Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal...

Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

There are 879 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

freebird

Long Beach, CA

#330 Feb 24, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet MORE people have been deported under the Obama administration than under Bush.
THAT is why Romney lost the election; the constant lies.
Actually, Bush deported more people, but we'll have to see at the end of Obama's 2nd term to really compare the two.

We also have to see why Obama has deported more per month than Bush.

If you know anything about Texas, you will know that they want criminals to pay for their crimes. So they aren't going to deport criminals until they have served their sentence. On the other hand, Obama wants to let them go early so we don't have to support them, even though most will only return to the U.S. to commit more crime, and in the end cost us more in the end.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#331 Feb 24, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
You've gotten pretty fat from all that federal candy, haven't you tubby?

Okiehomo:$1.64 taken back in federal money for every $1, paid.

It's why teabaggers are doomed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#332 Feb 24, 2013
Freebird..why then do Texans hire the most illegals and keep this problem rolling? Why aren't they prosecuting those that do this hiring and cause the problem if they like their criminals to pay for their crimes as you said?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#333 Feb 24, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
Freebird..why then do Texans hire the most illegals and keep this problem rolling? Why aren't they prosecuting those that do this hiring and cause the problem if they like their criminals to pay for their crimes as you said?
I was talking about illegal aliens in prison. I'm not sticking up for the Republicans either. Both parties are wrong how they treat illegal immigration and illegal aliens.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#334 Feb 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
mo free chit for the federal-dollar-addicted okiehomos.$1.64 taken back for every $1. sent. candy for the tulsa baby.
hahahahahahahaha
Do you lie awake in your basement bunkbeds with your Obama blow up doll and dream up your stupid moronic statements. What do you think about your pointless immature little gambits that make you think they are cute. Do you pick your nose at the same time you snort and laugh at yourself. Oh well with 23 other names to keep you company, all you have to do is hold up the laugh Q card.

Level 3

Paris

#335 Feb 24, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
Problems start at the source. With a closed border and our laws enforced, problem solved. Just like with 9/11, if Clinton hadn't turned down bin Laden three times, no 9/11. Think like an adult, the facts will become clear.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#336 Feb 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
One day you'll shed your childhood and realize you're the problem.....maybe not.

hahahahahahahahaha

Level 3

Paris

#337 Feb 24, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
One day you'll shed your childhood and realize you're the problem.....maybe not.
hahahahahahahahaha
I'm switching threads now stalker, please try to keep up.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#338 Feb 24, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Switching threads? Are you in CFM pumps and man-boobs push-up bra for your caregiver, Lester?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#339 Feb 24, 2013
Suadela wrote:
That's* sorry, I have not had time to get use to my new glasses and I left them on purpose in my car,so I struggle to see.
You probably left your brain in your car too.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#340 Feb 24, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You probably left your brain in your car too.
Awwwww, you are so funny sweetheart.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#341 Feb 24, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww, you are so funny sweetheart.
Flattery will get you nowhere. But it's worth a try.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#342 Feb 24, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Flattery will get you nowhere. But it's worth a try.
lol...
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#346 Feb 24, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
That could be too as he has several different locations from where he posts. lol
I've notice that.
watrat

Monessen, PA

#348 Feb 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... i agree deporting the immigrates
Juan

Pearland, TX

#349 Feb 24, 2013
I think the majority of Americans would want the undocumented to stay. We keep prices low, especially on new homes.
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#350 Feb 24, 2013
ENFORCE the law.
They will self deport when they can no longer steal from our hard working American families.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#351 Feb 24, 2013
OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
So the far left and liberals are the "Reich"? Thanks for telling me as I would have never thought of it that way.
The Dems have alway been the Reich for the most part. They've just changed the color of their hoods. ;)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#352 Feb 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
I think the majority of Americans would want the undocumented to stay. We keep prices low, especially on new homes.
Really? You could have fooled me. Tell that to all the folks that payed way more for a home than it was worth and then lost it.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#353 Feb 24, 2013
CRIMMIGRANTS wrote:
ENFORCE the law.
They will self deport when they can no longer steal from our hard working American families.
Exactly!!! We don't need Comprehensive Immigration Reform. We need Comprehensive Illegal Immigration Law Enforcement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jimmy Kimmel Blames Trump, GOP After School Sho... 8 min papa 9
News MS-13 gang members gaining numbers by recruitin... 9 min spud 5
News US illegal immigrant population fell by nearly ... 30 min Oh Please 3
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Sources say 16,637
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr Maverick 808 17,350
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Quirky 148,648
News Trump revives push for limits on immigrants bri... 13 hr spud 23
More from around the web