The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388087 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#244549 Feb 19, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Simple.,. A light pole has a bright top.. A libtard,..Um.. Not so much. Dismissed.
You got that right and is the reason why the Liberal Base is dependent on the Federal Governemnt to provide for them.

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#244550 Feb 19, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Twice.:-( I have repeatedly said that I have been trying to make up for that ever since by way of sincere apology and regret. I believe my family and close friends have decided to cut me some slack (time heals all wounds and wounds most heels).
SHOCK POLL: 71% of supporters 'regret' voting for reelection...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#244552 Feb 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno, But It spells like Mail, and Frito. Also talks like a Gay Latino! Ha Ha Ha ha!
Yep, It might even be Jax's lover. Jax once said that Paul was posting here and shortly afterwards "it" started posting here. BTW where is that sharp pooper?
Muckrakers

Edison, NJ

#244553 Feb 19, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Louis Brandeis knew exactly what FDR's agenda was and it was not good for the US which FDR has proven and FDR knew himself that Liberalism couldn't sustain itself which FDR's own Chairman of the Federal Reserve Marriner Stoddard Eccles confirmed in his own words and the Federal Deficit is proof.
These statements were made during hearings of
the House Committee on Banking and Currency,
September 30, 1941.
Members of the Federal Reserve Board call themselves "Governors". Governor Eccles was Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board at the time of these hearings.
Congressman Patman: "How did you get the money to buy those two billion dollars worth of Government securities in 1933?"
Governor Eccles: "Out of the right to issue credit money."
Patman: "And there is nothing behind it, is there, except our Government's credit?"
Eccles: "That is what our money system is. If there were no debts in our money system, there wouldn't be any money."
Congressman Fletcher: "Chairman Eccles, when do you think there is a possibility of returning to a free and open market, instead of this pegged and artificially controlled financial market we now have?"
Governor Eccles: "Never, not in your lifetime or mine."
(reread the last thing that Fletcher said again)
http://home.earthlink.net/~cadman777/fed_eccl...
Why are you trying to saddle the Federal Reserve and FDR only?

Why not all the presidents who came after 1913 especially Reagan and the Bush family?

I agree the Federal Reserve is even more corrupt than their prostitute friends in Congress.

You are misinterpreting history if you think an elite like FDR was an authentic liberal/progressive.

He betrayed his upper class by helping average Americans with policies like the GI Bill which was a good thing IMO.

----------

Top 10 Famous Quotes About Propaganda
http://www.alternativereel.com/conspiracy/dis...

The Truth About FDR and the Jews
http://brandeiscenter.com/blog/the-truth-abou...

UPDATED: Liberal Criticism of Franklin Roosevelt and The New Deal
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/08/11/8916... #

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#244554 Feb 19, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is all you post is illogical rants trying to defend Liberalism that is destroying the US just look at what it has done to Detroit, MI the Arsenal of Democracy that is no more because of Liberalism.
no dear, there is nothing liberal about me stating the laws of our nation or pointing out that you clearly do not know or understand them. or that you cannot even stay on your own thought line..

St. Croix valley

#244556 Feb 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleep well Bonnie. Maybe we could teach the dimwit a thing or two about Bass Fishing?
Lol ....
:)
no, tht ain't gonna happen. we have both largemouth and smallmouth bass here. if you really want fishing instructions come to the land of fishing, the land of 10,000 lakes.
hell, we even fish on the ice we are so good at it!

icefishing.org

St. Croix valley

#244557 Feb 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bonnie :)
Soon got off here last night, instead of reading thru 'all the bs'...
So boring sometimes ... You know, monotonous from the libTARDs ...
Hadn't been on for over two weeks
-n-
same ole same ole
Glad to see you're back :)
still hiding under the porch? good girl...stay...good girl...
Muckrakers

Edison, NJ

#244558 Feb 19, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
No , I ain`t. The Wood blabber is like some old disgruntled person sitting in the corner ranting and raving hoping someone will listen or think He/She has something valid to say. Not one time have I seen the Id!ot say anything with one spec of merit!
Do you mean like George W. Bush?

----------

Democracy Now! Exclusive: Why The Carlyle Group Pushed George W. Bush Off Its Board / July 3, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/a9wb9 Video
In a broadcast exclusive, Democracy Now! airs a recording of a recent talk by David Rubenstein, founder of the secretive defense contractor Carlyle Group. He recalls how useless Bush was as a board member of Carlyle’s firm Caterair and his surprise that George W. is now president.
DEMOCRACY NOW: In a column posted yesterday on Salon.com , Joe Conason writes: "Preferring to avoid public scrutiny for obvious reasons, executives at the Carlyle Group usually say nothing about their firm's connections with the Bush dynasty. But last April 23, Carlyle managing director David Rubenstein spoke quite frankly about the comfy sinecure he provided to George W. Bush more than a decade ago -- and how useless Bush turned out to be. Whether he knew it or not, Rubenstein's remarks to the Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association were recorded."
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...

