The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#252889 Mar 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Indiana is in the same category. lol
How the hell do you figure that?

Indiana passed its own immigration enforcement law. With the exception of two clauses that had little impact on the intent of the law, it has stood up to the court challenge and is being enforced right now.

Anyway, you are constantly going on about deporting illegals and you have had nothing kind to say about the people that employ them so what's up with your sudden reluctance to say anything when it's DP that's providing jobs to undocumented immigrants?

Situational ethics? Hypocrisy?

“sunny day”

Since: Jan 14

in the mountains....

#252891 Mar 25, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Cops kill man for "illegally camping".
All you redneck mountain dwellers better beware.
http://readychimp.com/2014/03/24/horrific-foo...
Hows the railroad choo-choo doing Rico?
Hey I was going to put a East L.A. youtube video of Cops killing a East L.A.low life but it grossed me out so I decided not to post it and I just can't figure out why you would post something that gross..(.Be good)...

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252892 Mar 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "believe" those
'redneck mountain dwellers'
WILL
take care of their own ...
Cops DO NOT "scare" them ...
In Kentucky anyway ...
)8~D>
Hi A.L....
I do know one thing about Cops and that is that there totally paranoid in are times an people better do exactly what they say because if you don't you'll be meeting your maker for sure...

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252893 Mar 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So in how many direction can we move
Hi Tinka..
WE walk is one ,the Earth rotates that's two,the Earth goes around the Sun thats three,the Milkyway galaxy is rotating that's four,the Milkyway galaxy is flying threw space that is five...
Can you think of any other ways we are moving...lol

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252894 Mar 25, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Indiana is in the same category. lol
You still below 32 degrees posit..
Robins and swallow showed up here a couple days ago..lol
Cops

Los Angeles, CA

#252895 Mar 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "believe" those
'redneck mountain dwellers'
WILL
take care of their own ...
Cops DO NOT "scare" them ...
In Kentucky anyway ...
)8~D>
Reason being, those red neck Kentuckians are so tweaked they welcome a bullet to the head
to end their misery.
Crayola

Los Angeles, CA

#252896 Mar 25, 2014
DP likes to eat me.

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252897 Mar 25, 2014
JBH wrote:
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP)— As the United States redoubled efforts to pressure Russia out of its aggressive pose, the Russian annexation of Crimea began to take root and Moscow shrugged off President Barack Obama’s drive to isolate Vladimir Putin’s government.
The U.S. and some of its closest allies cut Russia out indefinitely from a major coalition of leading industrial nations and canceled a summer summit Russia was to host in its Olympic village of Sochi. Obama also sought to win backing from other foreign leaders in hopes of ostracizing or even shaming Putin into reversing his acquisition of Crimea and backing away from any designs he might have on other Eastern Europe territory.
In a strongly worded joint statement, the United States, France, Canada, Britain, Germany, Italy and Japan denounced a referendum in Crimea to secede from Ukraine and Russia’s ensuing annexation. In so doing, the seven leaders also effectively excluded Russia from what had been a two-decade-old coalition known as the Group of Eight.
----__+__-
Obama is making serious failures in Europe as radical extremist to further arise tensions in the International world.
US is already guilty by instigating and backing Violent rioters to take west Ukraine government to run unlawfully.
Many people in EU and most people of the world oppose Obama and do not think US has the moral rights but makes troubles for the west because US started the troubles.
Russia has the moral responsibility to intervene to resolve the illegal and invalid west Ukraine Parliament.
While the chaos had created the situation of those people in Crimea in the non-acceptance of violent radicals, they wanted to join Russia and not EU.
So what Obama's calling annexation is totally wrong , because the situation has called for the free will of people as resolving since west Ukraine was seized not based on free votes but violence.
The free wills of people in Crimea wanted to join Russia, and they did vote to be with Russia and that is legal, lawful and valid.
Anyway, Crimea was the part of Russia before 1954.
They have been living there for long and are actually the people of Russia.
Whether US likes it or not, those are done deals by true vote counts that global people realizes Crimea is Russia now, under Russia jurisdiction.
Yet, the west Ukraine part is still illegal by coming out not from voting, then Russia still has the rights to intervene by military forces to make it come to order if Russia so chooses, but will not do so, only the west lets west Ukraine be free on its own .
NATO has no such military, capable of running to the border of Russia, which could escalate to NATO's own sufferings and defeat.
So, what are the outcries of Obama , which are very distasteful but making more problems for US, EU and NATO, as these are Obama's ridiculous serial failures?
Sure buddy what ever you think...I personally don't think you know what your talking about but the U.S.A. is a free country so bring it on baby.....LMAO

