Mexico's Take Over Of California: Co...

Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?

There are 27509 comments on the www.the-two-malcontents.com story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?. In it, www.the-two-malcontents.com reports that:

By 2014, Hispanics could control state politics, both the legislature and the governorís seat. Whatever token resistance now exists to defeat illegal immigrant measures like driverís licenses for aliens or reduced access to health care will vanish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.the-two-malcontents.com.

garagehero

United States

#31070 Dec 24, 2014
Bored wrote:
I only wish that i could leave this country cause it's over.
This experiment is over.
Yes, by all means, all useless people, please leave.
garagehero

United States

#31071 Dec 24, 2014
Mademan wrote:
Lets make a Referendum. Become independent and then be annexed by Mexico
Naw....howabout Italy or Spain?
garagehero

United States

#31072 Dec 24, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy little Mexican meth tweaker tonight huh?
You'll never get a legitimate green card that way son.
Hmmmm....funny comment since white tweakers outnumber MexiNethers by a 20 to 1 margin...
garagehero

United States

#31073 Dec 24, 2014
Bored wrote:
I only wish that i could leave this country cause it's over.
This experiment is over.
Maybe you should stop experimenting with meth.8887
garagehero

United States

#31074 Dec 24, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy little Mexican meth tweaker tonight huh?
You'll never get a legitimate green card that way son.
90% of meth tweakers in Cali are white trash.
garagehero

United States

#31075 Dec 24, 2014
Justin wrote:
Mexicans are already on our wellfare and healthcare system and before Obama leaves office they'll be voting in our elections too. Perhaps the U.S. should annex Mexico, so we can get them paying taxes and we can start tapping their oil fields.
In Cali, blacks and whites make up 88% of those on Welfare. Illegals make up less than 1%.
garagehero

United States

#31076 Dec 24, 2014
Bored wrote:
I live in SoCal and let me tell you...
...It's already too late.
Mex are everywhere. Their ugly language is everywhere and they speak it without restraint of volume. They speak it and look right at you and laugh. Its over here and now mex are the majority.
The mex with the help of the bleeding hearts have it now.
Nice neiborhoods have turned to slums. mex gangs are everywhere.
There ae more mex radio stations than english. More mex elected every election and supid whitepeople just say; "their just looking for a better life".
Dude, while I think its cool that you have an internet hookup at your trailer park, that you and ferrel and justin are sitting in each others lap sharing it....eh....maybe not so much.
garagehero

United States

#31077 Dec 24, 2014
Protester wrote:
Part of their problem is dumbing-down.
Right now, there are only 24 people on the CA Forum.
Guess they're too busy playing.
I guess they don't talk to each other, otherwise there'd be a lot more people talking about solutions, and actually DOING something.
CA has one of the most corrupt legal systems in the country, probably because there's so much money and so much stupidity.
(next post)
Dude, youre one of the dumbest folks on these boards. Either that or using meth.
garagehero

United States

#31078 Dec 24, 2014
Joe Bob wrote:
This was NEVER Mexico's land! We beat your butts and took back what was OURS!! Go dry your back off!!
Another meth head....
garagehero

United States

#31079 Dec 24, 2014
Bored wrote:
I live in SoCal and let me tell you...
...It's already too late.
Mex are everywhere. Their ugly language is everywhere and they speak it without restraint of volume. They speak it and look right at you and laugh. Its over here and now mex are the majority.
The mex with the help of the bleeding hearts have it now.
Nice neiborhoods have turned to slums. mex gangs are everywhere.
There ae more mex radio stations than english. More mex elected every election and supid whitepeople just say; "their just looking for a better life".
There has never been a Mexican elected in California, you imbecile!!!!
garagehero

United States

#31080 Dec 24, 2014
Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>. Heck if you are white in California you can not even get assistance, there always seems to be a loop hole why they can not give it to us.
What are you babbling about? 87% of those on bogus
Workers Comp claims in California are WHITE
garagehero

