Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

There are 9381 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 4, 2012, titled Revenge Voting? Hell Yea. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9649 Apr 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Whites DO know blacks - that's why we hate to be around them.

Blacks are the most undesirable neighbors on the planet. Nobody wants to hang out with blacks.

I prefer anyone next door, other than blacks.

I'd prefer a black from Africa next door, to an American black parasite.
I prefer intelligent whites.

Not a cave dwelling ape, such as yourself.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Valdosta, GA

#9650 Apr 26, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer intelligent whites.

Don't like company or are you scared of the competition?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9652 Apr 26, 2013
southern republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that one Sven!
Ask corporate America about give always.
As for the future. The Whitepiblicans sent all the jobs to China and stripped all the remaining jobs of money and benefits.
No pay, no pension, no health care, no life insurance. All for bigger profits to satisfy corporate America and the rich.
When today's working poor retires, who will pay for them as they will have no pension or savings, the rich who got richer off them?
NO! We will, the tax payer!
Wake up America.
White greed is killing America!
No, it's the American consumer that's killing America. Why do you think Wal-Mart is number one?

Companies give customers what they want, and Americans want cheap stuff. They don't care how it's made or who made it. All we care about is that it's cheap.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9653 Apr 26, 2013
Minority Priority wrote:
<quoted text>
People of color far out number white trash.
The fact we are now a formalized (and unified) voting block, combined with those white folks who "get it," and you have a bad day for any white face candidate.
The white angry male has divided this country to the point that it woke up a sleeping giant voting block.
Thanks, whitey!
Hahaha!!!
That's who you have to thank: whitie.

But of course, we all learn from our mistakes. Now these worthless black people in the DumBama administration stopped the one terrorist we have alive from giving us information. He was talking non-stop until Racist Holder sent his minions in there to give this clown his miranda rights. At that point, he clammed up like a pressure cooker.

But of course we should expect DumBama to protect one of his own kind. I guess Hussein couldn't take a fellow Muslim pressured into giving out information that may stop another terror attack.

So whitie is watching all this very carefully. Whitie is learning from his or her mistake.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#9655 Apr 26, 2013
yankee republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true dips$hit!
Because of this great President. We have caught more terrorists thank All whitepublicans combined!!
Drone strikes, Bin Laden, what a great leader.
We have a treasure trove of info from terrorists thanks to Obama the GREAT!!!
Do explain. How do you get information from terrorists when you drone them all instead of capturing them? And even if captured, DumBama refused to ever use enhanced interrogation techniques that was used to find Bin Laden.

After 911, we never had a terrorist attack in the US in the remaining seven plus years of the Bush administration. With DumBama, we've had five terrorists strike, and he's only been in office a little over four years. Of course, he resists calling them terrorist attacks, so he doesn't count them.

Level 1

Rochelle, GA

#9657 Apr 26, 2013
yankee republican wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy it while it lasts.

Because it will soon be gone, cracka!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

Stupid white ass punk!
lol no it won't DA hahaha

Level 1

Rochelle, GA

#9658 Apr 26, 2013
yankee republican wrote:
<quoted text>Not true dips$hit!

Because of this great President. We have caught more terrorists thank All whitepublicans combined!!

you are sooooo stupid

Level 1

Rochelle, GA

#9664 Apr 27, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, stop blaming your delapidated section 8 ghetto trailer monkey azz on us Blacks and Hispanics you stupid klanigguh coward.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
two things; one where did I mention Hispanics: two when did I blame black for my way of life? What I said was I'm not scared of a thieving race that thinks there owed everything and can't communicate without using offensive language!!!!!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#9665 Apr 27, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>Don't like company or are you scared of the competition?
Never scared.

Level 1

Rochelle, GA

#9666 Apr 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Never scared.
not of a Blackman.. Are you scared of a white man?

