BARLETTA: No border security, no amnesty

There are 14 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 29, 2013, titled BARLETTA: No border security, no amnesty. In it, Washington Times reports that:

As mayor of Hazleton, Pa., I witnessed firsthand the impact illegal immigration can have on a community and its residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Gomez

Hazleton, PA

#1 Jul 29, 2013
The racist Republicans can't stop the hating.
Gomez

Hazleton, PA

#2 Jul 29, 2013
Look around Hazy. It's a browner town than when you left!
Hola Isabel Coma estas

New York, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Gomez wrote:
It is browner, much browner. Really, people should pick up after their dogs.
ronnie

Riverton, UT

#4 Jul 29, 2013
If you think everyone should roll over for uneducated illegals in Hazelton, don't worry at all, deportations are on the way. We and Barletta will never allow a bunch of pushy illegals to change this Country and Penn. into a lawless, unpatriotic American City... Go home or move to Canada. Which ever you prefer. Illegals have no right's here.
it works

United States

#5 Jul 29, 2013
ronnie wrote:
If you think everyone should roll over for uneducated illegals in Hazelton, don't worry at all, deportations are on the way. We and Barletta will never allow a bunch of pushy illegals to change this Country and Penn. into a lawless, unpatriotic American City... Go home or move to Canada. Which ever you prefer. Illegals have no right's here.
it's spelled HAZLETON, and you keep on believing on your dream, but don't hold your breath on it.
Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Gomez wrote:
The racist Republicans can't stop the hating.
Racist illegal alien Mexican Indians just keep coming.

"As La Raza confirms, Mexicans maintain the most racist society in North America. "For the Hispanic race, everything; for anyone outside the race, nothing!" Guadalupe Loaeza, a journalist, said, "Mexican society is fundamentally racist and classist. The color of your skin is a key that either opens or shuts doors. The lighter your skin, the more doors open to you."

http://rense.com/general75/amamex.htm
Level 6

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Gomez wrote:
There's never a shortage of illegal aliens to deport.
Level 6

Houston, TX

#8 Jul 29, 2013
it works wrote:
<quoted text>it's spelled HAZLETON, and you keep on believing on your dream, but don't hold your breath on it.
Illegal aliens think they have a clear path to live here? They are only one day from being back home. Their culture will betray them.

I'am taking a trip to Florida in Sept, i'am not worried about being pulled over and arrested, held for deportation.
Brenda besson

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens think they have a clear path to live here? They are only one day from being back home. Their culture will betray them.
I'am taking a trip to Florida in Sept, i'am not worried about being pulled over and arrested, held for deportation.
yup lol.going to happen they dont think it will,but it will.
spud

Bangor, PA

#11 Jul 30, 2013
Gomez wrote:
Hazleton's laws are still being held up by court appeals. If our corrupt court system doesn't shoot down these laws, then you will see the Exodus from Hazleton. That's what should happen if the will of the people is to be heard. Go Lou.
Brenda besson

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Hazleton's laws are still being held up by court appeals. If our corrupt court system doesn't shoot down these laws, then you will see the Exodus from Hazleton. That's what should happen if the will of the people is to be heard. Go Lou.
feeling better I see.there you go ! Still not going to happen,this is america.
spud

Bangor, PA

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> feeling better I see.there you go ! Still not going to happen,this is america.
I'm still working on this thing. I can't be as confident as you.
save hazleton

Hazleton, PA

#14 Aug 1, 2013
The illegals have destroyed Hazleton as they became the majority. The violent crime is out of control and they openly litter chimichanga wrappers everywhere along with Corona light beer bottles.
Brenda besson

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2013
spud wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still working on this thing. I can't be as confident as you.
it looks better to me every day,watch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 46 min Lost Planet Airmen 138,059
News Clinton calls for full citizenship path 1 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 3
News The Deported 2 hr tomin cali 7
News Republicans are not compassionate 2 hr Your Ex 152
News Hillary Clinton: Path to citizenship for all il... 3 hr Memo From Turner 4
News Chapman speakers urge community dialogue on imm... 3 hr wild child 10
News Deputies arrest Texas man on human smuggling ch... 5 hr superwilly 3
More from around the web