The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#253098 Mar 25, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went and checked and Jeff beck was on lead guitar.
The "B" side of that record was "Jeff's Boogie". An instrumental that featured Jeff Beck.
Over Under Sideways Down
...The song was based around Bill Haley and the Comets' "Rock Around the Clock" with Jeff Beck on lead guitar and bass guitar.
The B-side was "Jeff's Boogie", an instrumental featuring Jeff Beck on lead guitar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over,_Under,_Sid...
At this point I think telling you to kiss my a*s would be a little redundant so why don't you just slither away and deal with being wrong?
Like you did last night when I proved you lied about illegals in Kansas? The only question is, was it ignorance or plain stupidity.

I believe your ass is reserved for your "Husband" isn't it?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253099 Mar 25, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Over, under, side ways, down, backward, forward , clear around ...Some one should write a song about that.. LOL.
Here is one.

lol

The Twiliters - Shakin' All Over

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253100 Mar 25, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
I think it was the Yard Birds.
The Yardbirds- Over, Under, Sideways, Down

This one is good !

The Byrds- Eight Miles High
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#253101 Mar 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you did last night when I proved you lied about illegals in Kansas? The only question is, was it ignorance or plain stupidity.
I believe your ass is reserved for your "Husband" isn't it?
Yawn...

Good night harpy.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#253102 Mar 25, 2014
So, I guess it's been established that the Yardbirds did Over, Under, Sideways, Down.

Geeesh.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253103 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> it would seem tiny from so far below.
why is it you never even attempt to talk about the issues? just childish taunts all night long...
yeah..nice league you're in.
Why?. LOL...Haven't you ever seen some smug know it all duffus and simply wanted to knock his hat off.. Just to see what he will do? You don't come off any where near as smart as you think you are Ducky. Your put downs are they same ol' B.S. no matter who you post to..
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253104 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and your childish retorts to me factually pointing out how low you have sunk please me even more...
keep degrading your humanity!! push on!
You slithered into your County Job driving a snow plow with your less than 6th grade education long ago didn`t you?

Must have been an Affirmative action job for you just like Rico huh?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253105 Mar 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The Yardbirds- Over, Under, Sideways, Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L4DdAs0PddQXX
This one is good !
The Byrds- Eight Miles High
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL. Hey Quirk..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253106 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet my girls got jobs at the DQ at 15, as they still hired them at that age then, and worked from that day on at such jobs till they finished school.
your view of the real world seems to be altered from reality...
Then you are Hispanic, Ducky.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253107 Mar 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much my favorite British band of all time. Clapton was a big baby for leaving them, but they moved on.
My mother was a Woodstocker.. I grew up listening to her music. She had a very vast music collection that I still have in storage..
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253108 Mar 25, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I replaced a clutch back in 1979. WAY before the Internet for sure! I banged my knuckles, hit my head and pinched my fingers. I worked for hours trying to get the spline to line up so the bell housing would slide up to the engine so I could start bolting everything back together. My arms and neck was sore from working on my back and my hands were caked with dirt grease and oil. I even had crud in my eyes. The next time I burned up a clutch, I hired a mechanic. I don't even change oil in a vehicle. The cost of a replacement filter and five to eight quarts of oil? Not to mention the mess of dealing with the old dirty oil and filter! It's just not worth it. There are so many Jiffy Lube joints out there willing to do it for $29! WalMart will change your oil while you shop for ammunition. Too easy!
Agreed , But you save at least $20.00 by doing it yourself. And take the used oil to the local auto parts store. They have invented Safety glasses and Mechanic`s surgical gloves to avoid all the muck. An old pair of clothes too.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253109 Mar 25, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Hey Quirk..
Hey !!

:)

No Tavern ??

Oh, well I`m devastated.....LMAO!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#253110 Mar 25, 2014
Note to the cultists.

A strong message would have been expelling Russia from the G8, boycotting Sochi is just so, so, Jimmy Carter.

A strong message would have been announcing those bases were going up as planned before boy wonder decided to try a little tenderness with the Russian Bear.

At the presser, which apparently the cultists missed (it's so much easier to parrot what kos puts out than actually seeing stuff for themselves) the international press spanked Obama.

During the presser, Obama threatened Putin with action if he moves into the Ukraine...I'll bet that got the old KGB colonel quaking in his boots. Iran, Syria, Korea, the debacle of the Arab Spring...yeah, he's got old Vad trembling.

The paper tiger speaks, but the world has figured out he's an empty suit.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253111 Mar 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is that compared to the legal drunk drivers?
why are you so stupid?
why do you advertise it so?
From what I`v seen about 80 percent of Hit and run injury`s/Deaths here in Colorado are committed by Hispanic`s or Illegal Hispanic`s. So don`t try your BullSh!t on me Duckwald!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253112 Mar 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey !!
:)
No Tavern ??
Oh, well I`m devastated.....LMAO!
?? Is it gone?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253113 Mar 25, 2014
Uncle Ernie wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcellus Shale my man. They're going to pay US dearly to frack the hell out of the US and make this country environmentally uninhabitable but the money people don't care because they'll make more money and live on islands. Long live black gold!
They`re doing a lot of that fracking in Colorado too! Our Gov. threatened to Sue some rural counties if they did not allow it!

Long live natural gas thanks to Rico California`s energy resource.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253114 Mar 25, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went and checked and Jeff beck was on lead guitar.
The "B" side of that record was "Jeff's Boogie". An instrumental that featured Jeff Beck.
Over Under Sideways Down
...The song was based around Bill Haley and the Comets' "Rock Around the Clock" with Jeff Beck on lead guitar and bass guitar.
The B-side was "Jeff's Boogie", an instrumental featuring Jeff Beck on lead guitar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over,_Under,_Sid...
At this point I think telling you to kiss my a*s would be a little redundant so why don't you just slither away and deal with being wrong?
Suck sensitive Info that we all needed??

Winning!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253115 Mar 25, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>?? Is it gone?
No , LOL Just not moving very well. Oh, Well thanks for the effort ...

Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#253116 Mar 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank sanctuary cities run by libs, I just wish some drunken illegal would run over some clown from the ACLU or the demorat party and kill them instead of innocents.
Well said and I agree completely! It was a good thing though over the last year when those Dem`s were recalled over their support of their stupid gun laws. 3 down Many more to go!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253117 Mar 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
No , LOL Just not moving very well. Oh, Well thanks for the effort ...
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Well, get over there and liven the joint up.. LOL.. I was just there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 9 min huey goins 41
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr barefoot2626 376
Team Rubio message: Ready to run 2 hr Cujo 10
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr Memo From Turner 1,582
U.S., Cuba spar over immigration policy 3 hr Camilo Cienfuegos 36
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 3 hr spocko 216
Bobby Jindal: 'Let's be honest here, Islam has ... 6 hr woodtick57 242
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 15 hr quetzalcoatl 137,344
More from around the web