State law lets undocumented immigrant...

State law lets undocumented immigrants get state financial aid for college

There are 92 comments on the Northlake News story from Mar 3, 2014, titled State law lets undocumented immigrants get state financial aid for college. In it, Northlake News reports that:

Photo courtesy of OneAmerica. Governor Jay Inslee signs the Real Hope Act into law last Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northlake News.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#65 Mar 8, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>MY SON IS IN HR, IN HIS COLLEGE IN UTAH...BELIEVE ME, THEY GET State and Federal money, whether schloarships or grant's. More Mexicans attend this college than Chinese, and other immigrant's. The red carpet is laid out in this State for illegals, and the Church's Mormon and Catholic does pay for illegals to attend in this State... You have no idea how many ways they've managed to get funding...!!!! Pells go to children of illegals and always have...
YESS!!!! VIVA Presidente Obama and the USA!!! ;)
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#66 Mar 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Close the border, Arm the Border Patrol, issue shoot to kill orders, and after they have to bury a couple hundred useless potential welfare thieves, they will honor the border.
"BURY"? Why? Vultures and the maggots need to eat!!!
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#68 Mar 8, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat it like a vulture ya maggot.!
Why did RICO cross the road? Answer. He had his dick stuck in a cheeeeken.
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#70 Mar 8, 2014
The really sad thing about this place is RICO and his SOCK PUPPETS!!! I think they are his only friends. That is really SAD!!! When you are a short fat Mexican toad who smells bad that is the way it works.
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#72 Mar 8, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd you pull it out?
Threw a lassoo around RICO when he screamed for help and threw a hand full of gravel at the cheeeeeken. RICOTE THE DEEEK CHEESE owes me for that one.
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#73 Mar 8, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
Eat it like a vulture ya maggot.!
Eat my turds like a maggot ya maggot!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#74 Mar 8, 2014
Hose B wrote:
<quoted text>Why did RICO cross the road? Answer. He had his dick stuck in a cheeeeken.
I knew it was odd that your wife had feathers anglo!! LOL!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#75 Mar 8, 2014
Olglory wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't just about disrespect for our flag they disrespected our immigration and labor laws. Many if not most committed felony ID theft or tax evasion. There is no reform on the table it's amnesty pure and simple.
Have you even seen, the Senate bi-partisan, Immigration Bill?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#77 Mar 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Have you even seen, the Senate bi-partisan, Immigration Bill?
What's the difference? That dumbazz can't read anyway!! LOL!!!
Olglory

Coachella, CA

#79 Mar 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Have you even seen, the Senate bi-partisan, Immigration Bill?
The details were all over the internet and it is amnesty. Anything that allows illegals to stay here without retuning to their countries first and applying to come here legally is amnesty. The line forms within their own countries, not within our borders. There was no enforcement teeth in that bill either.
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#80 Mar 8, 2014
In the bill the illegal is supposed to pay fines, pay back taxes, learn the language, and have no criminal record. They have a criminal record the minute they enter the country illegally, and there is no way they would comply with the rest. It is a bipartisan joke. It will cost Rubio a shot at the Presidency. Cruz is not a Natural born American. We have had enough foreign Presidents. But there are other ready to run who will make a good President. I like Dr Carson, Trey Gowdy, Mike Huckabee. I think it will be someone who has never run for office before. It won't be Christie. He is to liberal.
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#83 Mar 8, 2014
No, breaking a law, and they are breaking an immigration law is not a minor offense. If they don't like the law they need to change it, but ignoring it won't alter the fact they are criminals. You don't really believe Mexico is sending their productive people do you? They are sending their criminal element, and those with no job skills. They are getting on the welfare rolls with identity theft, and they are lying on Government applications. They are not nice people.
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#85 Mar 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
No, breaking a law, and they are breaking an immigration law is not a minor offense. If they don't like the law they need to change it, but ignoring it won't alter the fact they are criminals. You don't really believe Mexico is sending their productive people do you? They are sending their criminal element, and those with no job skills. They are getting on the welfare rolls with identity theft, and they are lying on Government applications. They are not nice people.
They get kicked out once no big deal. Second time it is a felony and they will never ever ever be US citizens. They know it!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#86 Mar 8, 2014
Olglory wrote:
<quoted text>
The details were all over the internet and it is amnesty. Anything that allows illegals to stay here without retuning to their countries first and applying to come here legally is amnesty. The line forms within their own countries, not within our borders. There was no enforcement teeth in that bill either.
Of course not anglo, because the government plans to make us all legal!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#87 Mar 8, 2014
Mixtus_Romanus wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, and Obama is a clone of Egyptian Royalty. What else?
Those Mexicans speak and write better English than you.
NEXT!
Some of these anglo morons don't even know how to write in English!! LOL!!!
Cat74

Lisle, IL

#88 Mar 8, 2014
Then why aren't you legal now? What is standing in your way of being legal? If the Democrats, and the Republicans want you to be legal when will you be legal? Stop being so stupid. You are as legal as you will ever be right this minute. There is an election in 2014, and there is preparation for a Presidential election next year, and in 2016 there is another election. Maybe in 2017 if the Republicans lose the House, and Senate, and the Oval office which is highly unlikely you can get some kind of del, but I doubt it., In the meantime stay busy, and vote for those who have promised you so much, and given you nothing.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#89 Mar 9, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Then why aren't you legal now? What is standing in your way of being legal? If the Democrats, and the Republicans want you to be legal when will you be legal? Stop being so stupid. You are as legal as you will ever be right this minute. There is an election in 2014, and there is preparation for a Presidential election next year, and in 2016 there is another election. Maybe in 2017 if the Republicans lose the House, and Senate, and the Oval office which is highly unlikely you can get some kind of del, but I doubt it., In the meantime stay busy, and vote for those who have promised you so much, and given you nothing.
We are already getting far more than we ever had in Mexico!! We WILL become legal anglo, because there is no other viable option. Hillary will win in 2016, so our quest will definitely continue for another 4 to 8 years beyond that! With all of the wonderful free services that we are receiving, we have absolutely no problem waiting for as long as it may take for us to become victorious.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#90 Mar 9, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
In the bill the illegal is supposed to pay fines, pay back taxes, learn the language, and have no criminal record. They have a criminal record the minute they enter the country illegally, and there is no way they would comply with the rest. It is a bipartisan joke. It will cost Rubio a shot at the Presidency. Cruz is not a Natural born American. We have had enough foreign Presidents. But there are other ready to run who will make a good President. I like Dr Carson, Trey Gowdy, Mike Huckabee. I think it will be someone who has never run for office before. It won't be Christie. He is to liberal.
No one asked you....No one ever ask's you.....
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#91 Mar 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> No one asked you....No one ever ask's you.....
No one asked your for you reply either. If we want any crap out of you we will scrape it off your libturd teeth!!! Azzhole!!!
Hose B

Sterling, CO

#92 Mar 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> No one asked you....No one ever ask's you.....
GO BLOW FOREVER!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 38 min Shyt stain 305
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 4 hr Quirky 12,335
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 7 hr Quirky 1,454
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 147,959
News For Latino Democrats, fight for 'dreamers' unde... 18 hr Religimongoloid 1
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 18 hr Debt 660
News Trump building wall of bureaucracy to slow ille... Wed tomin cali 2
More from around the web