----------

BBC uncovers lost Iraq billions
A BBC investigation estimates that around $23bn (£11.75bn) may have been lost, stolen or just not properly accounted for in Iraq.
10 June 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6zwtwv
The BBC's Panorama programme has used US and Iraqi government sources to research how much some private contractors have profited from the conflict and rebuilding.
A US gagging order is preventing discussion of the allegations.
The order applies to 70 court cases against some of the top US companies.
War profiteering
While President George W Bush remains in the White House, it is unlikely the gagging orders will be lifted.
To date, no major US contractor faces trial for fraud or mismanagement in Iraq.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/744408...
Muckrakers

Edison, NJ

#244560 Feb 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bonnie :)
Soon got off here last night, instead of reading thru 'all the bs'...
So boring sometimes ... You know, monotonous from the libTARDs ...
Hadn't been on for over two weeks
-n-
same ole same ole
Glad to see you're back :)
Missing from Presidents’ Day: The People They Enslaved
February 12, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/lmo4v9t
Schools across the country are adorned with posters of the 44 U.S. presidents and the years they served in office. U.S. history textbooks describe the accomplishments and challenges of the major presidential administrations—George Washington had the Revolutionary War, Abraham Lincoln the Civil War, Teddy Roosevelt the Spanish-American War, and so on. Children’s books put students on a first-name basis with the presidents, engaging readers with stories of their dogs in the Rose Garden or childhood escapades. Washington, D.C.’s Smithsonian Institution welcomes visitors to an exhibit of the first ladies’ gowns and White House furnishings.
Nowhere in all this information is there any mention of the fact that more than one in four U.S. presidents were involved in human trafficking and slavery. These presidents bought, sold, and bred enslaved people for profit. Of the 12 presidents who were enslavers, more than half kept people in bondage at the White House. For this reason, there is little doubt that the first person of African descent to enter the White House—or the presidential homes used in New York (1788–90) and Philadelphia (1790–1800) before construction of the White House was complete—was an enslaved person.
http://zinnedproject.org/2014/02/hidden-black...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#244561 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no dear, there is nothing liberal about me stating the laws of our nation or pointing out that you clearly do not know or understand them. or that you cannot even stay on your own thought line..
communist.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#244562 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still hiding under the porch? good girl...stay...good girl...
Still hanging in the shed with the hammer and sickle?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#244563 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>cuesto mucho dinero, amigo...
hugely expensive, man...
General Electric Company has the technology to do that but like you said.... mucho dinero.

The rich are not dying from dehydration yet.

Only then will it happen.
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#244564 Feb 19, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
General Electric Company has the technology to do that but like you said.... mucho dinero.
Gotta keep that water guzzling golf course green for the president.

St. Croix valley

#244565 Feb 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>communist.
you don't even understand what that word means. you make a fool of yourself everytime you use it...
Boe

Netherlands

#244566 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still hiding under the porch? good girl...stay...good girl...
Under the porch? Live in a dump do you? You know about this, hmmmm! NTRP you are the girl dog.
Jealous girl dog, oh and someone who confirms her whole family lives off the government dole.
Don't think those wounds will heal. Gov.$h!/ will end up like the Ukraine, if this regime is not stopped. this president is gathering more debt, making more people dependent. You and your puppets are helping it right along.
You and yours will pay. Wounds heal? Life is about lying from you at every breath. The middle class under Obamler is going, going, going! You support this! This means you are government dependent.

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#244567 Feb 19, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like its time for FEMA too set up some camps in S, Cal......Remember this summer when IDAHO had fires an you was joking to Bonnie about burning up....haha..
Hey just screwing with yeah Rico an I do hope you guys get some rain but you know mother nature she can be a bitch.....
Maybe you can get the Railroad to send some trains up to the northwest with tanker cars an get some water....It well be around 5 bucks a gallon for S.CAL. people....lol

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#244568 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even understand what that word means. you make a fool of yourself everytime you use it...
I understand you, commie.

St. Croix valley

#244569 Feb 19, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you, commie.
you keep saying that as you stalk me around topix, but i have yet to see you show you understand anything at all...on any topic!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#244570 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you keep saying that as you stalk me around topix, but i have yet to see you show you understand anything at all...on any topic!
I expose you for the commie you are and the rhetoric you spew from your spam filled gullet.

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#244571 Feb 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you keep saying that as you stalk me around topix, but i have yet to see you show you understand anything at all...on any topic!
Woody you're a little cockroach commie an you know it...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 29 min ilovedesigirls 716
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 30 min death by arrogance 6,624
News Donald Trump accuses judge of having a conflict... 32 min tina anne 288
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Sara 273
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 1 hr marvinlzinn 475
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr johnny belinda 141,578
News For Obama, setbacks from a divided Supreme Court 6 hr Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 hr WasteWater 3,449
More from around the web