The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 337040 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#245880 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...still stuck on stupid I see.
Obama is, Jax, whether you think I am or not. Are you still stuck on me or are you just off your usual topic? We all know what that "in your face" topic is and it sure ain't the thread's topic.
Hate much today, Jax?
Or should I just call you someone else whom I know you are.... too. LOL
dem

United States

#245881 Feb 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>You have FBI files?
Nah, he's just tossing sh it in the fan before he tucks tail and runs.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#245882 Feb 24, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
As an Aryan I can only do so much. As long as they dont move into my neighborhood or come anywhere near my kid
I can continue to live a peaceful life
oh shit1 you mean we will also have to take care of your kid when your tits sag and you have absolutely no worth to society?

way to go chica...burden your country some more...
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#245883 Feb 24, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your last sentence. If there was one black person in the tea party, that would likely be one too many for Katrina.
For sure.
There are a few groups that were founded by black Americans. David Webb is one.

Katrina couldn't be tea party. Too many Venezuelans in our group.
dem

United States

#245884 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but I am simply not buying this image of the tea party you've been trying to sell.

The last polling I saw said that only 1% of the tea party is black.

You may be right that 1 out of every 100 is too many black people for Kate, but you're going to have a hard time selling any organization that is 1% black as inclusive.
Tea party members like to pretend they are part of the 1% that control all the global money too. Math and circumstance be damned.
dem

United States

#245885 Feb 24, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>He hates Mexicans so it's obvious that the next door neighbor's gardner is mowing his fat chicks "down south grass" with his fat Mexican chorizo.
He's a coward. Talks sh it till he's confronted.

St. Croix valley

#245886 Feb 24, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have nothing to whine about.
And I am smarter than you will ever be.
Youre not very skilled at the art of bluffing sweety
did you get smarte that fictional "college' you went to where you were on the honor roll for three years?

which college was that again that has an honor roll as you clearly stated yours did?

why is it you cannot answer this question, sugarcakes?

oh miss, can i get a refill on my water? chop chop....
Level 1

Bordentown, NJ

#245887 Feb 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you couldn't see him giving the orders to take out Osama bin laden either.
The only black in the tea party is Herman Cain. And he's just getting richer by giving speeches that you tea bag terrorists eat up.
You're not too bright, are you?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#245888 Feb 24, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is, Jax, whether you think I am or not. Are you still stuck on me or are you just off your usual topic? We all know what that "in your face" topic is and it sure ain't the thread's topic.
Hate much today, Jax?
Or should I just call you someone else whom I know you are.... too. LOL
"Or should I just call you someone else whom I know you are.... too."

LOL...knock yourself out sparky.

Who is it you think I am today?

Level 6

Location hidden

#245889 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh shit1 you mean we will also have to take care of your kid when your tits sag and you have absolutely no worth to society?
way to go chica...burden your country some more...
Isn't it amazing that even when "she" is trying to seem reasonable, the point of her entire post was "If they stay where they belong we're cool. If not, I will resort to violence".

Scratch the surface on these posers and the hate just oozes out.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#245890 Feb 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you. Quit being a serial name changer. Everyone is on to you.
Topix verified your ip.
You're FOS. Not to you, they didn't.
Level 1

Bordentown, NJ

#245891 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I am simply not buying this image of the tea party you've been trying to sell.
The last polling I saw said that only 1% of the tea party is black.
You may be right that 1 out of every 100 is too many black people for Kate, but you're going to have a hard time selling any organization that is 1% black as inclusive.
You're probably right about that figure. Black conservatives are more than welcome if they can stand the abuse from the left for doing so. The point is we're not exclusive.

The last time I have been to a rally was along side the Black American Leadership Alliance last summer. Some other tea party groups, one from Texas. You should have seen all of the left wing sites light up and swarm like bees. Shook Allen West's hand and took a selfie with him.

Katrina must be climbing the wall about now. LOL

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#245892 Feb 24, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
As an Aryan I can only do so much. As long as they dont move into my neighborhood or come anywhere near my kid
I can continue to live a peaceful life
Some of my best friends are Turks...

Can't wait until we have some moving into my neighborhood...

So what's going on in here? Is it the Mexicans fault too that the President supposedly is lacking something? Can't be brains the man is a lawyer for Christ sake or are they all too failures? Law then has no pull no lead...

Heaven is it?

