Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?

Jun 6, 2009 Full story: www.the-two-malcontents.com 27,492

By 2014, Hispanics could control state politics, both the legislature and the governorís seat. Whatever token resistance now exists to defeat illegal immigrant measures like driverís licenses for aliens or reduced access to health care will vanish.

Full Story
First Prev
of 1375
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31031 Jul 7, 2013
PROTESTOR-YEAH I TRIED TELLIN YOU THIS 3 YEARS AGO-CALIFORNINAS PAID MEXICANS TO EXTORT THEIR STATE ON A RACIST PREMISE AND NOW THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING THEM OUT-AND CALIFORNIANS AS THEY ALWAYS DO WILL LIVE IN RIGHTEOUS INDIGNANT DENIAL AT OTHERS EXPENSE AND BEYOND THEIR MEANS JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS HAVE PROGRAMMED THEM TO
AND THE KEYWORD FOR CALIFORNIANS IS MASOCHISM
AND EVERYONE ELSE IS THEIR OWN PERSONAL SCAPEGOAT

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31032 Jul 7, 2013
THIS IS WHY THEIR 4,000 INDIGENOUS YEARS HERE HAS CREATED THE PARASITIC FRANKENCULTURE THEY CAN NEVER SUSTAIN -LIKE A ROLLING BALL OF DUNG!
AND SINCE OBAMA IS USING THESE WELFARE WARRIORS AS A WAY TO FORCE COMMUNISM INTO AMERICA IN THE GUISE OF RACE! AS MEXICO HAS BEEN DEPENDENT ON AMERICA FOR YEARS AS WELL AS BEING A PIRATES DEN FOR STOLEN AMERICAN GOODS!
-YOU MISSED FELIPE CABERON TRYING TO GAIN SYMPATHY FOR MEXICO BY COMPARING MEXICOS STRUGGLE TO THE HOLOCAUST-AND DON'T FORGET THE SKINHEAD MEXICANS WHO HAVE COPIED THE GERMAN NAZI SKINHEADS BOOTS AND ALL
tbone

Los Angeles, CA

#31034 Apr 2, 2014
about 15 semi trucks with red necks parked sideways on north bound lanes of 5 frwy tiajauna san deigo crossing ,that would be terorist act,it is a joke.
Puto Gringos

Ocala, FL

#31036 Apr 15, 2014
To all em gringos we Finna takin over LA weather u like or not so Puto stfu
Sir William Ferrell

Ottumwa, IA

#31042 Apr 17, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA Mexifornia!! LOL!!!
Busy little Mexican meth tweaker tonight huh?

You'll never get a legitimate green card that way son.
Bored

United States

#31048 May 29, 2014
I live in SoCal and let me tell you...
...It's already too late.
Mex are everywhere. Their ugly language is everywhere and they speak it without restraint of volume. They speak it and look right at you and laugh. Its over here and now mex are the majority.
The mex with the help of the bleeding hearts have it now.
Nice neiborhoods have turned to slums. mex gangs are everywhere.
There ae more mex radio stations than english. More mex elected every election and supid whitepeople just say; "their just looking for a better life".
Bored

United States

#31049 May 29, 2014
Never Happen wrote:
Illegals will never take over California. There will be civil unrest like none other. You can already feel the earth rumbling and the storm brewing on the horizon.
Americans outnumber illegals, so nothing to be concerned about there. After the war breaks out, if it does, there won't be much left of California for anyone to want, so their efforts to take over will all be in vain. Where will they go then...Mehico?
No. They will go to the NEXT state. Then the next....then the next...then....

I live 20 min from LA and let me tell you all...
...its already too late.
Bored

United States

#31050 May 29, 2014
I only wish that i could leave this country cause it's over.
This experiment is over.
Bored

United States

#31051 May 29, 2014
Puto Gringos wrote:
To all em gringos we Finna takin over LA weather u like or not so Puto stfu
Absolutely, 100% accurate.
Bored

United States

#31052 May 29, 2014
got news for you ....
the mex are not just in Cali....
darthpokemon

Smyrna, GA

#31054 Sunday Sep 7
Yeah, I think they just took it over. illegal immigration are welcome in California, and Mexican President said that california is another part of Mexico.
darthpokemon

Smyrna, GA

#31055 Sunday Sep 7
As Non-White, I want white supremacy/White Nationalist to rise up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1375
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Quirky 261,264
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 min VorenusI 135,735
Girls Forced Into Prostitution Freed (Aug '08) 21 min Concerned_me 17
Is "Asian Guy" really Asian??? 1 hr wild child 36
Rick Perry's immigration record: A hard line at... 4 hr dirtbag1958 1
Not all legal immigrants allowed to work 4 hr dirtbag1958 1
Immigration delay affects Southwest Florida fam... 4 hr dirtbag1958 6
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 5 hr dirtbag1958 1,864
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••