The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380897 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#253368 Mar 27, 2014
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>Beg to differ, you POS. It was a written opinion which, I reposted it, because my opinion is, " I agree with the author"! Handlers? Hilarious, you are handled! Dear? Dear? You squawk out your ass. Do use your brain and not that part near your ass. Life not going too well because you let people handle you? Girl dog, do keep up! Hilariously ignorant, POS. Wise up!
did you notice POS posted it just before you?

you agree with it?!?! really? you don't even understand it...try and go over the points in it in your own words...that should be funny.

you parrots are a riot!

St. Croix valley

#253369 Mar 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! Run little ducky.
and yet it is you running . can't even use your own words to describe what you just posted? so sad POS...you amaze me with your stupidity..

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#253371 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you freaks are insane...
i have never posted under any other name. my posting style is unique enough that no one with a third grade intelligence can mistake it for another's yet you two idiots have...
thanks for proving what i have been saying about your your intelligence level all along...
why don't you try to elaborate on those lies you parroted in your own words, POS? that would be funny, wouldn't it be? you know you cannot do it with your tiny brain... tooo funny!
Yes, they are insane, but that's not why they're dong this.

One of their most common "annoyance" tactics is to accuse people of posting under different names, then sit back and laugh when the accused person takes the bait and tries to defend themselves.

It's juvenile, it's stupid...and it seems to be all they've got.

If I caught what was going on here, they are accusing you of being USMail.

The problem they have is that some of us know USMAIL. We know what's up and we know that he hasn't been posting lately.

Posit is crazy. No doubt about it, but this is all just a big distraction.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#253372 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you freaks are insane...
i have never posted under any other name. my posting style is unique enough that no one with a third grade intelligence can mistake it for another's yet you two idiots have...
thanks for proving what i have been saying about your your intelligence level all along...
why don't you try to elaborate on those lies you parroted in your own words, POS? that would be funny, wouldn't it be? you know you cannot do it with your tiny brain... tooo funny!
Your posting is not unique in any way. Those who have been here long enough know that your posting style is a common tactic of any troll who is familiar with censorship through ridicule.
Those like you are a dime a dozen.

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#253374 Mar 27, 2014
Obama's war on women..

63% of Federal Workers Earning $100K+ Are Men

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/63-...

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#253375 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but it wasn't opinion, fool! you just parroted exactly what POS did...just as yoru handlers told you to..
you can't think for yourself or you'd know the falsehood of what you squawked out of your ass...
do try to keep up dear...
Calm down woody...I can tell cabin fever is getting the best of you...Hey I'm thinking about blacktopping an I was wondering if you operate that machines that lay's the blacktop down and if you guys do big highway jobs...Always like watching people doing blacktopping....lol

St. Croix valley

#253376 Mar 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Your posting is not unique in any way. Those who have been here long enough know that your posting style is a common tactic of any troll who is familiar with censorship through ridicule.
Those like you are a dime a dozen.
not ridicule...facts, dear.

like the fact that you cannot explain your own parroted posts in your own worlds...you cannot even attempt to do it!

i think we are done here...

St. Croix valley

#253380 Mar 27, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down woody...I can tell cabin fever is getting the best of you...Hey I'm thinking about blacktopping an I was wondering if you operate that machines that lay's the blacktop down and if you guys do big highway jobs...Always like watching people doing blacktopping....lol
no and no. i pretty much stay in the air conditioned streetsweeper these days...standing on a 150 f mat is for the young kids and fools..

why is it you keep erroneously think i am not calm? you obviously do not make good assumptions about his, perhaps you should stop.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#253381 Mar 27, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey posit.I was wondering what's going to happen when glow bull warming starts to warm things up over there will everything turn to mud?....also since you been here on this thread from day one could you tell me if that Jaxx guy has always thought he was king chit of the site?....I don't under stand why he always has to make sure everybody knows he's gay...I think everybody that's on here knows by now...I personally don't care if gay people think they have to be married but I don't get the husband and wife thing, an what I mean by that is, how do they decide who the husband is or who the wife is...Do they just flip a coin?lol
Although global warming is almost certainly a natural fact, I believe when it finally thaws out here there will be plenty of mud as the ground is still frozen and saturated.
As far as this thread goes, it was started for a particular and as yet undisclosed purpose through the collaboration of the firm and myself whom I represent.
As far as Jax is concerned, I could care less about about his being gay. That is his personal business and I believe he only talks about it in order to elicit a response from his opposers.
I'll never understand the marriage situation he is in but it is none of my business and there are plenty of threads on topix where he can discuss things like that. IMO.
Why he doesn't use them for that particular subject is beyond me regardless of his political persuasion.

