Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10406 Jun 14, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha that's funny coming from a black!!!!!!!!!! Dumbazzz
The fact is, you're a drain on my taxes and need to utilize some form of assistance to educate yourself and get out of your parents basement.

I'm sick of you low level quadrupeds sponging off of the system.
drinK The hivE

New York, NY

#10407 Jun 14, 2013
My Perception Was Extremely Cluttered And Short Sighted Before...

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/D/v/5/c...

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Nashville, GA

#10408 Jun 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is, you're a drain on my taxes and need to utilize some form of assistance to educate yourself and get out of your parents basement.

I'm sick of you low level quadrupeds sponging off of the system.
hahahaha that's how dumb you are there are no basements in south ga just dumb blacks and I'll asure you I don't need your government assistants I can pay my own way!!! I think its funny that you've took ownership of the taxes that others pay to give to you. Your funny and so is your prezz go to Africa with him!!!! Bab

Level 1

Nashville, GA

#10412 Jun 14, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, your telling me your monkey azz does not have Black friends is as obvious as:

1- Roses are red.
2- Violets are blue.
3- You klan monkeys are stupid.
4- You are dumb as hell too.

Bottom line, tell us somrthing we did not know.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
a black poet who knew

Level 1

Nashville, GA

#10413 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>ETC. represents the many additions to the list of things that pisses off your racist monkey azz, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I seem to piss you and your bro the black hippo off more than your pissing me off!!!!

Level 1

Nashville, GA

#10414 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>Yo; monkey piss, color is all that you stupid klanjigs can think of.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
? What's color have to do with it? Its the blacks small brain that gets in the way

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10416 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>hahahaha that's how dumb you are there are no basements in south ga just dumb blacks and I'll asure you I don't need your government assistants I can pay my own way!!! I think its funny that you've took ownership of the taxes that others pay to give to you. Your funny and so is your prezz go to Africa with him!!!! Bab
The one thing South Georgia does have are dirty welfare rednecks. That's a fact. I bet you and your family are 4 or 5 generations deep in government aid, guaranteed.

Pres. Obama has been trying to help you people pull your own weight yet you refuse. Get a job, redneck and stop the cycle of toothless yokels in your family to depend on welfare. My taxes are being wasted on trash like you.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10417 Jun 15, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>It's the difference between the civilized and you apelike creatures. Blacks are losers always have been and always will.
Listen, cave monkey...Why don't you draw on a wall or something like your ancestors and get a fkn job.

I'm tired of you rednecks knuckle dragging your way through life expecting everyone to take care of you.

Level 1

Nashville, GA

#10418 Jun 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>The one thing South Georgia does have are dirty welfare rednecks. That's a fact. I bet you and your family are 4 or 5 generations deep in government aid, guaranteed.

Pres. Obama has been trying to help you people pull your own weight yet you refuse. Get a job, redneck and stop the cycle of toothless yokels in your family to depend on welfare. My taxes are being wasted on trash like you.
now that's funny you and Dumbama have never pulled any weight the only one I see down here on welfare is your kind and what's funny is all those little wheelchair car tags that all your kind seem to be getting lately. Btw pull your pants up

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10419 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>
now that's funny you and Dumbama have never pulled any weight the only one I see down here on welfare is your kind and what's funny is all those little wheelchair car tags that all your kind seem to be getting lately. Btw pull your pants up
Typical brainless redneck retort.

No effect.

Level 1

Nashville, GA

#10420 Jun 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Typical brainless redneck retort.

No effect.
Of course not it takes intelligence's. I think it's funny that you would call me a redneck. Are you that racist? Oh that's right your black and all blacks are racist. Effect that!!!!!!!!!!

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10421 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>Of course not it takes intelligence's. I think it's funny that you would call me a redneck. Are you that racist? Oh that's right your black and all blacks are racist. Effect that!!!!!!!!!!
Do you read your dumbass posts before you hit the post button? You sound like an illiterate 12 year old special needs kid.

Level 1

Nashville, GA

#10422 Jun 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Do you read your dumbass posts before you hit the post button? You sound like an illiterate 12 year old special needs kid.
I do it just to piss off a black hippo. Does it work?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10427 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>I do it just to piss off a black hippo. Does it work?
Oh I see what you did there...Instead of using my name, you removed the Rhino and changed it to hippo...

Wow, that's original. I see I'm dealing with a top tier redneck with you. A sassy little name change by an inbred neanderthal...Oh boy! Can you balance a ball on your nose and spin plates too?

Fkn pathetic.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10428 Jun 15, 2013
<quoted text>You not only put that stupid klan monkey to the back of the bus with your post, but you threw him under that same bus.
Dumb rednecks are like pets...You just swat them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper everyone and a while.

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10429 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you are the stupid klanjig that has said you hate Blacks. So that means I can walk into any room, store, office, etc in this country and piss your scared monkey azz off without lifting a finger. I will give your monkey azz credit that you will hold your breath out of fear when you see a Black person because you do not want to get your racist dumbazz planted.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't say I feared blacks I said I don't like the new black ways!!! What is it with the dreadlocks,the pants around the knees and the babymomma!!!!!! I don't like mosquitoes but I still go outside!!! I do fear the black hippo though. Lol

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10430 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, thanks for the brains compliment. I would compliment you on yours but that would mean I would have to lie like a Republiklan. You give "no brainer" a new and accurate meaning.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
If I was a republican I might be insulted but try again!!! Demacrats don't lie they take the 5th or don't know anything. Are you a democrat and how many babymommas do you have???????

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10431 Jun 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see what you did there...Instead of using my name, you removed the Rhino and changed it to hippo...

Wow, that's original. I see I'm dealing with a top tier redneck with you. A sassy little name change by an inbred neanderthal...Oh boy! Can you balance a ball on your nose and spin plates too?

Fkn pathetic.
wow!!!! Your smart for a black man!!!!!! A little slow but smart

Level 1

Ashburn, GA

#10432 Jun 16, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb rednecks are like pets...You just swat them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper everyone and a while.
lol I'd like to see you swat a redneck!!! We would have to find us a new black hippo:-/

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10437 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>lol I'd like to see you swat a redneck!!! We would have to find us a new black hippo:-/
I have. Nothing to it.

Most racist rednecks are dress wearing little girls at heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 4 min Maria 568
News The Latest: Trump talks 'new immigration system... 27 min The FACTory 11
News 'No one should have to die to come to America':... 52 min Just Slim 12
News Survivors of Texas truck where 10 immigrants di... 1 hr TrumpRant 5
News A call for change as human smugglinga Read Stor... 2 hr Sessions 37
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 5 hr Katrina 8,936
News Shuttered Mexican-American studies program back... 6 hr Buba 10
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr Crazy Beautiful 146,746
More from around the web