Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 879 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#749 Mar 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, America has an ignorant racist problem.
Yes, and Obama is causing most of it with his marxist division of class warfare.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#750 Mar 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and Obama is causing most of it with his marxist division of class warfare.
That's a stretch don't cha think?
Obama is now responsible for racism?
Rich people should pay more taxes...LOTS MORE
Taxes should hurt them as much as they hurt us regular folks like you and I.
But since you don't have a job and live in your mom's basement you really don't understand and your input is often ignored as "unqualified to comment"

au contraire

Level 2

Location hidden

#751 Mar 1, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
But since you don't have a job and live in your mom's basement you really don't understand and your input is often ignored as "unqualified to comment"
If I had a son, he would look just like Trayvon. If the republicans want to come, they can get in the back of the bus.........and upteen other instances..........

au contraire

Level 2

Location hidden

#752 Mar 1, 2013
Dickweed wrote:
<quoted text>
as far as my home pookie, number one, it beats anything you as a low information voter have, and two you know nothing about me, my houses, where they are or how often I change them.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#753 Mar 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>as far as my home pookie, number one, it beats anything you as a low information voter have, and two you know nothing about me, my houses, where they are or how often I change them.
thanx for reminding me
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#755 Mar 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
No, America has an ignorant racist problem.
Yep! They're called the Tan Klan.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#756 Mar 1, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! They're called the Tan Klan.
Are you taking some time away from collecting plastic bottles at the beach and opening a chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of White People? Boy, do you need it!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#757 Mar 1, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you taking some time away from collecting plastic bottles at the beach and opening a chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of White People? Boy, do you need it!
LOL!!! Now that was funny, but I've already suggested such a thing.:P

Maybe Obama's white half could be the leader.
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#758 Mar 1, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Now that was funny, but I've already suggested such a thing.:P
Maybe Obama's white half could be the leader.
Not with rapping flapping Michelle he won't....
North American Proud

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#759 Mar 1, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I've said before, America doesn't have a gun problem - America has a brown person problem.
Nah, police just started racial profiling brown people more these days. I have several hispanic/ brown friends that have served time for the dumbest offenses....tail light out, didnt stop for 3 seconds at a stop sign, turning right too fast at an intersection, etc. You get enough of those dumb little "offenses" and they add up to jail time. Follow the money trail and the private prisons.
North American Proud

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#760 Mar 1, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't afford to support anymore welfare freeloaders from South, of our border,we're $16 Trillion in debt.
Yes, I get your point about the debt, and I agree all these US entitlement programs are draining the country and should be scaled back along with other wasteful programs such as the 18 billion spent in immigration enforcement. However, we should look for alternative ways to help our friends and neighbors without writing blank checks.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#761 Mar 1, 2013
North American Proud wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, police just started racial profiling brown people more these days. I have several hispanic/ brown friends that have served time for the dumbest offenses....tail light out, didnt stop for 3 seconds at a stop sign, turning right too fast at an intersection, etc. You get enough of those dumb little "offenses" and they add up to jail time. Follow the money trail and the private prisons.
No. no matter how many equipment violations you add up, htey never mean jail time. you are lying or ommitting information like they had no insurance or were drunk or whatever...

you do not seem smart enough to lie properly. don't rtry it when YOU get pulled over...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#762 Mar 1, 2013
wraparoundDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was most egregiously and wrongly accused, where's my sympathy? Of course I didn't kill anyone.
If you were wrongly accused, then you would be more wise to support better standards of evidence for courts, in case you are wrongly accused again. If you allow the courts and law enforcement to remain unaccountable for errors, then you run the risk of being the next such error.

I should also warn you, once you are accused, even if not convicted, of a crime you become part of their suspect list for any related crime in that area ... any related crime.
Kentucky hoover

Denver, CO

#763 Mar 1, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and Obama is causing most of it with his marxist division of class warfare.
I guess wood dick is waving his white flag of surrender. bawk, bawk

St. Croix valley

#764 Mar 1, 2013
Kentucky hoover wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess wood dick is waving his white flag of surrender. bawk, bawk
Hardly, Cuntrair doesn't even know the terms hse is dealing with...

do you? would you care to try this debate?

c'mon, this'll be fun!

Bwawk!

St. Croix valley

#765 Mar 1, 2013
Chicago_American wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that I was rich but I have enough money and education to not be on welfare and enough class not to have to spell out swear words like a tweeny facebooker on public forums. Obammy's got the uneducated, such as yourself, in his back pocket since you're too ignorant to see what's going on and too interested in typing dirty words in public to stand up for your won country. The perfect liberal.
Actually, you did claim to be rich, dickhead...Do try to keep up with your own posts...

i have never voted for Obama. so he doesn't have me in any pocket.

nor am i a liberal. why is that the first place idiots go when they are proven to be fools? you are a tool of the mass media, idiot. thank god you are too freakin' lazy to vote...
true2dablue

United States

#766 Mar 1, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I've said before, America doesn't have a gun problem - America has a brown person problem.
Americans doesn't have gun problems? All those nonsense school, theater, mall and other public shootings didn't involve guns? And since you mention the color thing, I haven't heard of a brown person gunning down a crowd here. Funny thing about whites, if a black person shoots at a crowd they call it a racial crime. If a foreigner shoots at a crowd they call it a terrorist act. If a white person shoots at a crowd they call it a mental illness. No gun problem in America my butt.

St. Croix valley

#767 Mar 1, 2013
true2dablue wrote:
<quoted text>Americans doesn't have gun problems? All those nonsense school, theater, mall and other public shootings didn't involve guns? And since you mention the color thing, I haven't heard of a brown person gunning down a crowd here. Funny thing about whites, if a black person shoots at a crowd they call it a racial crime. If a foreigner shoots at a crowd they call it a terrorist act. If a white person shoots at a crowd they call it a mental illness. No gun problem in America my butt.
We have a people like Who problem....

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#768 Mar 2, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Hospitals are in no way required to treat people for minor illnesses at ERs.( or anywhere for that matter)

your story of them treating runny noses is BS.
So's yours!

Next!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#769 Mar 2, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I won't accept racial profiling just because one group of citizens share an ethnic background with a large portion of illegals.
If you're going to check for citizenship, then you need to check EVERYONE.

Just as when the police check for drunk drivers at a checkpoint they have to check EVERY driver, not just the white ones who statistically make up the overwhelming majority of drunk drivers.
At a checkpoint they check everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 13 min barefoot2626 11,273
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 27 min Flaming Star 142,666
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 35 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 10,426
News Louisiana AG: We Have a Problem with Illegal Im... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News 5 Words Trump Forgot to Say in First Debate 3 hr MIDutch 10
News Reagan, Bush 41, and the way we were...on immig... (Sep '15) 10 hr southern at heart 6
News Angelina Jolie slams Trump, warns against 'poli... 16 hr Well Well 6
More from around the web