Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Gray, GA

#9886 May 12, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>LOFL! That stupid pale sheet klanjig wants to go whining to Topix because he has gotten his little racist feelings hurt. He can dish it out but cannot take it.
lol you and your so-called Indian bro sure have a thing for male body parts

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9888 May 13, 2013
Obama-gate!!! "I'm not a crook" the pendulum swings

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9891 May 14, 2013
The media is finally waking up, Obama and his girlfriend are going down!!!!!!!!! Worst prezz ever

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9892 May 14, 2013
There you go again wrote:
The media is finally waking up, Obama and his girlfriend are going down!!!!!!!!! Worst prezz ever
Wingnut rhetoric doesn't mean much, sheep.

If the Iran contra didn't get Reagan impeached, which Reagan was clearly a part of, Benghazi won't be a factor. Pres. Obama was not in the wrong about any of it.

Maybe you should try the birth certificate angle again...

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9894 May 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Wingnut rhetoric doesn't mean much, sheep.

If the Iran contra didn't get Reagan impeached, which Reagan was clearly a part of, Benghazi won't be a factor. Pres. Obama was not in the wrong about any of it.

I've never tried the birth certificate and could care less but your boy is dirty and the chickens are coming home to roost!!!! What did hillary say? I didn't have sex with that woman lol

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9895 May 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Wingnut rhetoric doesn't mean much, sheep.

btw monkey boy is prez not Reagan he has to stand on his own feet

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9897 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>btw monkey boy is prez not Reagan he has to stand on his own feet
Then find something else to obsess over.

Pres. Obama will serve out his term. Catch a plane to Switzerland and wait it out if you want.

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9898 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>I've never tried the birth certificate and could care less but your boy is dirty and the chickens are coming home to roost!!!! What did hillary say? I didn't have sex with that woman lol
Nonsense.

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9899 May 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Then find something else to obsess over.

Pres. Obama will serve out his term. Catch a plane to Switzerland and wait it out if you want.
that's what im telling you stop trying to say well they did it so it's ok for monkey boy to do it!!!

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9900 May 14, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Nonsense.
we shall see

Level 4

Brooklyn, New York

#9902 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>we shall see
No evidence of wrong doing by the president.

Move on.

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9903 May 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>No evidence of wrong doing by the president.

Move on.
lol you wish and which one are you talking about? It's not looking good!!!!! And no we shouldn't move on there's blood on his and her hands. What about Barry's half brother? I guess he's black so it's ok? Swinging the other way

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9904 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, climb back up that tree your monkey azz accidentally dropped out of and resume going up and down on your fellow klan monkey's banana before you become the worst klan monkey ever.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
??????

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9905 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, climb back up that tree your monkey azz accidentally dropped out of and resume going up and down on your fellow klan monkey's banana before you become the worst klan monkey ever.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
I know your going to be mad at the prezz because he's trying to lower the DUI standard to if you have one beer you will go to jail !!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Kittanning, PA

#9906 May 15, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>No evidence of wrong doing by the president.

Move on.
looks like #4 is coming out what say you!!!!!!!

Level 4

Since: Apr 07

USA

#9907 May 15, 2013
Revenge voting, hell yeah...we Hispanics will continue to revenge vote against Republicans until they get the message...seems to be working I say...

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#9908 May 15, 2013
AmericanProud wrote:
Revenge voting, hell yeah...we Hispanics will continue to revenge vote against Republicans until they get the message...seems to be working I say...
Yea the dems are doing so much for you keep voting for them

Level 4

USA

#9909 May 15, 2013
They are not doing anything more or less than the Republicans, all in all I honestly do not care...this is all about one issue and one issue only,immigration reform and after the 2012 elections seems like the Republicans are finally getting the message - do something or never see the White House again...lol
<quoted text>
Yea the dems are doing so much for you keep voting for them

Level 1

Valdosta, GA

#9910 May 15, 2013
AmericanProud wrote:
They are not doing anything more or less than the Republicans, all in all I honestly do not care...this is all about one issue and one issue only,immigration reform and after the 2012 elections seems like the Republicans are finally getting the message - do something or never see the White House again...lol
<quoted text>
i'll agree on the reform but the dems aren't doing it we have more regulations on working immigrants now than ever so what's the dems doing so great?I guess you forgot about fast and furious?

Level 4

USA

#9911 May 15, 2013
In the end, on my view, they are no better than the other,so Obama has fast and furious and the Republicans Iran contra and God knows what else, for me for the foreseeable future is all about immigration reform, nothing else matters..
<quoted text> i'll agree on the reform but the dems aren't doing it we have more regulations on working immigrants now than ever so what's the dems doing so great?I guess you forgot about fast and furious?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 47 min Quirky 146,838
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 1 hr midnight lover 9,091
News Graham: If Sessions is fired, 'there will be ho... 1 hr Civic Infidel 11
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr Katrina 636
News Aging New York Immigrants Confront Shortage of ... 9 hr spud 6
News Court: Police can't detain immigrants without c... 10 hr Katrina 36
News Immigration Chief: We're Sending Hundreds Of Ag... 16 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 12
More from around the web