Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 880 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

freebird

Long Beach, CA

#354 Feb 24, 2013
<paid>
drink the hive

Anonymous Proxy

#355 Feb 24, 2013
If U Have 2 Dig It Out - You'll Have Bit Of Corkscrew In Your Glass - Just Take Them Out They Will Float...

http://www.advisormarketingsuccess.com/wp-con...
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#356 Feb 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
I think the majority of Americans would want the undocumented to stay. We keep prices low, especially on new homes.
LOL! What a laugh.

I have been in the construction industry for 40+ years and see it first hand.
The 'work' illegals produce is sub standard and shoddy at best.
It costs a LOT to fix the screw ups they make. They are not craftsmen by any stretch.

Any savings (of which is very questionable) is kept by the builders and not passed on to the buyer.

Where these illegals come from, mud and stone and stick huts is what they know how to 'build', the majority lie and claim they know how to build according to our building codes.

Every study proves illegal aliens are a net DRAIN on our hard working struggling American families.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#358 Feb 24, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right and most of those Mexican-Americans that speak differently than your wife's family usually identify more with Mexico than America. Thus, they do not prefer to uphold the laws of America and usually are for the draining of America. Your wife's family has the right attitude towards America and respecting it.
Her daughter in laws mother and brothers criticize and revile the USA constantly, she tells them to go back to Mexico if they don't like it here. She loves the USA.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#359 Feb 24, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet MORE people have been deported under the Obama administration than under Bush.
THAT is why Romney lost the election; the constant lies.
Obama is cooking the books, he's a liar.
watrat

Pittsburgh, PA

#360 Feb 24, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Deport exactly,,Obama is a liar and isnt doing for the people of this Country
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#362 Feb 24, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you must be another one of frito's imaginary friends,lmao
Yeah, one that's getting under your skin, stupid! Now, when are you gonna show at that schoolyard you named in the Bronx, loser? I can't wait to see you "drop me."
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#363 Feb 24, 2013
Suadela wrote:
That's* sorry, I have not had time to get use to my new glasses and I left them on purpose in my car,so I struggle to see.
So you're blind, pruned up and flat chested. What other defects that had your ex-old man running?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#364 Feb 24, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you
I see you have a new crotch to park in and smell. I hear he ate Mexican food last night, so he has a real heap to serve you.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#369 Feb 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Switching threads? Are you in CFM pumps and man-boobs push-up bra for your caregiver, Lester?
Yes, we all knew it was you using the cornball new names cupcake. If you add all 23 of your identities together, your IQ still don't break 60.
Donna

Falls Church, VA

#370 Feb 25, 2013
sickofit wrote:
AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICANS......
Like those well-paying WALMART jobs... Oh wait, 90% of the stuff you buy there is from CHINA, so suddenly the jobs go there! Do you want to send some of 'em troops there, too?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#371 Feb 25, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Like those well-paying WALMART jobs... Oh wait, 90% of the stuff you buy there is from CHINA, so suddenly the jobs go there! Do you want to send some of 'em troops there, too?
I beg your pardon? One thing I have seen here where I'm at, when people are use to working,when people are struggling,when people are use to a certain lever of living and/or when parents have mouths to feed,,,, any job will do.
So, with the economy as it is,,,, Many Americans need/want those jobs illegals manage to sliver their selves into by working for less.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#372 Feb 25, 2013
But, Suadela, isn't it really the person hiring those illegals that is causing this problem? They are the ones with the power of decision on who gets the job...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#373 Feb 25, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be great! But Obama, our naked Emperor, thinks be is above the law like the above example.
Pfft.

This is just one of the many reasons the Republican party is on one of the worst downward spirals in it's history.

To much B.S.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#374 Feb 25, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, "Most of those Mexican-Americans that speak differently than your wife's family usually identify more with Mexico than America. Thus, they do not prefer to uphold the laws of America and usually are for the draining of America. Your wife's family has the right attitude towards America and respecting it." It is a matter of respect for Americans and American law that defines true immigrants and illegal aliens.
"Like I said, "Most of those Mexican-Americans that speak differently than your wife's family usually identify more with Mexico than America."

LOL

"most" "usually"

I love seeing Conservatives use this terminology to parrot their right wing rhetoric.

The reality is that every single person is an individual and you can't gauge what law they will break or abide by, by the way they talk.

Just more Republican B.S.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#375 Feb 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
But, Suadela, isn't it really the person hiring those illegals that is causing this problem? They are the ones with the power of decision on who gets the job...
Definitely ! We must address this issue also.
If the topic was about How employers get away with hiring illegals/profiting off of them ,,, my answer/comment would be different.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#376 Feb 25, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet MORE people have been deported under the Obama administration than under Bush.
THAT is why Romney lost the election; the constant lies.
Sure pookie, you just keep reading the MSM. Who knows, they may actually get it right someday.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#377 Feb 25, 2013
That really is the topic, Suadela. If one wants to end illegal immigration, going after the people causing the problem, the ones who hire illegals, is necessary.

You can deport all you want, but we have seen how well this revolving door policy works, and why ICE and border patrols endorse that type of job security....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#378 Feb 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
Yes, it is, and it's also the fault of illegals for using any means to get a job for which they should not be considered. It's the fault of this and past asministrations for looking the other way, it's the fault of Americans for keeping silent for so long until their presence started to negatively impact their own pockets and in some ways their lives. We all are to blame for the mess we see right now. Complacency got us here, hopefully becoming proactive may help alleviate some of the problems.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#379 Feb 25, 2013
darn, s/b: administrations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 min Quirky 138,966
News Archbishop assails Trump over birthright citize... 20 min Catholic24 9
News Immigrant suspect faces tough battle fighting m... 2 hr Anonymous 6
News Former DPS employee arrested in illegal licensi... 3 hr lms 1
News Fiorina: RNC loyalty pledge 'unenforceable' 3 hr swedenforever 4
News What rights do immigrants in the US have? 4 hr wild child 63
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 4 hr swedenforever 504
More from around the web