The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Je Suis Charlie”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#242248 Feb 12, 2014
Freedom of religion my a*s!

Kansas is set to become the first state to pass a law allowing government employees to deny basic services to same sex couples...and they are dong it in the name of Jesus..........

Kansas State House Passes Bill Allowing Refusal Of Services To Same-Sex Couples

The Kansas state House advanced a bill on Tuesday aimed at granting public and private employees the right to deny services, including unemployment benefits and foster care, to same-sex couples on the basis of religious freedom...

...Breaking from her partyís overwhelming support for the bill, state Rep. Barbara Bollier (R) also voiced concern over the legislationís implications.

"I do not believe it is ever on the right side of history to be allowed to discriminate against people," Bollier said Tuesday, according to the Kansas City Star. "Enough said."

"Kansas would be the first state to legalize discrimination on the part of employees -- government employees," Holly Weatherford, spokeswoman for the Kansas chapter of the ACLU, told the Kansas City Star on Tuesday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/12/kans...

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#242249 Feb 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was reading this article and it reminded me of you (and some of your online friends).
If you had the capacity for insight and personal growth you might learn something here.
I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen...
Survey: Online trolls are 'everyday sadists'
If you've ever complained that the trolls junking up online comment sections are a bunch of sadistic psychopaths, you might be onto something.
An online survey by a group of Canadian researchers suggests that Internet trolls are more likely than others to show signs of sadism, psychopathy and "Machiavellianism": a disregard for morality and tendency to manipulate or exploit others.
"It was sadism, however, that had the most robust associations with trolling of any of the personality measures," says an article by psychologists from the University of Manitoba, University of Winnipeg and University of British Columbia. "In fact, the associations between sadism and ... scores were so strong that it might be said that online trolls are prototypical everyday sadists."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/11/tech/web/online...
The other day I was watching the Dr Phil show and he was talking about this beautiful young girl that died in an accident. Well her parents have been seeing all kinds of on line trashing of their precious daughter. Talking about their daughter being a ho that deceived to die and of being beheaded. It took the internet for me to realize how very evil some people are.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242250 Feb 12, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall President Obama every saying "The economy is fine."
You not only lie about what people post on this thread, you lie about what the President thinks and says.
Uh, don't look now but you just confirmed that indeed it IS the economy, and Obama did not create this economy anymore than FDR created the Great Depression. You're not very bright or honest in my opinion.
Barry has been in office since 2009. More people are out of work more than ever. More people are receiving public assistance than ever before

Its 2014.

Where is the "change" he promised?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242251 Feb 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you listen to the far right you might come to that conclusion, but I happen to believe that deep down inside (way, way, way deep down inside) he's a sweetheart.
:p
I wish that "sweetheart" would STOP posting to me LOL
Former Republican

West Covina, CA

#242252 Feb 12, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a drone. So, you're going to hold that Standard & Poor's guesstimate as gospel. The government wastes more than that with just bogus income tax refunds to people overseas.
And like a good tea bagging shepple... you pretend that facts don't matter .
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242253 Feb 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
Freedom of religion my a*s!
Kansas is set to become the first state to pass a law allowing government employees to deny basic services to same sex couples...and they are dong it in the name of Jesus..........
Kansas State House Passes Bill Allowing Refusal Of Services To Same-Sex Couples
The Kansas state House advanced a bill on Tuesday aimed at granting public and private employees the right to deny services, including unemployment benefits and foster care, to same-sex couples on the basis of religious freedom...
...Breaking from her partyís overwhelming support for the bill, state Rep. Barbara Bollier (R) also voiced concern over the legislationís implications.
"I do not believe it is ever on the right side of history to be allowed to discriminate against people," Bollier said Tuesday, according to the Kansas City Star. "Enough said."
"Kansas would be the first state to legalize discrimination on the part of employees -- government employees," Holly Weatherford, spokeswoman for the Kansas chapter of the ACLU, told the Kansas City Star on Tuesday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/12/kans...
Sounds like a "victim group" wants "special privileges." LOL
Bonnie the Toad

West Covina, CA

#242254 Feb 12, 2014
Katrina wrote:
Hi Bonnie. I hope you will be online today. I am here for a few hours today.
Did your social worker find you a job yet? My welfare is running out. America owes me welfare. I'm white and bright.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#242255 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord... stop showing me that you're an idi*t!
Good lord, I will when Obama stops showing my nation what an idiot and a marxist he is.
Katrina is Gloria85

West Covina, CA

#242256 Feb 12, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry has been in office since 2009. More people are out of work more than ever. More people are receiving public assistance than ever before
Its 2014.
Where is the "change" he promised?
"More people are receiving public assistance than ever before"

The truth comes out. You're on welfare and sit on your azz all day while complaining that the Mexicans stole your job.

