blu before I got the new one, I'll use them up and then that's it for them. The disposables are for emergencies only, way too expensive.
;-)
Coming from a true smoker trying to quit.. I as well as you have my supplies but got hooked on the juice and ordered more.. I got two unopened metro kits and ordered more to be delivered tomorrow for juice..

Eagle

“you know i know”

denver

#253621 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat Pennsylvania Attorney General fails to prosecute several corruption cases, four of which were local Philadelphia lawmakers. All democrats.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...
Another un indicted criminal, like Holder and Il Douche.

Demorats, the party of corruption.

“you know i know”

denver

#253622 Mar 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle, you're a pig.
First you weren't smart enough to understand what a post meant and told me I was missing a brain, then it was "fk your other links".
If you call that civil you're a bigger moron than I thought.
I shouldn't have mentioned what you said about my son because it only gave you something to attack me about, but I'll tell you this much...
You made those comments.
You cursed my son and used that loss to try and inflict emotional pain all over a stupid internet forum and even when I try to be reasonable with you, there is no getting over something like that and no reason I should even try.
You are a worthless piece of crap and the world will be a better place when you finally drop dead.
You can't mean that.

If you want to be nasty, the world would be much better off without your kind. Gays add nothing to humankind.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253623 Mar 27, 2014
Medical First: 3-D Printed Skull Successfully Implanted in Woman

Another day, another advance in 3-D printing technology.

Doctors in the Netherlands report that they have for the first time successfully replaced most of a human’s skull with a 3-D printed plastic one — and likely saved a woman's life in the process.

The 23-hour surgery took place three months ago at University Medical Center Utrecht. The hospital announced details of the groundbreaking operation this week and said the patient, a 22-year-old woman, is doing just fine.

Science News:

nbcnews.com

“you know i know”

denver

#253624 Mar 27, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)
Coming from a true smoker trying to quit.. I as well as you have my supplies but got hooked on the juice and ordered more.. I got two unopened metro kits and ordered more to be delivered tomorrow for juice..
Eagle
Haven't tried them, but I'm absolutely sold on my Vapor Blends.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#253625 Mar 27, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
If you quit cigarettes you're no longer being ripped off by the exorbitant taxes the nazis put on them., IMO that's a very good reason to quit.
Well in FL I guess every carton you buy you should just wright the government out a 25 dollar check.. I really didn't know it was 150. a carton in NYC..

Eagle

“you know i know”

denver

#253626 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. No more football stadiums or beaches. They're outdoors, aren't they?
Some cities ran by nazis have banned smoking anywhere, NYC can kiss my azz. Some tiny suburb here just banned ecigs, it's a crappy little ghetto no one goes to so it doesn't really matter.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#253627 Mar 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband did.
I run the farm.
Every time I step outside the front door work is right there waiting on me.
;)
Your "Husband" is not going to be able to carry your coffin alone. He will need five friends to assist him to carry your coffin from the limo to the hole dug in the ground to bury the box they carry you to the grave in.

Now if you choose to be cremated, that will eliminate the need for you to befriend five friends to carry your carcass. Cremated remains are light and compact. You don't even need to purchase a spot in a graveyard to dump off cremated remains. Your closest friends can hold the coffee can filled with the ashes of your dead body until they get drunk enough to take a road trip and dump you off somewhere famous. Like a truck-stop or public rest area off of a interstate highway.

Of course you have a DD form 214 so your butt buddy aka "husband" will be able to contact the casualty assistance office and have a detail dispatched to carry the taxpayer funded casket to the taxpayer funded hole in the ground of your choice.

Thank for your service Gaylord! Thank you Very Much!!! Homo...

“you know i know”

denver

#253628 Mar 27, 2014
Il Douche was whispering to the Pope, who's he selling out this time?

“you know i know”

denver

#253629 Mar 27, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in FL I guess every carton you buy you should just wright the government out a 25 dollar check.. I really didn't know it was 150. a carton in NYC..
Eagle
Like I said, a good reason to quit, f them, they just steal the money anyway, it's not used for smokers, they're thieves.

Level 6

Location hidden

#253630 Mar 27, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't mean that.
If you want to be nasty, the world would be much better off without your kind. Gays add nothing to humankind.
"You can't mean that."

Wanna bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 min anne bonny 138,685
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 32 min Cat74 41
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... 1 hr Juan 4
News Ann Coulter: GOP Candidates "A Bunch of P*ssies... 5 hr Billy Ringo 312
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 6 hr goonsquad 110
News Feinstein under fire from immigration advocates 8 hr Denny CranesPlace 2
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 22 hr ronnie 3
More from around the web