The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Barney Fwank

Murrieta, CA

#250649 Mar 17, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Saudi Prince Trashes Obama
Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal, Saudi Arabia’s former intelligence chief, slammed Obama’s facile Middle East policies making fun of his “red lines” and lambasting his “indecision” in that violence-torn region.
(See also: Saudi Arabia Warned Obama Administration Tamerlan Tsarnaev Terrorist Threat Before Boston)
Prince al-Faisal criticized Obama saying that he has lost all credibility in the Middle East for his ineffective polices over Israel, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and, well, everywhere else. Al-Faisal also made fun of Obama’s “red line” nonsense during the Syrian WMDs incident.
“We’ve seen several red lines put forward by the president, which went along and became pinkish as time grew, and eventually ended up completely white,” said the Prince.“When that kind of assurance comes from a leader of a country like the United States, we expect him to stand by it. There is an issue of confidence.”
Obama has his issues, al-Faisal said, but when a country has allies,“you should be able to give them the assurance that what you say is going to be what you do.”
Of the United States, the Prince said,“Unfortunately, the big bear has not proven to be very bearish-like recently,” and went on saying, the US should “not only bare his teeth, but also extend his claws” but the US isn’t doing this, he lamented.
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/12/29140-s...
Everyone slams obama, just ask Reggie Love

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#250650 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "troll", Tinkerbell.
LOL

Would have to look into my notes and not sure if I want to ...I don't think I am in the mood it sure will come to me later and maybe then we can have a chat about them...

As far as edu and the have you heard or something...I guess in 50/50 there's got to be a few good ones, one?

Tired of getting through Religion...Who would you define into a class of different (rence)memberships within their own belief to be the worst in Trollishness to put it mildly...
Barney Fwank

Murrieta, CA

#250651 Mar 17, 2014
Vivin wrote:
I suggest you guys a good suit custom online shop wwww.ownonly.com .It is really good.
SMD

Level 6

in a city...

#250652 Mar 17, 2014
That's so Dope skunk...weed through this...

All the same not Scriptures and in reading how differently they come across through language...

Best have changed your License if you have moved...Otherwise you are not really legal...

Level 6

in a city...

#250653 Mar 17, 2014
As far as REsidency and where the money Taxes are be put toward to...

Like taking jobs away through Geographically where people settle and paid funds such as disabilities Per State and County City...or?

Level 6

in a city...

#250654 Mar 17, 2014
being placed anyway...

I guess like sending money overseas to the developing areas if you can afford it might as well go direct...

To speak of it and around it...

WHAT FAILED?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#250655 Mar 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh..ummm...i don't think they have duck in the stockyards...
stupid people are funny...ya got that going for you..if you don't mind people laughing and pointing at you...
Yes.. Many stock yards have drain ditches running threw them... The really lazy ducks such as yourself gorge on corn silage and cow plop. That sh! t's bad for your brain, Ducky.
Spiro Agnew

Santa Ana, CA

#250656 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
it's well known Topix moderators are leftist scum.
BS! It's a well known fact that you reactionary twits use that excuse, to bash all journalism, press and printed literature, just to cover you own illiteracy. Typical bully types, just can't stand to read about yourselves.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#250657 Mar 17, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's common knowledge, Sage won.
Debate this, Missy:

How do I qualify for an exemption from the fee for not having health coverage?

Hardship exemptions
If you have any of the circumstances below that affect your ability to purchase health insurance coverage, you may qualify for a “hardship” exemption:

You were homeless.

You were evicted in the past 6 months or were facing eviction or foreclosure.

You received a shut-off notice from a utility company.

You recently experienced domestic violence.

You recently experienced the death of a close family member.

You experienced a fire, flood, or other natural or human-caused disaster that caused substantial damage to your property.

You filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months.

You had medical expenses you couldn’t pay in the last 24 months.

You experienced unexpected increases in necessary expenses due to caring for an ill, disabled, or aging family member.

You expect to claim a child as a tax dependent who’s been denied coverage in Medicaid and CHIP, and another person is required by court order to give medical support to the child. In this case, you do not have the pay the penalty for the child
As a result of an eligibility appeals decision, you’re eligible for enrollment in a qualified health plan (QHP) through the Marketplace, lower costs on your monthly premiums, or cost-sharing reductions for a time period when you weren’t enrolled in a QHP through the Marketplace.
You were determined ineligible for Medicaid because your state didn’t expand eligibility for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act

Your individual insurance plan was cancelled and you believe other Marketplace plans are unaffordable.

You experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance.

----------

Read carefully the last 2, ANYONE can claim these, there's no enforcement mechanism.

Hopefully this will be the last nail in the coffin of the disaster Obamakare.

https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#250658 Mar 17, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.. Many stock yards have drain ditches running threw them... The really lazy ducks such as yourself gorge on corn silage and cow plop. That sh! t's bad for your brain, Ducky.
sure wench, sure...that must be why you never post anything of intelligence? you seem familiar with shit for brains...

“you know i know”

denver

#250659 Mar 17, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Would have to look into my notes and not sure if I want to ...I don't think I am in the mood it sure will come to me later and maybe then we can have a chat about them...
As far as edu and the have you heard or something...I guess in 50/50 there's got to be a few good ones, one?
Tired of getting through Religion...Who would you define into a class of different (rence)memberships within their own belief to be the worst in Trollishness to put it mildly...
You're not Tinkerbell, mon petite chou, ex man is.

