Analysis: Controversies give Obama ne...

Analysis: Controversies give Obama new governing headaches

There are 147 comments on the Reuters story from May 14, 2013, titled Analysis: Controversies give Obama new governing headaches. In it, Reuters reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama reacts as he speaks at a Democratic Party fundraiser at the Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York, May 13, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

CZars_or_Us

Orlando, FL

#105 May 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There are so many empty suits in the Obama administration it looks lik a Men's Warehouse outlet.
I know nothing!
I know nothing Herr Soros.
I know nothing!

Let me get back to you on that!!

Shultz Obama.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#106 May 16, 2013
From what we learned these last two years, it is more like Adolph Obama bin Lying.
BandMaster
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#107 May 16, 2013
Impeach Obama and his stupid wife just for the heck of it...BENGHAZI...the cover up
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#108 May 17, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox has conservative COMMENTATORS,O'Reilly,Hannity, ect. Their NEWS dept is non-partisan.
NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,HLN,MSNBC are ALL liberally biased. I can understand the cable news outlets CNN,ect having liberal commentators but even their NEWS has a left wing slant. NBS is the media laughing stock trying to pass itself off as a "news" source.
You don't really want me to pull out the list of lies and misinformation that have been reported by Fox, do you?

Is Limbaugh still passing himself off as a "news" source?
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#109 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Another low information voter. Tell ya what pookie, Ok there is FOX, On the liberals side there is MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, DAily KOS, The Onion, Soros's 180 liberal outlets, the NYT, The LA Times, The Tribune, The Boston Globe.........shall I go on. They have sold their soul for a piece of the candy.
That's funny, I was just reading an article the other day that listed Fox news viewers as the most misinformed.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/fox-news-s...

p.s. The Onion is satire, not news.
Dee Dee Dee

Coopersburg, PA

#110 May 17, 2013
Windy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, I was just reading an article the other day that listed Fox news viewers as the most misinformed.
So is the Huffington Post.
Lincoln

United States

#111 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
From what we learned these last two years, it is more like Adolph Obama bin Lying.
Ann Rand was against Medicare for others
Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand

libertarians lie

Level 3

Paris

#112 May 17, 2013
Windy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really want me to pull out the list of lies and misinformation that have been reported by Fox, do you?
Is Limbaugh still passing himself off as a "news" source?
Lets have the top ten pookie.

Level 3

Paris

#113 May 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Rand was against Medicare for others
Ann Rand was for Medicare for Ann Rand
libertarians lie
What's your point? Obama is for killing babies. Which is worse?
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#114 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna see those okiehomo abortion numbers again? Quite an entrepreneurial business you have down there. Those fertilized eggs never had a chance, personhoodie.

kleenex.com
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#115 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Lets have the top ten pookie.
Here's a month-by month account:
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/12-...

Specific to Bengazi:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/22/delib...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/02/geraldo...

Level 3

Paris

#117 May 17, 2013
Windy wrote:
NO NO I'm sorry, I should have said real sources. Soros's sources come from the West Win of the White House.

Level 3

Paris

#118 May 17, 2013
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Ayn Rand, oh ignorant one.
She was smarter and richer than you'll ever be chica.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#119 May 17, 2013
Windy wrote:
Geraldo, really Geraldo? Maybe the truth is hidden in Al Capone's vault.
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#120 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO I'm sorry, I should have said real sources. Soros's sources come from the West Win of the White House.
The source of the article matters not, all of those were stories/commentaries reported on Fox News.
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#121 May 17, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Geraldo, really Geraldo? Maybe the truth is hidden in Al Capone's vault.
Geraldo has actually done some very important stories. His exposure of the conditions at a Long Island Institution (Willowbrook)actually sparked the Mental Health and Hygiene Laws of 1975.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#122 May 17, 2013
Windy wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA Too funny,HA HAA HA. Do you REALLY HA HA HA consider HA HA HA the Huff-Puff HA HA HA (stop already) a VIABLE HA HA HA news source? HA HA HA You've gotta HA HA HA be sh1tting me HA HA HA Fred..... HA HA HA

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#123 May 17, 2013
Watching Mayor wrote:
<quoted text> Anybody who listens to Keith Olbermann are about as bright as him which is very dim, will admit that O'reilly made the mistake and I don't really care for him, and should have been dressed down,but MSNBC is the dumbest of all networks and olbermann rides on others mistakes, and can't come up with anything original if he tried.
Keith Olbermann's farts are smarter than you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#124 May 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You have to prove it first tinkerbell. Can you count to 20 with out your toes. You were a math teacher..........probably doing gazintas....
To prove Bush's war crimes, one needs only to have been conscious after September 11, 2001.

Level 7

Location hidden

#125 May 17, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Impeach Obama and his stupid wife just for the heck of it...BENGHAZI...the cover up
String you up by the gonads, not for the fun of it, but because you've earned it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 6 min RED 36
News Anti-Trump protesters set to flood Washington 19 min No 56
News 'Hate does not make America great': Protesters ... 46 min ThomasA 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 51 min Sandra 18,250
News H-1B visas may be targeted for reform 1 hr Wildchild 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 144,096
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr USA 14,994
More from around the web