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#252898 Mar 25, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So in how many direction can we move
Up, down, around, under, over, through, backward, forward.

I count 8, but I bet there are more. Oh and if you take the four directions, north, east, west and south times two that gives you 8 also and divided by pi and the radius of a black hole to infinity it could be endless.

Hey, but what do I know?

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252899 Mar 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, I think he is just toying with you dummy`s ...lolol
Hey Quirky how's the salon doing..(oops I mean Saloon)lol..

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252900 Mar 25, 2014
Cops wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason being, those red neck Kentuckians are so tweaked they welcome a bullet to the head
to end their misery.
Rico being bad to the bone.....lol

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252901 Mar 25, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Up, down, around, under, over, through, backward, forward.
I count 8, but I bet there are more. Oh and if you take the four directions, north, east, west and south times two that gives you 8 also and divided by pi and the radius of a black hole to infinity it could be endless.
Hey, but what do I know?
Hi Rose..LMAO

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252902 Mar 25, 2014
Crayola wrote:
DP likes to eat me.
Rico did you snort to much diesel at work last night?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#252903 Mar 25, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it ain't my old friends Tweedledum and Tweedledee.
How they hangin' guys?
hanging well. watching events in the Crimea unfold almost exactly as i said they would...

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252904 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hanging well. watching events in the Crimea unfold almost exactly as i said they would...
Hey woody how's the knee doing?
Must be getting a little cabin fever with that bad knee, snow and ice?

St. Croix valley

#252907 Mar 25, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey woody how's the knee doing?
Must be getting a little cabin fever with that bad knee, snow and ice?
Painful...after all that work on it also...

i was training rookies on our streesweepers this morning and was showing them the manual transmission ones and clutching those heavy machines caused me great pains..my full retirement may be closer than i thought...

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252908 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Painful...after all that work on it also...
i was training rookies on our streesweepers this morning and was showing them the manual transmission ones and clutching those heavy machines caused me great pains..my full retirement may be closer than i thought...
Could be time to find something new to do by the sounds of it woody...
Never had trouble with my knees but know a lot of people that do have trouble with knees an it really looks like a pain in the butt...
Hope it works out ok for you woody...

St. Croix valley

#252909 Mar 25, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Could be time to find something new to do by the sounds of it woody...
Never had trouble with my knees but know a lot of people that do have trouble with knees an it really looks like a pain in the butt...
Hope it works out ok for you woody...
yeah, i could probably fully retire now if i really wanted to...but i really like this job. i'm good for a few more years, i think...long as it doens't mess up my golf swing.

hope you have a real spring, unlike us.

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#252910 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, i could probably fully retire now if i really wanted to...but i really like this job. i'm good for a few more years, i think...long as it doens't mess up my golf swing.
hope you have a real spring, unlike us.
Had three nice days even got up to 60 yesterday but were back to the norm now rain,rain and more rain...lol

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#252911 Mar 25, 2014
President Obama wants to help Putin restore the Soviet Union. That's why he has soft economic sanctions against Russia, not helping Ukraine respond with force.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 1 hr Le Duped 31
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 5 hr Guess Who 450
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 5 hr Guess Who 89
Immigrant families torn by detentions 6 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr American Werewolves 136,481
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 10 hr positronium 1,904
Getting Latinos to Go Out and Vote 11 hr ronnie 2

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE