The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340922 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#249153 Mar 11, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>You think he gets up every morning an starts saying cock-a-doo-dle-doo..lol
LMFAO!

Sunny!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249154 Mar 11, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Ok well that was my rant...
It also seems that if there are complications to something there must be two sides to a story...
I like your Rants Tinka.. Keep em coming !!!

:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249155 Mar 11, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Never ran from a duck in my life.. I've made duck jerky.. Roast duck etc. Danged if I ever ran from one, Ducky.
And Ducks are low in I.Q. As well as low to the ground!!

LOL !
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249156 Mar 11, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Never ran from a duck in my life.. I've made duck jerky.. Roast duck etc. Danged if I ever ran from one, Ducky.
Besides the fact that Ducks are bottom feeders that feed off the excrement that bottom feeders don`t eat!
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#249157 Mar 11, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
H&LL , That is just another of Jackies weird fantasies!
His/ it's would actually be a firehose
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#249158 Mar 11, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Feisigh do thoin fein!
Is that PIG Latin? Hog. LMAO
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249159 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you are running now...why is that again?
funny shit...you, your cult, the lies you believe...the lies you cannot counter.
People do run from you but not for the reasons you think!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249160 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Feisigh do thoin fein!
Frieken De Douich Bag!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#249161 Mar 11, 2014
Il Duce speaks and blunders:

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith,"

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

I could go on, but i think you should get the gist, he can barely talk w/o his trusty teleprompter.
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#249162 Mar 11, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Frieken De Douich Bag!
Like a Summers Eve
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#249163 Mar 11, 2014
Progressive Retardation wrote:
<quoted text>Is that PIG Latin? Hog. LMAO
Gaelic, like pog mo thoin.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249164 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why can't you counter the facts that you cult's god is false/ why can't you even try? oh yeah, that is far far above you intelligence level. you are just a mindless cult member.
how did you cult's supposedly infallible god not even get his own creations story correct? the earth fully formed and filled with plants before the sun was formed? we know htis never happened. we know the sun is older than the earth. we know the Earth had no plants on it for at least a billion years as the atmosphere was poisonous them...
it would be funny to see a mindless cult idiot like you even attempt to counter themse proven facts that shoe your god didn't even create this planet...
let me make popcorn before you try...but we both know you won't even try. we both know you cannot....w both know how sad that statement of truth is...
Why do you think you can ask people to counter Bullsh!t with Bullsh!T?

There is a line you have set where you think people will listen to your Bullsh!t. But you never can counter back other than claiming your responder has no response. Not one time have you ever posted any one thing that does not qualify as Bullsh!t! You see your Bullsh!t just is not so Mystifying !!
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#249165 Mar 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Il Duce speaks and blunders:
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011
"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011
"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"
"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009
It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009
"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith,"
"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008
"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008
"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008
"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."
"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)
"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people
I could go on, but i think you should get the gist, he can barely talk w/o his trusty teleprompter.
Standard Muslim Libtard talk
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249166 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>His/ it's would actually be a firehose
A flaming Phaggot Hose .. That simple Really!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#249167 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>Is that PIG Latin? Hog. LMAO
No, it's what your mother did to conceive you, you maggot.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249168 Mar 11, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Yet here I am.. Notice how I capitalized yet.
Many angry old Uneducated old Mobility challenged Mexicans do that Bonnie ..

LOL ...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249169 Mar 11, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>Now the external parasite is a naked freight car, wedged between jaxxxson and Rose the Hog, but woodtick is loving it
X-Woozzy, Rose And NTR love that crap too.

All have lost all credibility Here!
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#249170 Mar 11, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
A flaming Phaggot Hose .. That simple Really!
Wiid Arab Rose Felches him/it with that phaggot hose
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#249171 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
No, it's what your mother did to conceive you, you maggot.
nice try sir
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249172 Mar 11, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
Omg. The far right posters on this thread are complete idiots.
Why is it that you always post so girly?

Are you a sock of Jackie?

Try harder Dork!

;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican candidate Walker calls building nort... 11 min Full Circle 33
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 34 min Learn to Read 217
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 35 min Swedenforever 19
News Bobby Jindal warns of immigrant a invasiona in USA 40 min tomin cali 3
News US presidential elections: Republican candidate... 44 min tomin cali 11
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 50 min Rob H 193
News Donald Trump Angry That Obama Government Treats... 1 hr wild child 1
More from around the web