St. Croix valley

#253382 Mar 27, 2014
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>POS that is your tactic! I really don't give a chit who gives an opinion. Wood dee and another poster has used the girl dog reference before, b itch! Can't control everyone can you, pos? Wood dee can squawk out his ass about "the opinion" all he/ she wants. It was an opinion. That argument from wood dee is juvenile and you are defending it! How juvenile and stupid of you. You distracting, annoying pos, do you know when to keep your own mouth shut? Psycho, busy body.
but Bonnie is an ignorant little bitch...just the facts, as always.

she enjoys calling me a duck, i enjoy calling her a dog. what fun!(oh, and she's an ignorant little bitch in the other sense also...)

St. Croix valley

#253384 Mar 27, 2014
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>run girl dog! Did you get handled? Can't take what you dish? Don't dish, then, little girl.
why is it you are running from even atpting to explain what your own post said in yor own words? can't you do it? are you really that stupid that you do not understand what you post? i am betting you are..i did bet you are...and so far i have won that bet!

i know you won't even try..you know you won't. you can't...how embarrassing for you.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253385 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it is even funnier when you parrots show exactly how big of parrots you are yourselves!
Is your brain starting to molt, Ducky? Parrots have it all over ducks..

Level 6

Location hidden

#253386 Mar 27, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Obama's war on women..
63% of Federal Workers Earning $100K+ Are Men
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/63-...
Just a couple of points here...

1) For some reason (I have my own suspicions as to why) they didn't count federal civilian employees in "intelligence agencies, the White House, and the Office of the Vice President".

Employees of the Judiciary and congressional staff weren't included either.

Sounds like cherry picking the numbers to me.

Show me the stats including all of those employees and then we can talk.

2) Despite the fact that the number of women employed by those agencies that were included has decreased slightly, the number of women earning a six figure income has still continued to increase during the Obama administration.

Fewer women overall, but more women earning six figures.

3) The number of years in service isn't considered either.

Career employees earn more as time goes by and they are promoted. Men have dominated these careers for generations which means they are earning higher salaries based on experience and time in service.

Comparing the salaries of a man that has been a federal employee for 15 years to the salary of women who are just now getting a shot at these positions is like comparing apples and oranges and it distorts the numbers even further.

As women have more time and experience in place, the salaries will eventually reach parity.

It's makes for a cute headline, but when you have to work this hard to try and distract from the republican war on women you might as well just give up.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#253387 Mar 27, 2014
Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this opinion!
TRUST IS GONE, by Dennis Prager
You're looking at the most political liar in American history.
By Dennis Prager
I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country. I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the “compassionate conservatism” of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance “compassionate” is a euphemism for ever-expanding government.
But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America . The only question is whether this can ever be undone.
This is equally true domestically and internationally.
Domestically, his policies have had a grave impact on the American economy. He has overseen the weakest recovery from a recession in modern American history.
He has mired the country in unprecedented levels of debt: about $6.5 trillion — that is 6,500 billion — in five years (this after calling his predecessor “unpatriotic” for adding nearly $5 trillion in eight years). He has fashioned a country in which more Americans now receive government aid — means-tested, let alone non-means-tested — than work full-time. He has no method of paying for this debt other than printing more money — thereby surreptitiously taxing everyone through inflation, including the poor he claims to be helping, and cheapening the dollar to the point that some countries are talking about another reserve currency — and saddling the next generations with enormous debts.
With his 2,500-page Affordable Care Act he has made it impossible for hundreds of thousands, soon millions, of Americans to keep their individual or employer-sponsored group health insurance; he has stymied American medical innovation with an utterly destructive tax on medical devices; and he has caused hundreds of thousands of workers to lose full-time jobs because of the health-care costs imposed by Obamacare on employers.
His Internal Revenue Service used its unparalleled power to stymie political dissent. No one has been held accountable.
His ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were murdered by terrorists in Benghazi , Libya. No one has been blamed. The only blame the Obama administration has leveled was on a videomaker in California who had nothing to do with the assault. In this president’s White House the buck stops nowhere.
Among presidents in modern American history, he has also been a uniquely divisive force. It began with his forcing Obamacare through Congress —the only major legislation in American history to be passed with no votes from the opposition party. Though he has had a unique opportunity to do so, he has not only not helped heal racial tensions, he has exacerbated them. His intrusions into the Trayvon Martin affair (“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon”) and into the confrontation between a white police officer and a black Harvard professor (the police “acted stupidly”) were unwarranted, irresponsible, demagogic, and most of all, divisive. He should have been reassuring black Americans that America is in fact the least racist country in the world — something he should know as well as anybody, having been raised only by whites and being the first (halfbreed) black elected leader of a white-majority nation.
Instead, he echoed the inflammatory speech of professional race-baiters such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. He has also divided the country by economic class, using classic Marxist language against “the rich” and “corporate profits.” Regarding America in the world, he has been, if possible, even more damaging.
What does it take for the American people to WAKE UP?
I agree too.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253388 Mar 27, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down woody...I can tell cabin fever is getting the best of you...Hey I'm thinking about blacktopping an I was wondering if you operate that machines that lay's the blacktop down and if you guys do big highway jobs...Always like watching people doing blacktopping....lol
Hey there..It looks like Quirky had the jukebox installed last night..LOL.

