Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#9941 May 18, 2013
April Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, Ricans want their Independence,but Congress refuses to discuss this issue.
This forum is not about Ricans, Puerto Rico,therefore I see no sense in continuing to discuss this any further. If you feel the need too find another forum. I know where your headed with this. I'm assuming you believe all Hispanic should stick together regardless, well Ricans don't see it as such. They have seen hard work,struggles and know for a fact... nothing is free!
Let me re-write this... This forum is not about Ricans. PR do want their Independence ,but the last time it was brought up Congress shut the discussion down. If you feel the need to discuss this issue, I suggest you find a forum that focuses on this issue. In the meantime, I will move on to what ails America and continue to discuss this Immigration Reform nonsense that not only will hurt America , but will cost us Trillions. Good-bye

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9942 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash:
Whites ARE the new blacks.
Now, try earning your living for the work you actually do.
Holy shit snacks.

Your tiny brain has finally called it quits.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#9943 May 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shit snacks.
Your tiny brain has finally called it quits.
These pea brains ? This is how they operate on these/other forums. They believe a lot of nonsense. To give you an example, they believe because you are not white one is not American and can't possibly fight for America. I have seen other Nationalities love America more than those whites who have been brainwashed by the Leftist(just one example). I could continue,but I have things to do and running late.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#9944 May 18, 2013
April Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
These pea brains ? This is how they operate on these/other forums. They believe a lot of nonsense. To give you an example, they believe because you are not white one is not American and can't possibly fight for America. I have seen other Nationalities love America more than those whites who have been brainwashed by the Leftist(just one example). I could continue,but I have things to do and running late.
It was whites who created the US - no one else. The whites you are talking about are those stinking white liberals, they don't love America. They don't even love their own people.

I'm for everyone, as long as they don't mix races with whites.

That's a deal-breaker, for me.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#9945 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
It was whites who created the US - no one else. The whites you are talking about are those stinking white liberals, they don't love America. They don't even love their own people.
Many have no intentions of mixing anything(races). We love America(if one works hard,America is good)....That's it.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9946 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>There is, now. Obama killed those ambassadors and kept it quiet, till he was re-elected by black bums for a free phone.

It's okay with you, that he let those Americans be murdered, because they were white? You blacks are more racist than any whites.

Is it ok with you, that Obasma sicked the IRS on people he didn't like?

How about the fact that Obama refused to secure the border, stopped plans to build a border-fence, and is now shoving another amnesty down American throats?

Maybe you are just racist, excusing a treasonous criminal because he's black?
Are you high, son?

If Pres, Obama is to blame for the Benghazi deaths, then...

Bush is to blame for all deaths linked to the Iraq war.

Don't be an idiot.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9947 May 18, 2013
April Flower wrote:
<quoted text>These pea brains ? This is how they operate on these/other forums. They believe a lot of nonsense. To give you an example, they believe because you are not white one is not American and can't possibly fight for America. I have seen other Nationalities love America more than those whites who have been brainwashed by the Leftist(just one example). I could continue,but I have things to do and running late.
Agreed.

Common sense has long left that imbecile and a few others that post their bullshit here.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9948 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>It was whites who created the US - no one else. The whites you are talking about are those stinking white liberals, they don't love America. They don't even love their own people.

This land was inhabited long before whites got here.

If you mean whites stole the US...now you've got something.

My God. You are a fkn idiot.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9949 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't realized the error of your vote, yet?

If you are an American, you must realize that not every American is black.
Why are you supporting only the black population? Doesn't the rest of America matter, or only blacks?
Nonsense wingnut jargon.

Nothing to do with the color of your skin...It's the content of your character.

You missed the boat on this one, sheep.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9950 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Wait it out with violent blacks in America, or violent Muslims in Sweden.

Gosh, which one is less dangerous? Maybe if you blacks would go back to Africa, we would be happier. You could be vocal in Africa, towards getting freebies, like you are here?