Level 1

Rochelle, GA

#9668 Apr 27, 2013
Yankee republican wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid of white men because I have 2 young. It's under the age of 12.
and your point

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Sherman, TX

#9670 Apr 28, 2013
yankee republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching the once mighty white male rant like a baby without his milk never gets old!
I love it!!
Keep ranting!
Funny, as I write this there is a white mam sitting near me at a restaurant crying about our wonderful President!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
You mean, fed up whites are earning celebrity status like the only-good-for-entertasinment blacks?

Yeah, you blacks should take notice of the angry white man because, we've had enough of your chit.

We are pissed at you and don't like you.

Mexicans are replacing you, they know it and, they don't like you, either. Blacks won't work, just bleed white Americans for freebies.
Mexicans know that if whites are gone, Mexicans have to support worthless blacks. They even quote your MLK to get it done. LOL

Black man is now, unwanted and unnecessary in the USA.

Also, you don't know how to do anything except be a bum. You can't accomplish anything, without extorting it from whites. You are truly worthless Americans.
Your days are numbered, in America. Perhaps you should just leave. Go back to the land of black people - AFRICA.

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9671 Apr 28, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer intelligent whites.
Then, you must be one of tyhose middle class blacks who got therte by affirmative action.
Big deal, you got a freebie because you're too dumb to earn it.

Intelligent whites want you next door, less than I do.

Can you name ONE thing that says blacks are good for America?
One thing that shows blacks are a benefit to the US?

Way I see it, blacks killed America.

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9672 Apr 28, 2013
yankee republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Because it will soon be gone, cracka!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
Stupid white ass punk!
I think you are wrong. We know that Mexicans are replacing blacks., cleansing towns of blacks (Compton, Il) and taking your jobs first.

I think you worthless blacks are on the way out, first.

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9673 Apr 28, 2013
And you know what? You can no longer depend on whites to bail your sorry azzes out.
You blacks have made it a personal mission to defeat whites so ... we are going to eat popcorn while Mexicans wipe you out.

Besides, whites survive better by mixing with
Mexicans, than blacks.

You are similar to a worthless, disposable turd so, flush off.

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9674 Apr 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the American consumer that's killing America. Why do you think Wal-Mart is number one?
Companies give customers what they want, and Americans want cheap stuff. They don't care how it's made or who made it. All we care about is that it's cheap.
Poor whites rule. They don't buy any of that BS cos, they can't afford it.

But, whites are the only ones smart enough to live without unecessary stuff. Necessity is the mother of invention.

I kinda hope we lose electricity cos, people will be confined to their own neighborhoods. No competition from outsiders.

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9676 Apr 28, 2013
yankee republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true dips$hit!
U fking idiot.

This great president has divided the US, discriminated against white Americans, removed obstacles to illegal immigration, raped all of us , in order to support freeloading blacks and illegals, stolen the electoral processs by hiding votes of non-chosen candidates, stopped the building of the fence, etc, etc, etc.

What has Obama done for America, that you think is great?

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9677 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, stop blaming your delapidated section 8 ghetto trailer monkey azz on us Blacks and Hispanics you stupid klanigguh coward.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Section 8 was created for blacks and Mexicasns. How would we blame anyone else?

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9678 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, you keep proving yo'self to be a stupid klanjig. Why do you keep doing that? Because you can't help yo'self. All non-racist Whites are never stupid. But you claim to be White and is way too stupid to be White, Black, or Hispanic.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Sooner you realize you are worthless, sooner we'll be rid of you.

Again, what have blacks contributed to America?

Level 1

Sherman, TX

#9679 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, on top of all those lies you posted, you are still a stupid section 8 klanjig ghetto rat. By the way, yo' momma does not count as a landlord.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
What? It's a lie that cops are attracted to blacks?
Sure, Santa crack claus is real, too.

Blacks are criminals, waiting to be caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shutdown extends into workweek, as Senate talks... 5 min spud 33
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 7 min Captain MAGA 330
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 15 min J ValJean 148,482
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 16 min tomin cali 116
News US government to reopen after Republicans pledg... 30 min RustyS 3
News Illegal Immigration and Crime 40 min tomin cali 1
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 48 min mr gleeble 81
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? (Nov '16) 3 hr positronium 16,554
More from around the web