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#253389 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no and no. i pretty much stay in the air conditioned streetsweeper these days...standing on a 150 f mat is for the young kids and fools..
why is it you keep erroneously think i am not calm? you obviously do not make good assumptions about his, perhaps you should stop.
Perhaps I should stop, but I probably won't..lol
Hey is blacktopping a seasonal thing back there an if it is what do you do in the off season....

Level 6

Location hidden

#253390 Mar 27, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey posit.I was wondering what's going to happen when glow bull warming starts to warm things up over there will everything turn to mud?....also since you been here on this thread from day one could you tell me if that Jaxx guy has always thought he was king chit of the site?....I don't under stand why he always has to make sure everybody knows he's gay...I think everybody that's on here knows by now...I personally don't care if gay people think they have to be married but I don't get the husband and wife thing, an what I mean by that is, how do they decide who the husband is or who the wife is...Do they just flip a coin?lol
Husband and wife?

I refer to him as my husband and he refers to me as his husband.

We are both men. There is no wife.

Would you prefer the gender neutral term "spouse"?

I post about gay issues because the debate here is whether or not the president has failed us. His stance on LGTB equality is part of that equation and when it comes to social issues, Obama has not failed, he has been very successful.

If you don't like it, don't read my posts.

Just one more quick point, almost every person that posts here has mentioned their families at one time or another.

Are you suggesting it's okay for you people to mention your wives and husbands, but it's not okay for me to do the same?

Hypocrite much?

The bottom line is that I'm gong to continue to post as I see fit. If you can't counter what I have to say with intelligent debate and facts, I guess you'll just have to be satisfied with snippy little posts like this one.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#253391 Mar 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are insane, but that's not why they're dong this.
One of their most common "annoyance" tactics is to accuse people of posting under different names, then sit back and laugh when the accused person takes the bait and tries to defend themselves.
It's juvenile, it's stupid...and it seems to be all they've got.
If I caught what was going on here, they are accusing you of being USMail.
The problem they have is that some of us know USMAIL. We know what's up and we know that he hasn't been posting lately.
Posit is crazy. No doubt about it, but this is all just a big distraction.
Those who have been here long enough know that your posting style is a common tactic of any troll who is familiar with censorship through ridicule.
Those like you are a dime a dozen. Wake up Jax!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253393 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but Bonnie is an ignorant little bitch...just the facts, as always.
she enjoys calling me a duck, i enjoy calling her a dog. what fun!(oh, and she's an ignorant little bitch in the other sense also...)
LOL.. There is nothing in you worth debating.. You're just a loud mouthed punk. You keep saying you proved this and you've proved that.. You never prove anything. You just pat yourself on the back and quack. I have not decided yet if you are just a stu p!d b!t ch..or a mangy cur.. Either way, you're just a know nothing loud mouth punk..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#253394 Mar 27, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps I should stop, but I probably won't..lol
Hey is blacktopping a seasonal thing back there an if it is what do you do in the off season....
He flies south. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 7 min Lixy9440 5,429
News KKK rally slams illegal aliens (Sep '10) 9 min Rumplestiltzskin 62
News Trump: Obama - Allowing' Illegal Immigration, -... 25 min FancyButtPirate 39
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 28 min American Werewolves 140,809
News Undocumented immigrants have prosperous careers 29 min Bama Yankee 30
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Old Surfer Dude 8,186
News Ohio judge sentences Mexican man to life in pri... 1 hr Gregory House 2
More from around the web