Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10589 Jul 4, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you stupid welfare collecting klanigguhs are always blaming Blacks and Hispanics as to why your unemployed lazy monkeys can't find work. You cannot blame the Black president for your excuse finding dumbazzes failing in society. I am talking about currently, not history you stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, we can blame the black president for white unemployment.

He will not let whites have a job, till non-whites have a job first.

He refused to secure the border, pushed for the dream act, is giving amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants - all of which, deny employment to white Americans.

So, it makes America a better country, to displace the whites who created it? Clearly, you are not for equality. You are for black priviledge.

Level 1

Location hidden

#10590 Jul 4, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right. You call that Uncle Tom brother until he does the following:
1- Marry your White adult daughter, if by some miracle you have one, LOFL!
2- Drink out of the same water fountain as White people.
3- Sit in the front of the bus.
4- Look at a White woman.
5- ETC!
When that happens, then your klanigguh racist azz will show your true colors.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You racist p.o.s., LOFL!
I don't care if you get a drink or where you sit on the bus ( though I prefer you get your own bus and stay off ours)

But, you need to leave the white women alone. That's a deal-breaker.

Level 1

Location hidden

#10591 Jul 4, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, quit pretending that a lying racist monkey azz like you is White. You are too stupid to be White. You are way too stupid to be the very people you hate, Blacks and Hispanics, LOFL! Crimes like child molesting, incest, sex with your pets, etc. are horriffic no matter what race your stupid monkey azz claim to be. Just seems that you stupid klanigguhs have cornered the market on committing these crimes.You stupid klanjigs need to stop blaming Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics for your pathetic way of life, SNICKERING! It does not excuse you savage klanjigs from committing cromes against Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, whites are horrible people.
For one thing, they actually know and use real English, unlike you.

Two, although we received only 5% of all African slaves in America, it was American whites who ended slaverey, worldwide.

By stopping Mongolians from claiming their own country, transformed into "Indians", we secured a Christian nation that everyone wants to chit on. Otherwise, we could have had a China-sister, and they would be ruling the world.

What else do you criticize whites for? Oh, the Mexican displacement. Well, no Mexicans were this far north so, the land wasn't being used. We fought for it and won, more than anyone else did. But, we have sympathy so, we also paid for it.

And the slaves who were white, don't even get a mention but, we ignore it and keep succeeding. If you blacks were half the people whites are, you would'nt even need the victim/race card.

Name one thing the blacks have done for America, as a whole.
You can't.

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#10592 Jul 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dreaming or, high on crack. No one likes thug blacks.Hispanics don't like you either cos, you're too lazy to steal.
Can you name anything that blacks have done, that improved America for everyone - not just blacks? If you all would shut up and go to work, that would speak volumes.
Oh, and that doesn't include stealing jobs from other races.
Yo klan skankkk, first of all your skankkk azz do not have the intelligence to dream. However you are high on meth, LOFL! No one, including Whites like you racist section 8 ghetto dwelling trailer trash monkeys because you are racist section 8 ghetto dwelling trailer trash monkeys. Can you name anything you stupid trailer trash monkeys have done besides live off of the gub'ment. If you klanjigs would stop making illegitimate little racists with your under age relatives for us taxpayers to support and get a job for yourself, no one would have to refer to you as a stupid racist section 8 ghetto dwelling trailer trash monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10593 Jul 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, whites are horrible people.
For one thing, they actually know and use real English, unlike you.
Two, although we received only 5% of all African slaves in America, it was American whites who ended slaverey, worldwide.
By stopping Mongolians from claiming their own country, transformed into "Indians", we secured a Christian nation that everyone wants to chit on. Otherwise, we could have had a China-sister, and they would be ruling the world.
What else do you criticize whites for? Oh, the Mexican displacement. Well, no Mexicans were this far north so, the land wasn't being used. We fought for it and won, more than anyone else did. But, we have sympathy so, we also paid for it.
And the slaves who were white, don't even get a mention but, we ignore it and keep succeeding. If you blacks were half the people whites are, you would'nt even need the victim/race card.
Name one thing the blacks have done for America, as a whole.
You can't.
Yo' monkey piss, quit pretending that a lying racist monkey azz like you is White. You are too stupid to be White. You are way too stupid to be the very people you hate, Blacks and Hispanics, LOFL! Crimes like child molesting, incest, sex with your pets, etc. are horriffic no matter what race your stupid monkey azz claim to be. Just seems that you stupid klanigguhs have cornered the market on committing these crimes.You stupid klanjigs need to stop blaming Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics for your pathetic way of life, SNICKERING! It does not excuse you savage klanjigs from committing cromes against Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10594 Jul 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you get a drink or where you sit on the bus ( though I prefer you get your own bus and stay off ours)
But, you need to leave the white women alone. That's a deal-breaker.
Yo' klan skankkk, On the subject of buses, I would rather put your monkey azz to the "back of the bus" where your skankkk azz belong and then take your skankkk azz off and throw your skankkk azz under that same bus.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10595 Jul 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we can blame the black president for white unemployment.
He will not let whites have a job, till non-whites have a job first.
He refused to secure the border, pushed for the dream act, is giving amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants - all of which, deny employment to white Americans.
So, it makes America a better country, to displace the whites who created it? Clearly, you are not for equality. You are for black priviledge.
Yo' monkey piss, you stupid welfare collecting klanigguhs are always blaming Blacks and Hispanics as to why your unemployed lazy monkeys can't find work. You cannot blame the Black president for your excuse finding dumbazzes failing in society. I am talking about currently, not history you stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10596 Jul 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I'm not chit-colored.
Yo' klan skankkk, at least your are so full of monkey crap, you are going to need a poop cANAL transplant to replace the worn out one you were born with. Now that will make your trucker clients happy, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10597 Jul 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Hispanics are more deserving to run our white country, than the whites who created it? Gosh, them Hispanics must be a super race. I bet they could run black America better than a black, too?(Probably)
Maybe Hispanics could transform Africa too - the land that blacks created?
Perhaps your super-Hispanics could replace the Germans, or Chinese?
Gosh, I bet you wish you were Hispanic, too.(Anything but black, right?)
Yo' monkey piss, if you do not want us Blacks in this country, there are banana boats waiting for you stupid klan monkeys to exit. The Hispanics will take your place in this country once "you people" pack up because they are more deserving to live in this country than the likes of you klanigguh racists, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10598 Jul 5, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously too stupid to be white - thank God.
I've never heard white people obsessing over pee.
Yo' monkey piss, obviously your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White, thank God! You are way too stupid to be Black or Hispanic, thank God! So what race would claim your klanjig monkey azz? Look here you stupid illiterate b@st@rd, since beating up on you in this thread, I have never called you pee. I would always address your monkey azz as monkey piss, DUH! Know the difference dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#10601 Jul 6, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, quit pretending that a lying racist monkey azz like you is White. You are too stupid to be White. You are way too stupid to be the very people you hate, Blacks and Hispanics, LOFL! Crimes like child molesting, incest, sex with your pets, etc. are horriffic no matter what race your stupid monkey azz claim to be. Just seems that you stupid klanigguhs have cornered the market on committing these crimes.You stupid klanjigs need to stop blaming Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics for your pathetic way of life, SNICKERING! It does not excuse you savage klanjigs from committing cromes against Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
OHHH!
You're saying that "klanjig" is a race? But, it's not white, black or Hispanic...hmmm.

