The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413300 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#250098 Mar 15, 2014
Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel

Militants in the Gaza Strip fired dozens of rockets into Israel Wednesday sending civilians rushing into bomb shelters but causing no casualties, in a rocket barrage that the Israeli military claimed was the largest since 2012.

The Israeli air-force quickly retaliated late Wednesday by striking in Gaza, Fox News confirms.

According to Fox News sources in Gaza, theair-force attacked several targets including a Hamas and Islamic Jihad training camp, but it initially appeared there were no casualties.

Israel's military said Gaza militants fired more than 40 rockets at Israel in two hours, with three intercepted by its "Iron Dome" missile defense system and eight hitting populated areas. The others fell in open areas. The barrage set off air-raid sirens in southern communities within range of the rockets.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/12/gaza-...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#250099 Mar 16, 2014
Russian forces cross Crimea border to seize gas plant on eve of referendum

Russian forces backed by helicopter gunships and armored vehicles Saturday took control of a village near the border with Crimea on the eve of a referendum on whether the region should seek annexation by Moscow, a Ukrainian official said.

Fox News confirmed Russian troops took over a gas installation in the Kherson region, located between Crimea and Russia.

The action in Strilkove appeared to be the first move outside Crimea, where Russian forces have been in effective control since late last month.

There were no reports of gunfire or injuries. The incident raises tensions already at a high level before Sunday's referendum.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/15/2-dea...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#250100 Mar 16, 2014
PM to ‘shine a light’ on seized Iranian rockets destined for Gaza
http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/P...
“Every one of these rockets is a security challenge to the State of Israel and its citizens. Every bullet and rocket we found had an address,” he said.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#250101 Mar 16, 2014
Anyone notice a pattern here?

The United States of America is weakened . Thanks to our loser in chief .

So all H&LL is breaking loose as some Countries are not so afraid of us any more.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#250102 Mar 16, 2014
California gun parts store refuses to turn over customer list to federal officials

Dimitrios Karras, owner of Ares Armor in Oceanside, told Fox5SanDiego.com that Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents are investigating his business because it sells AR-15 lower receivers, which contain the gun's operating parts.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/15/californ...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#250105 Mar 16, 2014
Not So Fast wrote:
2 timers?
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!
giggle...giggle...giggle
Obama Factor Adds to Fears of Democrats
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/16/us/politics...
MARK OF THE BEAST? Once some sucker signs up for Obamacare he can NEVER unsign from it and they will take his premiums directly from his bank account for the rest of his life. These premiums are actually really being used to finance the start of World War Three. Somehow they will eventually convince those covered that it will protect them if they are found unconscious in an accident that an RFID-chip in their hand or forehead would give some ER doctors access to their health records and family members, etc. Just say "Help I've fallen and I can't get up!" and the rescue squad can immediately respond to your location, know exactly who you are, your medical history and possibly your current blood pressure and body-temperature.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#250106 Mar 16, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>MARK OF THE BEAST? Once some sucker signs up for Obamacare he can NEVER unsign from it and they will take his premiums directly from his bank account for the rest of his life. These premiums are actually really being used to finance the start of World War Three. Somehow they will eventually convince those covered that it will protect them if they are found unconscious in an accident that an RFID-chip in their hand or forehead would give some ER doctors access to their health records and family members, etc. Just say "Help I've fallen and I can't get up!" and the rescue squad can immediately respond to your location, know exactly who you are, your medical history and possibly your current blood pressure and body-temperature.
I would like to see a link
Penny Pritzker

Westminster, CA

#250108 Mar 16, 2014
I am the US Secretary of Commerce.My family and I paid the biggest bank fraud fine in history. I am worth 1.7 billion.My buddy obama got me a job so I can recoup the hundreds of millions I paid in fines. Thank you America. chuckle chuckle
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#250109 Mar 16, 2014
http://time.com/23451/pets-dogs-cats-spending...

Holy Shih Tzu! Americans Spent $56 Billion on Pets Last Year
New figures released Thursday show Americans are spending more money than ever on their pets. They forked out a record $55.7 billion in 2013—or about $10 billion more than Germany's entire defense budget—and are expected to top that this year
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#250110 Mar 16, 2014
Saturday Night Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of age, that quips about as old as the cumquat stains on your buckos.
What a dip sh ! t.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#250111 Mar 16, 2014
It wouldn't be exactly like this since Mexico isn't powerful like Russia, but can't you just see the Mexicans in the South West of the U.S., saying shit like this?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/03/16/polls...

