In face of coming budget cuts, U.S. f...

In face of coming budget cuts, U.S. frees illegal immigrants from custody

There are 93 comments on the News Observer story from Feb 25, 2013, titled In face of coming budget cuts, U.S. frees illegal immigrants from custody. In it, News Observer reports that:

U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement confirmed the release of some illegal immigrants Monday night but would not say how many or from which detention centers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#82 Mar 3, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
With "Anchor" babies they can get Section 8 Housing and Food Stamps.
Can you ever stay on topic? Now you are talking about US citizens.

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#83 Mar 3, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. So you have no issues with illegal immigrants at all? It is just with Hispanics in general?
I must say I find your honestly to be refreshing.
No. Not with Hispanics only. With anyone who utilizes government benefits for a period longer than necessary. If it is necessary, I have no problem.

Don't twist my words. Thank you!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#84 Mar 3, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not with Hispanics only. With anyone who utilizes government benefits for a period longer than necessary. If it is necessary, I have no problem.
Don't twist my words. Thank you!
Oh of course. You are shocked, shocked to think that anyone would suggest that your posts would be related to illegal immigrant Hispanics. Just because you come on to an anti-illegal immigrant anti-Hispanic forum and spew nonsense nobody should for a second even consider that you were talking about anybody but US citizens of no particular ethic group.

There is one thing I don't understand. Since you are such a champion of equality how come you never comment on any of the blatantly racist posts you see. You only get worked up if somebody else questions those posts? Very curious indeed.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#85 Mar 3, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
With "Anchor" babies they can get Section 8 Housing and Food Stamps.
As well as with stolen I.D.`s. I have a Rental property catty corner accross the street from me with several Mexican family`s living there. My servailence camera`s have recorded them getting into several of my neighbors and my Mail box trying to steal I.D.`s from people.

One Woman who lived there back when The bush Stimulous chacks were being given out. Was caught following the Mail truck down the street, opening peoples mail boxes. One of my Neighbors called the Police on her and she was arrested. Even as she dumped the many items of mail she had on her. About 3 months later she moved out.

My Neighbor recorded one of them stealing the temp. Lic. Tag off of his Wifes car. The funny thing is they are so brasin about it. They don`t seem worried about getting caught??

Level 5

Location hidden

#86 Mar 4, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh of course. You are shocked, shocked to think that anyone would suggest that your posts would be related to illegal immigrant Hispanics. Just because you come on to an anti-illegal immigrant anti-Hispanic forum and spew nonsense nobody should for a second even consider that you were talking about anybody but US citizens of no particular ethic group.
There is one thing I don't understand. Since you are such a champion of equality how come you never comment on any of the blatantly racist posts you see. You only get worked up if somebody else questions those posts? Very curious indeed.
Don't recall saying I was "shocked". LMAO! You just like to argue don't you?

Who said this is an anti-illegal immigrant, anti-Hispanic forum? The title doesn't suggest it is anti anything. It is just a comment. You read much more into everything than actually exists.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#87 Mar 4, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't recall saying I was "shocked". LMAO! You just like to argue don't you?
Who said this is an anti-illegal immigrant, anti-Hispanic forum? The title doesn't suggest it is anti anything. It is just a comment. You read much more into everything than actually exists.
I am shocked, shocked at how clueless you are. Good God. One of the most famous lines in popular culture and it goes right over your head.

The gene pool clearly needs new blood.

Level 5

Location hidden

#88 Mar 5, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am shocked, shocked at how clueless you are. Good God. One of the most famous lines in popular culture and it goes right over your head.
The gene pool clearly needs new blood.
You just want to argue my friend. I have said nothing to get you all fired up.

My genes are just find. LMAO!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#89 Mar 5, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You just want to argue my friend. I have said nothing to get you all fired up.
My genes are just find. LMAO!
"Arguing" and pointing out BS are two different things.

I am glad to hear you think your genes are just "find".

Level 5

Location hidden

#90 Mar 5, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Arguing" and pointing out BS are two different things.
I am glad to hear you think your genes are just "find".
Nothing I have posted is BS. It may be in your mind as you have a preconceived notion of what I think and feel. You are not correct.

Get over it!
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#91 Mar 5, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing I have posted is BS. It may be in your mind as you have a preconceived notion of what I think and feel. You are not correct.
Get over it!
You are not a serious person. I am done with you. Buh bye.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#92 Mar 6, 2013
How's that "Change" coming?

Obama administration hit for giving Egypt $250M as domestic spending cuts take hold

Published March 05, 2013

FoxNews.com

The Obama administration is facing criticism for giving $250 million in aid to Egypt while saying the recent sequester has forced drastic cutbacks elsewhere in the budget -- including forcing the release of "low-priority" illegal immigrants from jail.
The aid announcement was made Sunday by Secretary of State John Kerry after a meeting with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.

Though Kerry cited Egypt's "extreme needs," as it tries to strengthen its burgeoning democracy, critics suggested that kind of money could offset some of the $85 billion in automatic cuts this year, which kicked in Friday and are known collectively as the sequester.
"With sequestration forcing our nation to face billions of dollars in cuts across the government, it is unfathomable that the administration would send funds unconditionally to the Muslim Brotherhood-led government," Republican Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, former chairwoman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, told FoxNews.com on Tuesday.

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/05/ob ...
gihhid

Rochester, PA

#93 Mar 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Whats the Beef
USA is stupid .....USA Cause the death of Border Patrol

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#94 Mar 6, 2013
gihhid wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuAprYAPM c …………

Whats the Beef

USA is stupid .....USA Cause the death of Border Patrol
Teen gets 40 years for killing Border Patrol agent

SAN DIEGO (AP)- A 17-year-old Mexican was sentenced to 40 years in prison
Thursday for murdering a U.S. Border Patrol agent who was lured from his
vehicle during an attempted robbery and shot repeatedly in the head.
Defendant Christian Daniel Castro Alvarez, described as a one-time smuggler
of illegal immigrants, sat with his head down throughout the hearing, as the
wife and sisters of 30-year-old Robert Rosas emotionally described how his
execution shattered their lives.

Castro wrote a letter, read in court by the judge, saying he was "extremely
sorry" and wished he could turn back the clock.

The sentencing came as a tough, new law in Arizona thrust illegal
immigration back into the national spotlight. The law requires local and
state law enforcement officers to question people about their immigration
status if there's reason to suspect they're in the country illegally.

Read rest of story below:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Nopal 3,171
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 16 min Nopal 130
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 44 min Nopal 9,738
News Supreme Court Immigration Ruling Leaves Million... 1 hr tomin cali 3
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 1 hr Ross 46
News PGA moves tourney from Trump course to Mexico 1 hr Nopal 51
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 17
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr anne bonny 141,557
More from around the web