So, what race is a klanjig?

Level 1

Location hidden

#10603 Jul 6, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you stupid welfare collecting klanigguhs are always blaming Blacks and Hispanics as to why your unemployed lazy monkeys can't find work. You cannot blame the Black president for your excuse finding dumbazzes failing in society. I am talking about currently, not history you stupid COONfederate yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, right.
And a shoplifter hates to shop alone, right?
A smoker wants someone else to be a smoker, too.

And a racist, welfare-grabbing, victim-entitled, criminal ghetto black wants white people to appear at the same level.

So, maybe you are the one on welfare, living in a trailer, too lazy to work?

Level 1

Location hidden

#10604 Jul 6, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, if you do not want us Blacks in this country, there are banana boats waiting for you stupid klan monkeys to exit. The Hispanics will take your place in this country once "you people" pack up because they are more deserving to live in this country than the likes of you klanigguh racists, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Whites created this country, you can't tell them to leave. No one can.

Blacks did not create the country so, you leave.

I'm sure your beloved banana boat is waiting for you.

Level 1

Location hidden

#10605 Jul 6, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, obviously your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White, thank God! You are way too stupid to be Black or Hispanic, thank God! So what race would claim your klanjig monkey azz? Look here you stupid illiterate b@st@rd, since beating up on you in this thread, I have never called you pee. I would always address your monkey azz as monkey piss, DUH! Know the difference dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You've never beaten me up on a thread. You just made a fool out of yourself, obsessing about pee and some race called "klanjigs".
(Pee means piss, in case you didn't know.)
None of what you say makes complete since. The more angry I make you, the less sense you make.

Level 1

Location hidden

#10606 Jul 6, 2013
**sense

Level 1

Location hidden

#10608 Jul 6, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't catch me on any bus, in the first place.
You know what DART stands for, right?
Driving negers around town.
Oops, I mean driving Africans around town.

Chapin, SC

#10610 Jul 7, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHH!
You're saying that "klanjig" is a race? But, it's not white, black or Hispanic...hmmm.
So, what race is a klanjig?
Yo' klan skankkk, what difference does it make to your klanjig monkey azz? So why are you asking total strangers for the race of a stupid klanjig like you? If you can find your absentee daddy, ask him.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10611 Jul 7, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right.
And a shoplifter hates to shop alone, right?
A smoker wants someone else to be a smoker, too.
And a racist, welfare-grabbing, victim-entitled, criminal ghetto black wants white people to appear at the same level.
So, maybe you are the one on welfare, living in a trailer, too lazy to work?
Yo' klan piss, maybe that is why you and I are able to get along. You being a welfare collecting klanjig and your dumb monkey azz thinking I am one too.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10612 Jul 7, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites created this country, you can't tell them to leave. No one can.
Blacks did not create the country so, you leave.
I'm sure your beloved banana boat is waiting for you.
Yo' klan piss, I am glad that you remembered that banana boat that I told your monkey azz about since I started beat up on your stupid klanjig monkey azz. It is still full of gas ready to take your monkey azz back to southern Africa, LOFL! I told your forgetful monkey azz that I would rather stay here and piss your monkey azz off.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#10613 Jul 7, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never beaten me up on a thread. You just made a fool out of yourself, obsessing about pee and some race called "klanjigs".
(Pee means piss, in case you didn't know.)
None of what you say makes complete since. The more angry I make you, the less sense you make.
Yo' monkey piss, obviously your monkey azz is way too stupid to be White, thank God! You are way too stupid to be Black or Hispanic, thank God! So what race would claim your klanjig monkey azz? Look here you stupid illiterate b@st@rd, since beating up on you in this thread, I have never called you pee. I would always address your monkey azz as monkey piss, DUH! Know the difference dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 12 min Education 46
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 16 min Who Guessed It 64
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 1 hr POS 41
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 137,367
Immigration Reform That Doesn't 'Turn Off The M... 7 hr Mr Moto 2
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 9 hr swedenforever 14
Govt tells immigration agents to ID immigrants ... 11 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web