Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 458)

Showing posts 9,141 - 9,160 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 13

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites created this country, you can't tell them to leave. No one can.
Blacks did not create the country so, you leave.
I'm sure your beloved banana boat is waiting for you.
Yo' klan piss, I am glad that you remembered that banana boat that I told your monkey azz about since I started beat up on your stupid klanjig monkey azz. It is still full of gas ready to take your monkey azz back to southern Africa, LOFL! I told your forgetful monkey azz that I would rather stay here and piss your monkey azz off.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never beaten me up on a thread. You just made a fool out of yourself, obsessing about pee and some race called "klanjigs".
(Pee means piss, in case you didn't know.)
None of what you say makes complete since. The more angry I make you, the less sense you make.
Yo' monkey piss, obviously your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White, thank God! You are way too stupid to be Black or Hispanic, thank God! So what race would claim your klanjig monkey azz? Look here you stupid illiterate b@st@rd, since beating up on you in this thread, I have never called you pee. I would always address your monkey azz as monkey piss, DUH! Know the difference dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' klan skankkk, what difference does it make to your klanjig monkey azz? So why are you asking total strangers for the race of a stupid klanjig like you? If you can find your absentee daddy, ask him.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I'm trying really hard to understand your atrocious English but, I just don't speak crack-head black.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' klan piss, I am glad that you remembered that banana boat that I told your monkey azz about since I started beat up on your stupid klanjig monkey azz. It is still full of gas ready to take your monkey azz back to southern Africa, LOFL! I told your forgetful monkey azz that I would rather stay here and piss your monkey azz off.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO, dumazz. Banana boats don't have gas, just black people with wooden sticks.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said
Wow, thanks. That's definately a first.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, obviously your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White, thank God! You are way too stupid to be Black or Hispanic, thank God! So what race would claim your klanjig monkey azz? Look here you stupid illiterate b@st@rd, since beating up on you in this thread, I have never called you pee. I would always address your monkey azz as monkey piss, DUH! Know the difference dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I can tell that you're getting upset again. Cant understand your inebriated chatter.
Just answer the question:

What have blacks ever done for America, as a whole? That means, something that benefitted someone else, other than blacks.

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying really hard to understand your atrocious English but, I just don't speak crack-head black.
Yo' monkey piss, it is not my fault your dumb monkey azz did not take your free education seriously to comprehend anything. I only care that you are stupid enough to reply, ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell that you're getting upset again. Cant understand your inebriated chatter.
Just answer the question:
What have blacks ever done for America, as a whole? That means, something that benefitted someone else, other than blacks.
Yo' monkey piss, it is not my fault your dumb monkey azz did not take your free education seriously to comprehend anything. I only care that you are stupid enough to reply, ya' stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Jim Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
you were confused on Father's Day.....weren't ya boy?
Yo' short piss, it is your confused monkey azz that has Curious George and Cheetah followed by a question mark as the "name of the father" on your birth certificate, ain't ya' monkey boy, LOFL!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, dumazz. Banana boats don't have gas, just black people with wooden sticks.
Yo' klan piss, I am glad that you remembered that banana boat that I told your monkey azz about since I started beat up on your stupid klanjig monkey azz. It is still full of gas ready to take your monkey azz back to southern Africa, LOFL! I told your forgetful monkey azz that I would rather stay here and piss your monkey azz off.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, thanks. That's definately a first.
Yo' monkey piss, you talking out of your monkey azz always made more sense than you talking out of your stupid piehole.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Dumbama is a racist what you say Johnson little peepee!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

There you go again wrote:
Dumbama is a racist what you say Johnson little peepee!!!!!!!!!
Yo' monkey piss, you talking out of your monkey azz always made more sense than you talking out of your stupid piehole.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Jim Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
hey small johnson, animal control will be out this morning to capture and cage you
Yo' short piss, animal control is not at all worried about your institutionalized monkey azz because they can leave your cage door open and you won't leave. You give "knowing your place" an accurate meaning, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
LOFL! Yo' monkey piss, banana boats do have gas. We force feed beans to you racist klanjigs and put your monkey azzes on the boat.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
no one

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, obviously your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White, thank God! You are way too stupid to be Black or Hispanic, thank God! So what race would claim your klanjig monkey azz? Look here you stupid illiterate b@st@rd, since beating up on you in this thread, I have never called you pee. I would always address your monkey azz as monkey piss, DUH! Know the difference dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Your feet r dirty and your old spice smells like rape Momma says you like littler girls cause it makes you feel big dad just hits us. I love you

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you talking out of your monkey azz always made more sense than you talking out of your stupid piehole.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
the truth hurts small peepee!!!! You and black hippo can't handle the truth!!!!!!! Lol

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth hurts small peepee!!!! You and black hippo can't handle the truth!!!!!!! Lol
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

no one wrote:
<quoted text>
Your feet r dirty and your old spice smells like rape Momma says you like littler girls cause it makes you feel big dad just hits us. I love you
Yo' monkey piss, obviously your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White, thank God! You are way too stupid to be Black or Hispanic, thank God! So what race would claim your klanjig monkey azz? Look here you stupid illiterate b@st@rd, since beating up on you in this thread, I have never called you pee. I would always address your monkey azz as monkey piss, DUH! Know the difference dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you talking out of your monkey azz always made more sense than you talking out of your stupid piehole.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
how is you small johnson hanging? You keep talking about monkey azz that were the black man started aids

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,141 - 9,160 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••