Residents vote in Crimea referendum amid high tensions

"Today is a holiday!" said 66-year-old Vera Sverkunova, breaking into a patriotic war song: "I want to go home to Russia. It's been so long since I've seen my mama."
"Today is an important day for all Crimea, Ukraine and Russia," said voter Manita Meshchina.
Speakers blared the city anthem up and down the streets, giving Sevastopol a block-party feeling. But the military threat was not far away -- a Russian naval warship still blocked the port's outlet to the Black Sea, trapping Ukrainian boats. Russia pays Ukraine $98 million a year in rent for the naval base at Sevastopol.
At a polling station inside a historic school in Sevastopol, Vladimir Lozovoy, a 75-year-old retired Soviet naval officer, began tearing up as he talked about his vote.
"I want to cry. I have finally returned to my motherland. It is an incredible feeling. This is the thing I have been waiting for for 23 years," he said.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#250112 Mar 16, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's another one of your hyperbolic statements. I'm not sure who you are calling socialists, but if it's anybody seated across the aisle from you, I'm not going to consider them socialists simply based on their dismissal of your extremist views.
Personally, I think that all the right wing protests about "rip offs of taxpayers' money" by poor folks is GREATLY exaggerated by right wingers. Of course, there are folks who will cheat the system, and that includes both poor AND wealthy individuals. Of course, the wealthier one is, the system has already been legally rigged to allow you to avoid taxes in large measure - generally legally. This reality, in turn, makes it APPEAR that the poor are the "cheaters" and the wealthy are ethical and "good".
Excuse me. It makes me want to gag when I read this kind of lame brained effort to assign blame to poor people who are in absolutely NO position to control a d*mned thing - much less who could get away with cheating the government IF the government cared at all. If you look closely at WHO is committing high dollar fraud against the government (AKA taxpayers), you'll discover that it's CORPORATIONS (read elites) who are shafting Medicaid and Medicare out of hundres of millions of dollars annually. For example:
Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Houston Doctor Indicted for Her Alleged Role in $158 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
A Houston doctor has been arrested on charges related to her alleged participation in a $158 million Medicare fraud scheme involving false claims for mental health treatment.(cont.)
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2013/December/1...
..........
Nevertheless, if you keep cutting auditing staff (are you paying attention Republican budget freaks?), less fraud and corruption will be uncovered as there will be fewer auditors available to identify fraud and waste.
Okay. That's wordy enough for one post.
Here is an idea. Simply quit giving public assistance to EVERYONE.

No food stamps for the poor.
No Medicaid for the poor.
No Medicare for the elderly.
No Social Security for anyone.

There! Nothing to steal from!!!

No more rich people taking advantage of the system. No more poor people taking advantage of the system. No more illegal aliens taking advantage of the system. No more lazy government employees taking advantage of the system. No need for auditors trying to find fraud. It's the perfect solution to the problem. Get rid of ALL public assistance for EVERYONE!

Carry your own load or starve! Want to help out the beggar? Reach into your purse and pull out YOUR cash. You believe society owes something to the poor? I don't! We shouldn't give anything to anyone. That is SOCIALISM and that is EVIL!

Take care of you and yours and I'll do the same. That is the AMERICAN WAY!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#250113 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an idea. Simply quit giving public assistance to EVERYONE.
No food stamps for the poor.
No Medicaid for the poor.
No Medicare for the elderly.
No Social Security for anyone.
There! Nothing to steal from!!!
No more rich people taking advantage of the system. No more poor people taking advantage of the system. No more illegal aliens taking advantage of the system. No more lazy government employees taking advantage of the system. No need for auditors trying to find fraud. It's the perfect solution to the problem. Get rid of ALL public assistance for EVERYONE!
Carry your own load or starve! Want to help out the beggar? Reach into your purse and pull out YOUR cash. You believe society owes something to the poor? I don't! We shouldn't give anything to anyone. That is SOCIALISM and that is EVIL!
Take care of you and yours and I'll do the same. That is the AMERICAN WAY!
socialism is evil? you should tell that to all the country more socialistic than the US that are doing better than the US...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#250114 Mar 16, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Anyone notice a pattern here?
The United States of America is weakened . Thanks to our loser in chief .
So all H&LL is breaking loose as some Countries are not so afraid of us any more.
yet we aren't weakened at all.

and when hasn't all hell broken loose across this planet?

reality is fun!

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#250116 Mar 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>socialism is evil? you should tell that to all the country more socialistic than the US that are doing better than the US...
Socialism in the US has created a surplus of people like YOU. Unemployed housewives living off the monthly SSDI check uncle sugar sends to keep people like you off the streets.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#250117 Mar 16, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Socialism in the US has created a surplus of people like YOU. Unemployed housewives living off the monthly SSDI check uncle sugar sends to keep people like you off the streets.
yes, you do have to lie to attempt to make your already proven false point..

again, i thought you were never posting to me again? what happened with that?

run along now boy...go make up some more lies that everyone with a brain can see through...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#250118 Mar 16, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY do you keep bringing up news' of Texas ...???
Instead of in your 'own' backyard ... so you say ...
Are ya in Texas or Kentucky .... huuuummmmmm
FRAUD ...!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Nicholasville woman found guilty on federal fraud charges
A federal jury has found a Nicholasville[KY] woman guilty of defrauding the Social Security Administration (SSA), for approximately a decade, and fraudulently filing for bankruptcy, among other charges.
On Thursday evening, a jury convicted 51-year-old Sheryl Bruner of
one count each of theft of government money,
failure to disclose assets,
and bankruptcy fraud.
She was also convicted of 10 counts of money laundering and two counts of making false statements.
... according to a news release from the Office of the United States Attorney Eastern District of Kentucky.
Bruner failed to disclose, and concealed from the SSA,
that she owned multiple companies,
which collectively earned millions of dollars during the time she was receiving financial assistance.
Bruner worked primarily as a Medicaid service provider.
http://www.centralkynews.com/jessaminejournal...
;~)
Here's your classic example of what I posted about all summed up nicely. You, you mentally challenged lunatic, want to focus on one woman's monthly fraudulent disability check that she received for a decade. What's the total there, lunatic? Go ahead. You can calculate it and get back to us with a dollar amount total of the fraud, but if we just take $1800/mo (like GR's son receives), it comes to $216,000 versus the doctor in Texas who is part of a Medicare fraud ring that defrauded tax payers out of $158,000,000 before being discovered and charged..

Does this put it in perspective for your dumbazz? You don't think anybody here wants to pay the undeserving money they don't deserve, do you? We don't. But, it's the elite who are defrauding taxpayers in big dollar amounts. Now, by cutting funds from the budget to hire or retain more auditors, there is a good likelihood that even more cheaters from every stratum will get away with fraud and for longer periods of time.

You're welcome, you exceedingly slow witted sock puppet.

(I do not have to be nice to fools, liars, hypocrites and trolls.)

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#250119 Mar 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you do have to lie to attempt to make your already proven false point..
again, i thought you were never posting to me again? what happened with that?
run along now boy...go make up some more lies that everyone with a brain can see through...
So what is it you do again? Oh, now I remember. You give "fly fishing" classes. Is that a code name for "Male Prostitution"? Zipper = Fly
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#250120 Mar 16, 2014
Penny Pritzker wrote:
I am the US Secretary of Commerce.My family and I paid the biggest bank fraud fine in history. I am worth 1.7 billion.My buddy obama got me a job so I can recoup the hundreds of millions I paid in fines. Thank you America. chuckle chuckle
What does that tell you Penny P when only one truth teller voted against?

You think you are represented in Washington DC?

I THINK NOT!

----------

We need a Secretary of Commerce who will represent the interests of working Americans and their families, not simply the interests of CEOs and large corporations," Bernie Sanders said Tuesday.

Pritzker was confirmed by the full Senate on June 25, by a vote of 97 to 1

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#250121 Mar 16, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Here's your classic example of what I posted about all summed up nicely. You, you mentally challenged lunatic, want to focus on one woman's monthly fraudulent disability check that she received for a decade. What's the total there, lunatic? Go ahead. You can calculate it and get back to us with a dollar amount total of the fraud, but if we just take $1800/mo (like GR's son receives), it comes to $216,000 versus the doctor in Texas who is part of a Medicare fraud ring that defrauded tax payers out of $158,000,000 before being discovered and charged..
Does this put it in perspective for your dumbazz? You don't think anybody here wants to pay the undeserving money they don't deserve, do you? We don't. But, it's the elite who are defrauding taxpayers in big dollar amounts. Now, by cutting funds from the budget to hire or retain more auditors, there is a good likelihood that even more cheaters from every stratum will get away with fraud and for longer periods of time.
You're welcome, you exceedingly slow witted sock puppet.
(I do not have to be nice to fools, liars, hypocrites and trolls.)
There you go again with your "It's alright for the poor to steal since the rich thieves doing it."
These social programs are ripe with fraud and the only way to eliminate the fraud is to eliminate the programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-Trump town riled up after immigration offic... 16 min Cujo 22
News Activist to address immigration, health after T... 31 min BHM5267 13
News ICE unaware Bridgeport murder suspect was back ... 36 min BPT 1
News Even most Trump backers want a path to citizens... 52 min tomin cali 1
News 'You have arrested a Good Man': He's a local pi... 59 min Buzzkill 4
News Don Walton: Immigration reform was within reach 1 hr tomin cali 4
News Homeland Security unveils sweeping plan to depo... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 9
More from around the web