Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10158 May 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm over it I'm having to much fun watching his whole world come down even the unions are turning on him. How is your insurance doing? Going up? Btw how long are they going to keep printing money? "SPORT that" I'm not your dog and I'll assure you we will have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!
No talk of the DOW being the highest in history, the economy that Bush help ruin coming back, only Faux news babbling...

My insurance is doing what is expected given the state of changing times. It's been happening before Obama.

Obama is a two term president and I'm doing better than I was years ago, so that "we will have the last laugh" bullshit is wing nut masturbation on your part. You can start laughing now if you'd like. I've been laughing at you sheep for years.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10159 May 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm over it I'm having to much fun watching his whole world come down even the unions are turning on him. How is your insurance doing? Going up? Btw how long are they going to keep printing money? "SPORT that" I'm not your dog and I'll assure you we will have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to see you betting on Americas down fall.

No wonder you voted for Willard Romney. He bets against America as well.

Difference is, Romney has enough money to leave. How bout you, junior?

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Ocilla, GA

#10160 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>*blank stare*

More right wing Hannity rhetoric.

What a surprise.
well where are they? What a big surprise every time someone ask for answers your kind tries to make them out as extremist and you call us sheep?btw where are they hiding your VP

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Ocilla, GA

#10161 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>No talk of the DOW being the highest in history, the economy that Bush help ruin coming back, only Faux news babbling...

My insurance is doing what is expected given the state of changing times. It's been happening before Obama.

Obama is a two term president and I'm doing better than I was years ago, so that "we will have the last laugh" bullshit is wing nut masturbation on your part. You can start laughing now if you'd like. I've been laughing at you sheep for years.
you must work for the government

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Ocilla, GA

#10162 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to see you betting on Americas down fall.

No wonder you voted for Willard Romney. He bets against America as well.

Difference is, Romney has enough money to leave. How bout you, junior?
now that's funny!!! Why can't a black man talk without calling ppl names?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#10163 May 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
now that's funny!!! Why can't a black man talk without calling ppl names?
Because most of them are liberals.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#10164 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
No talk of the DOW being the highest in history, the economy that Bush help ruin coming back, only Faux news babbling...
My insurance is doing what is expected given the state of changing times. It's been happening before Obama.
Obama is a two term president and I'm doing better than I was years ago, so that "we will have the last laugh" bullshit is wing nut masturbation on your part. You can start laughing now if you'd like. I've been laughing at you sheep for years.
We have the highest government dependency rate in decades. Do you suppose those people are laughing too? Sure the stock market is going up. That's what happens when you print fake money.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#10165 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical inbred response.
No substance, just hillbilly drivel.
Keep trying.
I suppose you think those backwards ass yokel rantings of yours are profound?
My God. Fkn inbreds are getting dumber by the generation.
Yeah, we have a lot of hillbillies in Cleveland; about as many as you have in NYC.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10166 May 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
now that's funny!!! Why can't a black man talk without calling ppl names?
Take your dress off and man up.

You've got a big mouth and fragile ego.
Your own medicine doesn't taste so good, eh sheep?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10167 May 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we have a lot of hillbillies in Cleveland; about as many as you have in NYC.
Hillbilly mentality, Einstein.

It exists in Cleveland and NY as well.

Case in point. Thanks.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10168 May 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the highest government dependency rate in decades. Do you suppose those people are laughing too? Sure the stock market is going up. That's what happens when you print fake money.
People filing unemployment is Obama and this administrations fault?!?!?

I will not explain economics and the bush administration using supply side economics to you...it will take too long and you wouldn't understand anyway.

Printing fake money?!?!?!? Are you suggesting financial fraud by the US government?
State your sources.

This ought to be good.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Ocilla, GA

#10169 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Take your dress off and man up.

You've got a big mouth and fragile ego.
Your own medicine doesn't taste so good, eh sheep?
sounds to me you just described yourself. Lol

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10170 May 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds to me you just described yourself. Lol
The old "I'm rubber you're glue" retort, eh junior?

I see I'm dealing with a fkn genius here...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#10171 May 26, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
you must work for the government
Nope. I just work hard and don't bitch and whine about my situation like a diaper wearing teabagger...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#10172 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
People filing unemployment is Obama and this administrations fault?!?!?
I will not explain economics and the bush administration using supply side economics to you...it will take too long and you wouldn't understand anyway.
Printing fake money?!?!?!? Are you suggesting financial fraud by the US government?
State your sources.
This ought to be good.
I see, so you're clueless about what happens to the dollar when they print money with nothing behind it, and then suggest that you could teach ME about economics?

Ever ask yourself why gasoline is so high, why food prices are so high, why everything seems to cost more money today?

Most of Bush's years were pretty good financial years. When did DumBama have a good year? The only thing that brought our economy down was the housing crash, and that had plenty of Democrat fingerprints on it as well.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10173 May 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Ever ask yourself why gasoline is so high
Gasoline prices reached their peak when George Bush was president.

Wipe your lips, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10174 May 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Most of Bush's years were pretty good financial years.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

As long as you don't count the two recessions and the housing bubble and destroying the economy and running up the deficit after he was handed a budget surplus.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Duluth, GA

#10175 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>The old "I'm rubber you're glue" retort, eh junior?

I see I'm dealing with a fkn genius here...
That kind what I was thinking dad

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Duluth, GA

#10176 May 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I just work hard and don't bitch and whine about my situation like a diaper wearing teabagger...
Lol yea right
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#10177 May 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
As long as you don't count the two recessions and the housing bubble and destroying the economy and running up the deficit after he was handed a budget surplus.
You really are obsessed with me, aren't you, weirdo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 24 min serfs up 177
Legal scholars: Obama's immigration actions lawful 37 min Cordwainer Trout 8
Hotel Hillary Clinton Posited Employs Illegal I... 1 hr spytheweb 1
Illegal immigrants could receive Social Securit... 2 hr spytheweb 1
David Rosman: a reasonable, humane approach to ... 2 hr spytheweb 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr spytheweb 115
Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... 2 hr Swedenforever 75
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr American Werewolves 137,029

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE