The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#244590 Feb 19, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Don't have to back up any of my vitriol woody because you are a commie....Hey woody are you one of them guys that has a S shaped nose an no teeth lift from being a know it all little commie......
Coots don't have much in the way of teeth Sunny. Enough for straining soup though.

“sunny day”

Since: Jan 14

in the mountains....

#244591 Feb 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sunny Boy.
Hey Bonnie you guys getting some rain over in IDAHO...
Got about 10 inches here in last 2 weeks....(That should give Rico something to talk about since he can't tell the difference between a Wolf and a Dog howling in the night....LOL

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#244592 Feb 19, 2014
More drug dogs help Idaho cops battle traffickers
http://www.ktvb.com/news/Idaho-drug-trafficki...
She also says there's been a spike in meth trafficking, partly because newer laws have made it tougher to cook at home. "What's replaced that is methamphetamine trafficking from Mexico. A lot of that is tied eventually to drug cartels."

#244593 Feb 19, 2014
Officials approve east Idaho mosque
http://www.ktvb.com/news/Officials-approve-ea...
The Planning and Development Department in Pocatello has approved a variance to convert a former Mexican restaurant into an Islamic center or mosque.

#244594 Feb 19, 2014
Idaho No. 2 in Nation for Obamacare Enrollment
http://magicvalley.com/news/local/idaho-no-in...
Idaho is second in the nation per capita for the number of residents successfully enrolled in an insurance plan on the health exchange, according to the latest data released by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#244595 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really more of a water usage problem. most people use way, way more water than they really need to...
I always thought they should bury water cisterns under their driveways to store rain water to water their lawns.

#244596 Feb 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought they should bury water cisterns under their driveways to store rain water to water their lawns.
Letters: We need more than cistern
http://www.montereyherald.com/letters/ci_2500...
I visited Istanbul in 2006 and viewed the Basilica Cistern with both awe and some embarrassment. Constructed by the Emperor Justinian during the sixth century, it holds 2,800,000 cubic feet of water, or 64-plus acre-feet.

My awe? It's an amazing and beautiful place, one you should move to the top of your bucket list.

My embarrassment? We tech-savvy, advanced Californians have done nothing during the past 60 years to solve our most threatening problem: water.

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#244597 Feb 19, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Idaho No. 2 in Nation for Obamacare Enrollment
http://magicvalley.com/news/local/idaho-no-in...
Idaho is second in the nation per capita for the number of residents successfully enrolled in an insurance plan on the health exchange, according to the latest data released by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Got any news about SIN CITY Agent of Trouble...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#244598 Feb 19, 2014
Theories covering electronics.

Faraday's law of induction: Any change in the magnetic environment of a coil of wire will cause a voltage (emf) to be "induced" in the coil.

Gauss's Law: The total of the electric flux out of a closed surface is equal to the charge enclosed divided by the permittivity.

Kirchhoff's current law: the sum of all currents entering a node is equal to the sum of all currents leaving the node or the sum of total current at a junction is zero

Kirchhoff's voltage law: the directed sum of the electrical potential differences around a circuit must be zero.

Ohm's law: the voltage across a resistor is the product of its resistance and the current flowing through it.at constant temperature.
Norton's theorem: any two-terminal collection of voltage sources and resistors is electrically equivalent to an ideal current source in parallel with a single resistor.

Thevenin's theorem: any two-terminal combination of voltage sources and resistors is electrically equivalent to a single voltage source in series with a single resistor.

Millman's theorem: the voltage on the ends of branches in parallel is equal to the sum of the currents flowing in every branch divided by the total equivalent conductance.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#244599 Feb 19, 2014
Sorry for last comment, wrong thread, wrong info. Opppsss!!!!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#244600 Feb 19, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bonnie you guys getting some rain over in IDAHO...
Got about 10 inches here in last 2 weeks....(That should give Rico something to talk about since he can't tell the difference between a Wolf and a Dog howling in the night....LOL
It was pretty nice here yesterday. Kinda sunny with a light breeze right now. LOL. Or a police siren..

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#244601 Feb 19, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>You're IQ is = to a Chihuahua little Railroad boy Rico....Getting a little thirsty down in pack them in like sardines land...lol
Once again you prove that "your" IQ is sub par.

Your comment should start out as....

"Your" IQ is =.....

Not "You're" IQ is =....

Go back to school ya sorry illiterate.

I'm rooting for you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#244602 Feb 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Coots don't have much in the way of teeth Sunny. Enough for straining soup though.
I bet you're a "toothless" wonder!!

That's the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#244603 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really more of a water usage problem. most people use way, way more water than they really need to...
Spoken just like a worried duck you ol' Coot.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#244604 Feb 19, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're a "toothless" wonder!!
That's the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.
Wolves! ROTF.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#244605 Feb 19, 2014
Sorry for last comment, wrong thread, wrong info. Opppsss!!!!!
Dumb.. Pay attention.

“sunny day”

in the mountains....

#244606 Feb 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again you prove that "your" IQ is sub par.
Your comment should start out as....
"Your" IQ is =.....
Not "You're" IQ is =....
Go back to school ya sorry illiterate.
I'm rooting for you.
Just checking to see if my spell checker is working Rico...(thanks)
Looks like its working just fine and have to tell you I was just out side catching big fat wet snow flacks on my tongue.....lol

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#244607 Feb 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Wolves! ROTF.
Proof that wolves exist in Joshua Tree Nation Forest, Ca.

#244608 Feb 19, 2014
Hackers may have attacked Las Vegas Sands websites through Bethlehem's portal
http://articles.mcall.com/2014-02-18/news/mc-...
"It's sort of like breaking into a bank on the weekend. Once they're in, hackers pretty much have the run of the place until they're discovered."
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#244609 Feb 19, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Letters: We need more than cistern
http://www.montereyherald.com/letters/ci_2500...
I visited Istanbul in 2006 and viewed the Basilica Cistern with both awe and some embarrassment. Constructed by the Emperor Justinian during the sixth century, it holds 2,800,000 cubic feet of water, or 64-plus acre-feet.
My awe? It's an amazing and beautiful place, one you should move to the top of your bucket list.
My embarrassment? We tech-savvy, advanced Californians have done nothing during the past 60 years to solve our most threatening problem: water.
Smelts have a priority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex For Sale In The Shenandoah: Will The Traffi... 10 min Cuauhtemotzin 30
News Walker Reverses Stance on Illegals, Would Let T... 16 min Cuauhtemotzin 8
News With Immigration Reform in Flux, Unscrupulous "... 17 min Who Guessed It 1
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 51 min tomin cali 3
News America's oldest mayor, 94, has 'no regrets,' l... 2 hr chevess 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 8 hr johnny belinda 137,777
News Christie Joins Legal Fight Against Obama Immigr... 13 hr Asian Guy 1
More from around the web