United States

#31081 Dec 24, 2014
orkin33 wrote:
PROTESTOR-YEAH I TRIED TELLIN YOU THIS 3 YEARS AGO-CALIFORNINAS PAID MEXICANS TO EXTORT THEIR STATE ON A RACIST PREMISE AND NOW THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING THEM OUT-AND CALIFORNIANS AS THEY ALWAYS DO WILL LIVE IN RIGHTEOUS INDIGNANT DENIAL AT OTHERS EXPENSE AND BEYOND THEIR MEANS JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS HAVE PROGRAMMED THEM TO
AND THE KEYWORD FOR CALIFORNIANS IS MASOCHISM
AND EVERYONE ELSE IS THEIR OWN PERSONAL SCAPEGOAT
Wow....not only orkin a mental incompetent....but he's using some of that meth....
Larry

West Tehama County, CA

#31082 Dec 25, 2014
They said the same thing about the Chinese in the late 1800's. We'll live.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#31083 Dec 25, 2014
"Seasonal Wishes"

To All My Liberal Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor is it the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Conservative Friends, Merry Christmas, have a Happy New Year and may God bless you through out 2015.!!

Level 8

#31084 Dec 25, 2014
Police Watch as SB1070 Illegal alien supporters desecrate US Flag during
National Anthem

Level 8

#31085 Dec 30, 2014
Fox News Channel Most Watched Cable News Net For 13th Straight Year

Deadline.com

By Lisa de Moraes

Level 8

#31086 Jan 2, 2015
Cricket 23 wrote:
Deadline.com

By Lisa de Moraes
Vote all you want they're still # 1.

Level 8

#31087 Jan 2, 2015
Cricket 23 wrote:
"Seasonal Wishes"
To All My Liberal Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor is it the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
To My Conservative Friends, Merry Christmas, have a Happy New Year and may God bless you through out 2015.!!
The truth hurts! lol
garagehero

United States

#31089 Jan 23, 2015
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote all you want they're still # 1.
Always more stupid people than smart people. Smart folks get their info from many sources. Dumb folks get their propaganda from only one source. FAUXNEWS.
Larry

West Tehama County, CA

#31090 Jan 23, 2015
Cricket 23 wrote:
Deadline.com
By Lisa de Moraes
They were predicting a Romney win minutes before he gave his concession speech. And they will whine like little bi**hes when Hillary is elected president in 2016. Hillary will have the votes of women (largest voting bloc), young people, college grads, gay, blacks, Hispanics, etc. The GOP will squeal; "Benghazi" and "Monica Lewinsky" and be laughed at the whole time. Right wingers need to learn that you don't get elected President by pandering to the angry white guy vote. And can you imagine the miogynistic statements that will spew from the GOP/Tea Party? Remember "legitimate rape?" LOL! The REALLY funny thing is that the Tea Party will split the GOP vote, AGAIN, because the GOP nominee will not address all their demands to move the party even further right and will actually ENSURE the election of Hillary Clinton. Of course Karl Rove and FAUX NEWS will predict a GOP landslide right up to the end. And who will be the GOP nominee? Rand Paul? LOL! Ted Cruz? LOL! Chris Christie? LOL! Mitt Romney? LOL! Sarah Palin? LOL! Paul Ryan? LOL! John McCain? LOL! And ESPECIALLY "JEB" BUSH? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr D Valens 138,683
News Palin Slams Coverage of 'Non-Traditional' Trump... 7 hr serfs up 33
News Obama Administration Released 156 Criminal Alie... 10 hr ronnie 3
News Washington Week: In Election Year, Congress Unl... (Feb '14) 10 hr red and right 49
News Are illegal immigrants bringing 'tremendous' di... 12 hr Prep-for-Dep 107
News Is Illegal Immigration Behind Soaring U.S. Murd... 16 hr tomin cali 1
News Trump platform: Because I said so 16 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web