“you know i know”

denver

#250660 Mar 17, 2014
Spiro Agnew wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! It's a well known fact that you reactionary twits use that excuse, to bash all journalism, press and printed literature, just to cover you own illiteracy. Typical bully types, just can't stand to read about yourselves.
Ratso, was Spiro one of your heroes?

“you know i know”

denver

#250661 Mar 17, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you Pizz your panties during the Earth Quake this AM? Girly Man...
Ms. Tinkerbell[aka ex man] needed a fresh Tampon.

“you know i know”

denver

#250662 Mar 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure wench, sure...that must be why you never post anything of intelligence? you seem familiar with shit for brains...
well, she's nominally acquainted with you, Missy.

“you know i know”

denver

#250663 Mar 17, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
See how easily you revert to your troll behavior? It's probably how you deal with anything and everyone in your life. When you don't get what you want you ridicule people and abuse them.
Unfortunately for you, I know how weak and insignificant you are.
You know nada, Tinkerbell.

“you know i know”

denver

#250664 Mar 17, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Allen West Calls Obama and Holder “Most Vile and Disgusting Racists”
Allen West released a statment on Tuesday that has created waves with a “clear a succinct message” he had for white Americans:
“How long will it be before “you people” realize you have elevated someone to the office of president who abjectly despises you — not to mention his henchman Holder. Combined they are the most vile and disgusting racists — not you.”
West cites several different reasons for this conclusion. He begins with a critisism of Holder’s racial preference policies with a quote from The Hill:
“Attorney General Eric Holder called upon the nation’s school districts Wednesday to rethink “zero tolerance” disciplinary policies that he said disproportionately punish minorities and push too many students into the justice system. Alarming numbers of young people are suspended, expelled or even arrested for relatively minor transgressions like school uniform violations, schoolyard fights or showing ‘disrespect’ by laughing in class,” Holder said during a speech in Baltimore.”
West goes on to say that the remarks came with a new set of guidelines that were issued by the Departments of Justice and Education. West questions the guideline’s motives of being more “fair, nondiscriminatory and effective.”
“When a young man took a swing at me while I broke up a beat down that he and three others were giving a young man already on the ground, it had nothing to do with civil rights. It had everything to do with a criminal behavior which does not belong in a learning environment – and he was expelled. Now imagine under these new guidelines and rules, DoJ and DoEd would initiate an investigation.”
West says that the real problem is the “decimation of the black family.”
He went on to say:
“Fifty years ago only six percent of births in America were out of wedlock Today the number is 72 percent in the black community. There was a time when “acting out” at school resulted in having to stay after school and worse, a call home to mom and dad — talk about a beat down.”
http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/01/30650-a...
Holder is a racist scumbag.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#250665 Mar 17, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Happy St. Patrick's Day, Rose!
Irish blessing:
May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door.
Today is my VERY Irish BIL's birthday. I never forget that;-)
Awwww, thank you NTR and a Happy St. Patrick's Day/Evening to you too.

What a great day for a birthday.

My father died on St. Patrick's Day. Wasn't such a lucky day for him I guess. Oh well.

“you know i know”

denver

#250666 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate this, Missy:
How do I qualify for an exemption from the fee for not having health coverage?
Hardship exemptions
If you have any of the circumstances below that affect your ability to purchase health insurance coverage, you may qualify for a “hardship” exemption:
You were homeless.
You were evicted in the past 6 months or were facing eviction or foreclosure.
You received a shut-off notice from a utility company.
You recently experienced domestic violence.
You recently experienced the death of a close family member.
You experienced a fire, flood, or other natural or human-caused disaster that caused substantial damage to your property.
You filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months.
You had medical expenses you couldn’t pay in the last 24 months.
You experienced unexpected increases in necessary expenses due to caring for an ill, disabled, or aging family member.
You expect to claim a child as a tax dependent who’s been denied coverage in Medicaid and CHIP, and another person is required by court order to give medical support to the child. In this case, you do not have the pay the penalty for the child
As a result of an eligibility appeals decision, you’re eligible for enrollment in a qualified health plan (QHP) through the Marketplace, lower costs on your monthly premiums, or cost-sharing reductions for a time period when you weren’t enrolled in a QHP through the Marketplace.
You were determined ineligible for Medicaid because your state didn’t expand eligibility for Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act
Your individual insurance plan was cancelled and you believe other Marketplace plans are unaffordable.
You experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance.
----------
Read carefully the last 2, ANYONE can claim these, there's no enforcement mechanism.
Hopefully this will be the last nail in the coffin of the disaster Obamakare.
https://www.healthcare.gov/exemptions/
I'm sure Granny Goebels is ferverishly scribbling some off topic excuse to counter these FACTS about her heroes steaming pile of manure, aka Obamakare.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#250667 Mar 17, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the clueless git who didn't know who McKinney was, not me, I know just about everything.
LMFAO! Wow, I didn't know who McKinney was. Guess what? I still don't, and I don't even care who she is.

You know very little. You're nothing but an arrogant, rude blowhard who equates knowing the name of some politician with knowing everything. You're extremely ignorant in fact, and too stupid to know it.

You don't know Jackchit. LOL!

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#250668 Mar 17, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lá Shona Fhéile Pádraig
And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too, Teaman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 31 min barefoot2626 62
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 2 hr Le Duped 21
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 2 hr positronium 957
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr X Crypsis X 137,118
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 3 hr STFU 52
Democrats ramp up calls for Grimma s resignatio... 4 hr STFU 13
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 hr STFU 303
More from around the web