So what about the Lions getting along with everyone and no cheep are being eaten and cat dogs flying rats too...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

United States

#245893 Feb 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are the biggest pussscccee on topix. So proud are you that you hide like a beitch and change your ip twenty times a day. You're a scared old little man. A pussscccee.
To you everybody changes their IP. Get a grip! Ir's their choice and what difference does it make to you. Are you trying to research those who research you? LOL

Level 6

Location hidden

#245895 Feb 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably right about that figure. Black conservatives are more than welcome if they can stand the abuse from the left for doing so. The point is we're not exclusive.
The last time I have been to a rally was along side the Black American Leadership Alliance last summer. Some other tea party groups, one from Texas. You should have seen all of the left wing sites light up and swarm like bees. Shook Allen West's hand and took a selfie with him.
Once again (and with all due respect)...not buying it.

Conservatism in general, and the tea party in particular, has a problem recruiting minorities to their cause and the reasons for that go far beyond simply blaming the press.

All I can say about you being so pleased to have shook Allen Wests hand is, be careful. That kind of crazy just might be contagious.

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#245896 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did you get smarte that fictional "college' you went to where you were on the honor roll for three years?
which college was that again that has an honor roll as you clearly stated yours did?
why is it you cannot answer this question, sugarcakes?
oh miss, can i get a refill on my water? chop chop....
Many colleges and universities have honor rolls. The university that my children attend has an honor roll for each major discipline and a deans list. There are also many national honors societies. Usually, students who maintain a 3.5 GPA are placed on the honor roll for their major course study and the top ten percent of all majors are placed on the deans list. Students who maintain a 4.0 GPA are inducted into national honors societies and are awarded scholarships to continue their studies. The students on the honor rolls are also rewarded with paid internships with fortune 500 companies during the summer break.

St. Croix valley

#245898 Feb 24, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again (and with all due respect)...not buying it.
Conservatism in general, and the tea party in particular, has a problem recruiting minorities to their cause and the reasons for that go far beyond simply blaming the press.
All I can say about you being so pleased to have shook Allen Wests hand is, be careful. That kind of crazy just might be contagious.
Allen Who?*crickets*...*crickets*...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#245899 Feb 24, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it's the Gays right movement again that is leading in changing views toward another specie...

How it is so easy though hu to speak of others and their cause etc...

And damn The Alliance for black Leadership black gays included how about black religious gays?

How about white none religious straight but supportive of all other gender race short tall handicapped special in needs and so on...

How about a leader that supports more than what supports the leader, must be one un-selfish withstanding creature that eventually will push through and put America where it should be..

It's still a disgrace to many I am sure...

So much has been oppressed that a lot of it's people won't even attempt to address a real...

Disneyland is what America is...

Rides and snack-stands...

Plenty to feast upon for the eye the taste and ear too...There really won't be though or will there be decision making efforts...

HOORAY FOR PALIN and her freaking Theory that all Mythical things are EVIL...Damn Biatch...is what...crazy Republicans and the attempts to push all else down...

Closet Mo.......argh change???? People have the right to do so, I doubt that many more will have to take a dive a fall from their blessed routine for crappy old brews is what...CAIN and CHAINY two examples of what America is made up of and add that Palin there you got three outstanding individuals that have made a huge mark in history...
ne is more eager and whackier than the next...But ignored to the point we are still holding the middle east responsible...

Well America's people do that is for sure...

So voting?

There will come the time again when we will read aloud all the votes of all the people...

Level 6

Location hidden

#245900 Feb 24, 2014
Kyle McCarter, Republican State Senator, Gives Up Push To Repeal Illinois Gay Marriage Law

A Republican lawmaker who had hoped to strike Illinois' marriage equality law from the books is abandoning his quest after a federal judge ruled same-sex couples in the state's largest county needn't wait any longer for marriage licenses.

State Sen. Kyle McCarter, of downstate Vandalia, said in a Friday statement he was withdrawing legislation he introduced last month that would have repealed the marriage law...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/kyle...

A judge has ordered at least one county to proceed with marriage equality immediately.

The rest of the sate will see full equality later this year.

Level 6

Location hidden

#245901 Feb 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Allen Who?*crickets*...*crickets*...
He's the one that recently posted on face book that New York is being "ethnically cleansed" and suggested America may reach the same tipping point as the Ukraine and Venezuela and plunge into a period of violence against the government...right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 4 hr Synque 18
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 7 hr Pope Out To Pasture 52
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr Tinka 138,718
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 8 hr Jay 5
green card for indian chinese and korean doctors 9 hr Tinka 6
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 9 hr Prep-for-Dep 113
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... 12 hr concerned citizen 2
More from around the web