Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10438 Jun 16, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>LOFL! Those racist klan monkeys inherited getting their noses swatted from their cowardly southern klancestors of the Great Civil War.
All cowards.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Ashburn, GA

#10439 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, it is hard to swat a cowardly racist like you when you are always making like Carl Lewis when running from any Black person. After all, it took racist George Zimmerman shooting an unarmed Black teenager.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
If Obama's not consider white then neither is George. The only thing I'm scared of a black is getting shittt on me Because they can't keep there pants up!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Pants on the ground that your favorite song?

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10440 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, talk like yours is an admittance of your fear of us Blacks but you are too stupid to know it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
if you get that out of that you are reaching but I think your acting black trying the guilt trip or you really are scared of whites and trying to make yourself feel better about yourself!!!!!!!!!! Hahahah!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10441 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, no one said your monkey azz is a Republican. Your monkey azz is a racist Republiklan, know the difference dumbazz, DUH! How many baby momma under age relatives you have you sick incestious [email protected]@rd?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
try again

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10442 Jun 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I have. Nothing to it.

Most racist rednecks are dress wearing little girls at heart.
yea of course you did!!!!! Oh I get it had to read it again you are like most blacks they hit only women!!!!!!!! Got it black hippo

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10443 Jun 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>All cowards.
lol yea your right all southerners are cowards that is all black southerners!!!!!!!!!! Just like you black hippo

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10444 Jun 16, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>yea of course you did!!!!! Oh I get it had to read it again you are like most blacks they hit only women!!!!!!!! Got it black hippo
And most white women kill their kids...

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10445 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>lol yea your right all southerners are cowards that is all black southerners!!!!!!!!!! Just like you black hippo
*crickets*

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10446 Jun 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>*crickets*
you hungry?

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10447 Jun 18, 2013
Dumbama is dropping in the polls 45% approval rate and dropping!!!!!!!!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10450 Jun 19, 2013
Dumbama is dropping in the polls 45% approval rate and dropping!!!!!!!!!!
Frankly, do you think he actually cares? He knows his life will be set, while the people he was supposed to represent will not see their life getting any better because of the actions he took. Michelle Antionette has made the most of her sudden extravagant life style, and she may have some trouble when she has to come back down to reality. As long as he can run around the country always in campaign mode, he'll be jsut fine with his numbers. Did it ever appear that he really cared about much of anything? I take that back, I think he does deeply care about his girls, so why does he want to leave them with a country so extremely divided?

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10455 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, your racist Republiklan party is dropping in the polls. 13% and subtracting.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know they had polls but the pendulum is swinging. Hate to be you!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10456 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, no one said your monkey azz is a Republican. Your monkey azz is a racist Republiklan, know the difference dumbazz, DUH! How many baby momma under age relatives you have you sick incestious [email protected]@rd?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not black so I have none!!!!!

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10457 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, talk like yours is an admittance of your fear of us Blacks but you are too stupid to know it.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
is that what you got out of that? It a good thing you have welfare because your not an analyst!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10458 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, if Mr. Obama is not Black, how come you stupid klan monkey [email protected]@rds are wanting to burn crosses on the White House lawn? Of course he is Black you stupid klanjig, DUH! Look here you fruity [email protected]@rd, stop blaming Blacks for the sh!t that is presently on you. You sound like that Susan Smith slut that blamed a Black man for kidnapping her children after she had killed them. The sh!t that is on you is because you are too stupid to change your own Depends you sh!tty dumbazz.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
are you drinking again????

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10463 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, as long as gullible dumb azz racists like you keep GOPunk idiots like Palin, Bachmann, and Cruz relevant the poll numbers on the job Republiklans will decline to sub zero.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
quit living in the past!!!!! But to put it in perspective I don't care who is prezz as long as its not the worst prezz yet!!!!! "dumbama" zero that out!!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10464 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, it does not matter what race your dumb monkey azz claim to be, answer the question of how many of your under age relatives you have as baby mommas?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I told you thats a black thing!!! They breed like rats. Lol

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10465 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you are not an analyst but you are a monkey ANALyst.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10470 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>LOFL! Yo' monkey piss, as long as you Republiklan racists worship tea bigot losers like Bachmann, Palin, and Cruz, it is your monkey azz that is living in the past.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
that's funny!! I

Level 1

Moultrie, GA

#10471 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, it does not matter what race your dumb monkey azz claim to be, answer the question of how many of your under age relatives you have as baby mommas?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
that's a black thing ask black hippo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 13 min swampmudd 5,653
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 10,477
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr Just Slim 141,955
News Homeland Security chief criticizes politicians'... 8 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
News Mexican border agency seen as aiding illegal im... 10 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 11 hr Brian_G 1,139
News Greenville residents want change 12 hr Silversylvia 1
More from around the web