You don't like us - we don't like you. Whites created the US so, you can leave. Blacks are useless to American culture.

There's diamonds waiting for you in Africa. GO!!
So the mass murders from whites in this country doesn't register in your scale?

My God, you're a fkn imbecile.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#9951 May 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Common sense has long left that imbecile and a few others that post their bullshit here.
I agree!

Sadly, there are so many people posting here who are just out to agitate instead of uniting with those who are attempting to change the direction America is heading.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#9952 May 18, 2013
April Flower wrote:
<quoted text>Many have no intentions of mixing anything(races). We love America(if one works hard,America is good)....That's it.
I have no problem with what race you are and I don't have a problem with the way you think or what church you go to or not. Why I hate blacks and I don't hate all of them just the ones that are trying to destroy my way of life and I hate the do-gooders that are trying to destroy this country. I don't believe in spreading the wealth. I believe in get your azz out and work for it and leave me alone as lone as I'm not hurting anyone

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#9953 May 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.

and your the king of common sense?
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#9954 May 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
This land was inhabited long before whites got here.
If you mean whites stole the US...now you've got something.
My God. You are a fkn idiot.
Don't know what this individual is talking about nor am I going to go back and read his comment. I have read enough coming from him.
I do know he is not open minded,especially when he said whites should not mix with others. If he knew better , he would know that most are not attempting/not their goal to mix. Having said that Love is blind and we never know what God bring forth.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#9955 May 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with what race you are and I don't have a problem with the way you think or what church you go to or not. Why I hate blacks and I don't hate all of them just the ones that are trying to destroy my way of life and I hate the do-gooders that are trying to destroy this country. I don't believe in spreading the wealth. I believe in get your azz out and work for it and leave me alone as lone as I'm not hurting anyone
I agree ,we more or less think alike.
As far as blacks are concern, I have seen my share of leeches,thugs,etc. and although I find it troubling it is reality.
Here in Chgo they are literally ki.lling each other. Not my problem tho. Everyone was given ample opportunity to change,progress. I can't sit idle and continue to let this instilled Government take and take what I worked for ,so I also don't agree with redistribution of wealth. Chit, I would get my arse up when everyone was still asleep and do what I had to do to bring in my money,I have made so many sacrifices in order to progress. So, I do agree with you so far.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9956 May 18, 2013
April Flower wrote:
<quoted text>
These pea brains ? This is how they operate on these/other forums. They believe a lot of nonsense. To give you an example, they believe because you are not white one is not American and can't possibly fight for America.
I would have to disagree with you there. The fact of the matter is people of some races don't mix in well with the rest of America. Take the black race for instance. As long as they have been in this country, many still can't speak the language. Many still don't learn in school. They lead the country in criminal activity. In other words, they don't mix in with the rest of America.

You never see white flight when Asians move into a neighborhood. You don't see much of that with Arabs either. They blend in. Most speak fluent English by the second generation. Most are not a plague to their neighborhood or city. They study in school, keep the neighborhood looking nice and clean, and even respect authority.

The color or race of people is not the issue. It's how the people of that race typically act where you find problems.

When I moved to my little Cleveland suburb 27 years ago, it was one of the greatest places to live. The houses were kept up, our police were so bored that they had nothing to do but hand out traffic tickets. You could walk anytime day or night without worry. The schools were one of the best in the Cleveland area, and our malls were loaded with quality stores. We had about one murder every 15 years, and even then, the culprit was usually somebody who didn't live here. Then the blacks moved in.

Over half of our stores are closed down. Our housing value is in the pits. By March of this year, we've already had two murders. Anybody walking the streets after dark risks an armed robbery or assault. Our police department is so overloaded with work at times that they have to request help from a neighboring city, and we have to pay their police officers. My front lawn looks like the start of a landfill many times. Forget about peace and quiet at night. These blacks let their kids roam the streets all hours of the night screaming, yelling and fighting all the time. As of last year, they canceled Forth of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into a riot or other trouble.

