The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#250712 Mar 18, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding post!
"President Obama has promised an administration that is open and transparent. I'll believe it when I see it." — Helen Thomas, January 2009
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#250713 Mar 18, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Racist Al Sharpton repeats President Obama's talking points
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3354368780001/al-s...
You continue to kill me with laughter my friend. LOL

What do you think Fox News and Rightwing Propaganda Radio did for 8 years of Bush and Cheney?

The sad truth is it has nothing to do with conservatism or liberalism.

Those two words are the REAL Talking Points!

Smarten Up!

----------

Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#250714 Mar 18, 2014
Chevron Wins Latest Round in Ecuador Pollution Case
WASHINGTON, Mar 5 2014 (IPS)- In the latest twist in a 21-year-old environmental pollution case, a U.S. federal judge Tuesday ruled that the victims of massive oil spillage and their U.S. attorney could not collect on a nine-billion-dollar judgement by Ecuador’s supreme court against the Chevron Corporation.
In a racketeering case brought by the U.S. oil giant, the judge found that the lawyer, Steven Donziger, and his associates had used bribery and falsified evidence to prevail against Chevron in Ecuador’s courts and thus should not be permitted to collect damages
http://www.ipsnews.net/2014/03/chevron-wins-l...

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#250715 Mar 18, 2014
@Haust...I swhat I am ...WHO ARE YOU wait what?

@heist...ever felt like they took your brain and Father replaced it...

Gave you back matter of Inter-net ...Ul and tiedings...

Level 6

in a city...

#250716 Mar 18, 2014
Low German Vader and in English...Father... FAtt

Escapees...what a humbug...Rhum Burg...I bet that place exists and it had more roms than just a couple...

Level 6

in a city...

#250717 Mar 18, 2014
Eat your Petay with it...With your escape...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#250718 Mar 18, 2014
Tinka wrote:
@Haust...I swhat I am ...WHO ARE YOU wait what?
@heist...ever felt like they took your brain and Father replaced it...
Gave you back matter of Inter-net ...Ul and tiedings...
Tinka, maybe you can give us some ESP and tell us if the missing 370 plane has anything to do with this TPP?

Just Joking LOL

==========

Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement
What is the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP)?
http://tinyurl.com/75vfu7d /
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a secretive, multi-national trade agreement that threatens to extend restrictive intellectual property (IP) laws across the globe and rewrite international rules on its enforcement. The main problems are two-fold:
(1) IP chapter: Leaked draft texts of the agreement show that the IP chapter would have extensive negative ramifications for users’ freedom of speech, right to privacy and due process, and hinder peoples' abilities to innovate.
(2) Lack of transparency: The entire process has shut out multi-stakeholder participation and is shrouded in secrecy.
The twelve nations currently negotiating the TPP are the US, Japan, Australia, Peru, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Chile, Singapore, Canada, Mexico, and Brunei Darussalam. The TPP contains a chapter on intellectual property covering copyright, trademarks, patents and perhaps, geographical indications. Since the draft text of the agreement has never been offically released to the public, we know from leaked documents, such as the February 2011 draft US TPP IP Rights Chapter [PDF], that US negotiators are pushing for the adoption of copyright measures far more restrictive than currently required by international treaties, including the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA).
https://www.eff.org/issues/tpp

Level 6

in a city...

#250719 Mar 18, 2014
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Tinka, maybe you can give us some ESP and tell us if the missing 370 plane has anything to do with this TPP?
Just Joking LOL
==========
Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement
What is the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP)?
http://tinyurl.com/75vfu7d /
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is a secretive, multi-national trade agreement that threatens to extend restrictive intellectual property (IP) laws across the globe and rewrite international rules on its enforcement. The main problems are two-fold:
(1) IP chapter: Leaked draft texts of the agreement show that the IP chapter would have extensive negative ramifications for users’ freedom of speech, right to privacy and due process, and hinder peoples' abilities to innovate.
(2) Lack of transparency: The entire process has shut out multi-stakeholder participation and is shrouded in secrecy.
The twelve nations currently negotiating the TPP are the US, Japan, Australia, Peru, Malaysia, Vietnam, New Zealand, Chile, Singapore, Canada, Mexico, and Brunei Darussalam. The TPP contains a chapter on intellectual property covering copyright, trademarks, patents and perhaps, geographical indications. Since the draft text of the agreement has never been offically released to the public, we know from leaked documents, such as the February 2011 draft US TPP IP Rights Chapter [PDF], that US negotiators are pushing for the adoption of copyright measures far more restrictive than currently required by international treaties, including the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA).
https://www.eff.org/issues/tpp
Have they released the passenger's list yet?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#250720 Mar 18, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't lie, he misspoke.
b Video: Obama’s three biggest ObamaCare lies

