The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388216 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#242282 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh*t! He means every word he has said.
Really and you know that how?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#242283 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I know that Boehner is an obstructionist but shooting him in the head is going too far.
Then you should post your feelings to him perhaps and not me......
Former Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an accessory to violating his oath to uphold the US Constitution & with malice .... shutting down the US goverment.
He is once again threatening the US economy with filibustering the up coming debt ceiling in spite of Speaker Bohener not wanting any part of that.
You know what?
Forget the trial.... just shoot him in the head.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#242284 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>clearly i did!
and once again you make an ass of yourself with your ignorance and stupidity...
Once again you expose your proven idiocy.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#242285 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Good for them.
I see another person that believes that the Constitution was written just for them and not for everyone in this Country.
Perhaps it would be best to just get rid of that old piece of paper as you and so many others think it can just be ignored when you want legislation for something you want. Even if it discriminates against others. What good is the Constitution?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#242286 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Really and you know that how?
And you know he doesn't, How?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#242287 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I see another person that believes that the Constitution was written just for them and not for everyone in this Country.
Perhaps it would be best to just get rid of that old piece of paper as you and so many others think it can just be ignored when you want legislation for something you want. Even if it discriminates against others. What good is the Constitution?
Discrimination will never be legislated away.
Plain and simple.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242288 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Really and you know that how?
Rico has stalked me for over 5 years because I rejected him. He has trolled me with his fake personalities. He has an obsession with body noises and scatalogical issues best left for bath room walls. I find him repulsive and repellent.

Yes. He means it.

Rico is angry and frustrated for his lifetime of failure and he envies anyone who has something he doesnt.

It is no ones' fault but his if he is a social misfit and a pariah

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#242289 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you expose your proven idiocy.
says the fool who just posted that i didn't say that, in response to a quote where i just clearly did say that...
you really are too stupid to breathe on your own, aren't you?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#242290 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I see you left off the first part of what was said. Plus how do you get that he lied about being gay as he said yes when he was asked about that? The fact is that you are a biased person that doesn't believe in our Constitutional rights which doesn't allow discrimination of people or groups. That's why we allow people that have groups of people that base their being on their hate of another group of people. But you and many of our legislatures feel that they can obstruct homosexuals rights and that's ok because so many people are against them. Well I can assure you that just as many if not more people are against groups like the KKK yet they aren't denied any of their rights.
Hey WA.

I missed the post you just replied to, but you're right, I have no idea where he/she came up with the idea that the person in that story lied about anything.

It's hard to have a rational conversation with people that either can't understand what they read, or aren't honest enough to discuss what they read without changing it to say something that wasn't there.

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#242291 Feb 12, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the sharpest crayon in the box are ya?
Who lied about what and for what "privilege"?
He lied about nothing and the last time I know about driving was a privilege but marriage was a right.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242292 Feb 12, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey T. I am around off and off.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y

How was your tour?

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#242293 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Discrimination will never be legislated away.
Plain and simple.
Yet discrimination is legislated within the laws that are passed. Therefore if they can legislate discrimination they can also legislate without discrimination. Thus getting rid of the discrimination.
You're wrong discrimination can be legislated away.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242294 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
Plain and simple.
Discrimination is alive and well in Black Supremacist literature and movies ie Django

Discrimination is alive in the far left's intense hatred of the culture and heritage of the White Race.

Discrimination is alive in the MECHA, MALDEF, LULAC anti White, anti American Chicano Studies programs.

Level 6

Location hidden

#242295 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
Plain and simple.
As an American citizen you have the right to discriminate against anyone you want in your private life.

What you don't have the right to do is use the power of the government to institutionalize your prejudice and make it the law of the land.

Your right to be a racist (or a bigot) is safe and secure pos, but these laws being promoted around the country by right wing religious groups will not stand up to a court challenge and when they are struck down, these same self-appointed defenders of "traditional values" will be the ones in the streets whining about how they are the true victims of discrimination.

Using the law to deny an entire group of people basic government services, legal protections and civil rights in the name of your own peculiar religious beliefs is not only inhumane, it is simply un-American and unconstitutional.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242296 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yet discrimination is legislated within the laws that are passed. Therefore if they can legislate discrimination they can also legislate without discrimination. Thus getting rid of the discrimination.
You're wrong discrimination can be legislated away.
How do you know this?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#242297 Feb 12, 2014
Equality for all

Special privileges for NOBODY

That will put an end to the endless stream of "victim groups" seeking "special privileges."

Hey misfits - Whatever happened to succeeding on your own?

Level 6

Location hidden

#242298 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you expose your proven idiocy.
Nope, this time he exposed yours, but you did most of the heavy lifting so you get most of the credit.

Congratulations.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#242299 Feb 12, 2014
White Supremacy is an ideology that believes the United States government is controlled by a conspiratorial cabal of non-whites or Jews or a combination of both. They advocate changing this "Zionist Occupation Government (ZOG)" through terror or violence, but also are becoming more politically active in order to influence the mainstream politics. They tell their followers that crime and welfare abuse by African Americans, immigration by Mexicans and Asians, or a fictional Jewish conspiracy are responsible for a decline in the status of white people. They accuse civil rights organizations of "hating white people" and brand whites who do not support them as race traitors or self-haters.

Although the Ku Klux Klan is the most notorious, hate groups come in many forms. For example, they organize as religious cults, most predominantly the Christian Identity model which asserts that (1) white people are the original Lost Tribes of Israel; (2) Jews are descendants of Satan; and (3) African Americans and other people of color are pre-Adamic, or beasts created by God before He created Adam, the first white man.{{Christian Identity}} followers feel they can attack and murder Jews and people of color without contradicting their religious convictions because they have been told by their leaders that people of color and Jews have no souls.

Another significant religious cult is the Church of the Creator, founded in 1973. Its members believe they are engaged in a racial holy war (RAHOWA) between the "pure" Aryan race and the "mud races." Adherents are frequently in the headlines for their violence. In 1993, members were arrested by the FBI as part of the Fourth Reich Skinheads who attempted to bomb a church in Los Angeles and assassinate LA’s Rodney King. Members have also been arrested in numerous murders, violent assaults, and bank robberies across the nation. They believe that they can precipitate the race war by provoking a violent response with attacks upon Jews and people of color.

Most white supremacists in America believe that the United States is a "Christian" nation, with a special relationship between religion and the rule of law. Because racists give themselves divine permission from God to hate, they often don't see that their actions are driven by hate; they claim to "just love God and the white race." If they are religious, they distort Biblical passages to justify their bigotry.

Each group is working to create a society totally dominated by whites by excluding and denying the rights of non-whites and Jews. The movement's links are global.

http://people.missouristate.edu/MichaelCarlie...

“Peace”

Level 8

Location hidden

#242300 Feb 12, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>And you know he doesn't, How?
Ahhh answering a question with a question....the non answer.
Well he had explained at one time that he was giving back what was being given out. In essence he is messing with ya'll. He doesn't care for the hypocrisy and deceit.
Now you answer my question.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#242301 Feb 12, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>He lied about nothing and the last time I know about driving was a privilege but marriage was a right.
so many posters on this thread clearly have no idea about their own nation....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 4 min spud 792
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 8 min Brian_G 6,634
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 30 min Hillbilly 295
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 57 min spud 3,490
News What Trump Gets Right on Immigration 2 hr wild child 1
News Obama's DOJ to - Look Into' Challenging SCOTUS ... 2 hr wild child 1
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 2 hr spud 14
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr American Werewolves 141,586
More from around the web