The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393337 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

freebird

Long Beach, CA

#246005 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, yes in fact you are dancing on their graves an honor. all for what you perceive as your partisan political gain.. how shameful.
who excused anything the killers did? please be specific in your examples...
you are scum...grave dancing scum...
"Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet."

That's an excuse dumbass!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#246006 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Which brings us to first Kansas, a state which was driven to the brink of Nazification by Republicans, and then, perhaps in horror of what it had almost done, backed away, and then to Arizona, which is now our first state to embrace Nazism. Sure, S.B. 1062 is not a law until Gov. Jan Brewer signs it, and she says she needs more time, but who, really, needs more time to decide whether or not to oppose Nazism? Other than Ted Nugent, that is..."
Desmond Tutu: Uganda's Anti-Gay Law Has Nazi Parallels
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/23/desm...
You should move to Uganda. Bon voyage little feller

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#246008 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who's asking for special privileges?
Katrina wants special privileges. You know, the right to freeload off you and I simply because she is a wetxack white girl .

“you know i know”

denver

#246009 Feb 24, 2014
Katrina wrote:
The Nazis have not existed since 1945
Guess not everybody has got the word....
IMO the libs of today are in fact neo Nazis, among many other unsavory things.

“you know i know”

denver

#246010 Feb 24, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text> He is a fairly competent actor. But he has appeared in movies that glorify characters that some people find undesirable and unsavory. ie, Hurricane Malcolm X
I believe he's actually rather conservative. Numerous american jews have played Nazis. That defies belief IMO.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#246011 Feb 24, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move to Uganda. Bon voyage little feller
Why would I want to live in a country that has adopted your political beliefs when I'm happy here in the free world?

Think before you post dweeb.

“you know i know”

denver

#246012 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures.
POS has been playing a losing game here on topix for quite some time.
At least he's not a perverted pervert like you, sodomite.You are a sodomite, aren't you?

“you know i know”

denver

#246014 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Segregation was a thing of the past until the right wing resurrected it in a last ditch effort to prevent full equality for all Americans, or hadn't you heard?
There is no way to avoid the historical parallels between the right wing push to dehumanize homosexuals and the Nazi persecution of both the Jewish people and the homosexual community.
This is how it starts, but you are going to fail.
Liberals practise financial segregation, you're ignorant and stupid, sorry it's true.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#246015 Feb 24, 2014
We Be Rappin Now wrote:
<quoted text>YOu are the bullchit scumbag.
if you could only prove that, you wouldn't look like such a douche...

Level 6

Location hidden

#246016 Feb 24, 2014
Virginia State Sen. Steve Martin (R) says that pregnant women are "hosts" and should not have the final say over their own healthcare.

Virginia Republican Says A Pregnant Woman Is Just A 'Host,' Though 'Some Refer To Them As Mothers'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/stev...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#246017 Feb 24, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rice said the Benghazi attacks appeared to be a "spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Islamic video on the Internet."
That's an excuse dumbass!
no...no it isn't even close to an excuse. in now way did that, or anything the admin. did excuse the attack... look at a dictionary once in your life...

..you can't really be that stupid, can you? and still breathe on your own?

Level 6

Location hidden

#246018 Feb 24, 2014
With enemies like this, who needs friends?

A Republican Lobbyist Is Trying To Get Gay Football Players Banned From The NFL

A Republican lobbyist is preparing legislation that would ban gay athletes from playing in the National Football League, a move he says is necessary to prevent American society from sliding into indecency.

Jack Burkman, the CEO of Burkman LLC, said Monday that he would push Republican lawmakers to support the measure, which he put together after college football star Michael Sam announced that he is gay.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/ban-...

“you know i know”

denver

#246019 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the one that recently posted on face book that New York is being "ethnically cleansed" and suggested America may reach the same tipping point as the Ukraine and Venezuela and plunge into a period of violence against the government...right?
Il Duce is taking us towards another Venezuela, wise up.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#246020 Feb 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The idiot is playing the same nonsense with me on another thread. at this moment.
People like woodtick can't figure out why nobody will have a meaningful conversation with them. Case in point, I say the university my children attend has both an honor roll and a dean's list. woodtick wants the name of the school so he can look it up and find a student that is on both the honor roll and the dean's list so he can unmask my real identity. There is a reason I didn't use my real name when I created this account. I wanted to remain anonymous.

“you know i know”

denver

#246021 Feb 24, 2014
Tinka wrote:
America and many of it's Residence I think need a real meditation period...
America needs rid of Il Duce and his lap dog traitor Harry Reid.

“you know i know”

denver

#246022 Feb 24, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the chicken tycoon.
chicken tycoon and chicken choker..........lol

“you know i know”

denver

#246023 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have chickens.
How's that cattle farm workin' out for ya?
Seriously DP, it's almost embarrassing to see what you've reduced yourself to.
chicken farms are the most disgusting, stinking places on the planet.

“you know i know”

denver

#246024 Feb 24, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the top 1% of idiots in the USA. That's for sure.
Don't get me wrong. Some tea party members are realist and just want the spending to stop but IMO, too many of them are simply out of touch with reality.
here's a dose of reality for you:

"Fifteen percent of Americans still live in poverty, according to the official census poverty report for 2012, unchanged since the mid-1960s. Liberals argue that we aren’t spending enough money on poverty-fighting programs, but that’s not the problem. In reality, we’re losing the war on poverty because we have forgotten the original goal, as LBJ stated it half a century ago:“to give our fellow citizens a fair chance to develop their own capacities.”

'The federal government currently runs more than 80 means-tested welfare programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care and targeted social services to poor and low-income Americans. Government spent $916 billion on these programs in 2012 alone, and roughly 100 million Americans received aid from at least one of them, at an average cost of $9,000 per recipient.(That figure doesn’t include Social Security or Medicare benefits.) Federal and state welfare spending, adjusted for inflation, is 16 times greater than it was in 1964. If converted to cash, current means-tested spending is five times the amount needed to eliminate all official poverty in the U.S.'

https://www.myheritage.org/news/were-losing-t ...

Liberalism always fails. It just drags virtually everyone down eventually, it';s a flawed system.

“you know i know”

denver

#246025 Feb 24, 2014
Katrina wrote:
500,000 Germans civiliians were bombed by Allied Civilians in 1945. Their souls cry out for justice
Why is this seldom brought up in todays media?
Is it because they were White Christians?
The same reason Mao and Stalin are rarely mentioned, libs excuse everyone but whites considered on the right or conservative.

Level 6

Location hidden

#246026 Feb 24, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
People like woodtick can't figure out why nobody will have a meaningful conversation with them. Case in point, I say the university my children attend has both an honor roll and a dean's list. woodtick wants the name of the school so he can look it up and find a student that is on both the honor roll and the dean's list so he can unmask my real identity. There is a reason I didn't use my real name when I created this account. I wanted to remain anonymous.
You're not anonymous. You're paranoid and you haven't been within striking distance of a reasonable conversation since your last account got banned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds of undocumented immigrants removed fro... 4 min freebird 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min Bakker 7,917
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 34 min Le Jimbo 71
News On illegal immigration, Trump supporters have v... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 15
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Just Slim 142,243
News Washington Post: U.S. needs illegal immigrants ... 5 hr Dee Dee Dee 10
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 6 hr drumpf LOL 4
More from around the web