Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#10198 May 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess I do. I used to regret missing the hippie movement but, I see that they started the race-mixing movement.
And you may be right, in that minorities are breeding so rapidly that, who knows if the daddy is related or not?
That's a sick thought and likely, a depressing one for minorities.
Whites have never been that way. Not that I'm aware of, at least.
Well......... that might explain why they are so violent. I always thought that's why middle-east people were that way; screwed up gene pool.

We had a murder here about a decade ago and the murderers were set free. Where they came from, the parents made pre-arranged wedding plans for their babies. The parents planned for their daughter to marry her cousin. Well, she's not from the middle-east, her parents were. She was an American and didn't give two ships about middle-east culture.

The male cousin became enraged because she disgraced the family. So he and her brother killed this woman. Because of the culture and religious thing, the prosecution didn't put a lot of energy to convict the two male cousins.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#10199 May 27, 2013
Whoops, he and HS brother. Not hers.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10200 May 27, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
and a ape I guess we understand each other
Darwin linked your people to the Paleolithic era Neanderthals.
Cave apes, basically.

Darwin was white.

You're welcome.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10201 May 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, you should kiss his blackass for all the affirmative action stolen opportunities that you benefitted from. You surely didn't earn your improved status. Parasite.
You fkn crybaby. I'm so sick of you idiots bitching about affirmative action, which accounts for shit in the bigger scheme of the nations economy. Shut tha fk up, racist.

Because your dumbass can't keep a job, you look for bullshit excuses to comfort your blatant stupidity.

Truth hurts, huh sheep?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10202 May 27, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>That is a ploy they try to use on white folks. But they fail to consider the possibility that many people are sleeping with a sibling unbeknown to them. Too many mothers don't even know who the father is, and actually put their children in danger of meeting a sibling and falling in love, never knowing there is a familial connection. The gene pool is constantly getting weaker and weaker, and the SpEd classes are getting fuller and fuller. That's what happens when any group of people put value on how many kids it can breed, rather building a monogamous relationship, and teaching its offspring family values, morals and personal responsibility. The 60's gave us this conundrum, and the former hippies are now who represents us in congress. Don't you feel secure in that knowledge?:(
Redneck reasoning.

No substance.

Well done.

Now try an educated response.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Warner Robins, GA

#10203 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Darwin linked your people to the Paleolithic era Neanderthals.
Cave apes, basically.

Darwin was white.

You're welcome.
we evolved your ppl didn't they still live in man made caves that are built and payed for by whites. Come to think about it the white man has been carrying your ppl for hundreds of years with no relief in site. We even put you in front of the line to help you and as a ppl you still fail!!!!!!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10204 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck reasoning.
No substance.
Well done.
Now try an educated response.
Real funny...your mind is closed to the fact that this scenario is indeed feasible and in all likelihiid has occurred more times than not. Simple DNA tests would prove it to be a risk some promiscuous folks should take seriously before they have a hook-up.

Level 10

Location hidden

#10205 May 27, 2013
s/b: likelihood.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10206 May 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>A black guy once had the nerve to tell me about his grueling day - standing in line to get food stamps and trying to get approved for an Obama phone. Oh, he was so exhausted!
Which means you were in the food stamp line as well, or you're a fkn liar...

Which one?

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10207 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>we evolved your ppl didn't they still live in man made caves that are built and payed for by whites. Come to think about it the white man has been carrying your ppl for hundreds of years with no relief in site. We even put you in front of the line to help you and as a ppl you still fail!!!!!!!!
When did that evolution happen?

After Manifest Destiny?

After the mass shootings?

Evolved? Don't make me laugh, sheep.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10208 May 27, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Real funny...your mind is closed to the fact that this scenario is indeed feasible and in all likelihiid has occurred more times than not. Simple DNA tests would prove it to be a risk some promiscuous folks should take seriously before they have a hook-up.
Moot.

Then white unwed mothers fit the same criteria. I didn't here that group mentioned.

Bias bullshit.

Level 1

Warner Robins, GA

#10209 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>When did that evolution happen?

After Manifest Destiny?

After the mass shootings?

Evolved? Don't make me laugh, sheep.
what are you babbling about? As you know sheep is a code word for democrat which is a code word for black so get it right!!!!!!!!! Lol and get out of that tree

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10210 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>what are you babbling about? As you know sheep is a code word for democrat which is a code word for black so get it right!!!!!!!!! Lol and get out of that tree
Redirection noted.

Typical.

Level 1

New Bethlehem, PA

#10211 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Redirection noted.

Typical.
blacks are 13% and account for 68% of the shooting deaths in the us and most of them in the major cities. Atlanta one of the top cities and your saying who's civilized? Redirect that
drink The Hive

New York, NY

#10212 May 27, 2013
I Agree Wholeheartedly With Sweden And The Paradox...

http://shanepowers.com/blog/wp-content/upload...

Level 10

Location hidden

#10213 May 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Moot.
Then white unwed mothers fit the same criteria. I didn't here that group mentioned.
Bias bullshit.
BS...I said that this can happen in all groups because of the pervasive promiscuity that is present in this day and age. Read before you spew. The chances of it happening to some groups more than others can be traced to a generational lack of home-training, instilling morals, values and personal responsibility among our young. IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANY GROUP THAT MEETS THE AFOREMENTIONED CRITERIA. Ruminate on that for a while.

Level 1

New Bethlehem, PA

#10218 May 28, 2013
How long before holder is GONE!!!!!!!!:)

Level 10

Location hidden

#10219 May 29, 2013
How long before holder is GONE!!!!!!!!:)
Not soon enough!!!

Level 1

New Bethlehem, PA

#10221 May 29, 2013
And the walls come tumbling down!!!!! At least jimmy carter was honest this administration is a bunch of thugs!!!! Worst prezz ever thats what history will show

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#10222 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
blacks are 13% and account for 68% of the shooting deaths in the us and most of them in the major cities. Atlanta one of the top cities and your saying who's civilized? Redirect that
l

State your sources for the shooting deaths in the US are mostly blacks. And make sure it backs the stat you just stated.

I will dispute it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 44 min USA 15,058
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 52 min spytheweb 1
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 7 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web