http://conservatives4palin.com/2014/03/video-...

Level 6

in a city...

#250721 Mar 18, 2014
4Palin from the conserved point of view nice...
LIES 3 biggest in lies of how many altogether?

A bit extreme don't you think...The man wouldn't stand up there and do nothing but lie for his Future to when he is done taking on how many a cases?

I wonder...
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#250722 Mar 18, 2014
Another episode of "LOST IN SPACE".

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#250723 Mar 18, 2014
Hose B wrote:
A/K/A Jay Carney's Daily Briefing

Level 6

in a city...

#250724 Mar 18, 2014
Hose B wrote:
According to what, your scenery... Lovely

Level 6

in a city...

#250725 Mar 18, 2014
A child may soon be able to sue their parents for not employing a nanny and making them clean their rooms themselves...

Resource Magazine just announced..

No fibbing Slave LAbor board how a child ought to cash in you know for a while...
While the parents search Parental Resources how to's...in raising and all...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#250726 Mar 18, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've presented many already just to be met with childish insults from middle aged low lifes driven by their ignorance and racial hatred.
That is the modus operandi of the far right faction of posters on this thread and forum. They have nothing else.
I haven't seen many facts at all presented by you lately. Only a lot of bickering is all.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#250727 Mar 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
All true, Granny
"So it’s comical, in a way, to see Mr. Ryan trying to explain away some recent remarks in which he attributed persistent poverty to a “culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working."
Many black women are desperate to find a mate who actually has a job, when told about a prospective date the first question they ask is "does he have a job"?
I've heard it, I've seen it.
Can you deny that "acting white" is an insult in the low class black community?
I'll have to defer to you about what anybody of any color in the "low class community" thinks. From white trash to black trash, through in between mixed trash, to all around trash trash, I'm positive you know what "they" think and say.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#250728 Mar 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies, I have presented many, many examples of IL Douche's lies and failures, they're ignored and he is the topic here, not your comic book fantasies.
I agree and I thank you for doing so.
The facts you present give all good American citizens a clearer insight into the massive bungleup this current administration continues to become. The firm thanks you as well.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#250729 Mar 18, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitch...
Good morning Tinka. It's zero here. Global warming must have taken a breather around these parts.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#250730 Mar 18, 2014
Now we know...

GOP lawmaker responsible for South Dakota's ill-fated anti-gay "right to discriminate" law says business owners should have the right to refuse to serve black people.

GOP Lawmaker Says Businesses Should Be Allowed To Deny Services To Black People

State Sen. Phil Jensen (R-S.D.) doesn't believe governments should interfere in the private sector’s ability to engage in race-based discrimination, according to an interview published in the Rapid City Journal on Sunday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/17/sout...

In 2011 Jenson proposed legislation that would have changed the definition of justifiable homicide making it legal to kill abortion providers.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#250731 Mar 18, 2014
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Must your posts usually include a fowl or fish reference?
Weird...
Must yours include Barbies and soiled undies, sock?,..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 25 min jose 1,472
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr J ValJean 137,345
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 3 hr huey goins 41
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 hr barefoot2626 376
Team Rubio message: Ready to run 5 hr Cujo 10
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 5 hr Memo From Turner 1,582
U.S., Cuba spar over immigration policy 6 hr Camilo Cienfuegos 36
More from around the web