So how are we supposed to unite when blacks and whites are totally opposite of each other in every way? The best hope for any kind of peace is to keep separated, but as we know, blacks are constantly trying to move away from their own race.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9957 May 18, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
and your the king of common sense?
I've mastered the ability.

You barely have a grip on reality.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9958 May 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to disagree with you there. The fact of the matter is people of some races don't mix in well with the rest of America. Take the black race for instance. As long as they have been in this country, many still can't speak the language. Many still don't learn in school. They lead the country in criminal activity. In other words, they don't mix in with the rest of America.
You never see white flight when Asians move into a neighborhood. You don't see much of that with Arabs either. They blend in. Most speak fluent English by the second generation. Most are not a plague to their neighborhood or city. They study in school, keep the neighborhood looking nice and clean, and even respect authority.
The color or race of people is not the issue. It's how the people of that race typically act where you find problems.
When I moved to my little Cleveland suburb 27 years ago, it was one of the greatest places to live. The houses were kept up, our police were so bored that they had nothing to do but hand out traffic tickets. You could walk anytime day or night without worry. The schools were one of the best in the Cleveland area, and our malls were loaded with quality stores. We had about one murder every 15 years, and even then, the culprit was usually somebody who didn't live here. Then the blacks moved in.
Over half of our stores are closed down. Our housing value is in the pits. By March of this year, we've already had two murders. Anybody walking the streets after dark risks an armed robbery or assault. Our police department is so overloaded with work at times that they have to request help from a neighboring city, and we have to pay their police officers. My front lawn looks like the start of a landfill many times. Forget about peace and quiet at night. These blacks let their kids roam the streets all hours of the night screaming, yelling and fighting all the time. As of last year, they canceled Forth of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into a riot or other trouble.
So how are we supposed to unite when blacks and whites are totally opposite of each other in every way? The best hope for any kind of peace is to keep separated, but as we know, blacks are constantly trying to move away from their own race.
Hogwash.

The color of a mans skin or his race has nothing to do with it.

Character. Self reliance. Self worth.
Given those things any race can achieve greatness. All don't possess it, but most do.
April Flower

Wilmette, IL

#9959 May 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you are saying. This is becoming common in once good / peaceful areas throughout the country. Blacks are people I have a hard time understanding. I gave up a long time ago(actually 2 years ago). I worked in a certain field where my job was to help them see the light/change for the better, but to no avail. It took a toll on me. My family saw it,everyone saw it and subconsciously I saw it(altho I gave it my all) I was not going to survive in one piece performing this job. I left (not a very pretty picture),but I left. My brother told me is was a gift in disguise. I worked hard,but it didn't matter. Black are not about positive change. They(most) are angry/hate filled group of people who blame others (for their own decision making) which no one can rescue/help. I will never work with this group of people again. I have worked in the Health profession many/many years ,but I just can't see myself working with this group again.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9960 May 18, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogwash.
The color of a mans skin or his race has nothing to do with it.
Character. Self reliance. Self worth.
Given those things any race can achieve greatness. All don't possess it, but most do.
That's what I said. It's not the race, but how the race typically conducts itself. It's not all blacks, but most blacks. Most areas that suffer 45% population of blacks goes downhill and eventually turns into a ghetto. The only exception are those areas where near millionaires live, and HUD doesn't insert their blacks in those neighborhoods. Only highly educated or wealthy people live in those areas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 6 min arkie 1,300
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 10 min The Real Rico 12,184
News Diagnosing Trump: Did America elect a madman? 18 min Trump is a joke 227
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr X Crypsis X 147,929
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) 12 hr Were just afraid 16
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... 14 hr freebird 31
News Comedy Central Comic 'Roast' Demands Open Borders Sun Prophet Meowmed 2
More from around the web