When will you stop playing the victim?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242257 Feb 12, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I stand corrected. I said I didn't recall him saying that, and I didn't.
However, he's still not the creator of the economy. Some people simply enjoy making him a scapegoat for everything under the sun. It's called irrational hatred.
Do you mean like the irrational hatred you have for me because I am not a far left extremist and I do not line up to worship Obama/Sotero?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#242258 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord... stop showing me that you're an idi*t!
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an accessory to violating his oath to uphold the US Constitution & with malice .... shutting down the US goverment.
He is once again threatening the US economy with filibustering the up coming debt ceiling in spite of Speaker Bohener not wanting any part of that.
You know what?
Forget the trial.... just shoot him in the head.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#242259 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico is an evil Obama loving illegal alien from Mexico who loves gays & communism.
The difference between Rico and the radical right is that Rico doesn't really mean what he says most times. The radical right mean everything they say. That's way Rico years ago started giving back to those that would demean others for no reason other then they were of a different race or color or opinion.
Katrina

France

#242260 Feb 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey X.
I've come to see it the same way.
Rico can use some pretty inflammatory language and has posted some things that are simply offensive, but when you get right down to it, all he's done is stamp "return to sender" on some of the vile rhetoric that the far right spews on these threads every day.
He's making a point. Albeit in a manner that I personally would not feel comfortable using, but still, I've come to understand that it's more of a rhetorical devise than anything else.
The same people that are the most offended by what he says are the ones that really do believe certain groups of people should be denied their basic human rights, undocumented immigrants should be put to death and violence and insurrection are acceptable means of achieving their own political goals.
If nothing else it does expose their hypocrisy when they protest his posts and ignore the same content in their own.
It won't be long before some far right wing lunatic comes along and accuses me of defending those posts, ignoring the fact that (even though I like Rico) I have confronted him about the nature of some of this, just like I've confronted his counterparts on the other side of the aisle.
I wish we could all just drop the nonsense and have a real conversation, but there is a difference between someone that says something outrageous to make a point and someone that says the same types of things and really believes what they are suggesting.
You keep you hands off of Rico he is ALL MINE Jaxx. I will have his babies. You can not.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#242261 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... talk about a 75 IQ comment above!
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an accessory to violating his oath to uphold the US Constitution & with malice .... shutting down the US goverment.
He is once again threatening the US economy with filibustering the up coming debt ceiling in spite of Speaker Bohener not wanting any part of that.
You know what?

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#242262 Feb 12, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a "victim group" wants "special privileges." LOL
Perhaps you would be talking a different tune if it were a group you were affiliated with. I think instead of what you said you would be screaming Constitutional discrimination.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242263 Feb 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fall for the hype.
Watch the video. He didn't say the economy was fine.
He said the "private sector" was "doing" fine.
They changed what he said and then took it out of context.
So why did a TV station here in Chandler air a program about the overflow of people applying for public assistance. Huge lines of applicants were commonplace a DES spokesman noted. People complained of the agency being short staffed.
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#242264 Feb 12, 2014
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
And like a good tea bagging shepple... you pretend that facts don't matter .
What facts? How did Standard & Poor's come to that figure?

There are 300 billion dollars wasted in duplicate programs.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#242265 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>any rational person would say you aren't intelligent enough to realize those two posts are on totally separate topics....
A rational person might but you certainly didn't. LOL
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242266 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>The difference between Rico and the radical right is that Rico doesn't really mean what he says most times. The radical right mean everything they say. That's way Rico years ago started giving back to those that would demean others for no reason other then they were of a different race or color or opinion.
Once Rico hits enter his feelings become public. He is responsible for how others perceives his words. No one else is. I dont think Rico likes being held accountable for his actions. Its easier to blame "white supremacists." This feeling shows up as well in his obvious multiple characters who always "agree" with him.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#242267 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what?
I know that Boehner is an obstructionist but shooting him in the head is going too far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Smart Way to Stop Illegal Immigration 3 min woodtick57 13
Gallup Poll: Only Seven Percent Of Americans Wa... 13 min dirtbag1958 1
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 14 min Memo From Turner 1,650
Immigration Reform That Doesn't 'Turn Off The M... 3 hr Memo From Turner 12
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 3 hr -Sprocket- 67
U.S., Cuba spar over immigration policy 6 hr Maltamon CIA Nambla 43
Obama mocks the GOP's sudden concern about pove... 8 hr Who Guessed It 2
More from around the web